Do you remember which was the first game you've ever beat?

Do you remember which was the first game you've ever beat?
How did you feel?

Mine was SMB3 and I felt powerful

I guess Pokemon Red
I was pretty hyped to beat Gary. I remember reading through all the Nintendo Power guides and having a wild imagination and everything

Star Fox on the SNES.

I didn't know games could be beaten before that. I just thought games went on forever. Granted I was a bit young at the time.

I don't remember the first game I completed. It was probably something on the SNES or genesis. If not Sonic 3, then one of the Mario games or Link to the Past. Maybe it was Mario 1 on NES, not sure. I remember playing the shit out of Doki Doki Mario Dream 2 but I don't think I ever completed it.

thanks nintendo

Mickey Mouse's Castle of Illusion, on the Master System. I was too young to remember how I felt about beating it.
First game that made me feel good about beating it was Mario 64.

the first game i've ever wanted to beat was pitfall but I'm still not sure it can be done.
first game I ever beat was the pc release of red baron.
also not as old as these games might make you think, my parents just never bought me shit and I only had a 5200 until the dreamcast came out.

The first game i ever beat was SMB, but i don't remember how i felt for being really young.

However, i never forgot how i felt when i finished Resident Evil 3. One of the best moments of my life.

It was probably super bomberman with my mom.

The Great Circus Mystery. My dad was always cool enough to play as Minnie so I could be Mickey.

I believe it.
was either metal slug or metal slug 2, the one that had the aliens show up at the very end. must have sunk $200 into that cabinet.

I think it was Pajama Sam, which yeah isn't saying much but come on I was like 4. Besides, that game's great

Capcom's Aladdin sometime before I started school.
Shit was hype.

I don't even remember. I think it was either Super Mario Land or Kirby's Dreamland.

Beat vid related after dad and I kept at it, recording the level passwords as we went.

The original DOOM.

I don't remember much about it, but my dad says I was psyched to beat it.

Don't remember much about my childhood or teenage life. Not after the incident.

You know you have to tell us, user

Three years of complex-partial epileptic seizures led to neural scarring, and I can't remember much of anything these days.

Probably either Paper Mario or Pokemon Crystal.

And not once did you notice a majority of the game-breaking glitches this game had? Because it more than earned its reputation as one of the worst games of all time, user. Also you can blame Warner Brothers for that piece of garbage.

Not the first but probably the best vidya related feel Ill ever have was beating pokemon blue

I was too poor at the time so I played using a floppy disk in my computer; when i actually managed to beat Gary i stayed in the hall of fame feeling good and remembering leveling all my pokemons to get there, after that was quite nostalgic that it was over

The first game I can remember actually beating was Ghostbusters for the Sega Master System. Though I don't really remember what I felt like when I beat it. First game I remember feeling anything when I beat it was a few years later when I finally managed to finish Fantasy Zone II. Damn that game kicked my ass so hard for the longest time, I actually had to develop a strategy to rush through it with minimal danger while still getting enough weapon upgrades to farm enough cash for 10,000lb bombs needed to rape the boss rush mode - then fill up on power-ups before the final boss.

The first game I remember beating multiplayer was Golden Axe with my cousin. He spent the night a few days after we got our Sega Genesis and we spent all night beating it, and then beating the shit out of each other for the right to fight Death Adder when that got old.

And the first Arcade game I remember beating was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles at Showbiz Pizza. We had went out to see the first TMNT movie (which my youngest cousin got his ass whooped by my dad during because he got up on stage in front of the screen and started dancing like a spaz. My cousins and I must have spent about $30~40 dollars, but we did it and ended up drawing a huge crowd because nobody there had ever seen someone actually beat an arcade game before.

The first one I remember beating and feeling like it meant something was pic related. I had the included enemy sheet, so I knew how much life Chaos had, and knew he was almost dead when the fucker cast Cur4 and just healed to full. I still beat him, but it was close.

I was in second grade, and my little brother who played it with me was in first grade

I was about 9 years old, and since I didn't have a gaming system, all I had was the NES at the daycare, which I obviously didn't get to play very often. It took me several months, and it felt pretty nice, I suppose.