Buckle up cucks

buckle up cucks

it's time for an arma 3 thread

What mods are you using?
What game modes you playing?
Favourite weapons and vehicles?
Who excited for apex?

pls respond

None because the game runs like shit and the 90% of the community are 12 year old kids playing life sims.

I don't like military sims because they re full of no fun rules, then again i guess that is the purpose but taking autism to the extreme like taking hours just to advance a bit trying to pretend it's some IRL stuff is not my thing

What mods are you using?
What game modes you playing?
Favourite weapons and vehicles?

No favorite vehicle, anything even slightly armored is obviously better though

have you tried using a modern computer?

but yes there's plenty of dumb life sims but also a lot of high action combat servers.

try KotH servers. 3 teams start at spawn bases outside a town centre. you all fly in choppers or drive cars and parachute or land in the town where you fight it out to control the cap point.

it's fast paced and heavy action.

Yes I have, it only runs like shit in multiplayer, 40 frames max. Bohemia is just awful at optimization.

maybe adjust your settings.

i get 50fps on ultra in multiplayer.

What's the selling point of Exile?

There are several servers with 100+ people on at pretty much all times running KOTH.

go fuck yourself OP

Halfchan cancerous shithead underaged piece of filth

fuck off

lmao fuck off cuck

I wanted to play with Broma

But Arma runs like shit on AMD and because the framerate was so low I was basically worthless and not enjoying it so now I just sulk at the thought.

This is the last Bohemia game I buy unless they pull their shit together double time.

Why don't you just buy a graphics card that has drivers instead?

CPU
GPU isn't the main issue with Arma games. Its very poorly optimized CPU wise.

wew

I like it because there's a bit of a build up to get the better stuff, unlike a lot of missions you have to start out small and work your way up. It basically does everything those "Early access open world survival crafting" games do but better.
There's base building, AI misssions, you can sell and buy basic stuff from traders in safe zones but the better stuff to buy is at traders where it's not a safe zone so you need to be careful about buying the better gear so you don't just get ambushed. Of course the pvp is a large aspect of the game as well, it's really suspenseful because you never know when someone has set up an ambush along a road or is hiding in the forest with a ghillie and a sniper rifle waiting to take you out.

It's pretty enjoyable because it's a nice mixture of action and suspense. Also going from nothing to having ifrits and armed helicopters is quite satisfying as well

How old are you? Really? I dont have my dads money to blow on a $300 CPU just to play one or two games that need it. My 8350 literally does everything I need it to and does it well.

lol ok bro calm down. it's not my fault your dad doesnt love you.

I really forget that Holla Forums has been full of edgy and stupid children for months now, especially on Holla Forums.

You remind me of some meme spouting angry kid who was telling me quick charging on phones is only marketing. Idiot didn't seem to understand that quick charging is a real thing and that it about doubles the amount of energy that is put into the batter at some point depending on where the voltage and current peak.

But okay, thank god I can filter stupid people on this board.

Any of you faggots played on /A3G/? Kinda miss it, before the shitters that is.

It got better over time but goddamn that was a bad first impression.

thanks for the blogpost about charging phones or whatever that was.

you're an A+ poster you are.

Is apex worth the money?

Nigger, multiplayer framerate is bound to the server's framerate. If the server is at 60FPS you can only be at 60FPS at best. However, since the game literally requires the game to CALCULATE the trajectory of a fucking butterfly on the other side of the map most servers are on less than 30.

Don't give Bohemia money. They don't deserve it.
This comes from someone with more than 100 hours into ArmA3, someone who played sice Alpha.
Pray that a competitor turns up on the "Military Simulator Sandbox" genre and forces Bohemia to unfuck their shit, then buy the competitors product just to ram a fist down Bohemia's throat.
Sage because doublepost.

Nah bro you're playing on shit servers.

You probably get 50 on medium too. And that 50 must be fluctuating like shit.
The game is very poorly optimized, don't try to deny shit.

Buy a proper computer bro

Fuck off shill, it's blatant you don't belong here.

Check these dubs faggot

lol

How much does the go-cart DLC cost for my suber srs military game.

Using Ace3, CUP, RHS, Leights OPFOR, MELB and a shitload of little mods

Mainly playing custom CoOp, TvT and KOTH.

I love the MELB littlebirds and most of the CUP MMGs.

I'm preying Apex will finally give us a stock AK as penetration is wrong on every single mod I have tested.

bout tree fiddy

being a tropical sort of island likely inhabitted by revolutionaries and brown people i reckon there will be an AK type weapon.