It is CURRENT YEAR

Why do gamer gear™ always have that look to them?

What's wrong gamer dudes?

different ink and press sheets are expensive, goy.

Fucking casuals.

o shit waddup

Why do people buy gamer gear anyway? Don't they realize that it just makes them look like a dumbass who wasted their money?

Out. Out. Out.

Probably the same reason people spend $32 plus shipping, goy on a t-shirt with another man's name on it.

no. the root word for realization is "reality" and these faggots sure as fuck don't live in it.

Enjoy.

But my g502 is pretty cool
My friends think so
;_;

What the fuck is the point of having two extra monitors on the side if they aren't even as wide as my dick? You put those two together, and you get 1 monitor for double the price.

I'm really not sure how you become much of a bigger faggot.

Most sports fans are no less autistic than gaymers

Some jerseys (e.g. some of the Color Rush ones) go for upwards of $150.

There's nothing wrong with buying gaming peripherals for your computer, as long as you don't go full retard with "muh razer" shit. The g502 is a pretty good mouse, but the moment you start buying "tactical" mousepads for $50, kill yourself.

If only it was 23

there's your problem, faggot

Oh come the fuck on, what kind of person spends $150 on a shirt?

Useless for games, but at work, I love having a pair of narrow-aspect monitors for IRC and an extra out-of-the-way terminal pane.

Lots of people do. Not even just sports fans, but people who are whores to brand-name generally do it. Welcome to real life.

Some shirts are really worth it, them being the top of the top in durability and class
Others are jerseys signed by stars and actually used in a match (and washed)
Some friend had a Zidane shirt signed in his Bordeaux days, he paid 100 yuros and got offered upwards 1000

That's fair I suppose. Unfortunately it's pretty clear in the image that it's not a work place of any sort

I really can't understand normalfags doing this, unless its formal attire that will be reused such as a suit or dress.
What kind of faggot pays 100s of dollars for a name?

because they think they can resell it for way more.

Niggers usually.

Either rich assholes with a ton of disposable income, or people who want to look like rich assholes with a ton of disposable income.

Lots of faggots, usually people who think they have "disposable income." They're usually also the same people who bitch about income inequality and how they have no hope of retiring in their 60's because "muh debt!"

Oh shiiiet does that xbox 360 have some motherfucking HOLE TECHNOLOGY I SEE??

I actually bought an Alienware M11x not long after they first came out, broke down a lot but I enjoyed it while I had it and to give credit to dell, the customer service was top notch, they came directly to my house every single time to fix it. However it was a bad buy for the money and I got a tower afterwards.

Bought a Razer keyboard when i got my tower, the back light would randomly turn off after a few weeks of owning it, unplugging and replugging it didn't fix it.

Sent it to razor to get it fixed, they sent it back saying it had nothing. I had to pay shipping back and forth, and had to pay importation taxes because they mislabeled the package. When I received it, the thing was covered in greasy fingerprints, the thing was fucking disgusting and it was still broken. Worst customer service I've ever experianced.

Never ever ever will i buy gaymer and razor garbage ever again.

In my defense, up until that point I had a hand me down Pentium one tower, a late 90's Pentium 2 laptop, and a netbook. I wanted something nice to play games

Not surprised.
If you spend long enough on Holla Forums it's really, really fucking easy to forget what the average gamespot/ign/official game company board user is like.

This

You literally picked the two absolute most hyped, most overpriced bullshit gaymer brands you could find, didn't you?

As far as peripherals go, I personally don't mind Razer too much, but when it comes down to it, they're overpriced as all fuck and their customer service is shit. Corsair makes a better product for the same price.
Logitech is generally good, but I hate their key switches that they put in their keyboards.
CM is really good overall, I've never had a problem with one of their products
Even MSI peripherals are decent if you're on a budget. $40 can get you a gaming mouse with okay dpi and a very good feel.

I remember seeing a picture of a troupe of nigger poachers holding their elephant's tusks and rifles, and guess what they spent their blood money on? Every single one was wearing over-priced brand name shit. It didn't even look good on them. Like it was the first pieces of clothing that wasn't made of straw and cow shit glue they had ever worn and they didn't really know what goes together.

Black culture puts a huge amount of emphasis on displays of wealth.
Thing is, black people tend to be poor as shit so they live in some bumfuck trailer home, wear clothes that would make a bum feel sorry for them, but make up for it by buying $800 shoes that they can show off to other people – not in order to appear wealthy, but just as a display of wealth they had at one point.

It goes without saying, but black people are retarded.

my dad told me the easiest way to tell if the person living somewhere was black is if the car looks better than the house.

Oh…a brazilian. I thought that kind of BS happened only in US, not here in Brazil.

MMO mice and half-keyboards are great if you need a fuckton of keyboard shortcuts. Other than that you can probably find a better alternative for gamer gear that doesn't look as faggy.
For keyboards just look in charity shops for old PCs. I got an old keyboard with ALPS blue switches for £10, and it works better than my friend's Razer Blackwidow.

Clever

I didn't even see loss the first time.

It's always shoes or sunglasses where I am.

some ones gotta be otherwise no one would actually charge that much

You can get buckets cheaper than $10.

I'd like to see them try to take it from me.

I have a G502 as well. I don't even play that many FPS. I just wanted an opitical mouse, with a palm grip and a thumb rest and this was the best option at the time. To it's credit, it's comfortable to use for hours.

I was convinced this guy was not for real.

Then I looked up dust-off on jewgle.

Dear god, what the actual fuck? Dust off cleaning disk? Really?

Why the fuck do they give their shit these ridiculously edgy names?. It sounds like a fucking Decepticon or the username in some MMO of some katana/trenchcoat faggot.

Good thing I mostly play Japanese games these days. A dualshock or 360 controller is a lot cheaper than a gaming mouse and mechanical keyboard.

An official football shirt can easily cost you a 100 euro.

And you need a new one ever season.

the best slosher