twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jeder ist ihr Fan Pepper Ann.

Firecrotch jewess.

Codename kids next door

Was she really a Jew?

She had the worst voice
Like she was always having a sore throat or some shit

Hey Holla Forums

Yes, she was. There was even an episode called "A Kosher Christmas". Her father is a goy, though.

No one cares OP.

Jewess or not I will forever appreciate from the bottom of my heart the fact that Warburton gave his cartoon characters five digits on each hand.

Again, no one cares OP.

Congratulations, you've outted yourself. The thread is now dead because of your shitposting, well it wasnt really alive in the first place.

Probably the most memorable thing about the series honestly

Her mother's Jewishness doesn't ruin Christmas does it?

Either post something about the show or don't, but this is Holla Forums and this was a cartoon so this thread is happening regardless.

Sup leftycuck.

Does anyone remember the episode where she becomes friends with a bully and the moral was Neitzche and Darwin were evil?

what?

Any more art of the blonde qt?

Oh boy the newfag wants us to spoon feed it.

But where's the nose?
Also technically, Jewness is inherited through the mother. If it had been a Jewish papa and a goy mom it would have been a gentile.

Yes because teenagers all have silky voices

Makes sense, the trials and tribulations of puberty were a large part of the show.
Speaking of which, I'm surprised no one's brought up that time she acquired a B.R.A.

with the likely exception of this user

This would mean both Ben Stiller and Andy Samberg are not jews.

To stay on topic, my only thought on Pepper Ann is how dated it seemed to me as a kid. The alternative rock theme song years after alternative's peak, the brightly colored mish mash of punk, grunge, urban, early 90's fashion, the roller-blading, everything. It was like 5 years to late.

❤ Barbara. ❤

Nice try, Schlomo.

Dunno about Samberg, but Anne Meara was a Jewish convert so Ben Stiller really had no choice but to be a Jew

The real question is: What this guy's real name.

I've always seem him as a rice grain, for some reason.

Genes don't work that way.

pepperann.wikia.com/wiki/Effie_Shrugged

Jerome K. Bloks.

Kill yourself OP

It all make sense now with the arstyles. I never noticed it until now.

Thank god they wear something, or it would be rib-time again.

Her name is Pepper Ann and your thread is shit.

No one gives a shit OP

If you try to talk to OP, learn how to use the numbers correctly.

Is she KND?

Kill yourself cuckchan faggot.

Is this what you mean?

Errrr, NO!

I liked this cartoon when it aired.

Now that I'm older I still want to put my dick in her ass.

It's not about genetics, it's about cultural heritage. According to the Talmud, Jews are not true Jews unless they're born of Jewish mother - converted Jews are considered as lesser people. Add to that the fact that Jewish Mamas are psychos who traumatize their kike kids (kides?) into becoming what they are, whereas male Jews who marry into other cultures are seen as either quitters or just trying to avoid commitment to another Jewess and are usually frowned upon. If you thought Jews were bad, keep in mind that they have to deal with their own women.

Hey Holla Forums

I wish you would stop.

Pedo

Censor Autist go home.

How pathetic.

Both shows had the same artstyle, what the fuck?

Same creator apparently.

Reported for samefagging.

Not op

golbergion steins

Good on you, mate.

Page 14?!?!?!?
Just how many pages does this board have??

Anymore Pepper Ann in her bare feet?