Why do gaymers have shit taste in film, music, and literature?

Why do gaymers have shit taste in film, music, and literature?

It seems that they can't withstand anything that isn't an action flick, science fiction, high fantasy, or containing less than 5 jump cuts per 3 minutes. Their plebian taste in music that mostly consists of rock/metal and the way they treat background music/score the same as standalone music really baffles me too. They can't see these mediums as a spiritual experience rather than enjoyment.

Is it because video game isn't a form of art?

Do you have any other example besides Kojima?

Also, I bet I'm not the only one here who appreciates Kubrick, Bergman or Tarkovsky

You could be right since they are not.

I also hate capeshit

Are we getting fucking raided or something?

lmao

I didn't have the intention to show off, I was just disagreeing with OP

There have been a bizarre amount of exceptionally shit threads in the past hour, so it's either than or one faggot is shitposting hard.

It's not namedropping if they're already household names.

I hope you aren't expecting us to be some sort of art critique experts because that is clearly the job of faggots and gays

I was fully satisfied with Civil War because no one at the theater made me buy a ticket, or asked me for one.

Final Fantasy's score writer being the most famous video game musician should tell you something.

art is anything that a person makes so that the person experiencing it feels an emotion
the fact that you hate makes it art
deal with it faggot

Please don't tell me I should like Tarantino or other stuff, I am not onto 2d33p4u movies, although I was intrigued by stuff like 2001, anyway, you are not one of those "art film" guys, right?

Don't you mean the vast majority of people in general?

Don't be narrow-minded user.

I fthis is an attempt at downplaying it's work then why would world famous orchestras not refuse to perform his pieces

Kojima's tastes are hit or miss.

You didn't like Breaking Bad?

If studying math makes you feel angry and sad, then math is art too? Shit logic user.

He's a flick director.

Art films usually refer to experimental films, which means that they have no standard. I'm more into contemporary film makers who knows how to work with their formula. Yeah, in my opinion Tarkovsky, Bresson, and Kurosawa are contemporary filmmakers because they knew what they were doing.

Money.
And they like to play pop music too just for fun.

Mostly miss. He adores David Bowie like a 16 year old girl.

So what music do you listen OP? Enlighten us

math wasn't made to make you feel so no

nigger that is the exact definition of the term
i'm not here to tell you that there's no such thing as good art
yes,i absolutely believe there is shit tier art
but that doesn't make it not art

what a Casual. I bet he's pro Gun Control

I sleep next to a FAL and hate capeshit, so make of that what you will.

Then you havent seen Civil War yet have you

It's a good way to convince normalfags that Gun Control is shit

pity does not describe what I feel towards you

fuck off

i didn't pay to see it, and he's right
the message of the movie is that abandoning control to the government is a fucking stupid idea

The "video" part of video game can be considered as art, but the "game" aspect is more important than the video. Art is not designed around clear objectives and goals, while game is.

game is also designed around fun, which is derived from pleasure, which is absolutely an emotion

Fun is a state of enjoyment of a noisy activity, while art is contemplative and introspective.

Koji is predisposed to any movie made in america

Rather be human thou!

But user, fun is an emotion
:^)