2012's TMNT is over

So the show came to an end, are there any Turtles fans around? What did you think of the finale?
I also saw there is a Turtles thread already, but its actually a Injustice 2 thread so I decided to make a proper one.

What the fuck happened to them. This is why I gave up on TMNT 2012 to much plot points being brought up and then a whole lot of filler.

The Kraang send a bomb to Earth that kills all humans leaving only mutants alive. There's no mention made of April and Raph keeps Casey's skull as a keepsake. The Turtles now live in a desolate future in the final episode.

Im amazed Nick let that happen yet sounds super retarded well thats how TMNT usually gets I guess.

Also you know how they made such convoluted plotpoints? Yeah none get resolved. We never found what happened to April's mom for example. It just ends on a distant finale with no relation to anything. Its as if they need to wrap up the plot after sudden cancellation.

Any Turtles adaptation goes off the rails after they run out of the original Eastman and Laird material.

Im pretty sure even the original one went off the rails by the end to

The fuck are you talking about op?
This is just a tales of the tmnt episode, I saw this like 2 months ago on kim cartoon
for a family friendly mad max it was fine
Also wasn't the last episode the one where they team up with 80's turtles and
2012 bebop and rocksteady Impress the shit outta 80's Shredder and Kranng
God the new series is going to be bad

the apocalypse one was the last episode in production order, the Bebop and Rocksteady special was made earlier but Nick kept airing the episodes out of order.

She did sort of look like a chihuahua tho.

Oh my bad
Both work as finales though

I thought old man raph was just a made for tv movie though

am I a furry now for saving this?

That doesn't explain why Donatello is a robot, or why Leo is huge and glowy… But that's also a really dark ending for a kids show.

I just watched it Donnies body got fucked so he ported his brain to a robot. Leo got extra mutated. Its dark but so random I dont know what to say about it

So next, do we get a series that doesn't try to be weeb shit to appeal to the mass?

And why the fuck does America thing if you wanna make weeb shit to sell it to weebs, it has to be as over the top with the expressions as Sailor Moon? The same shit Teen Titans and Xiaolin Showdown pulled off?

Holy shit.

Eastman and Laird only did the first 12-13 issues.
After that they handed it off to their little homeys.
I read an interview with Peter Laird, and he said he hadn't actually done any comic work since Turtles. He sounded really upset. I don't see what's stopping him from just sitting down and fucking doing it.

Not necessarily, Alopex is not only a qt, but has a genuinely good design. Shame the artist turned into such a faggot. He was genuinely a good guy before he became an easily offended tranny.

Was this supposed to be a cliff hanger for another season where they travel back in time to stop it? That's the only reason I can think of for that to exist

From the sounds of it, they knew their ride was ending, because they already greenlit a new series written by a completely different team, with a whole new voicecast.. So they did what any self-respecting creator would do: They went out on their terms. They didn't pussy out and create an ending that resets everything to the status quo or just fades out. They put their foot down and said "in this turtles run, everything ends with the world being fucking blown up, and you're going to have to come back to us if you ever want to find out what they could fully entail."

I dont the whole oasis thing is kind of "yeah were kind of fucked up mutants but now we have a meer cat loli and live in a okay place" I actually do see this as a new plot point if it got another season.

Go Nagai did it better.

Dude he turns caseys skull into a bomb with a gapped tooth grin
Best part

What the fuck? Why would they end it like that?
Did casey and april ever fuck?

TMNT 2012 Alopex is trash. Also, thought furry pictures weren't allowed here. Or is it just the threads about female characters such as Alopex?

And that very same artist has become the go-to Alopex writer and he has done an excellent job making her suck. I mean literally, Alopex only exists now to suck Raphel's cock. Whatever potential she had? Gone. Especially once they revealed what her "true personality" is all about. Turns out Alopex was never a serious assassin character with some tragedy elements, now she's a bimbo who is overly nonsensically cheery who considers someone who she barely hangs out with her best friend forever and her second best friend is Raphael's pet dinosaur (who this tranny artist created).

When it's comic or cartoon related it is on topic. If it's a straight up OC furry it isn't.

And I guess they haven't given Scott complete control or he would have turned her into a lesbian with his non-gender conforming bird. Fun fact, if you want to trigger the hell out of Scott pretend to mistake that bird as a male. He fucking hates that.

Aaaaand one last fun tidbit, even though I personally really like Scott's redisign, a lot of people who actually read the comics and have from the get go hate it as it doesn't reflect the character or her initial conception properly and just turned her into fluffy waifu bait.

What if you make a thread about all sorts of anthropomorphic females from Holla Forums? So it wouldn't just be an Alopex thread for instance.

You mean Koya, right? What an abysmal character design for a female character. I heard he laments people don't like Koya, but how can people like her when she's so annoying? The very thought of a voice acted segment of Koya's whining during the Karai mini-story, gives me a migraine.

Alopex didn't start literally looking like waifu bait until the recent arc about her where her actual demeanor changed for the worse. In her Micro? Despite the same artist doing her design she still looked more serious, like Renamon if you will. Anyway once Alopex was cemented into shipping fuel and waifu nonsense, the novelty of the character died. I noticed people just didn't care about her anymore given the lack of art.

It was a very different Scott who worked on Alopex from the redisign and the (((Scott))) working on her now. I'd say it's easy to divorce her current self from her better version.

Still, I'd rather he be forced to ship her with Raphael than turn her into a turbo dyke like he wanted. It's not the optimal outcome, but seeing how pozzed his writing can get it could have been a LOT worse.

Jesus thats kinda dark for Nickelodeon standards

I thought that was an alternate timeline or something.

2003 Casey and April fucked

meant to quote