Enough non-mainstream fags here to get a wild No More Heroes thread going?

Enough non-mainstream fags here to get a wild No More Heroes thread going?

Favourite boss (both games), which girl you'd love to fuck the most, favourite job/mini game, favourite music track?

Also, is this the most NSFW console game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2YAcBtoXP2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mcl2yQg0Xrg
soundcloud.com/missilechewbacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=2YAcBtoXP2Y

Best track.

youtube.com/watch?v=mcl2yQg0Xrg

Why is this cutscene so fucking perfect?

Well, apparently not.

Pic 1. It was a straightforward brawl with interesting mechanics like batting the gimps and her playing possum. I also liked Speed Buster as a gimmick fight.

My rule of thumb is the girl who seems the most emotionally stable. Because that is impossible in NMH, I'd go with Holly Summers because she doesn't seem like a manipulative cunt.

I don't have a favorite mini game, but I honestly enjoyed cruising Santa Destroy on motorcycle in the first game despite the world being empty. My favorite track is Surf Santa Destroy, the overworld music from 2. It's a simple butt-rock instrumental I find catchy for whatever reason.

Might as well dump the rest of the artbook.

and done.

Fucking internet.

Alice, man that was great

Philistine

Im glad im not the only one. Burned myself because of that too many times to not think it.

Easiest way to make cash. Man the Meat.

Really wish we got NMH3 instead of SUDA 51 running off to make shit.

missle chewbacca aka neutrino aka (whatever their other aliases are) makes good music.

soundcloud.com/missilechewbacca

Any optimism for the Unity remake of The Silver Case? I'm still pissed we won't get the game in it's original form.

i'm holding on to hope that it remains good.

personally i like the cutscenes for the henry parts of NMH2.

dude is pretty fun.

In any case, since I got a PS3 I'm giving heroes' paradise a try. It looks like shit compared to the Wii. Cel shade isn't a thing anymore and the PSmove controllers are shit.
The extra content looks promising, tho. Is naked Sylvia a thing?

Indeed. Suda only makes shit at this point. Like he does it on purpose.

Meanwhile No More Heroes 1 and especially 2 were very fresh, solid games. Even the gameplay in 2 is solid with all the different weapons, amazing mini-games and the dark step mechanics.

Play Heroes' Paradise on PS3 and then play NMH2 on Dolphin, works perfectly well and setting up takes one minutes. It kinda lacks the charme but it's the better video game.

Fuck that button mashing minigame. Fuck it to hell.

Redhead Sylvia is pure sex.

Funny considering the training mini-games in No More Heroes 2 are absolutely amazing.

Holla Forums Holla Forums is filled with normalfags.

Does Suda get kinda shit on unjustly for the games he's done after NMH or is it just not to Killer 7 and NMH standards? I mean they don't seem so bad But I've never actually touched a game by the man outside of beating the first stage of Killer 7 so in essences What went wrong?

Either way post more music.

i think he stopped being more directly involved in the creation of the game and has been taking more of a back seat role like writing and producing. which is how something like killer is dead ends up with that odd uncanney vallley feel where at first glance it feels like a suda game but then one quickly realizes its all wrong. i think for that one he just gave them the initial script and rubber stamped everything at the very end.

so like instead of getting a mediocre game with filled delicious suda51 flavored MSG. you just get a mediocre game.

Jesus why.