Jewberg is unintentionally creating the biggest database of leftist ever known!

AI robots to screen Facebook social media posts for 'suicidal tendencies'

www.express.co.uk/news/world/775017/AI-robot-Facebook-social-media-suicide-risk-tendencies-self-harm

archive.is/2yWzF

With God Emperor in office it'll create the biggest fucking database of leftist ever known!

wtf i love zuckerberg now

This is so unbelievably cruel.

That's sad.

Goys . Don't you get what this implies.
A POTENTIAL DATABASE OF BAD GOYM!
Unless you manage to hide your 'power level' even in private messages to friends. Which kind of invalidates the stated purpose of Facebook to begin with.

I'm no goy, don't call me one.

If you aren't a goy then you're Jewish.

I'm neither jewish nor a goy.

The majority of faceberg users are pozed, but there's still no viable alternative platform. All the bad goys I know outside irl use it.

No social media is the viable alternative platform, you Jew-loving cuck.

Anything forum that's overtly nationalistic or pro white right now is a honey-pot. Faceberg, like youtube, is so big and generic that you can have small enclaves populated by bad goys. Or, so I thought.

I have no other means outside that meat-space to meet non-anonymous goys.

Is this going to be enough, or do I need to spell it out for you?

Redpilling people on facebook groups has been much more productive than browsing /pol boards for me latelly.

Threads*
I'm dumb.

How far have you redpilled people? Ever mentioned the JQ?

I've made quite a few libs let go of their ideologies.
I recommend dark humor and meme pages, since the people in those pages are already semi-redpilled.
I just simply post images i get from around here sometimes i drop a few links on stubborn lefties on stuff related to racemixing, rapefugees, race IQ, the usual.

When the only… entity who notices and cares if you kill yourself,. is a piece of payet written software… maybe not the wisest move. Kind of confirmation that necking yourself is the way to go.

Troll the Faceberg with concern trolling about, what else they might be monitoring your chats for. Good with spics and niggers I think.

You have us, you ungrateful shit.

you only use the word if you are pretending to be a jew, accepting their slurs is disgusting and is mental cuckoldry.

So go fuck yourself

Already an immediate flaw, because some suicidal people don't exactly announce their intentions. For it to be truly effective, it would have to analyze medical records, what friends say about the person, browsing habits, purchases, and so on.

Such an AI would require a major invasion of privacy to work properly. So they sell the idea of achieving that under the pretext of "suicide prevention".

Facebook would only be initial implementation. All Facebook then has to do is release an API so all major sites can utilize this technology.

I turn 27 soon.

ass-burgered virgin working in a call center

On the bright side, I'll become a full wizard soon and unlock my ascendancy skill-tree

This. Who needs "friends" when you're on Holla Forums.

Seems like a pretext, to start datamining their platform for all sorts of political incorrect users.

Who needs "friends" when you have a place in the Death Squad. Brothers>Friends.

1964 Lincoln with suicide doors

Kill yourself you piece of shit.

And another way to make sure that white women don't kill themselves, while white men do.

If you're serious, you don't go on kikebook to discuss your suicide beforehand, you go to the hardware-store and get a few feet of rope.

Holla Forums has said for years that it is just one giant nsa searchable database that keeps everything from geo location to when you wake up go to sleep who you sleep with what they do etc etc etc
daily reminder

You may pick out a waifu and a…whatever the moonword is for "friend"… on DotR, user. Plus you'll see the rest of us. And maybe will give you a friendly noogie.

Now there's a board banner idea if I've ever seen one.

(checked)
digits of sequence

inb4 just like right now with vault 7, people in 20 years from now will say Alex was right!

That's exactly how I read this.

People belive this shit? holy fuck.

While I think this might be a good thing..
makes a point.

Facebook AI is too kind and caring I suppose.

For tens of thousands of years, and the evidence grows stronger every day.

They already have a database of bad goyim.
It's called the "report" feature.
Every user must be on that list by now. It's pissing into a sea of piss.

The days of "hardline" discipline are over. There are so many "wrongdoers", including the ones creating the law, that the best solution is a form of gammified therapy, if not proper therapy (for pedos etc).

Prison will not be a good system when everyone is pretty much guilty of crime thanks to the internet and social media.

user, I'm you a month after you turn 27. Psychoanalysis (aka: Talk-Therapy) can help. I've been at it 6 weeks and have made some decent progress so far. Not gonna be cheap (thank God for my bishop paying for it), but it's been worth it.

Are you agoynder, bigoynder, or pangoynder? Or possibly androdgyewish?

lost it there.

and every year it becomes bigger but also easier to search through
good thing i don't have a shitty jewbook account