MGSV was supposed to have a mission editor

mgsforums.com/single/?p=9853806&t=7793643
archive.is/w0XjH
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

and chimps were supposed to turn into niggers

thank G-d that didn't happen

fugg =DD

You will burn on Earth before you burn in hell, Jew.

Tragically common. Metro 2033 had an in-engine SDK that was deliberately torn out from wide release as well.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any more disappointing.

At least Metro 2033 had an ending.

Yeah. Plus MGS5 was just all about the kind of sandbox stuff that an SDK really just is.

at this point I'm not even mad

Im just disappointed

In Konami, in Kojima, in everyone involved that didn't stop and say "hey maybe we should stop focusing on an open world if its literally pointless and just finish the game?"

I thought the game was going to have a bunch of expansive yet linear locales like shadow moses. Instead we got 500 generic outposts.

still miss u quiet

I expected the shit in Peace Walker except more varied, without loading screens, and much bigger.

It would have been great if it was just a series of interconnecting areas of the same quality as the one in Ground Zeroes.

You can get her back now can't you?

I spent many a night laying awake, asking myself what went wrong, wondering what COULD have been, and I realized that no amount of mulling over what COULD have been will change what it was.

How much more shit was cut from MGSV now? I would've waited another fucking year if it meant that we would've had loads of shit in it, it'd probably be a legit great game instead of a disappointing one.

Konami wouldn't have waited another year, Kojimble had taken long enough

Ignorance is bliss user, the less cut content you know exists the better you'll sleep

Its fucking torture that they told us about Mission 51 in the first place, especially as a "bonus" for CE buyers, what a fucking joke.

Yeah, but its not canon

The thing that bothered me the most was that all the story we got was literally the cutscenes from trailers.
But its done and its over.

Here, have some mgs stuff

A lot.

Yep, exactly my thoughts, getting upset over it forever is just torture, you just have to let go at a certain point.

Wise choice.
After all this time, we deserve peace

ayyyooooo you might not know it son but i will fuck you up

meet me somewhere

face it, you would have hated it if there was a 3rd chapter you contrarian piece of shit. I actually go to back to play mgs5. can't the same about spore

I would've been happy with Chapter 2 if most of the missions weren't just repeats on higher difficulty, shit is retarded.

I can't believed they scrapped it. More useless than the Metal Gear is Peace Walker

I wish. I mean I had hopes with Ground Zeroes, which weren't met in Phantom Pain.

If some companies would wait like Square Enix did with FFXV, don't see why Konami can't

Kojima likely overspent and went past milestone deadlines. Combine that with Konami already getting cold feet about gaming and it isn't too surprising why MGS V turned out like it did.

As for the editor, I thought this was known. A lot of things don't make the final game anons. Every game has cut content, its just that MGS V's hurts more. We were also meant to return to Camp Omega as well.