Tell me Holla Forums, at what point does being anti-Muslim cross into being anti shitskin? You, like me...

Tell me Holla Forums, at what point does being anti-Muslim cross into being anti shitskin? You, like me, want to eradicate or remove Muslims, but how can it be done without the place turning into a white ethnostate? Because lately we've seen how anti Muslim sentiment plays out in practice and it has always been a rejection of all shitskins, Muslim or not.

This post is premised on all Muslims being bad and that isn't up for debate.

Also don't ban me again you cuck mods, this is an intelligent post

Holla Forums supports islam for the same reason they see muslims as victims of racism. to them, muslims are a race, and as a non-white race they automatically fall on the good side of the line.

they will deny this because they don't know what they actually believe

'no'

That isn't really true. From previous anti Islam threads on this board at least 50% fucking hate Muslims. I means it makes sense, opiate of the masses and all

The point where you confuse islam as a religion with arabs as a race.

Now take the worlds 50.000.000 or so actual leftists and don't count the 4 people from Holla Forums who crosspost here.

We don't hate Muslims, we see Islam as a spook, and saying Muslim = Arab is retarded. Plenty of white groups are traditionally Muslim.

He's a leddit edgelord b8er.

I know muslims and arabs are different but Anti Muslim sentiment has ALWAYS manifested in a right wing, anti everyone who isn't white context. Point me to a place that left wingers are advocating anti Islam.

Fuck, you may as well equate Arab/indian with Muslims, because when this shit boils boils over they're not going to be spared. I mean look at nazi Germany. They too could not be simply anti Jew, and I think they wouldn't have succeeded in Jewish removal without being anti gypsy, anti gay etc. It's almost dialectical, in a way

Tl:dr you need to become a nazi if you want to succeed in getting rid of muslims/islam

Goddamn, everytime I see Holla Forumsyps using this word incoherently, whether on their containment oven or shitting up elsewhere I cry a little, knowing that you're making Hegel roll in his grave.

Dialectics means whatever the fuck someone wants it to mean. It's been filler since Hegel.

Or just being laic.

most muslims aren't ayyrabs dummy

Someone's going to have to pay for this in blood…

Sie hat ihren eigenen Sohn in einem Mörser zerstoßen, sich mit dem Blute bestrichen und veranstaltet, daß das Blut zerstampfter Kinder stets vorrätigsei.

Albanians and Bosnians who converted to please their turkish overlords and Armenians that had it forced on them during the 1919 Armenian genocide
in Islam there exists a hierarchy abhorred by any that understand it
If you are a descendant of muhammed you are supreme, if he has no descendant then if you are a member of muhammeds arabic tribe you are supreme, then its arabic tribes that allied with muhammed and his tribe, then its the pagan arabic tribes who converted either willingly or at swordpoint, then its muslims in general the non-arabic muslims are the lowest tier muslims then its the dhimmu the christians/jews who worship Allah but do not obey the Quran, the dhimmu are second class citizens, they arent allowed to be slaughtered but a muslim can rape or torture or abuse a christian however they want
historically jews werent victimized much in islamic territory compared to christfags
if you are not in any of these categories then you arent human and have no human rights at all and you suffer the fate of the Parsi of Iran

Islam is shit, like all religions but attacking isn't going to solve any problems. The reason why we are seeing a rise in it is because with the fall of the USSR there is no longer any force help combat against western imperialism. Since there is no communist party people are turning to the Mosque.

Oh and let's not forget the west supporting it directly and indirectly(Saudis)

Kek
communism can secularize muslims a bit but that largely only worked among turkic peoples and asiatic muslims
turkic peoples have a history of communal rule and elective monarchies and asians are culturally advanced enough to engage in it properly but arabs are completely incompatible with the ideas of communism, liberalism or democratic rule of any kind

like, why do you even reply to this unironically Holla Forums?

This

I love how no one addressed my point

I hope a black man rapes you.