"Harem" Games

Games where your character gets multiple waifus(or even husbandos, if that's our thing).
Little king story is a good example, you get all those princesses for yourself.

You mean multiple in a single run? or just multiple choices

Preferrably multiple at once, but multiple choices are ok too I guess.

They don't need to be literally romanceable in the game, just multiple characters that are there for you that could be considered an love interest.

It's not a harem unless the player gets all of them at the same time.

In Harem Anime the protagonists ends with a single girl anyway

And that complete shit isn't harem. I personally call it fake "harem"shit just to really drive the point home.

Are there any games where I can be a girl covered in bitches?

Conception 2
Best fucking MC EVER. Next to Rance.

If you find a game where you can marry multiple characters let me know, user. But I think this does not exist, not in an actual game with gameplay.
Hell, games with multiple of love interests at once is proving to be pretty hard.
Harvest Moon and Rune factory come to mind, but sadly you do need to pick one at the end. Games like that are at least worth a mention.

Oh yeah, good one…
I remember playing a demo of that on my 3DS, might check it out now with CFW.
What about conception 1?

Rance just seems horny and I heard will even cuck people who don't deserve it. I don't believe he cares about his bitches in return for one second.

And Yuri's better than both anyways. He doesn't even need the girl, is perpetually smug, fights with his dog and gives no fucks about the law when there's injustice.

I'd say Neptunia, but I'd be contradicting my own post.

If I just want to play fun games, I'll add more shit to my 3DS library.
If I specifically want my nonself-insert MC to get all the girls I'll accept nothing less when I know they don't exist outside of H-games anyways.

I could see where you're coming from. But the fact he is patient with his waifus when they put their heart into a request is something a completely self centered smug character wouldn't do.
Beat challenges to curry her favor? Done.
Create an army of grand size for her? Done.
She wishes to only have sex under the influence of a poison? Done.
Pay with your life savings just to free her? Done.
Self centered guy just wouldn't care at all.

Fuck.

For years I'd heard about how he's legendary for devoting his life to rape to build a harem, but my impression of him from threads and screenshots was a selfish tyrant who escapes karma. It completely killed any interest I had in the series.

Langrisser Reincarnation Tensei, all of the party members are love interests. The game itself is bad to put it mildly.

you deserve to be cucked

What a bummer…

Can't cuck me when I don't even have a waifu.

I'm uncuckable.

Crime Fighters

Meant to put in that it's the last few minutes of the juicy part of the harem ending.

I don't complain about dubs in games often, but wow, this is terrible.

It's not like anime where they could just think "Oh, we'll just do the bare minimum and people will jump on it anyways because western love of anime is a still living fad". Dub actors in games like Kid Icarus: Uprising you can tell actually enjoy what they do and really bring the characters to life. Tales games seem to be dubbed well also.

is it possible to play with english subs and nip audio?

Wii version of this game is too good. Just incredible, the bosses, the OST, the atmosphere, the sims elements, the humor.

Was the PC version just vaporware, though?

If you want the game to look worse, since it's the 3DS version that has the undub available.

they made a new game right? new little kings story? how was it?

how bad could it be?

Regular 3DS differences

i cant decide if i want eyes or ear cancer.

As many Waifus/Husbandos as you can catch and enslave!

It looks a lot smoother than that on my vita's screen. That looks more like a 3DS screenshot. It does suck that I only have the undub for 3DS though. I really don't want to play it on that.

IIRC there are some quality drops when it comes to getting screenshots on the Vita, so it really does look better on the console itself, even if one has the 2000.

Fucking mudslimes

I'm pretty sure you can turn off the voices. But you can pirate the 3DS version.

I noticed some seem to take a hit way worse than others too. Dengeki Bunko for example doesn't look all jaggy like this, but then Escha here looks pretty nice either way.

shut up jew

This game is full of them

Is right there are some that seem to look half decent in screenshot form than others.
I was sure I had a screenshot of Wipeout from my Vita on my pc somewhere that looked pretty impressive for a Vita game, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. All I have are shots from the Danganronpa games and this one from the from the start of Hollow Fragment

Slugfucker hasn't showed up on Holla Forums once, have they?

Conception 2 had a harem end.