Sup Holla Forums. I was wondering here… how long has it been?

Sup Holla Forums. I was wondering here… how long has it been?

Do you remember the older folks? The first preponents of the redpill? When the whole thing broke loose? Rememer O'Keefe? The oathkeepers? The patriots? It all seems so long ago. Nowdays there are youngsters who werent even out of their diapers during 9/11. They have no idea how things have come to be, or how we find ourselves in our current position.

I would like to dedicate this thread so we who have been around some time could give some guidance to the newcomers. I was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago, and i won't last much longer. To my fellows who were here since shit hit the fan, i would ask you dearly, be patient with the newfags, some of them still don't understand the magnitude of the shit we are dealing with, and how bad the state of affairs in the western world is. Be strong, harden them, but also pass on your wisdom, in that special way only Holla Forums could ever do, and never give up. Our struggle here has spread to almost all corners of the world. People are redpilled from Brazil to Russia, with all the inbetweens.

I would also like to make a more…silly request. The zionists are going to fall in a few years, but i fear i won't be here anymore to witness it. I don't pretend to know what afterlife is, or if there is one at all. But if when the jews fall one could take a photograph or a memento to show me on the other side, eternity would be pleasant indeed. All in all, tahnks for everything, it was an honor to fight for the truth side-by-side with you disgusting faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

alkalizeforhealth.net/Library/bakingsoda.htm
raypeatforum.com/community/threads/linus-pauling-may-have-been-vindicated-vitamin-c-may-treat-cancer.14891/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1405876/
cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/vitamin-c-pdq
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22963460
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17502596
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5106370/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:s_9Vz5tvu78J:yestolife.org.uk/therapy_display/Vitamin_C_Therapy.html &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
raypeat.com/articles/articles/cancer-progesterone.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/the-cancer-matrix.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/cancer-disorder-energy.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Godspeed, brother. See you in the other side.

Dubs thread followed by dubs first post.

I may be dying but at least kek will look out for me, heh.

In the end we can defeat death. That's the truth. Death is nothing in front of the wild ride we've been into. Insert your dick in death's skull, like anons used to, and have a kek

I just want to know what Sinead is doing these days. I know she's not old at all but she's a freak and I want to know what she's up to these days.

You somehow made my cancer worse by bringing up Sinead. Please don't do that.

Say 'Heil' to Hitler for me.

Oh i will, i believe he is watching us right now, but i will make sure to reassure him and all who fought, their sacrifice was not in vain.

faggot.
>>>/polblog/

Never change Holla Forums

About 2009, 2010 the insane feminists started making all the outrageous news stories, but it has been festering for decades. The whole "white privilege" bullshit really woke people up, too. I think one of the first stories I heard was when they accused men who hold doors open for women of being sexist, and telling them to check their "door opening privilege" or something.

Godspeed man. Sincerely.

Woman's liberation movements were a double-edged trojan horse. It was designed to lower birthrates, and it did so, as well as distance men and woman, but the raw crazyness of the female psyche turned on them.

Come on, user…

Sinead's hubby Kykle is literally a cuck!

user, I have been with you since the beginning as an oldfag and I will be with you in the end as a victorious warrior. It is our duty to redpill the youngfags. Keep that in mind. They want to gas the kikes but they need to learn the history of the great battles we've fought to get here. It is our duty to preserve the heritage.

Be assured, the momentum will keep up and thanks for helping to lay the ground for what could become the first real revolution since 1789. Anons will get the power back to the people, no matter the methods.

Thank you for tending the flames, OP. Anons may come and go, but the spirit of Holla Forums will always remain. Just remember that it doesn't matter where you are or where you go, in this life or the next. You're here forever.

Checked. Shadilay. HH.

T-these d-d-digits…

Glory is eternal. Sieg heil.

death is just a meme anyway fam.

You'll get your deserved rest OP.
promise me we'll meet after I'm gone too.

Proof #1, godspeed OP, we'll do it even for you

>>>/polblog/
Immediately fucking gas yourself.

newfag here who was literally in diapers during 9/11
thank you for everything you have done so that I might have a future
if you end up reading this I'd like to ask what advice you can give to someone like me
Bleib du im ew'gen Leben
Mein guter Kamerad!

I used to live deep in sjw territory and never understood why everyone seemed OK at first but I'd say one wrong thing and they're freak out and become my enemy. The term 'triggered' wasn't being used yet, nor most of the other buzzwords. A nig in my office kept hanging around my desk and asking me about my white privilege. Never heard that before so I gave my thoughts because I didn't know about hiding power levels. No more friends had to quit. Sad all the time, thought it was me. Then GG happened.

Sometimes I think I would give anything to have those years back. But they led me here and I wouldn't trade this 2.5 years for anything.

Godspeed user, see you in Valhalla.

Cancer is curable, user. Just wait around a few more years while we take back science from the JewWorldOrder or go out like a hero.

What kind of cancer is it fam? You try some tangy tangerine or super male vitality from the infowars store?

No need to fear death fam, only fear your last few weeks in your mortal coil while you're being left to rot in your soiled diapers neglected by some Flip or sheboon nurse

You're better off going to Oregon to get euthanized before it becomes really bad.

you seem relatively upset

Not with that attitude. My great grandmother is nearly a century old and every single year the doctors discover some new cancer growth. If she can hold on year after year, you can too.

KEK WILL NOT LET YOU PASS WITHOUT FIRST SEEING THE GLORY OF THE GASSING OF THE KIKES!

Polite sage.

Godspeed user. I will slay ten Jews in your name when the time comes.

user, it's a long shot, but you have to try it:
alkalizeforhealth.net/Library/bakingsoda.htm

Feminism officially jumped the shark in 2014 when they launched a Twitter campaign against that NASA scientist who wore a Hawaiian shirt with sexy women on it while landing a robot on a comet.

The entire world saw them as a laughingstock after that (not that they had ever had a great public image to begin with). Even redditors were straight-up mocking them for it. It got even more absurd when it was revealed that the scientist's female friend had made the shirt for him as a gift.

This was at the height of Gamergate too when they were trying to argue that women were being victimized by gamers, and in the middle of that to attack a guy for his shirt just made them look ludicrous and probably redpilled more people about the facts behind Gamergate

THE GUIDANCE NEWFAGS NEED IS THE READPILL THREAD

lurk more shill

Godspeed. Try to stay as long as you can, we need everyone right now.

Godspeed, user.

I'm a youngfag, I typically lurk and reluctantly speak up most times as I understand you don't want underageb& shitting up this board. Don't worry, through lurking I've come to gain knowledge on a variety of topics and I believe myself to be quite well versed. I won't let this die. It's important I think. Being anonymous, you will never die OP. For there is no one person, everyone is user and user is everyone.

Godspeed OP, nevee give up, soon you will get your well deserved rest fuck the mods for anchoring the farewell of an user though

There are plenty of young fags here too, people are achieving redpill status younger and faster.

Here's to you user. An unfortunate rake.

If there is any overcoming spirit of victory left in you, you might conquer this yet through the triumph of your will. You're going to die someday regardless, so don't you want it to end while burning your flame bright? I don't care if you aren't ready to live, and hope is a burden. I'm only interested seeing if you are ready to fight, to struggle, and to burn the fire of your will.

"Ascorbate delivered at pharmacological concentrations has shown selective toxicity to several different tumor cell types."
raypeatforum.com/community/threads/linus-pauling-may-have-been-vindicated-vitamin-c-may-treat-cancer.14891/
"We found 3 well-documented cases of advanced cancers, confirmed by histopathologic review, where patients had unexpectedly long survival times after receiving high-dose intravenous vitamin C therapy."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1405876/
cancer.gov/about-cancer/treatment/cam/patient/vitamin-c-pdq
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22963460
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17502596
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5106370/

List of clinics offering this therapy here:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:s_9Vz5tvu78J:yestolife.org.uk/therapy_display/Vitamin_C_Therapy.html &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Consider combining your Vitamin C injections with progesterone therapy:
raypeat.com/articles/articles/cancer-progesterone.shtml

If the above methods put your cancer on hold, consider figuring out the cause of your particular cancer and radically changing your diet to Ray Peat's guidelines.
raypeat.com/articles/articles/the-cancer-matrix.shtml
raypeat.com/articles/articles/cancer-disorder-energy.shtml

don't be afraid to let go.
have faith.

broccolisprouts, icemanbreathing, ketogenic, cannabis, kettlebells

Wim Hof & Rhonda Patrick

Here.