ITT: Your favourite retcon in a sequel

ITT: Your favourite retcon in a sequel

He was an anime as fuck villain with that voice and appearance but i loved the idea that snake wasnt a clone of a legend after all but a clone of a guy that guy shit done and just happened to get shit done himself with genetics not being a factor after all.

I mean, he was still pretty legendary
The only thing it served to prove is that there are still great people behind the greatest, but also that anyone can be a legend like big boss with the right training and some friends. Snake would have failed at shadow moses if liquid were really trying his hardest to kill him until that final fight or if ocelot wasn't pulling some strings. Same thing with mgs2 and 4. This was just the big reveal that, "you're not perfect." The point of all the games was you're your own person, and genetics don't change your experiences in life, so a good soldier is more than the aryan ubermensch, since without experience he would be as defenseless as a baby.

For fuck's sakes, Kojima

MGS3 wasn't a situation, snake was just green as shit and needed a cleanup crew

man, Kojima really has a problem with the playable characters having agency.

Sure but genetics is still the big framework.

It's the elephant in the room of the leftists, they hate that rich kids inherit vast wealth which makes things unequal, but material goods isn't the only thing they inherit, genes, material information will also ensure inequality will exist, unless the military boot is there to suppress it (which, since leftists have such an inferiority complex, they actually want that). A antelope doesn't act like a lion, a lion doesn't act like an antelope, we're made of matter which obeys to unbreakable laws.

So if I murdered every soldier in MGS3, does that mean he just ran around the jungle with his gloved thumb up his ass?

he still had to clean up the cobra unit
wouldn't want a 12 year old stumbling onto a dead body filled with bees
or a spooky astronaut

that's what i'm saying, nigger

But they exploded. Hell, The Fury turned into a giant angry flaming skull and brought down the whole building.

Microbombs for the Cobra Unit went off regardless of Snake actually killing them so he probably just went in to clean up their bits

Why the hell is a 12 year old combing through military bases, anyway?

Guess the game.

It was Gray Fox!

So you didn't play MGS1.

This sounds like some fire emblem tier bullshit.

Nope.

I guess you're right. That place was eventually Zanzibarland. But I feel like my reasoning stands, that place would be dangerous if someone had found it.

Baten Kaitos?

I fucking love Alucard, both original and retconned.

I like how Cyrodiil was changed from some dumb jungle to an interesting and unique temperate forest.

Yep.

MGSVI confirmed

If he had inherited his father's cheek bones he could have pulled off the long hair and still looked masculine. He just has too damn soft of a face.

God dammit, what happened in PP again? When did skull face become a cleaner?