Halp! I need extensions edition.

Don't have the usual copypasta.
Here is unit list: larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/

Here is ongoing Holla Forums gayms:
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=InfiniteDeathloops
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=8chdoublesdeathmatch
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=EA8scrubfest
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=LaItcouldbeworse

I guess the old one got bumped off the catalog. I am requesting a 24-hour turn extension in the two games I am in because I will be away for a funeral and won't be able to get back to my computer until late tomorrow night.
I am in:
the LA game
the disciples game

Please and thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=MidAgeCrisis
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Fun4AllAges
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=EaThingsGetBetter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can extend the Disciples game for you

also don't forget we need 2 more players for

and here is a helpful tool

larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/

Noice thanks.

Noob here, I'm interested in playing, but how do I join? Can't find anything about that.

To join the game you need to go to your newlords folder and find the file for the pretender god of the nation you want to play.

To make that you go to tools and "create pretender"

then email it too [email protected]

with the name of the game as the subject, so in this case your email should be titled InfiniteDeathloops

You go into the game, click 'tools', 'make a pretender'. Create the pretender for the nation you want to play, then open up your email.
Send to: [email protected]
Subject: Name of the game. (in this case, InfiniteDeathloops

The content is the file where your pretender is stored.
Go back to the game, under 'tools', 'open user data directory', 'newlords' and send the file that has your nation in the name. It gets pretty confusing if you have more than one pretender for the same nation.

When the game actually starts, you'll get an email that is a .trn file. Put that into your data directory under 'saved games' in a folder you create (whos name is the name of the match).

When you are done with your turn (make sure you hit End Turn) you send the .2h file back to where the .trn file got to you originally, and wait for the next turn.

Alright, thanks. I think I found the FAQ as well, finally.
[email protected] for the Pretender. [email protected] for turns.

So a turn has usually a 24h send in limit first 20 turns? So a game could eventually take up to several weeks to complete?

Games usually take several weeks to complete. And the send in limit is adjustable by the host.

Earlier this year we had a game called Scrubsreborn started it went on for about 2-3 months

Another one called ahoy8scrubthedeck went on for a month and a half.

I'm in a game still that started in november last year.

It just depends on how often the other players do their turns; of course if you get eliminated sooner then you'll be done with it that much sooner

I gave you a 22 hour extension.

will people please bump this ded thread

Is anyone else mildly concerned that LA Ulm just cast 2 global enchantments in one turn?

As a person not playing the LA game, I can assure you that I am not concerned at all.

Why aren't you playing Dominions 4 Holla Forums?

Because I have tests on wednesday and thursday, a presentation due wednesday and some retarded shit I'd rather not talk about on friday.

I spent the whole weekend playing mount & blade. I regret nothing.

I also don't feel confident enough to play multiplayer. I've never even won a singleplayer game, but that's mostly because I drop them once I feel that I'm too big to fail.

I don't own it yet.

Trust me you will not improve until you play multiplayer.
Play a game on single player a few times with a nation, until you get an idea what you need to do in the first 10 turns and start playing.

ITS THAT TIME AGAIN
List your favorite nations by age!
Give a reason why!

EA) Lanka
Love bless nations, can't stand Mictlan tho because of reliance on blood to spread dom.
MA) Ulm
Iron blizzard, able to take heavy drain scales and smiths increasing production is fucking awesome.
LA)Rleyh
A fucking nightmare to micromanage, fucking un-fun as shit however random free void spawn in your dominion as well as making enemy commanders go insane.

Also if anyone wants a fun gimmick build EA Lanka with a A9 bless and F9 bless, make nothing by asaras.

LA) Agartha
Priest mages + great path depth + good path breadth. Too bad the LA game had research set to hard, that shit really threw off my game plan.
that and Ulm no doubt spamming his Illuminati in every province
EA) Rleyh
World-enslaving fish. How is that not awesome?
MA) I don't really play MA.

EA) I don't play EA often, but I guess Sauromatia.
Soothsayers are just about the cheapest mages in the game while still being useful and you don't even need a lab to recruit them, and the the recruit anywhere raiders lets you fill your ranks with cheap ranged ponymen from anywhere. Their standard archer is also pretty good and cheap and I fucking love archery strategies. They also have a lovely gruesome flavor.

MA) Scelaria
They pull off the hordes of undead better than Ermor does, and that says something. Fielding massive mixed armies of dead and living while having access to both holy and unholy spells is a huge boon. My friends won't let me play this nation anymore because I can reach critical mass way too quickly.
Man gets an honorable mention here because I fucking love archer strategies. Too bad the nation is on the weak side, especially in this era.

LA) Ulm, Man, and Marignon
The Ulminati is just too fun and I like the dracula themes.
Man fell on the wrong side of a few significant changes between Dom3 and 4, but I think they can still be a respectable force. Tower guards of Man are everything you could want in a LA unit wrapped up in a single nice package while the Magister Arcane is pretty bomb and gets my vote for best LA mage. The drain immunity also nice a bonus. I just wish they had replaced their useless nature income with something else.
Bloody Mary has almost all the magic from MA Mary and more. They also learn to sail which I enjoy abusing the shit out of and fallen angels are a ruthlessly strong thug/SC chassis. I also adore their fallen from grace Templar style.

For reasons I haven't been able to figure out, I have a boner for human nations.

MA has some of the funnest nations, a Rlyeh that is actually feasible for someone that isn't a micromanaging god.
Asphodel for one of the funnest nations IMO.
Best Abysia.
Nazca and wet and wild xibalba.
MA Ulm of course.
Ashdod.
Twice as dead, but half as hungry hebrews.
Then a good mix of high prot units and heavy magic using units.

EA) Fomoria
Fomoria is a cool nation and I like being able to go underwater easily. It's also got Morrigans which are my favourite Sacred

MA) Bandar Log
I like having access to all of the monkey summons. Though it can be a difficult nation to play at times.

LA) Ulm, or Rlyeh
Usually I play LA Rlyeh because I like the theme of driving everyone crazy. But in our LA game I've really grown quite fond of Ulm and what it can do.

7 people is probably enough to start the InfiniteDeathloops game, I doubt anyone else is going to join.

Yeah it's been a week since I put it up, I'll start it now.

Im changing the map though to something a bit smaller.

bimp

EA) Ermor.
Good Cavalry and mages, affliction healing priests are an useful thing to have
MA) Bandar Log
Strong early expansion with elephants. Seems like a great nation for going conjuration heavy. Going monkey overlord on the world is great as well.
LA) -
Haven't really tried LA yet. Too many nations to experiment with in EA and MA already.

I gave you a 24 hour extension and you still staled.

I am disappointed

Bamp

I stalled nothing, I am Hinnom and Arco.

oh I thought you were Xibalba/Atlantis who staled.

LA Atlantis stalled because he's a-scared. Pic related.

bump

well I dont know if they're even the same person.

But Im disappointed with Xibalba in our ea disciple game, I already made sure his team mate is sleeping with the fishes.

However Xibalba had proved to be a crafty opponent so far and the fact he staled and me and my partner wiped out so many of his guys as a result feels cheap, and hollow.

I'm a man who thrives off competition, having a good fight is what I want, not an easy one.

I've been gone all weekend, my bad.

Xibalba got salty about me dying and told me he went AI. Guess the jackass forgot to actually send the turn in.

well then I guess I'll set him to AI then because he staled again.

He staled twice? Because we're still waiting on a lot of turns for the disciples game.

If you hit admin options and click show staling data you can see who staled.

Xibalba has staled the last two turns since Pelagia was defeated instead of going AI.

If he doesn't want to send in a turn to go AI I can manually set him as long as we're sure that's what he wants.

Also why the hell whenever there is a Tienchi player in a game they're always the last to go or are staling?

Tienchi had 48 hours to do their turn in InfiniteDeathloops and it's almost up.

Like is there literally someone from China playing Dominions with us and they're just stuck in the sweatshop between turns and can't manage their grorious bureaucracy?

Every single game we've had, that's had Tienchi I swear is the same person.

We're waiting for Tien Chi in the LA game, too.

Yeah well hopefully Atlantis will kill him this turn, then we'll only have to wait on the fishheads.

I'm surprised this thread is still alive.

Anyway I wish Xibalba didn't quit he could of still had fun.
Its going to be hard killing Hatsune Miko, but love is never easy.

Hey Admin of Laltcouldbeworse

can you please set the time back, instead of hitting postpone hosting last time you must had just changed the host to 48 hours or something.

It says the turn will flip over on the 27th, and frankly Tienchi is about to die in that game anyway

Can you play dominoes in dominions?

You can play as a fat domino block/monolith and kill all your enemies.

The hosting interval is 58 hours.
Do you want more time or less.

Monoliths are also great for bless strategies, especially if you have a ton of priest-mages due to regeneration, reinvigoration, and possibly even negation of the first attack against them.
It'll take a lot of points, but it's not like you really needed those scales in the first place.

I have never taken a triple bless, even when playing bless heavy nations.
Why cripple yourself with low dom and scales?

I didn't say anything about low dom, since with base dom of 4 you can get up to 6 dirt cheap, and scales can easily be worked around by simply knowing your nation, since most of them can tank some scales better than others.
Just to throw an example around, Mictlan doesn't really give a shit about sloth scales because warriors practically fight naked.

With lanka, with sloth 1, turmoil 2, heat 3, luck 2 and 7 dom I can only get 2 lvl 9 bless.
That is of course with a pretender that can walk.

please set it back to 24 hours instead of 58

Also I like how Pelagia/Xibalba bite it in our disciples game and suddenly it goes super fast.

Days not even close to over and we've already had 3 turns

Changed it to 24 hours.
I'm pretty upset that several days have passed and we are still on turn 2 on Infinite Deathloops.

The first turn of a game is always set to 48 hours, but it's also 24 now as well.

Though I'm hoping things will pick up the pace now that it's been started.

I actually feel bad for Tien Chi in the LA game.

This entire war started because he had a scout in my territory.

bump

And that scout was my prophet.
But it's my fault; I'm still really new to the game, so I didn't expand nearly as much as I needed to, so it's all okay. If not by you, someone else.

I think Xibalba going AI is faring worse for Oceania.
The AI is pretty great at harassing and taking defenseless provinces even worse when you're playing against a flying nation.

not really quite the opposite.

Xibalba is splitting its armies up and they're being torn up like tissue paper.

Now to put an end to all debates.

Miku > Chaika

Fuck you too, Ulm.

Remember when you lost all your sacreds in bulk to some big eared spear chunking demon monkeys and a bunch of smelly bones?

Yeah I seem to recall it was 25 vs 150 and I killed 60 of your guys :^)

I'll post the thing up later after I find what turn that was if you think you're so cool

Here it is

So I had more than just my sacreds there, and you had an entire sacred army.

I was hoping you'd route that battle, but your stupid rakshasas are too bulky with undying, and hit too hard I guess.

Regardless I did pretty well considering all of those guys had like 40 hp each with undying. Next time we fight though it will be with an army and not just a little skirmish

Yet he still tries
Why are your fish so hungry for black monkey dick?

I put more effort into this one.

Hahaha did you make those for me user? how charming.

I'll kill you last, also.

How many multiplayer Dominions games do you usually have running at the same time? Since the turns are so slow around 3 seems to be a good amount.

I have seven games I'm playing in right now. Never a dull moment.

Quite Impressive Agartha

You're actually prolonging the amount of time you're able to play this game!

But I'm beginning to feel more power thanks to my new supply of blood!

I am exploding with blood magic power! muda muda muda!

How long does that even take in mid/late game?

I mean

I'm lazy so some games I don't give it more than 10 minutes. Others can take 30+ minutes each.

Did you honestly expect corpses to lie down and die?
This ride has only just begun.
Hope your troops remembered to wear their helmets.

Oh boy. This will be a short game.
Spawning next to Abyssia was the one thing I was afraid of for ez curbstomp reasons.

Forgot to remove sage.

Working a double shift today. Won't be taking my arco turn until late tonight.

Lanka! I thought you wanted to come for a swim with me?

You look like a good enough swimmer, I wonder where you're getting all of those rings of water breathing though hmmm.

Jomon!
Send mages to fights if you want to win.

you think getting rings of waterbreathing are that difficult to make?

Pssh no

You probably got some green amazons, but I'll be waiting for you to jump into the pond, and die!

It was an accident. I'm so sorry.

Why waste my mages when you're nearly domkilled? :^) That last battle was actually one of the most embarrassing things that happened to me this game, my biggest mistake was probably using skirmish formation.

The disciple game is fucking hype looking like 3 turns tonight, just need hinnom and oceania.

Disciples is fun we should do this more often.

Don't worry about it mate, I get fucking destroyed in nearly every game to stupider shit. I didn't even have mage support either, so I'm actually kinda surprised it worked out as well as it did for me.

What a surprise, again you run away. I guess I can stop sending my army everywhere and just leave priests alone to reconquer whatever you take.

Just gotta wait and get those barrels of air eh boys?

At least Ermor and Rlyeh put up a fight.

By the time you figure out what we're up to, it will be too late.

You're not very bright are you?

Im guessing your plan is to starve to death :^)

If it has fins, it's kosher. Just to remind you.

Well then how come you haven't eaten up Rlyeh yet, fish in a barrel practically right there :^)

The useful goyim, we save for dessert.

Proving my point

Well there it is Rlyeh and Ermor, do you want to be goys for these two? if you fight them instead of constantly annoying me then you'd be better off :^)

Do you think a bunch of undead really scares me? Wheres all of your spear chuckers?

Come and get them.

you seem worried.

considering the alternative is your pantokrator-forsaken singing voice filling the ocean for the remainder of eternity, the choice is obvious

I'm not worried about anything, you guys talk tough but I'm the one who killed a guy, made his friend rage quit and is fighting 4 people at once and winning.

You're the ones who should be worried, keep in mind my disciple ally has been largely out of play for these 40 turns even against Xibalba.

Well keep trying to Mind hunt me then and see how far that gets you.

Disciple here. As the Slaver of Miku Hatsune I am under no obligation to do anything but watch my product make money and expand.

ההרגשה הזאת כשיש מישהו יותר יהודי ממך

You're the one trying to talk tough. I'm the one stating facts.
-you are a gentile
-you are too scared to come after my spear-chuckers
-you are doomed

לתרגם תוכנה אני יכול גם להשתמש

Look at you. You can't even identify a real Jew. And you call yourself Hinnom. You shall be left in the dust in the wake of my rise to power with the use of the Miku Hatsune trademark!

Then why are you trying to tell a Rephaite how to interpret the Talmud?

Silly boy, the Talmud is about Jewish Law.
I'm talking about the Jewish way of life, which is making all the money ever, while you are killing potential customers to summon goats like a discount Arab terrorist.

Who are also Western Semites. Who do you think puts money in their pockets?
Exactly. And I have final say on what is fit for the table. Japs just became kosher, too. Let me help you remember Hiroshima.

I will be eagerly awaiting your chariot-driven nuke.

delusional as well as special ed

Im a bit disappointed that the turn didn't flip over while I was away since everyone was here talking shit.

Things are getting a lot more fun now, when the new patch rolls out I'm going to start an MA disciples game.

Pic related is what's going to happen to you

Wait, there's a patch coming?
Where did that news come from?

Well Illwinter's change log has been updated recently and there is more mentions of Y's and some bug fixes now.

Im guessing that the patch will be out in july, or so but my friends who brought it up think it will be sooner.

We'll see I guess, the thing is though I'm pretty excited because Fomoria is my favourite faction, and having an MA Fomoria would be awesome.

Plus I just like water factions

Bump from the celly
Idk my bff Jill?

Does anyone wish that there was an army arena where you could test armies without making a game in Talis?

dont you "walk in the valley of the shadow of death me"

also archaic hebrew is the worst, which is funnily enough hinnom's territory, which means that you are the worst

and by extension, you will die

It's a cross between the cult of baal and archaic hebrew. It's really more of a mixture of the different religions of the southwestern levant and not strictly judaism.

If I were to take a guess actually, I'd say the rephaite represent the canaanite merchant kings of the 16th century BC, the avvite represent the warrior class, and the horite represent the nomadic ancestors of the hebrews. But the manual isn't clear on exactly what is what and I have a feeling it's a bit more complicated than that.

bump

How many sirens must I bash to death? Just come out of the water, already.

All of them

Is there anyway to postpone or have somebody replace me for 8chdoublesdeathmatch and InfiniteDeathLoops? I won't have internet access until Friday.

friend your pretender on steam.
Get his email address and change what email your turns are being sent to.
Alternatively friend me on steam and send them to me, this is Lanka btw.

Im the Admin of both games, I can postpone hosting for you.

You need till friday right? so I'll make it 72 hours

Yeah I should have internet access again Friday morning.

No problems man, I've already extended it.

Also you had a good defense there at the throne, I was a bit worried about all those air elementals, so it was an entertaining fight to watch.

I demand you delete that.

What would you like your team to be called then?

I would love to get started in this game but even after 50h I still don't know what the hell am I doing.

Then that is what will be from now on.

Short answer: Watch an LP, read guides and play another 50 hours (and maybe you'll start knowing what the hell you're doing.)

Long answer: "what you're doing" changes heavily based on the nation you're choosing but there are several things that you'll need for all of them.

1) Expansion
Arguably the most important thing in the game, expanding against independent enemies is extremely important. The more you expand, the more income you get, the more possible gem income sites you will find.
Obviously an early-game phase (usually first twelve turns depending on map size). Be aware that if you manage to get TOO big there's a chance people will see you as a threat and dogpile you.

2) Spend your gold
If you end a turn and you have more than 100 gold (and you're not saving up to build a fort) you're probably doing something wrong. Always recruit mages whenever possible, and troops.

3) Build all the forts
Forts boost your income and allow you to build more commanders/mages and troops. It's usually not a good idea to build forts between two and three provinces away from each other so they won't steal too much of each others resources.

4) Armies win early game, mages win late game
What it says on the tin. Early game, if you have more troops of higher quality, you win.
Late game you have spells that can allow a single mage to tear down an entire army on his own, or thugs that can fuck your shit up.
In the late game, armies are used as buffers between your mages and the enemy so he concentrates on your army instead of your mages. (or if you have things like the super buffs such as mass flight, weapons of sharpness, armies of gold/lead etc).
Also, use your gems.

In regards to pretender creation:
Is your nation a bless nation or not?
A bless nation has some really good sacred troops (more than one attack, high protection and HP) that would benefit greatly from a bless (usually a major bless such as water 9, nature 9). Chances are that if it is, you'll want a pretender that gives them said buffs to make them unstoppable killing machines in the early and mid-game and still a formidable force later.

If it isn't a bless nation (your sacreds aren't worth investing in because they are way too expensive to get a decent amount of, or just have shit stats) you'll probably want to go for scales.
If your units cost a lot of resources, get production 3. If they barely cost any, get sloth 3.
Order 3 and Growth 3 is the best way to make sure you get good income, and Growth scales also makes your old mages less likely to get diseased from being old.
Heat/Cold you choose depending on your nations favourite and your opponents. If you're playing against mostly nations like Agartha, Abysia or Xibalba, take cold. Those nations suffer because troops are either cold-blooded and suffer penalties in cold dominion or focus on fire that gets penalized in cold.

Luck and Magic: Never ever take Misfortune 3 and Drain 3 or you'll have some very very shitty events knockin' at your door. Order 3 and Luck 3 don't work VERY well together, and are very expensive. Some people go for Turmoil 3 and Luck 3 for more events. Magic buffs research rate in your dominion so always try to get it.

Other than scales, your pretender can be awake/dormant/imprisoned. Your default should be a dormant pretender because it gives you much more leeway. Imprisoned you shouldn't take unless you have something very specific in mind (because having him up at turn 36 is pretty late), not to mention if you get rushed early game you may not have anything else to threaten your opponents with.
Awake pretenders are USUALLY combatants, pretenders that can expand into provinces by themselves (never on first turn because you can't see what's around you and you may bite off more than you can chew (heavy cavalry/cataphractst WILL fuck you up. Lizardmen will curse your ass and possibly horror mark you.) Usually taken for nations that don't have great troops. Examples of chasses can be either of the three dragons, the Gorgon, Virtue and the Cyclops.

Arguably the most important thing:
Plan your research goals ahead of time. Know what your national mages are capable of, what spell boosters (items that increase effective level of magic paths such as Earth Boots, Skull Staff, Fire Helmet) they can make and how far up the spell paths they can go. End game is all about magic, and if your magic is shit, you can't expect to ever win. You can build your pretender to be able to forge boosters that your nation can't. There are several powerful spells that people usually aim for (flaming arrows, rain of stones, thunder strike, fireball, horde of

To add on to scales.
If you are playing a nation that doesn't require much gold ALWAYS take turmoil and luck.

Also if you are a blood nation.

are there any torrents out there for Dom 4 if i wanted to start playing? i didnt see any up to date ones on Kat or TPB

I believe you meant to say "It's usually a good idea"

Can't make walls of text without a mistake somewhere.

There should be one on Kat, that is how I got started originally.

But it is outdated and as a result you will not be able to take part in our PBEM games, until you get a full copy.

But try before you buy, the game is developed only by two dudes and has been added too since 1999.

Too add to this; on forts.

Sometimes it's fine to build forts beside, you might want to have more forts building mages and have them closely bundled than worry about troop production.

Depending on the terrain it could also be wise to wall off an area, removing or limiting your enemies route of escape as they have to traverse through provinces with a couple of forts.

Fixed that.
Blood nations tend to prefer order since that lets them manage the unrest that comes from blood hunting better.
Don't forget that neutral scales can still be pretty damn useful, especially with the scales that come with potential downsides, like order's reduced events and the reduced magic resist from magic.
Speaking of, if you're playing a nation with drain-immune mages such as MA Ulm or any era of Man, taking drain is an easy way to buff your troops with extra magic resist, just never take drain 3, it's super gay.

If you have turmoil and luck then your income comes from RNG not provinces.
So you only have to manage unrest to keep it away from 100, and if you are playing correctly then you already have demonic armies patrolling provinces.

Good one m8.
Also,
though if you're playing a nation like Bogarus that gets lots of cav or any sort of foreign recruit i can see it working

I'm not saying summon demons specifically for patrols, I'm saying having them patrol WHILE summoning additional demons.
Have them patrol while you summon to decrease turmoil.
Also when you get 3000+ gold from a RNG which is more then what you would get in the next 10 turns then yes its replaceable.

Not in my experience.
By any chance, do you consistently win in games of 100% OJ?

Lol
What do you mean 100% OJ?
Like do I get away with murder?

100 % Orange Juice, also called RNG Bullshit: the Game.
RNGesus does not love me, and from what you're saying it seems such is not the case with you.

I usually lose because of being new to multiplayer.
I've never had problems with income in single player when going against death balls and AI with increased income.

rng is a skill

Okay Agartha you have to admit this was pretty funny

Also sorry to see you go Atlantis, even if you were always one of the last guys to go, it didn't bug me.

RIP Atlantis

Jesus christ Mictlan

You have to be be the most unfun faggot I've ever played this game with, I keep waiting for you to finally win this but you always have to be a little bitch and run away.

What the fucks your problem?

Does anyone want to make a small game since One game is on hold till friday, the MA game is slow as shit, and the EA scrubfest is going about 1-2 turns a day.

This time we will poo in the Great Loo.

Just as planned.
Not in the right place, but just as planned.
Also, does that astral corruption you dropped kill your mages if they try to do anything with something other than blood slaves?
It would be some comfort knowing that you're suffering too.

If you want I can switch to Rlyeh

It's fine, I don't really feel like joining an MA MP game right now.

Yeah Astral corruption affects everyone, but I already smithed the most important items I wanted outside of stuff my vampires can make.

I hope monkeys work out for you this time. I've never bothered with any of them but I've been told they can be pretty tricky. Other than Lanka I mean.

I sent in an Agartha pretender. Was considering playing Caelum but I've been wanting to play pale ones in a real match for a while now.

Oceania, Ermor sent in his turn the haitus is off.
Send in yours please so I can go back to giving your merladies BBDC

Also Looking for one more player for MidAgeCrisis.
Perferably a water nation.

If that guy who wants to play Nazca wants I can switch to Rlyeh, as I said earlier.

Alright nevermind.
The Ocean slot will be filled by Oceania.
Game start.

Whats your favourite summoned unit?

Mine is the Morrigan. Fear+Glamour+Life Draining Spears

not to mention their wicked sense of humour

Mandehas
Fucking amazing, level 3 priest, stealthy, makes units fall asleep and fight in the dark, raises unrest for blood summons and harrassing.
Suite him up with items and have him stalk around enemy provinces with some Sandies.

I don't remember them being able to make units fall asleep, but I do remember the instant darkness

It says on their description and I believe units tinged with purple are suffering from sleep or something.
I believe its only units with very low magic resistance.

units that are tinged with purple are decaying.

Which incidentally is something else I like about morrigans that I forgot about.

Their spears life drain and decay

Okay guys, apparently EA8Scrubfest is going to be slow since some girl kissing faggot is getting married.
Congrats you queer
The MA Biddyn game is going slow as hell.
The Ma Silent Shores game is slow as hell.
The disciples game is going well and goes at a good pace however 2 people have already been eliminated.
The LA game is winding down.

So currently to my knowledge all the game are slow or on hold, except the disciples game.

I know I make games like a teenage latina makes babies but I can't go back to playing AI, and I have been sneaking peaks at my inbox at work every 10 minutes.

So I was thinking a new game.
ALL AGES
FUCK BALANCE
Magic sites will be set like MA.
Come all, what will happen.
Will Giant Jews turn on Little Jews?
Will Bird People fight over the best waifu?
Will Tentacle Fish fight Tentacle Men?
Who knows anything can happen!
llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Fun4AllAges

we can do that, though I doubt we'll get much people.

It seems like there is 8 consistent people showing up to this thread, and then you have 2 of those who're in a different time zone from the rest of us.

Besides that that girl kissing faggot did say we could vote for either waiting 2 weeks or going AI.

He was discussing Agartha hosting the game because he has never stalled.
I'm not against it, but then again Mictlan is the big guy in the game and him going AI will fuck up a lot of things.

I'm on the fence either way, I'm doing shit in the game so either way is fine.

I think we can get more people though, we have a few people who want to play that miss the opportunity to do so.
I also hoping some new players will use this as an opportunity to mess around with some new factions in multi.

NEVERMIND
I cannot get this fucking all ages mod to work no matter what the fuck I do.
It should be a fucking game setting anyways.
Fucking stupid, nevermind I'm to pissed working on this to make another game.

Lets just have a ded general then because it takes apparently days for people to send in a fucking turn for games where at most you have to dedicate 30 minutes to a turn.

I cannot fucking fathom why it takes multiple days for someone to complete TURN 2 of the fucking either of the MA games.

People have lives to live, and I'm still shocked that the disciple game was going as quick as it did.

though I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that i've come home and its not a new turn yet for that game.

Fomoria doesn't have a MA because they get wiped out in the book of invasions. They were cursed for a reason goat lover. They're degenerates. And losers.

Guess now's a good time to go AI then.
Large games fucking destroy the soul, and that's before the Ulminati communion starts spamming soul slay and you start working extra days
Good night and good luck, other LA players, Agartha is going to bed.

The bantz is hot on the Disciples game

How do you even manage not to get it to work?

The only problem with the mod is that it's not updated and someone's gonna have to edit it because it's so old that not all nations are handled properly.

Man do I wish Ur would get a MA variant. I think Ur are radical dudes who could use some attention.

I've played it in a blitz last week, the mod should work but the new nations aren't in.

I've used the most recent version for 4.17 however LA rlyeh bounces back as wrong age.

Bump

man if you go AI then I'll be extremely bored because that will mean all of my neighbors are now AI.

Apparently they're working on an MA continuation of Ur called Urruk, but it's mentioned in the manual, which is outdated. So who knows what's going on with that.

Finfag?

Lanka your rapping skills are shit, all turns to follow will result in a rap battle where I'm going to make you feel bad and look stupid.

I mean seriously, that was awful you should just go back to editing pictures.

Nigga

I imagine they are like weebs but with fish.

Is there a free download for dominions 4 for mac?

I've had no luck finding it, anybody have ideas?

As far as I know there isn't a current up to date torrent.
However in a week or two I will probably be buying a few copies for a give a way.

You're a good man for doing that I'd like for us to have a larger player base here on 8ch.

but you're still going to eat shit in our disciple game!

Thanks man.

If i had to buy the mac one, should i get it from steam or is there a better one i can get that supports the creators?

I think you can get it off of GoG, Illwinters homepage links to the steam version though.

www.illwinter.com

Anyway since the question always gets asked, there is a torrent on kat.cr which is only 4.22 and will not be able to play with us.

However I still say try before you buy, Dominions 4 is one of those games that gets more fun the more time you put into learning all of the mechanics, but don't be daunted at first.

there is some good advice in this thread for beginners, and usually we put up a pastebin but we've forgotten too the last couple of threads it seems.

I don't even have it saved, so I guess I'll just steal the one off halfchan, or maybe I'll just make my own guide in a pdf form or something.

Because pictures make everything better.

Would anyone be willing to give me some advice on the strategy/meta of Dominions 4? I've played a few games and get what I'm doing, but it always seems like I have less everything than the other players. Specifically when it comes to mages, everyone seems to be researching really fast while also having mages help out their armies or searching for magic spots. Should I be constantly churning out mages? I'm really just not sure what I should be doing when it comes to mages/research, I suppose. My friends mostly play LA games, if that makes a difference.

When it comes to research, pick a couple spells as a goal before you commit yourself.

What I like to do is say to myself Ok I'm going to get this spell by x turn, some times easier said than done.

For research you'll want to take the most cost effective researchers you have and produce them en masse, then have them do their thing. if you have native air gem income from your capital and air mages it's also a good idea to zip to construction 2 right away so you can make magical feather pens that give you +6 research to any mage equipped with it.

When it comes to searching for magic spots, you have a couple options; depending on your mage selection if you can produce a mage that has 4 different kinds of magic path like Machaka Sorcerers it might be wise to invest in 1 to send out and start searching early.

Other wise it's probably best to wait and commit your money towards another expansion army first, depending on which magical school you're researching first you might also want to grab the remote search spells.

These can be a good option too, and good for those factions who more readily commit to a few types of magic, like Pangea which gains only Nature gems from their capital and has powerful nature magic on most of their mages.

In LA though magic is less focused, and generally you do have less gems to use remote searching. In this case it's best to site search and if your nation is not focused on blessing you may want to create a 'rainbow' pretender which is a pretender god that has 3-4 magical paths with a minimal level of 4.

Based of spells you might want to use, but don't really need to commit to them and also to diversify the magical ability of your nation as a whole.

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind next time. Should I always try to keep a combat mage with my armies when fighting other players? Or is that something that really depends on the race I am playing. It could just be the way my friends play, but they always seem to have at least one mage with their armies.

Always have mages.

Magic is really the deciding factor of how you win the game, not so much troops however they are also important.

Imagine you have an army of Elephants against an army of archers.

The enemy wizards cast Wind guide to increase their archers precision, and Flaming arrows for extra damage to put your Elephants down.

But then you cast Mass Flight and before those archers can fire at you in one split fucking second they're being crushed to death by 30 flying fucking elephants.

That is how you play dominions, remember it.

Noted. This explains quite a bit, really.

This also explains quite a bit. I never would have thought of using super sonic elephants, that's 10/10.

I really appreciate the advice! One last question, at least until I get blown up again. Are there any LA races that would be good for a beginner?

Play Ragha with high heat scales and a 9 nature bless or something.

It's an extremely powerful faction, and you basically can't lose, fire side also uses blood magic so that can be your primer for a more difficult magic school to master.

Fire and Ice, sounds nice! Thanks again for all the advice!

Now that you're in the know, I hope you'll become a worthy foe.

And if not? keep on trying you'll improve as you keep dying.

Don't forget to drop some berserk spells like rage of the cornered rat and wildness to make it so the elephants only stop stomping those archers when they die.

If I didn't already think you were a cool guy, I would now. Once I've gotten some more practice I'll definitely try to jump into some games here

Ok, LA bros. Looks like this is end game.

Soon there will be Demon Lords among the Ulmish ranks.

but really I'm very disappointed how the game has gone and now with my main resistance Agartha going AI everything just feels kinda meh.

By the time I finally get to fight either Archo or Jomon, or both I'll already have the Demon Lords and who knows what?

I'll buy your demon lords.

That will be 30,000 virgins please.

I'll give you double that in gold if you give me all your thrones.

I'm sorry I cannot accept your offer, I'm afraid you'll just have to make do with chowing down on Atlantean fresh from the capital while a looming hell brews in the distance.

We can all share the fishing waters. I'm not a greedy god.

The oceans will turn red with blood, all peoples shall bow in fear to their Vampire Overlords, the great Ossuary will be built within the hollows of Agartha holding the skulls of the divinities left remaining.

the Pythians will find themselves the first to die as they've already descended into chaos, abandoned by their god Snek who was slain long ago within the swamps which now give birth to the vile Illearth elementals.

The admixture of hydra, and human blood awoke them, and now the slough forward devouring any, and all sources of blood.

Next shall be the Atlanteans whose personal prophecy of dying on the coast of Iron now becomes true as they find themselves increasingly diminished and unable to fight back, as the Ulmish people are led to the coast by the their clergymen.

The Atlanteans who retreated back into the depths of their familiar ocean are only delaying the inevitable as the coast of bones becomes increasingly filled with those of their loved ones.

The 'Agarthans' who now rule over the remnants of the cylopean race of yore will be the the final to follow in this triad of death and dismemberment.

They have quarreled and fought for many years, and now their lands are being devoured by the Malediction as unleashed by Ossuary. Their Necromancers, helpless to deal with non-mindless undead will be the first to fall; the caves they once found friendly and comforting will become a hunting ground where the forces of darkness drain their blood and sacrifice their daughters to demonic forces.

But we can share the oceans still if you're alright with all of that.

Mage support is for faggots, just get gud

Almost the end of the line for Team Matchmaker.

the question remains who will fall first, Ermor, or Rlyeh?

Or will they be able to win their sieges?

I guess we'll know sooner than later.

I've taken a liking to LA Bogarus lately, but I feel like I'm either really slow with my development or mismanaging resources. Got a batch of questions, I'd really liked clear up. Sorry if they seem stupid:

What is harassment supposed to entail? Small bands of ~40 units taking enemy territories and retaking my lost ones until my larger army can take out their force? Is it better to summon some or use mercenaries? With Bogarus I can, playing vs AI, get around 3 larger forces by turn 30 with which I feel confident fighting the enemy, but in case I get attacked by multiple enemies I can't expand fast enough to retake what I'm losing.

LA has lower gem site count and running low on gems is pretty much guaranteed? In LA games it would be therefore better to not use them for conjuration as much, and more for buffing spells like Flaming Arrows in my case? Going for a gem maker enchantment would also be best course of action as soon as possible, which, incidentally, also cost a lot of gems. Also - the longer the game gets the more switching to a blood spell based strategy becomes powerful. Is this correct?

Do you make items for your leaders and at what point do you do that? When your magic needs are met and you have set up a gem economy of sorts? Also Bogarus has strong Veliki Knyaz available so in this case arming him and using Malaia Druzhina to guard him and attack the rear would be a good strategy?

I'd imagine with Five Fold Angels and Kolyps you wouldn't even need to attack provinces.

Also you're going to want summons, as a rule of thumb, if you are ever going through the research screen and all you see are blue nation specific spells you are going to want to those spells.

Prepare to fall in love with a certain national summon and find it hard to break with them because of it.
Also your blood spells are important as well.
I'm going to be getting back into playing them as well, so if anything else strikes me I'll let you know.

So have the recent updates been adding in more random national heroes?
I've seen heroes I've never seen before for Abysia and Ulm.
Like the Experiment scorpion hybrid for Abysia and this edge lord.
which I like

That looks like it's from the worthy heroes mod.
It's pretty nice.

Will try out using Five Fold Angels more then, used them purely for blood hunting up to now.

Good idea, thanks.

Do you mean Zmey? He does seem quite strong and easy to cast.

The Sirin is unbelievably good for how cheap it is.

It has Dream Seduction vs morale 14, which means the target being seduced has to beat 14 on a roll, and you don't run the normal risk of going into an assassination attempt if you fail.

In addition if you spam summon Fire Birds on your capital, you'll have a huge amount of events pouring in, mainly good unless you took misfortune for some dumb reason.

The Simargl is also your best patrol for your blood hunting provinces they're cheap with a bonus to patrol, and you wont have to waste gold maintaining them.

Bogarus and Vanarus have great utility summons, but I find their magical commanders to be a bit lacking.

That's what it is then, I've never played with it before these multiplayer games.

Anyone try the new race that released with this update?

Y's IS OUT MOTHER FUCKERS

Yeah and they're pretty lackluster.
They have one decent cavalry unit which costs 150 a piece.
Good mages with many types of magic.

However they only have 6 units, 5 are basic, two are outright awful.
On land none of their human units standout, other then the swanherder which I think gets free sacred flak.
Thats only after a fort of somekind on land.

Also NO national spells, which really sucks.

Yeah Im a bit underwhelmed so far., I thought for sure we'd be getting MA Morrigans.

Neutral merrow poptype has access to w1 e1 holy merrow druids.

I would be okay if they had any national spells.
They really seem like they either need unique enchantment for being Elves or some unique summons.

Well they do have Fire Breathing calvary, and a really bomb ass Pretender choice that can easily be one of the most dangerous SC's in the game.

All of their HQ units can make decent thugs as well.

The Swan herds are sacred, but their swans are not. They're considered "almost sacred" which is too bad I guess it would be amazing to have n9 regenerating chaff bird armies.

The question remains though what is worse than elves?

Sea Elves

Yes and they are fucking amazing, no argument there.
The problem is they are the only sacred soldier, meaning a heavy bless isn't really worth it.

They have good paths but no real unique spells to really capitalize on it.
Nations that lack them usually have an varied army roster or natural summons.

I just like being able to have a varied army, however it looks like its going to be.

100-200 Legged fishmen for flak
20-50 Fire Breathing Bitches
20-50 Human or fish cav for support.
50-100 human warriors to hold the line.

Their mages look fun due to the water+earth however none of them do anything particular unique.

I wasn't expecting this update so I'm still happy with it, I just don't see Ys being real competitive with any of the new nations.

Look at Nazca for example, they are gimped in some ways but they have such unique mechanics its fresh.
Same with Xibalba and Water spooks.

I was hoping for free chaff in water or land provinces.
Sacred swans.
Some kind of summon.
Something other then just decent mages.

Any one of those would of made the nation redeemable in my eyes.

However their pretender is pretty sick. Weird how he doesn't get a point subsidy.

that pretender is the dominions 4 transliteration of "teleports behind you" copypasta, Hooded Spirit might as well be called "Trench coat wearing badass" .

This guy can just self buff and go to town with no worries, and the thing is he gets all of his necessary buffs super early.

Then you have all these amazing mages, and an easy way to make elemental staffs.

Y's is pretty good with what it has I would say, it gets access to all magic except for blood and death.

Though I'm pretty sure anyone who plays is going to be using the pretender and ignore a heavy bless like you say, I'm thinking those fire horses, and princess thugs would be good enough with n9.

Is that 17 health in foreign dominion?

yes

Is the disciple match stuck?
I have sent in my turn twice now and its not sending me back confirmation or showing on llamaserver that its gone through.
Anyone else having the same problem?

Update must be fucking with it.

That's probably it.

Yeah it's not taking my turn for LA either, and I stall in 40 minutes.

turns can be rolled back I believe.
Oh wait if this is LA couldbeworse I can extend it.

I will extend the disciple game if need be, Llama server is probably still updating or something.

Just let me know if it's messing up for you still.

For LaItCouldBeWorse the turn is extended by 48 hourse.
I will do this for MidAgeCrisis as well

Whoever is the admin of the doubles game can you delay until the update issue is resolved.
Still can't send turns in.

I've taken care of it already, 24 hr extension

Is anyone able to properly capitalize letters?
Shift doesn't seem to work after the update.

Also Ys can make unique castle which is neat.

scratch that they have a unique castle.

Also Ponyta champions are fucking sicked when set to attack rear and guarded by 4 ponyta knights.

I don't see any unique castle.

are you talking about the Basalt castles? because Atlantis can make those and so can Therodos I think

No I mean there capital castle, the castle of bronze and gold or whatever has 800 defense points and more administration then basalt capitals.
Most water nations that I know of start with Basalt castles nothing unique.

Also basalt castles only have 600 defense points.

It's possible to send in your turns now.

This thread ain't dying, dawg.

Its going to anyway when it hits 300.
We will need to make a new thread either today or tommorow.

Sure; but until that point no reason to waste a perfectly good thread.

Trips confirm

Threads still good,

Hurry up Rlyeh I wanna bust into your house and eat all of your snacks!

Tien Chi?

spam

You had a good plan Ermor, but mine was better.

Your gorgon managed to fry a lot of my guys before she went down, making her ethereal was a good idea.

Again llama is ignoring the turn I sent. This time for the disciples game.

What Gods are good for Mitchlan? i just want to play Mitchlan with high Dom and only 2 blesses.

i'm new to game no bully please

what era?

also Ermor went AI, Next time we do a disciple game we'll make sure you pick your partner before we start; I hope you and rlyeh didn't feel rushed about it.

We never even got our 5th team, so next time despite how long it takes we'll make sure the game is good and set so everyone is satisifed

Thats odd, it was supposed to be fixed.
If you're not already instead of replying back to the email compose a new one and see if that works.
Has something similar happen to me and that fixed it.

First era.

a lot of people like to go with fire/nature or blood/nature major blesses.

This is because of Jaguar warriors which are dirt cheap and have natural regen in their 2nd form. the Fire weapons would either enable them to strike all kinds of foes, or the Blood Vengeance would make fragging enemy mages easier if they use massive damage spells.

Either way you'll always want the Regeneration because it will stack with the 2nd form.

Yeah I resent right away. It eventually updated but it took about 20 minutes.

What about Blood summons? Are they good?

Blood has a lot of powerful summons, but you don't need to get your pretender to summon them exclusively considering Mictlan is already a blood nation.

Mictlan also has several unique blood summons so better look on that as well, in addition to the devils and demons.

Mictlan has one special blood summon assasin that requires you have death magic, so you might want that because it is a pretty good assasin.

other than that the blood summons that aren't really worth it are Dark Vines and Vampire lords/ Vampires in general.

Vampires are really only good as a defensive measure en masse since they'll respawn at your cap.

Dark Vines are just crap because you get so few of them per cast and they're extremely slow, if you got 2 more per summon I'd say they could be okay for making a great big wall of bulky targets but if you wanna go that route just stick to making vine ogres.

What about abominations? I mean success Cross Breeding monster? I read i can make them a Generals (chose one woth 4-6 arms) and arm them with multiple weapons.

If you want crossbreeding you want pythia, they have the queen of monsters pretender I believe, also natural blood and nature mages.
You need high luck scales as well.

I just want play a Bloody Thing what suck blood from enemy and makes a bloody festivals for my God.

I was hoping to at least kill a couple of commanders but I didn't really expect flying fish people.

Then you want Lanka, Gath, Pythia, Mictlan, Hinnom, or all of Abysia.

I find Abysia are boring. Its just a lava knights. Lizards are more fun bet here only necro-lizards and no blood.

Cross breeding is good because you can make a shit load of chaff relatively inexpensively and sometimes you do get the good ones like the snake tentacle things with human faces and fear 5.

Or Chimeras or Grotesques.

Nobody expects the flying fish people! our chief weapon is surprise!

So i should make a Blood pretender, goes in to high Dom+luck with blood 9?

Ya did it, Oceania.
My ayys are lmao'd, Ermor is gone, and all I've got are these polypal spawn.
Have a nice day, because that big LA game's got me burnt out.
If anyone's hosting a 5- or 4-player game preferably without floating goats , that would be fine by me.

EA abysia can be fun, they have a few unique summons and not taking income hit from death scale is fun for casting second sun.

Today just is not my day.

llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=EaThingsGetBetter

Sent a pretender.
Going to try my hand at EA Pangea.

Holy shit the LA game is fast now.

Are you ready Lanka and Hinnom?

Here comes the sweeping waves of Miku Hatsune!

Oh no! You've found out Miku Hatsunes secret plan to go Ethereal!

Depends what you really want to do, I mean if you're going to be Mictlan you'll be using your Blood Magic a lot for summons and the like.

The Ozolotls will be really good boosts to your army once you get them, and they're sacred, your High priests of the sun can create 3 a turn as long as they have slaves.

At minimum you need 4 blood to create the blood boosting items, of which there is many; Blood is also the cheapest magic path to boost due to the nature of how slaves are collected, so if your aim is Demon Lords you don't necessarily need to have 8 blood right off the hop.

You should always aim for a minimum of Dom 6, but since you're going to base your army off Jaguar warriors you'll probably want a minimum of 8.

I've included in this post some pretender builds you might want to try out or improve upon.

The Teotl of War costs less for EA Mictlan and is your go too guy if you want to have a mobile pretender and still retain a powerful bless.

he also gets sacred Jaguars with him every battle and he has task master to boost all of your levied slaves.

The Statue of the Bloody Mother is often used for bless builds for Mictlan because it gives you easy access to nature and blood, and starts with Dom4 so everything is naturally cheaper.

The Teotl of Night is a special pretender because he can Assasinate, and he can naturally summon your Civateteos which can help route the enemy with their natural fear.

In this case I'd just spam Tlahuelpuchi with the dark god of assasinations, and just work over the enemies mages.

You still retain your B9 in this case so Jaguar warriors will be able to hit harder and be a pain the ass for enemy wizards to deal with, the strategy I'd go with this is assasinating the enemy then causing the enemy to auto route as they have no commanders when battle starts.

The last one is an awake pretender meant for expansion, the Solar Eagle. Normally I wouldn't really worry about going with a high blessing, but you might as well since its Mictlan.

In this case with the Solar Eagle you'll really want to push as fast as possible to get as much provinces as you can to build additional palisades and then start spamming Jaguars again; just remember though you have to be aggressive to pull this off.

Hope this helps

Ready for what? For you to lose even more battles with me?

You good at knocking out scrubs but you seem to struggle with people who know what they are doing.

Meanwhile

You haven't even fought my main army yet Lanka, and I'm going to run over your starving monkies with extreme prejudice.

You say you know what you're doing, but I doubt it you would had claimed Ermor yourself or sent those large armies you had settling near Pelagia to claim the west end or knock out my siege 5 turns ago.

You would had already claimed the throne of death or at least started recruiting wights off of it.

And you would had captured Pelagia by now and held it or at least tried too.

me and Yomi are each twice the size of you and Hinnom, we have the cash, the magic, and the tactics.

Meanwhile you and Hinnom doubled up largest armies and are going to start starving, even if your Anuses, Asaras, and Ganas don't need to eat all of Hinnom's do, and so do your Kala Muhkas.

Not a single troop is starving, I have plenty of soup cauldrons
That crappy Gana chaff has repeatedly destroyed your temples.
Really shit thrones around us, everyone has death scales so we aren't claiming that shit.

You've own most the map since the beginning you struggled with taking out AI xibalba since until turn 50.
You bum rushed Pelagia which is easy as hell because they have a kelp fortress which has only 250 defense.
Yes which is why my troops aren't starving and why I'm able to take a swim and rub my monkey balls all over your temple statues of Miku.

[spoiler] Though you are probably going to win due to income and resources [/spoilers]
I've been holding about bragging because I didn't want you to catch on but I'm already moving on to other games.
You have like 3 candles at most in one province.

You're right beside the Throne of the Moon, that could had easily turned the tide in your favour with Ether Warriors.

Anyway Lanka you talk a lot of shit, and can poopoo my victories as much as you want but you know you can't stack up against me.

You destroyed two temples and that was it big whoop lol I get them for 200 each. If my Dominion isn't that high around Pelagia so what? I guess my guys don't get gift of health in that area, but I still have more than enough troops to banish and destroy anything that sticks around long enough.

Your real failure though comes from sitting around all game and doing nothing to stop us, When my main army rolls around it's going to destroy you, I won't even have a need to reinforce it because there wont be enough casualties to warrant doing so.

I have in total destroyed at least 6 of your temples.
Unless I'm mistaken.

Haven't you learned by now that I have spies everywhere?
You did better keeping your temples out of harms way after my Chest nigger ape destroyed one but it was too late.

I mean the entire map you have like 3 provinces your candles touch.

I mean.

And also of course I talk shit, its half the reason I play video games competitively.

I'm the same way but at least I have ability and proof to back it up :^).

and you burned down three now that I think about, 2 in the oceans beside Pelagia and then one with your sneaky Mouth monster.

I just never bothered to put them back up again.

Where the candles at then candle man?

You wont be able to see them unless you're bordering them, or if your scout is sacred. but most of my dominion is at 8-9 in nearly all of the provinces

that is why you haven't seen it

nuh-uh

Thanks. I try first variant and monolith. This is sound interesting.

But what about common troops? What should i prefer? Common slingers (first troops) or just spam sun warriors? i like a to sat Province neutral defence to 8 - this stops enemy from early invasion and give me time to understand game.

I generally prefer to use the Javelin throwers and have them run alongside Jaguar warriors.

Jaguar Warriors should be the bulk of your army, but there is room to add Eagle Warriors, and Moon Warriors depending on resource allocation.

Sun Warriors you probably wont make many of, though you might make a couple as body guards for your most important mages.

You'll also probably want a couple tribal kings levying slaves as chaff and for sieging forts.

Game harder then i think. Thanks again.

Wait, i dont get. Every nation have a different summons in Blood magic? if i play another race i got another summons?

There are demons anyone can summon, then there are the demons that are unique to specific nations.

Every nation gets the same spells, then there's national spells.
The more blood-focused nations such as Mictlan, Xibalba, and the jews get a ton of nationals in blood, while not-so-bloody nations like LA Ulm and Rus get few, if any.

Np, it takes some practice just ask questions and myself or other anons will help out as best we can.

Anyway Lanka/Hinnom I thought you'd be close to Blood Vortex at least.