Disney teasing an Incredibles announcement for tomorrow

Disney teasing an Incredibles announcement for tomorrow.
twitter.com/Disney/status/931567640476229632

24 hours left to nostalgia over how great the first was. Or to speculate on what the sequel might be about.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DisneyPixar/status/931911147082596352
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Please, be a comic by the Gwenpool staff.
Why is Dash? brunette.

kids who grew up blonde can have their hair turn into like a light brownish at some point once they hit their teens

It happened to me

Look at filename, is some fanart.

I'm just hoping to god that this movie doesn't turn out bad or boring.

They're going to ruin it, aren't they?

Most likely. I'm keeping my expectations low because I simply don't want to feel the impact of my hopes crashing down.

Funny enough that happened to my dad.

how much you guys bet (((Disney))) will make pixar BLACK violet?

From imdb
I'm not hopeful.

Maybe is just the intro please

Sorry, it was revealed at D23. Expect it to be a thing in the trailer tomorrow.

You see finding dory?

No, didn't think it would be any good. I assume I was correct?

Teaser is out

earlier than I expected
twitter.com/DisneyPixar/status/931911147082596352

i'll just get it myself, then

He was up hundreds of feet into the air, they couldn't clearly see what was going on.
However, they should know from the babysitter's testimony in the extra short that came with the movie.

That was to the government and I doubt they'd show it to them for security reasons.

FUCKING AWFUL
ZU
C
K
I
N
G

A
W
F
U
L

>

It really wouldn't be out of character for Bob to shill his kid's powers for weeks on end, there's probably a time skip 10 minutes in or something.

No kidding. Me ad my three siblings were all goldilocks in our younger years. Now we all have raven black hair. Genetics is a funny thing.

This is going to be Finding Dory isn't it?

They revealed that the Incredibles get an entirely new house, so there would have to be a timeskip.

Me too

If there was any sort of significant time skip the baby wouldn't be a baby anymore.

There's plenty reasons to think this is gonna suck. But by god this is some retarded nitpicking.

I wonder why it turned?

I fucking love the first, I remember watching the commentary track and how they used "every part of the buffalo" while creating a CG animation movie that still holds up today.

I'll bet everything

It has a lot to do with several factors. Biggest one is amount of sunlight you get. Heavy water will cause it as well. If you want your blondeness back you have to filter/soften your water, use purple shampoo, and get more sunlight. The acidity in lemon juice can accelerate the effect of sunlight. Cutting your hair short will also speed it up. You'll know how hard it will be to recover based on how dark the roots are.

Does adding food coloring work or does it need to be purple when it was made?

I'm not taking bets with such low pay-out. The easiest option is for them to give Frozone a kid or relative who is so much cooler than the beta she was thirsting after in the first movie.

I know you're being sarcastic, but it's really easy to look it up

Thanks smartass

IA!
IA!
SHADMAN COMETH!

Hey Holla Forums