NO HL3
NO HL3
NO HL3
NO HL3
NO HL3
NO HL3
NO HL3

Every thread until it happens

zionism, shitty mobile games and generally steps to the second crash of this industry

I mean it's pretty much impossible given they thought last year's was presentable, but hey it'd be cool.

There's been more than one crash, user. North America isn't the only place in the world.
Were will never be another crash.

Nothing you predict in this thread will happen at E3 2016.

I expect them to finally completely alienate themselves from the old gamers and start fully, officially pandering to videogame players.

In which case we will turn into /neo-pol/.

……..hi

Platinum along with Dragons Dogma devs have been working on a Berserk game

I predict it to be quite uneventful.

If they had big guns, they were shown last year.

But that would imply something good will happen.

Please stop, I'll shoot you user.

Liar, leftists don't have guns.

We wuz RIIIIDGE RAAAACER NIGGAHS!.

YOU WANT CRASH BANDICOOT? TOO BAD! HERE MORTAR KOMBAT XI. FUCK U!

WITH THE HOTTEST MEMES OF INTERNET.

And now for something completely different:

Call, "hi-movie".

Introducing our newest IPs: Iron Screw Plasma, and Quiet Valley!

P3ggle timed exclusive, console exclusive, also on PC!

Talladega Nights; Ace Combat 7! Now free to play 2: The Race War; Gas the Knife Ears, "give cinematic experience in my nigger dick."

EXCLUSIVE NEW DLC; Jews' Dick!

And the PS4.5 will be our last console ever, because now we are focusing exclusively on the exciting new mobile and tablet platforms, like Nintendo Smartboy! Featuring nanotransactions, season pass "for your anus."

GRAN TURISMO 4 HD:3 EXTREME COCKS, ONLY ON PS4 (and PC). WITH VR AND PS4 THERE WILL BE EVEN REALER TIME WEAPON CHANGE AND GIANTER ENEMY CRABS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR BATTLES EVEN MORE HISTORICAL.

vocaroo.com/i/s1XSKwPuUZoz

Seriously though I've got some insider info.

So basically…

I don't understand what else the industry would need to do at this point to ensure that every old gamer is completely alienated. They're done a pretty good job already and it's hard to improve upon perfection.

No fucking way

VR
VR
R
LOOK HOW AWESOME VR IS
YOU NEED THIS
BUY
IT
NOW
VRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVRVR

Called it.

I won't even attempt a mfw.

It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I'm going to need a source on that.

Don't forget: More NMS footage without gameplay.

>it contains steam keys for digital downloads of HL3, TF3, and Portal 3

what's even the point?

Shit, don't jinx it.

Imagine fucking anita walking on stage or some long speech about women in tech. I wouldn't be able to handle the rage.

There is always room for improvement.
Maybe shoehorning in more transexual characters and gender neutral bathrooms. Maybe even more modern day politics and many futuristic games turning out as in that liberal utopia DLC, you know the one.

Imagine Cyberpunk 2077 turning into a radfem dreamgame where all the police are white men and you play as a genderfluid transwoman of color with cybernetic implants that fights to find her acceptance in future misogynistic society, and the only way to "fix" society is to remove all men from any position of power and replace them with monodimensional LGBT characters.

Japan and USA are the only two countries in the world that matter when it comes to video games. every other country is complete garbage in comparison.

Not as far as Satomi's concerned.

I have no doubt the faggots at treehouse will be spewing memes while playing Zelda U/Zelda NX though

UBISOFT CONFERENCE PRODUCES ANOTHET DANK MEME

THANK YOU LANA

can i get a sauce on that

lies

LANA

Nonsense, Skyrim 2 will be the best RPG of all time

It will be better than Fallout 4?
Great! That means I can cancel my season pass and refund the game.

overall
VR/10

N-no please *cough* ive been going through a rough period lately and *cough cough* I need the money satisfaction of seeing a happy fan.

lol, get fucked manlet

lana
Lana!
LANA
LANA
LANA

SPORTSBALL
HALO 214567544, WATCH US FUCK OUR FRANCHISE EVEN MORE
LOL MLG 420 BLAZEIT
MORE LIES ABOUT PC GAMING

FINAL FANTASY
ACTUAL GAMES MAYBE
VITA IS DEAD
POSSIBLE PS3 SUPPORT

NX REVEAL, WILL BE CALLED THE WII ADVANCE
MORE POKKETTO MONSTAHS
SPLATOON MAYBE?
NEW 3DSi REVEAL
MORE ZELDA
ACTUALLY FUN GAMES
ANNOUNCEMENT THAT TREEHOUSE WILL NOW LEAD ALL OF NINTENDO

YOOKA LAYLEE
NEW JET SET RADIO NEVER EVER
MORE VR, MAYBE WITH ACTUAL GAMES THIS TIME AND VR MONITOR SUPPORT
NO HL3

WHAT?!?!

I don't care about E3 anymore.

if you don't like video games anymore why don't you just leave Holla Forums and find another hobby lmao

what I hope for:

what I expect:

Your memes are shit newfag kill yourself.

Pretty gud actually

… danger zone

DMC5.
don't raise my hopes user, just dont

Pretty much this plus KH3 and new Zelda
Oh and a cringy stage show by Ubisoft with everyone's favorite #girlwood girl to look forward too

This.
My friends and I all have jobs now, too, so we can't watch E3 together, and we certainly can't watch E3 separately with Holla Forums anymore either. Not like it matters, it's lost all of its charm.
I'll watch the VODs in my spare time and shitpost about regretful decisions made by companies on Holla Forums, but aside from that, I don't care.

Why does Aisha Tyler keeping forcing #girlwood anyway? It sounds like some forced meme that some dumbass would constantly try to shill everywhere he goes.

It would be one of the worst E3's of all time with the glorification of the jew.

Sony will push VR shit, they'll even unveal that new "PS4 Neo" that was rumored.

Microsoft would push an SJW agenda and have more plants in the crowd faking applause.

Nintendo would also be doing SJW shit, but with a "Do It For Iwata" twist.

The jew would infect and ruin all companies. The games would be horrible and be shit no one wants and shitty sequels and rehashes.

The industry will crash and burn.

The SJWs will blame it on Gamergate and white privilege and entitlement.

We'll all be voting for Trump this election to piss off the SJWs.

Exactly. Only underage and fags with no responsibilities care about E3.

I put my e-money on even more talk about 'diversity', 'gamers are dead', more SJW stuff and more dyed hair.

Because she is an unfunny normalfag, watch the (attempted) Whose Line Is It Anyway revival if you want to see for yourself.

Mildly high off Magnesium Citrate I come to you bearing but a single prophecy that will ring true. This year at E3 there will be much of the usual of cringe worthy material, attempted stunts by game companies to pretend they don't have anything, and EA placing employees at its tables to pretend it has fans, but there is one thing you all won't suspect. No its not Half Life 3. But at E3 this year, there will be one game. This will be a game beyond what Holla Forums thought devs were capable of, but it will bring about not the crash we were all hoping for, but something deeper.

It will bring about a Renaissance of video game fun . Games will stop having half their budget spent on marketing. Developers will actually make an effort and improve gameplay and not rely on hype alone. People will begin to rememebr games are about having fun. Companies will stop gutting the corpses of old favorites and instead treat the game as a homage to better times and as a foundation to a better future.

This game will be hated by those who love and languish in the stagnation that has plagued games for far too long, but it will become great. You will know this game just on the gameplay alone.

SWEET
SWEET
SWEET VICTORY
==YEAH==

for what purpose

>>>/halfchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/ifunny/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/

E3 is for stupid faggots. Huge vidya corporations are the worst thing in vidya right now.

Because you touch yourself at night.

>>>/reddit/

gamergate was a mistake, look how many literal redditors it brought here.

>>>/reddit/

That sounds amazing

Valve will be there

I predict this prediction to be wrong

The NX is revealed and has a name dumber than Wii U.

Microsoft: "We love PC Gamers so much, Cuphead is gonna be for it too! Xbox One, what's that?"

Sony: "Oh boy! Don't you guys just love the shit games we're putting out? No? Well fuck you, here's more."

Nintendo: "We're just gonna keep digging our grave with the NX and the new Zelda will be the same as the rest."

EA: "Look! We're ruining more franchises! Hooray!"

Ubisoft: "Guess what's coming out next year? It rhymes with Bassassin's Breed!"

Square Enix: "Hey, we're still doing FFVI Remake and FFXIV!"

Anyone else: Who fucking cares?

Playtonic better fucking deliver.

Aisha Tyler still trying to pretend she is trendy and all that shit hurr, we pitch a meme

Yeah, ill die a happy man if even one of these comes to pass

the only name dumber than Wii U I can imagine is Wii One and microshit would probably sue them for that.

IT FUCKING SUCKS DICK

Set in the remake's universe.

DISU, ISA MAI FEIVURETU NIGERU.

Mark Zuckerberg decends from the sky and declares that he has bought E3 and it is now just one long oculus advertisement and if other gaming companies want to share it the they need to make all future games oculus rift exclusive.

"If you want a picture of the future imagine a oculus rift stapled to a human face forever"

I think you're onto something here.

It feels like Kojimas really there!

hitomi.la/galleries/844964.html

fag

I wanna fuck Aisha Tyler.

I just want
I do not even watch E3 for the games anymore. I like shitposting here with everyone while making fun of all the shit. It is better then watching E3 hoping it is going to be good.

Is the Unravel guy a fucking cultist or something, whats up with those tattoos?

I hope rockcock does another stream.

please god just dont let that stupid black ubisoft bitch be there again this year. seriously why does she have to be there every year for like 6 years now? i cant take another year of her.

Because…

Fuck, I really hope so

It's been like that since E3 2006 user, what the fuck were you doing.

She is confirmed to be hosting again this year
It wouldn't be a Ubisoft conference without her :^)

Playing games. I ignored E3 until Holla Forums got me interested in it.

MgS: METAL GEAR SOLID 1

More of video related, lies, marketing and drones.
youtu.be/D5esyZPt5Jo#t=1929s

I just can't wait for Skyrim 2, how about you guys?!

Why not The Elder Scrolls VI - Something Else Here?

Tell me more about this "Skyrim 2" i have lots of disposible monies.

It will be called TES VI - Placename but it will almost certainly play like Skyrim.

MS:
Mutliplats. Multiplats everywhere.

Sony:
More multiplats. Some movies

Nintendo
Zelda, more shit censored by NoA.

E3 hasn't been good since 2007.

Shit fashion sense/10

Well duh, I mean, it would be the same engine and all.

Better those shoes than her drippy girl boner.

because Black Marsh and Elsweyr are too ambitious for AAA devs and ZeniMax has already milked Cyrodiil

E3 won't happen because it never happened. Video games are a purely human construct, our whole society and consciousness is purely an illusion.

Are you saying Todd never lied?

Todd pls go

My prediction is terrible news regarding VR and long term ocular health concerns. All VR owners must waive the right to sue the manufacturers, the developers, and the marketers upon purchasing the unit.

Screencap this post while you can still see it.

Fuck me, you just reminded me of Bannerlord.

But, Mr. NotTodd, I can't stand walking around chasing quest arrow. Would you include an instant "teleport to quest arrow location" app in Skyrim 2?

You're preordering your Sears console with warranty DLC, right?

Playable North Korean campaign for Homefront the revolution.

That game you thought looked cool will suck.
That thing you thought looked like shit will be shit.
Bad translations with with bullshit morals forced in.
Also memes.
Also it will be censored.

I cant think of any other buzzwords right now, someone help me out here.

"yu waan communism? I gev yu communism!"

I'll call tomorrow

Drinking game: take a sip of water every time something good is announced

predictions:
M$:
SONY
>Kojima's new game is announced it will be shit
NINTENDO
UBISHIT
will do the same shit they do every year
BETHESDA
PC

Nothing worth playing will be announced, but we'll all have fun laughing at the train wreck.

I wouldn't count on getting anything new about Zelda.

Some more AC7 would be nice.

I thought they said on twatter that they weren't doing NX because they wanted to focus on the last wiiu games.
that could really only be zelda.

Nintendo has already said that their E3 presence will be pretty much entirely (the Wii U version) of Zelda

As a PC gamer, I predict complete and total disinterest. By me. And most PC gamers. And if you had any sense, you'd be disinterested too instead of listen to their PR hype machine.

I love Ace Combat my friend, and the fact that the people that worked on the legacy games + X are giving me good vibes. It's just that I can't trust my feelings of hope anymore.

Nothing
Now I guess that is said every year but really this year is different as in there will be no noteworthy games that we havn't seen
Nintendo is only showing 1 game Meaning their direct that unvieled Kirby will have more stuff we didn't know that their E3, hell that Kirby Trailer alone really
Sony will be VR, any non VR stuff will be for games such as that crap hunting on shown last E3 and That Ico game, there could be that The Last Pregnant of Us crap but I doubt it and its trash any ways
Microsoft isn't relevent
Bethesda doesn't really have anything to show if it doesn't reveal an Elder Scrolls and judging by release patterns of those games we won't see it until at least 2017 Its only noteworthy at how bad it'd be
EA won't have anything
Unless Ubisoft releases a New Rayman which I doubt we'll see nothing
Konami is dead
PC show will be VR
So yes literally nothing

You'll call now.

Hold up. Is Bethesda really doing a conference this year? Is it confirmed? I thought they only did it last year because of FO4, and I seriously doubt TES6 is coming for another few years. They still got to milk FO4 DLC after all.

If they do have one, here's their lineup:
* Dishonored 2 - gameplay footage, maybe release date Holiday 2016 at the earliest
* TES Legends - gameplay footage and shit. Who cares.
* Doom - DLC
* Fallout 4 - probably some montage reel of saying thank you to the go- er, fans.
* TESO - pity mention that their Thieves Guild + Dark Brotherhood DLC was just released. Maybe a quick preview of their next expansion, which I guess is Sotha Sil's Clockwork City or something.
* Super surprise announcement (aka shit that will never happen) - Fallout: New Orleans developed by Obsidian or some other reputable dev studio.

Squeenix announces the next Final Fantasy, and, before the announcement is even finished, another representative runs onstage and announces the next Final Fantasy after that. A majority of the audience fails to distinguish between the two games.

Activision says it's partnering with EA and PepsiCo to make Battle Duty: Cola Warfare. Nintendo announces their new Mario game, and it seems to combine the worst of SM64 and Super Mario Maker. They also show off Pokemon SM, and reveal Modgee, the Emoji Pokemon. Meanwhile, Sony says it'll reveal a new Crash Bandicoot game; instead, the screen flashes "lol jk" at high speed. After five seconds, they cut to The Order 1887.

Later, there's a cinematic trailer for The Elder Scrolls VI. Todd Howard comes onstage to A) say something that Holla Forums will repeat for like a year, and B) announce that the game will have pre-orderable DLC available from day -5. Sid Meier introduces us to Civilization VI, which he's decided will not include any English-speaking countries, because they get in the way of globalization.

The new Zelda shows up. It's basically exactly like every single fucking piece-of-shit Zelda game goddamn why do people suck LoZ's dick so much we've seen so far, but with the gravity shit from Super Mario Galaxy, and Link gets a magic spaceship, because they're running out of other vehicles to use.

A new AssCreed is announced. A total of three audience members clap. One of them screams "YES!" and is really embarrassed when he realizes nobody else is joining him.

Holla Forums laughs its typical "oh god just kill me" laugh. Reddit cheers for the new games. Halfchan descends into a purer sort of chaos than usual, like the world's loudest white noise. Tumblr doesn't know what E3 is, so it doesn't react. Neogaf is… well, I dunno. Fill that one in yourself.

To Pepsi's Credit Pepsiman was a pretty good game
Felating Sony's Microcock?

DEVIL MAY CRY 5
MARK MY WORDS

Wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

I expect at least two anti-Trump jokes as well.

Here you go

>inb4 FUCK YOU BOOGALOO

But user, .

I'm going to go with safe stuff and say that I expect some VR bullshit and other disappointments

You're probably right.

You're pretty much dreaming that one.

You forgot

Dream on
FIFY since they already announced Megamix.

That might be more crazy than the HL3 shit. The rest is probably spot on.

Pretty much all correct except I'm pretty sure they'll tease a new Ass's Creed for next year.

I sure hope so, user. Though I can promise you that JSRF will be never ever. If I recall, they lost the source code for it.

6/10. Batshit and correct in the same post.

Shit, you've actually slightly gotten my hopes up. Please be good.

PS4.5 sucks
Xbone keeps sucking
Nintendo announces the NX, which is some mobile phone bullshit that can connect to an overpriced internet-box console, and they announce one game for it, Zelda, which isn't going to come out for years anyway, and nothing else.

And I guarantee that there will be memes everywhere.

Hell no, normalfags are eating if up for being so "hardcore".
That's Gearbox.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You mean constant floundering by people that don't even know what an RPG is anymore.
They literally stated that all they have to show for E3 is Zelda U/NX, There will be no other announcements.
Get your head out of clouds.

2/10
You're way to hopeful about this shitshow.

They've actually confirmed they're working on new PC ports. They just haven't revealed which games they're doing it for.

Oh boy, can't wait for sonic runners

that's some nice subjectivity and all but you should kill yourself with a science textbook.

please please please

Reboots, sequels, ripoffs
Absolutely nothing else

Even if nintendo had not said the only thing they're doing is zelda, it still wouldn't happen. I've given up hope.

Sure, I can predict E3.

Some jaded faggot is going to make a montage video about how shitty the event was.

It's ps4.599 usd

Say it ain't so, user.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2

Second.

Although, I am perplexed why PC Gamers would spend upwards of thousands of dollars to play new releases then outright ignore them. Let's all go to /lit/ and read books or something.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 3: I'm jerking off to your mum's saggy hooters just outside her window

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 4: I'm sending threatening letters to her demanding she uses a Ped Egg to shave the dead skin off the bottom of her feett and leave the shavings in a chinese container by the docks

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 5: I pose as a telemarketer and politely (and repeatedly) ask her to gently fart into a "World's Greatest Son" mug. I also frequently compare the firmness of my baboon cock to old french fries found under the car seat.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 6: Strelok fucks a kid in the ballpit at Chuck E. Cheese does hard time.

jesus christ, i hope not. i can't stand watching >her again

>Please be excite for Nintendo NX Wii 2

>Here is Morpheus PSVR

Mobas will have officially replaced the skinnerbox disguised as a gta open world game.

Assassin's Creed: Moba
Super Smash Brothers: Moba
Final Fantasy: My life as a Moba
Halo Wars 2: the Moba
Lost Vikings 3: Moba
The last Guardian? Suprise surprise. Moba.
Undertale gets bought by EA. Whatever for? MOBA!

Considering that is the only game that you mentioned, I'm sure people care.

feminism panel

the only thing i'm hyped for are the sega PC ports.
fuck it.

kek

Sony

Microsoft

Bethesda

EA

Nintendo

Ubisoft

PC Gaming Show

You forgot overwatch shilling in PC Games Show

There's not going to be any new metroid

VR shit

the end.

I want to believe

F-FUCKING-ZERO-WX OR NX

I wanted to as well. Instead we got clunky soccer robot buddy force made for toddlers.

Please no

PERSONA 5 NA RELEASE DATE

NOTHING ELSE OF VALUE

STILL FUN TO WATCH AND SHIT ON THOUGH

At this point I'm not even sure about that. Trainwrecks always happen, and it's fun to point them out, but we're the only ones pointing out how bad it is. Normalfags fucking eat this shit up, they think it's high fucking art.

lel

someone here said and kinda sourced that they had their B team working on f4llout, and their "best" people were actually on rimsky2, this was a long time ago before release of f4llout

I am jacks delusional hope for the future

Half-Life 3 will not be announced
Persona 5 will be getting it's US release date
Possible sneak peak/CG trailer of Kojima's new game

Naaah.

Wheres my prize?

At least this furbait will be fun. I don't care about anything else.

I also hope they show cyberpunk2077.

Can't wait to play the Toybox in July.

nin-nin

Micro

Sannie

Pi-zee

Remind me Holla Forums how long until E3?

One mirrion

/furry/ needs to be gassed.

Portal 3 will be announced. My tinfoil hat has been detecting some out of place Portal shilling, so I'm calling this.

New Lego Dimensions stuff will be announced. Literally nobody but me here cares but there has already been new stuff leaked and it makes sense to announce it at E3

NX reveal. Pretty obvious since the system comes out next year and typically companies like to have at least a year of hype.

More Pokeymans shit. More nu Zeldo details. Probably some other Nintendo shit that may or may not excite people. Anons will be *TRIGGERED* by something regarding Amiibo. Bonus points if the NX incorporates VR. Doulble bonus points if it is presented as a tribute to Iwata RIP ;_;

More PS4.5 details.

Kojimmy will launch a Kikestarter. I'm sure he can get the corporate bucks but it will be a PR campaign of sorts (longshot but calling it).

Naughty Dog will shit themselves yet again in the name of progresivism. Media shills will fellate them.

Microsoft will still have no games and no clue. And kinect.

Another shot in the dark, but new Elder Scrolls. Bethesda just put out Fall Out 4 and Doom. It is only safe to assume that they will want to put in their next in the cash cow rotation.

Final prediction for now: There will still be no booth babes and no fun allowed.

Oh right, almost forgot. Super Turbo Ultimax Hyper edition of Pokken will be announced for the NX.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo said they'll be holding off until 2017 for that. They're going there with only Zelda.

Nah, if I recall, they're releasing the NX this year. Just not talking about it at E3, which is sorta baffling.

[Smacks Lips Profusely]
[Steals]
[Gets Jiggy Wit It]
[Eats A Skittle]
[Checks For Nearest KFC]
[Collects Welfare]
[Licks Teeth Then Smacks Lips]
[Does The Crip Walk]
[Opens Up A 40 And Pours Some For His Homies Trayvon And Michael Brown]
[Tweets About Dis And Goes To Check In With His Parole Officer]
[Dindu Nuffins]
[Sucks Air Through Teeth]
[Pulls Up Sagging Pants]
[Instinctively Looks Around For The Police]
[Faints And Then Gets Up Repeatedly]
[Scopes Dem Titties]
[Shouts At Movie Theater Screen]
[Chucks Spear]
[Sets Down Cotton Bale]
[Strokes Welfare Check Pensively]
[Throws Up Gang Sign]
[Swings From Basket Ball Hoop]
[Grabs Dick And Shuffles Left And Right]
[Participates In Drive By Shooting]
[Converts To Islam]
[Repeated World Star Yelling In Background]
[Sells Crack]
[Evolves From Primate]

The music video for that song has its own "WE WUZ KANGS" moment.

nigger who are you

So…are we going to make Bingo cards soon?

Someone who knows what he likes.

He's the goddamn batman

Ubisoft conference will be shit like always
Bethesda conference will be shit with possible announcement of new Elder Scrolls
Microsoft will have Cuphead and Sea of Thieves and nothing else
Sony will have good Jap games yet again, God of War 4 will look awful, Persona 5 NA/EU release info
Zelda will look good but not as good as Twilight Princess and will possibly pander to womyn

There's another Bathesda conference?

I get the feeling the best part of E3 will have been this thread.

Yep. Also forgot Kadokawa and Square. Earlier will probably just be weebshit and Fromsoft stuff and the later will be more Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts news.

No, the best parts of e3 will be the Holla Forums live stream and cockrock64 stream.

Square's conference last year was rooooough. Even though they had decent things to show it was almost 2010 Konami levels of incompetence when it came to presentation.

The content shown was the best out of the conference
I'm positive about this year although I'm certain it won't have the content quality 2015 had.

Sony

Microsoft

Nintendo

Bethesda
>New expansion for TESO

EA

PC Gaming Show

As I said, they had good content but it was horribly presented. Sometimes the translator wasn't even doing his job and I think you could hear him nod off and snore.

EA won't be there. You missed Ubisoft. Nintendo said "just Zelda."

In that case,

Please no, just let it die with Gunslinger, I dont want another Bound and Blood and/or Cartel and the first one was and still is the best.

Does someone have the screencap by the way?
I lost my HDD early 2015

sounds like a pretty shit console user

I've got a huge prediction

Sega will announce something pertaining to jet set radio. Probably JSRF HD for PC, OR a new title in the series.

a new "Sonic the Hedgehog" isnt, and wouldnt ever be, the reason theyre going to E3 for the first time in years.

That might actually be fun. Ubisoft sure knows how to make something fun out of something completely fucking garbage. Weird.

That's Milton bradley consoles on a nutshell.
Vectrex, Microvision..

Nintendo

Sony

PC
>open source and emulators discussion one can dream

Ubisoft

Sorry bro, didn't you hear? They're attempting to murder the series right now.

>NOT UNDERSTANDING THE CONCEPT OF LOVE

First time attempting something like this…

Didnt they lost the source code of Shenmue as well, like most Nip centric games?
They're talking about remasters.

The source is probably mostly useless nowadays, with everyone using ready made engines.

Breddy Gud

NINTENDO:
bullshit
amiibo bullshit
dlc bullshit
Mother 3
Zeldu
all the good shit will be at the Nintendo Direct in a few weeks

MICROSOFT:
boring shit
hopefully something good for PC gaming
VR shit

SONY:
not PS4K
movie shit
VR shit

BETHESDA:
It's been over five years since Skyrim. If it's not announced this E3 (or very soon after), it'll break the record for longest length of time in between releases in the series. There's not much else major Bethesda could announce to justify a conference.
Also, wild speculation: Quake 5. They've rebooted Wolfenstein; they've rebooted Doom; Quake is inevitably next.

PC:
Polaris and Zen from AMD
probably something from CD Projekt RED
better than last year

EA:
literally nothing
except bullshit

Ubisoft:
rehash bullshit

tl;dr bullshit

Reading up you are partially right. They said they aren't bringing it to e3, but there is no way they will wait till 2017 since they want to launch it in March of 2017. They aren't going to just reveal it then fucking launch it within 3 months.

They're doing their own thing later in the summer pretty much.

E3 THIS YEAR:

>NO EA
>NO ACTIVISION
>NINTENDO IS ONLY SHOWING ZELDA AND NOTHING ELSE

You're talking about the same guys named a console in a manner that the average consumer just thought it was a peripheral and said company did almost 0 marketing to clear it up or boost sales until the numbers came in and said that they were doing shit in sales. And even then, really didn't do much and just kind of put games out for it at a snails pace.

Nintendo is full of fucking marketing geniuses.

Even Nintendo knows to hype new systems.

wasn't it Resonance of Fate, Hatsune Miku Project Diva and another game?

this meme is pretty stale

E3 is the only time I have fun on Holla Forums

I have fun on Holla Forums everyday and have had since 2014.

So far I'm agreeing with this user

Nintendo

Sony

Microsoft

Ubisoft

PC

Bethesda

OTHER/Hopes and Dreams

They're all shit.

Would you dare to fuck a moth user

(DUDE)
No_

Does someone have an archive of the thread for that pic?

I don't recall them announcing which games. But I'm holding hope for Skies of Arcadia.

That was actually clever as fuck. When you have a shitty engine to work with, you gotta be creative.

considering you could make trains and other rideables in vanillia duke nukem 3d it's about as clever as this girl

I did mention that Gamebryo is a shit limited engine dude.
These games aren't made by just one person. I'm giving credit to people clever enough to do tricks like this with a shit outdated engine.

it's bad

considering they probably have access to the engine source code it only shows how lazy Bethesda is for not considering they would need animated props in the background and had to make people wear train and walk around instead of making a static object that moves from x to y

It's an engine so shit I reckon it's not even flexible enough for that.
I already knew it's limited as fuck when I discovered that to do animations of Vertibirds leaving, the game is actually shrinking them because it can't move them far away enough from the player. Gamebryo is really only acceptable for something like Civ4 which is a turn-based strategy.

Well the source code for Kingdom Hearts was lost and they remade that. Though JSRF might not be popular enough to justify rebuilding everything.

Bethesda is going to tell that the next FO spinoff is FO4 expansion and that you need to purchase their shitty game to play the better one.

I don't know, they seem pretty happy with themselves and really secretive with the new Sanic. Probably just getting in over their heads, but maybe it'll actually be something special. :^)

Let me guess, your favorite SMT is Strange Journey.

user, Metroid died with Other M and fed farce is pissing on the grave.

Metroid only sells decently in the west and it tends to sell like shit in jap land. Due to that, it's been crippled and not usually seen as a worthwhile investment unless the other mainline nintendo games are making mad money. Why do you think they threw the IP to a western dev who had zero track record? You don't do that with a beloved franchise, you do that with a franchise that, if it burns to the ground, you lose nothing.

Fortunately the Prime games don't suck (ironically the jap game that came AFTER it does).

They also retooled a fucking E-shop dungeon crawler into a metroid game. I don't give a shit if we get a game where we play as a GF marine on the hunt for samus, but if you don't get the core attributes of Metroid right, you're not making metroid.

Metroid must have:

If it's too familiar to the player, like a typical forest, it becomes "friendly" and "welcoming". Anything resembling this beyond the landing zone at most is a sin.
Key aspect of metroid in Zero backup; you're on your own and no one is coming to help you. The GF sent scientists and they are dead, they sent rescue and THEY are dead, and they sent Military, and THEY are dead. NOW they call you.
This is important. Growth of powers and abilities prompts the player to expend the effort to get more upgrades, search out more secrets for said upgrades, and use said upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas. Start the game too strong and there is no desire to explore. Stay weak the whole game and the game becomes dull.
I'm not just talking missile expansions. i mean Beam combos, movement modifications. Things that you don't need to progress but are still useful. This also includes making mandatory upgrades enjoyable to use outside of the context of locked doors. IE: If super missiles did no additional damage and only opened green doors, players wouldn't give a shit about upgrades to the number you can carry.
Metroid is all about being submersed in an alien world and finding your way around to find the big nasties. There is tons of shit that simply isn't explained and never WILL be explained, leaving it up to the player as to what the details are. Taking the immersion away by throwing the player into cutscenes that drag on is not this. Metroid Prime 2 has several cutscenes that explain things, but also don't take away from the game as they are far between. I believe there are usually generally overviews of new areas and there is one with the introductions of bosses and the luminoth defenders in the three temples.

Saddest trips of tragedy

Well fuck. Konami lost the source code for Silent Hill 2 (I think) and had to rebuild it for the HD collection, and we all know how that went.

I heard Final Fantasy IX was fine.

gamers is a shitty new term that marketers came up with and video game players is what we are
are you saying everything will get better?
why would we turn into a new Holla Forums when that happens?

Sega will announce a new console
It will feature 32 hitachi SH6 CPUs, 16 hitachi SH5 CPUs, 8 hitachi SH4 CPUs, 4 hitachi SH2 CPUs and a single SH1 CPU for the Bluray/DVDrom/CD-Rom controller.

The video will be composed by 8 video chips, with VDP2 being responsible for 2D backgrounds and mode7 like planes, and VDP1,3-8 rendering 3D graphics using quadrangular geometry and having their input and output filtered by a 64Core DSP chip dubbed SCU2 that will perform all the shader duties.

The sound will be distributed with 4 Yamaha FM chips that will also perform wave audio, allowing the system to have up to 128 simultaneous wave channels or 128 single operator FM channels that can be modulated down into 32 fm channels by using the external audio DSP/68k in a single die solution.
It will feature 12 GB of memory spread around in 12 different memory spaces, and will have a cartridge slot as well for expansion (only available in japan).

Sony and MS will be complete fuckups like they are literally every year. Nintendo might announce 1 or 2 cool titles but will otherwise suck.

The fuck, what source code they DID NOT lost after that eathquake?

The source code is not that much important, given the fact 95% of it is rendering bullshit etc that don't even work on modern systems.
Unless its an stupid HD port, they will have to redo most of the work in formats that the old engine would not be able to handle, and what got lost is just the gameplay physics, that probably can be recovered with a mix of pannenkeoking the fuck out of the game and disassembly.

Jesus christ, that long "uhhhh" at the end made me lose my sides.

Like holy shit it was 3 seconds long.

That's all I got. Either way I don't care.

Sony announce crash bandicoot…

KICKSTARTER

"We need to convince universal"

young konker will have dlc and a season pass

Boring.

user, that's a crudely drawn picture of a goblin.

Come on man are you even trying?

Lost it on that one.

Valve announces a new fps where you play as a black woman

EA will announce EAIndie. An EA Subdivision focussed on hiring promising Indie devs, aquiring their IP and raising it to EAs standards.

The full horror of this will not be realized until the market is compleetly flooded with 'artsy' hipsters trying to sell their IP and every good IP being raped to death by EA

People are already aware of the monster EA is and that would not work.

Ubisoft on other hand…

>Bethesda resurrects Prey 2 by Bethesda Game Studios, on Gamebryo and Todd Howard as the director
>PC has nothing but memes and perhaps Cyberpunk 2077

That would be the real hell

I thought arkane was working on it, though

You're a gamer, thus already dead.

I believe they are too. I just don't trust Bethesda and Todd.
I'm sure Arkane is getting fucked over somehow by Zenimax. I have that weird intuition.

At least it is easy to spook, you just need to imply your presence and they squeal #GamerGate like pigs.

thought of something

>They play dubstep V A P O R W A V E to show the young audience they're hip

>Reggie makes a joke about Bernie Sanders' failed campaign on stage

are we going to get some info about cyberpunk 2077?

I am still hyped for it since i saw that trailer

He doesn't care so nobody else is allowed to care.

Wall building Simulator 2016™ :^)

Time for a long shot hope

It's such a long shot that I shouldn't have wrote it, but Fuck it, may as well have a long shot secret hope

I don't think there's anything I like less about PC gamers than the endless begging for ports of games everyone else was done with years ago, even the claims to superiority bug me less.

I've actually played all of the games listed there but JSRF (no good emulators and fuck getting an OG exbawks for a single game).
1080p Bayonetta is just something nice to have, but a 1080p/steady 60FPS Madworld would warm the cockles left in my heart, Vanquish with KB+M aim would make the game infinitely better (as well as being a hardcore FPS probably having a larger target audience on PC), and JSRF on a console that's not fucking dead would be pretty wonderful.

Thanks, dynamic IP.

This year probably marks the beginning of VR commercialization. Competitors begin to contract for consoles. Tech demo's will be shown.
Other than that I have no idea what will be a highlight. Last year it was some interesting games that I can't even recall now which shows how exclusive they are to consoles, so I just forget about it.

I don't know if Fromsoft will be there, but I sure hope they do something and bring back Armored Core 2 era & make it back to Mars exploration, VR immersion etc, but their execution of it will not be good since no one from 16 years ago (ps2 era) works for them, probably.

I'd be happy to see that, but I don't think they'd devote a team to it if they are making armored core, dark sci fi souls 5, etc. Though if AC5VD nuked their franchise, going Metal Wolf Chaos route would be a viable marketing concept to lure more fans and money. Then in 2 years they release the next AC game. It could happen..

Nice rummaging there, PC master