#comeonslott

Dan Slott has to be the biggest lolcow in the comic book industry.

was there every a storyline with Human+Sentinel hybrids? That what I always fantasize as being while hunting down the mutant terrorist organization known as the "X-Men".

In Morrison's run, whatever wasn't retconned away.
Fantomex is supposed to be one.

Why wouldn't you root for the sentinels? They're the only thing made to try and curb the super powered terrorists.

Gabby Rivera's work is a "bestseller" because the NYT says it is, not because she actually sells a lot of books. Her work on America has proven, beyond any doubt, that she's a talentless hack and a kool-aid swilling retard.

X-Men is clearly a piece of NRA propaganda. Only a well regulated militia, armed with contemporary military grade superpowers can keep the peace.

top kek. Even though I enjoy the X-men, i've never sympathized with mutants no matter how hamfisted and heavy handed they make the "muh racism" allegory. The whole thing falls flat on it's face if you actually think about mutants realistically.
Humans are expected to just be perfectly fine with living WMD's walking around their neighborhoods because "like there's this one school in Westchester with a handful of totally nice mutants, and you wouldn't wanna be an ignorant racist".
Fuck that shit if muties actually existed I'd want a sentinel on every street corner. Stryker did nothing wrong.

It made a lot more sense when their powers were shit like "Looks like a beast," "Is a snowman," and "Can hurt you a bit with his eye beams."

Bastion kind of. I mean he's technically a combination of Master Mold and Nimrod so he is fully robotic, but thanks to some magic crystal that fused them his body became flesh and he looks like a human and thinks he's a human.

Sentinels with Stark technology that's a scary thought.

What's funny about them trying to appropriate insults against them is that it only weakens their whole stance in the first place. I thought triggers were a big deal? Isn't calling someone a snowflake insensitive to their lived experiences? How dare you assume that anyone who disagrees with you is a cishet white male?!

Im surprised they've haven't done it yet.

Given all the times Stark's tech has been stolen in the past I'm surprised some of it didn't ended up in master mold yet.

There was Sentinel Squad ONE. It was after M-Day and SHIELD made Sentinels with Stark technology to protect mutants. They were piloted though and lead by Rhodey in a Sentinel colored War Machine armor.

Just great, now we have to build sentinels to hunt sentinels.

Who are the guys in the overalls?

But apparently none of them work at Marvel, because your shit is full of very basic errors a fifth grader could spot.

Thread reminder that Mutants never worked as a stand in for Gays/Darkies/Whatever since too many of them are dangerous in a way that gays aren't (see Xavier being able to turn you into a puppet withot a sweat). Having Mutant Registration lead to Mutant Death Camps is silly. So is Muh Phoenix.

i can't wait until the marvel movies start tanking and disney sells off this loss leader

I can't believe this faggot has been in charge of Spider-Man for 10 goddamned years. Fuck you, Marvel.

This fat pile of shit is deserving an elephant gun shot on his face.

and here I am just laughing at the idiots who actually thought SJW Marvel would die with Alonso. Marvel is never going back to the Quesada era lads, just let it go.

It seriously amazes me how this cunt has never gotten fired, it truly disgusts me how comic book companies are fine with their staff members acting like complete fuckheads to their readers on Twitter.

Pretty sure that Slott, Waid, and Antos will try to get CB fired.

I wonder why CB Cibulski was brought in and Brevoort was snubbed. I really want to know what it's like in their offices.
Someone higher up must have made that decision and you know all of these assholes are immensely salty about it.

I'd imagine their offices are filled with passive aggressive bullshit, Slott strikes me as the kind of guy who will act nice towards people who are higher up in the food chain but will quickly turn around and talk shit about them on Twitter.

Seriously, typical two-faced kike is all smiles and friendly when face-to-face with Ethan Van Sciver in a livestream after sicking his sjw fandom on him over twitter last month.

Reminds me of this song.

It's stops being passive aggressive when a bunch of them plan to get a guy on youtube arrested at NYCC.

would that be illegal and considered a conspiracy to harm someone?

I think so.