All urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/WDmFW
vimeo.com/126287950

Kayden Phillips
Kayden Phillips

inb4 cel shaded 3d

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

I wish, looks like it's going to be more of that lousy plastic looking crap all of them are pushing out.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

no origin story for santa claus
who is saint nicholas.

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

vimeo.com/126287950

Jackson King
Jackson King

Shut up, The Long Long Holiday was really good despite it.

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

i'm tentatively hopeful

Carter Allen
Carter Allen

breaking
Who is Sergio Pablos and why should I care?

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

I really hate the red text I dont get how its ==BREAKING NEWS== either

Dylan Jenkins
Dylan Jenkins

Try to guess how Netflix would fuck it up with leftist propoganda.

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

Try to guess how Netflix would fuck it up with leftist propaganda.
Nah, Netflix is conservative kike at worst.
They're in for the money and they literally throw EVERYTHING at the wall to see what sticks, when they shove leftist shit they warn in advance.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

They made a consistently pro-Christian Castlevania into anti-Christian one. I wonder what they're gonna do next with a Catholic Saint?

Noah Foster
Noah Foster

This user is right. Pic related

Nathan Morales
Nathan Morales

oh god not this again

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Why are /v/tards on this site so triggered over this again

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

I'm not a /v/ fag but I'm more BORED then triggered. Can't we just have a cool nice priest anymore? No they all gotta be rapists.

Its just boring and they took an opportunity for something refreshing and turned it into a cliche one.

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

I forget Holla Forums has /christian/ why complain about something that actually fucking happened Witch Hunters are my favorite type of characters but their influence came from actual dumb people who thought drinking tree roots meant you were working with the devil

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

muh witch burning

Next you'll be chimpingout over the Spanish Inquistion.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

I forget Holla Forums has /christian/ why complain about something that actually fucking happened
I'm not even Christian. If it was a Judge Dredd Series and they decided "Let's subvert it up by making the Judges Radical Anarchists fighting the man!" Id find it as retarded.

It's TIRED. It's as Tired as the Stupid Dad, Neurotic Mom. Its a subversion so old and so static that It's more of a hardcore STANDARD then a subversion anymore.

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

I still dont get how this all leads back to leftist propaganda you could have said this and I would have okay or that was not you I dont know.

David Bailey
David Bailey

This is a chan, Im not the same user as

or

I even stated as such:
I'm not a /v/ fag but I'm more BORED then triggered.
Honestly it again more ties into the "Lack of Wholesomeness" thing I posted before not so much direct religiosity or propaganda.
Like with my Dredd thing, I'm a more libertarian type guy, but I still love the character, and subverting his ideals for what is trendy, would be disappointing, so I can understand people who disliked what Castlevania did.

The Belmonts and the Church in that series gave it a very optimistic feeling, despite the horror (I also am a fan of Demonic horror more then Cthulu and Castlevania was a MASTER of Demonic Horror), returning it more to horror kitche of the past which it was based on.

Cameron Roberts
Cameron Roberts

Being Anti-Christian goes in line with being Anti-White. Also, even Dawkins said Christianity was better than Mudslima and held back worse.

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

Honestly, I never really gave a shit about it. It's pretty much a cliche at this point, which made the real good guy priest a breath of fresh air. Most people forget that pretty much every adaptation of /v/ IP will end up as shit, no matter who writes it.
At least the Catholics and Wahabbis are memorable. My denomination just wants you to listen to your conscience and meditate, but thanks to those fucking evangelicals, the only thing we're associated with is oatmeal.

Jason Martin
Jason Martin

Who?

Blake Fisher
Blake Fisher

That wasn't because of Netflix, the writer they hired is a famous comic writer, which makes sense for the series, but has always been an edgy 14 year old when it comes to any religious content.

Owen Green
Owen Green

Hey /tv/

Brody Green
Brody Green

leftypol

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

For comic book readers:
This animated feature has nothing to do with the comic book series of the same name by Grant Morrison and Dan Mora, published by BOOM! Studios.

Despicable Me co-creator

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit