What are some games with cute girls wearing more realistic armour?

What are some games with cute girls wearing more realistic armour?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FshHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cooking Mama.
Her armor protects her against stains.

oh boy it's THIS thread again

How dare someone want something!?

Only acceptable female armor

We already had this thread.

GET OUT OF MY FACE

GET OUT FUN POLICE GET OUT!

Aesthetically pleasing >>> Realistic

Take your LARP rubbish and blow it out your arse.

Post an example.

The Dancer's armor in DS3 makes a real woman out of your undead. Shame it's so shit against fire.

Fuck you beat me to it.

I think it's possible to make a cute girl in Mount and Blade. although it requires dedicated autism to get the face right.

Why am I such a sucker for enclosed helmets.

Maybe bannerlord will change that

"oh no some people prefer a different style of armor that isnt sluts, someone stop them!"

Dragon's Dogma had some pretty good armor if I recall correctly.

The armor fetishist is here.

If you think realistic can't be aesthetically pleasing, you have shit taste.

Regardless, why not take the best of both worlds? Most fantasy games have some form of magic.
Have unrealistic but good-looking armours that are useless unless enchanted, and realistic but good-looking armours that are effective when mundane. Throw in some lore reason why the more realistic armours can't be enchanted as effectively.
Or, depending on who's wearing it, you can include ceremonial armours. If an NPC isn't actually going into combat then there is plenty of historical precedent for emphasizing and exaggerating certain traits at the cost of practicality.

Realistic armour can be pretty revealing sometimes. Just imagine an onna-bugeisha wearing something like this.

That's "armour fetishists", to you, boy.

Know where you are, cause this place here is CLANG territory.

You know that's right

I honestly don't understand why this isn't a banable offense already.

Of course theyre not necessarily mutually exclusive, but if you ignore reality (as you can do in games) the upper limits to aesthetics is infinite, else youre limited to whats tried and true.

Its like how games which have cuhrayzee physics-defying combat and fantastical magic flying about are, generally, more fun and engaging than realistic warfare. They can both exist but, given the opportunity, why settle?

Constraint breeds creativity.
Not to mention that overly revealing armour is entirely counter-productive to begin with, and doesn't hold up even with logical internal consistency.

what annoys me most of that picture is that the girl is letting chainmail touch her exposed skin.
the humidity and friction will cause a bloody mess when she tries removing it.

This offers literally zero protection, might as well just wear regular underwear if you want to get your chub on

baffling

It still hurts.

Those condoms aren't full enough, how is she going to be protected?

Unless it's enchanted, which would keep internal consistency if you have a world of magic.

If you're using magic to protect yourself, you wouldn't use armor in the first place. And if the magic isn't enough, you would use functional armor.

Anyway, the tank classes in Etrian Odyssey tend to have a nice combination of aesthetically pleasing and just believable enough. The females tend to wear armored dresses, which are very pretty even if they aren't realistic.

Dayum nigguh that first hockey mom thick as fuck

Alloys never looked so good.

All women are frail as fuck though

Onna-bugeisha were extremely rare, almost non-existant. Tomoe Gozen is the only individul Japanese female warrior to receive any significant description in a Japanese war account.
Only reason why that even happened which it almost never did was because even the samurais family was assigned to serve their lord.

Learn2history user

You're better than this, user.

I know, I'm just shitposting.

Take your trolling to cuckchan, faggot.

These threads only ever appear on the weekend.

Great rebuttal.

I can also find an account of a shitskin in medieval Europe.
I guess if I make a game I should put a bunch of them in there.

el oh el

all I want is a game about cute girls in armor beating each other to a bloody pulp , guess that's bad because There were only extremly rare examples of female warriors in real life.

There was no argument, you're response was cuckchan tier "muh…muh…"

I'm glad you finally understand newfag.

Oh and learn to spell and write if you don't wanna appear to be a nigger.

the only thing I understand here is that your writing resemples Reddit alot.

pick 2

But you can't even write newfag.
Someone being able to write doesn't make them a redditor but you not being able to write does make you a nigger.

His spelling and writing is shit, but you space your posts like a cunt.

I learnt it from your

That's the after-effects of a Marxist revolution, for you.

Just be glad that it was the weaker gender being hit first, for the sake of ease. Reversing the process shall be a great chore.

Pick one

Shit taste, user, and you cannot even defend it.

What's so bad about having a game with fantasy elements but with realistic great?

If you want realism you need the whole package.

Pick one

No? Where did you get the idea that a realistic fantasy setting had to be functionally identical to the real world?

Nothing. They just lack suspension of disbelief, meaning they have to make people wear hats on their feet, and get eaten by hamburgers.

Oh yes love these threads; always full of well reasoned, well researched posts!

You muh realism faggots are the worst. Women wouldn't be in combat, period, now fuck off.

kek
armor fags will say this realistic

vlad is a cakeboi

Not only are the armours shitty props, one of the women isn't real either.

No.

And I see no other good ID's are for except triggering faggots like you, so chances are that's exactly the reason for them.

All they do is encourage you to make this site a bit more like reddit.

I'm glad you're not in charge of my vidya

To be fair, those pictures were intended to be of people, not of the armor they're wearing.

What is it about women in realistic armour that ticks off faggots, so much?

This should become a past-time, if it already isn't one.

There's no realistic armour or women as in plural in

And? Nothing wrong with keeping things even remotely realistic. One tick red doesn't make the whole board blue, ya dummy.

Halfassing something is the same as failure. But I guess to you traps are close enough to be women.

No. I'm pretty sure that's just halfassery, user.

Good job, trying to knit together fallacies like they actually form a coherent argument, though. You sort of halfassed it, though.

they're autistes who resort to extremes.
either you make something completley realistic and or you gotta make evreything an overdesigned asymetrical chainmail bikini.

That isn't what is being show, you utter retard. Are you so fucking stupid that you don't realize that there are significant differences in strength between the genders?

I don't think there is a female medival saint more famous.

Heck even St Theresa the little flower cosplayed as her.

In other words you want women in male armour.

Armor, for the most part, is unisex. Breasts don't make much of a difference unless she's got, like, size C or size D breasts..

That doesn't break internal consistency, though. You don't have to wear any clothes if it was just magic protecting you. The racy armor bikini is enchanted to protect you as though it were standard armor, and I'm sure a few female warriors would enjoy wearing it.

Kill yourself.

What is it about magical armor that ticks off niggers so much?

Oh yes, I'm sure that a thin strip of tight-fitting metal would feel wonderful if it was riding up into your asscrack and taint.

Fuck off. In most settings defensive magic is either expensive or easy to nullify. No one in their right mind would rely entirely on magic to defend themselves, and anyone mad enough to try it wouldn't humiliate themselves by going to the battlefield in their skivvies.

It's really sad. Nobody was even making an argument against them, in the OP, but you know the saying, if OP isn't a faggot, then someone in the thread will be sure to take the fleece.

Only because of how societal changes have affected the biology of the modern woman.

Thankfully, they didn't get to males, until only recently, and because of that, there still may be a chance to undo the emasculation of humanity.

user, the first dissenting post in this thread was someone posting a "normalfags reee" webm.

I can safely say that it is your side currently on the offense, here.

IF SOMEONE IS WEARING ARMOR THEY ARE WEARING ARMOR TO BE TANKY IF YOU ARE TANKY YOU SHOULD LOOK TANKY NOT LIKE A FUCKING ROUGE ITS NOT ABOUT REALISM AUTISM ITS ABOUT BEING ABLE TO IDENTIFY WHAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH AND BEING ABLE TO "FEEL" TANKY WHEN YOU WEAR THE ARMOR WITH THE BEST RESISTANCE/ARMOR STATS

so dealing with some whore in a mmo that is dreased like a slut but is far tankyer than you Breaks the immersion a little fucking bit

You are beyond retarded. Evolution hasn't completely changed female biology in just a few hundred years.

WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING BOOTS YOU BITCH YOUR JUST GOING TO FUCK UP YOUR ANCLE AND GET YOUR THOUGHT CUT WHAT ARE YOU WEARING FUCKING SLIPPERS?

No shit, evolution did nothing.

The mentality and lifestyle of a woman has effectively been altered by artificial means, and not those of nature. At least, for the last century, or two.

Now where's the fun in that? If I wanted realistic armor, I'd go read a history book. But in videogames? If it isn't cuhrayzee-looking or sexy, then it's not worth the time.

Though I'm still waiting for a game where all the armors for females are all sexy/bikini armors. Monster Hunter is a pretty good example of what I'm talking about. They're colorful, creative, but I do wish more of the armors were sexier.

Go ahead if you want, coalburner.

I don't think you get it, user, but women in actual armour is very, very much a minority on the plane of fiction.

Like fps mecha games, it's simply not represented enough, so that's no reason to shitpost in this thread, because you don't like it.

Art imitates life, but it's not unlike a romanticist to see things differently from the way things really are.

I don't know sometimes you want something authentic. You could have a crazy fantasy game with realistic armour and clothing destruction.

Sometimes the "cuhraytzee" shit just looks like ass because it rarely features any authentic elements.

Those exist outside of Hawken?

And I never said I disliked realistic armor, but the unrealistic armor is just more appealing to me. The more colorful, complex-looking, or sexy it is, the better, in my opinion.

i prefer the middle eastern / Indian armor type
very light and practical

The only characters I can think of that had "functional" armor is Mercedes from Dragon's Dogma and Hilde from Soul Calibur. I'm pretty sure Hilde was helmeted when you first meet her in SC5. I was genuinely surprised how much of a qt she was when she took it off.

I don't really mind unrealistic armor, but I wish bikini armor wasn't so common. It's okay here and there, but a little goes a long way.

then make a thread about your weird impractical armor.
this thread is about cute girls in realistic armor.

JUST

I put functional in quotation marks for a reason. They are at the very least covered appropriately.

Then you don't know the fun of having restraint in creativity, user. Just look at all those oversized pauldrons and belts. Disgusting, like a cake made of play-dough.

Still, a /k/tier melee game would be pretty kickass, no? Too many fantasy games, and the Souls series has only opened up a crack of the crazy shit people made in the past.

My penis is wearing the most realistic armor: your mom.

user, that's fucking retarded. My mom couldn't protect you from a blade of grass.

Bazinga

because it doesn't exist and it shows that literal retards have a say in anything nowadays

Ever heard of fiction, user? Last I checked, there wasn't a ban on FTL travel, considering how fucking impossible it is to reach, as of now.

So what has this thread done to even call all these shit posts?
it's just people wanting to discuss realistc armor and we're being swarmed by faggots who hate having women fight in vidya or faggots who want to push their overdone impracticable armor.

I don't hate authentic/realistic armor as long as it looks cool or has a sweet-ass color scheme

> You could have a crazy fantasy game with realistic armour and clothing destruction
That sounds pretty nifty.

But there is no fun in that. Why hold yourself back when designing something? Why not make it as colorful/sexy/badass/nonsensical as your imagination can conjure? Why limit yourself?

Well you can't call anyone a shill in this thread, so I guess it's only natural that some other retarded shit would take its place.

Why are you even here, user?

This content isn't exactly on-topic.

There is plenty of room for interesting designs when it comes to Japanese armour. Let's not forget the clothing that's still visible underneath.

Even western armour can be interesting with all the helmet ornaments and heraldic clothing on display.

that reminds me…

I was wanting to see if my mind could be changed. I enjoy finding perspectives that I don't hold myself and challenging them if I can. Not really to change people's mind as so much to broaden my own perspective, or even see if my own opinion could be totally changed.

I can appreciate Japanese armor, since it is usually pretty colorful. It's not drab and boring like much European/Medieval armours in general. I never noticed it was laced together like that however, that's pretty interesting.

I suppose more than anything, I'm just tired of the European/Western armor styles you see a lot. It's one of several reasons why I love Monster Hunter so much. Especially the more Japanese-styled Zinogre, Tetsucabra, and Dah'hren Mohran sets.

not everybody walked around wearing diamonds user, a simple vest with some sturdy foot wear and comfy pants is still very much valid

HAAH WAAW

This was a simple thread, user, and you are only tarnishing it, with your weeabtrash.

Have some fucking honour, for once.

Perfect.

You've got to be joking. And like I said, I came looking for a different take on things. I know I'm weebtrash, I won't deny it. I'm all-too aware, I know what I am. But after drowning in weebshit for so long, on a board full of weebshit, and finally coming up for air to get a different perspective, this is what I find.

But no, you're right, fuck me for looking for something different.

Just quit posting red in a blue thread. Okay?

best zelda

A fucking apron you dipshit.

I see you are also a man of good taste.

You know op never said realistic armor for women just realistic armor

Be less pathetic, and take your shit to a Tumblrtale thread, user.

Does anyone have the image claiming mobility > coverage? I know I have it but I cannot find it because I'm an idiot who doesn't organize images properly yet.

I don't see why you can't like both women in practical armor as well as more wild fantasy armor.

You know that mobility image is retarded bullshit that has no basis in reality or facts and even if it was true a chainmail bikini would still be one of the worst things you could wear. If you enjoy chainmail bikinis feel free to do so, but don't try to justify it by lying about science. Just like how I like a well armored woman, and I don't need to justify it.

I just want the image so I can do a local reverse imagesearch and properly sort it, I saw it yesterday in some directory and it's not there now.

I also want it to be known I don't appreciate your assumptions even if they are behind an "if", I find it very rude of you to insinuate like that when I haven't done anything that should put that idea in your mind other than request an image.

Yeah on a guy.

Maybe for them it's like tank girl anime. Shit still has to work.

I like fancy outfits too, though.

This thread isn't for that, though. Zero argument from the OP, and everyone gets defensive, like he pissed on the fucking carpet.

Why, user?

Oh wow I don't think you can bend the argument this way kiddo :^)

For some reason, my intuition tells me they have motives beyond simply liking girls like the people watching tank girl anime, or gun girl anime or boat girl anime, or plane girl anime.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

It's hard to imagine girls in realistic armor when you've watched them literally breaking (pubis fracture the most common because women wear the weight differently) under the modern combat gear and failing to get through even the typical 20km+ marches.

Schoolgirls driving tanks is cute because the premise is absurd. People demanding more women wearing armor designed for men isn't.

This nigga gets it.

I don't know whether I want a source but I'll ask for one anyway

What if I just like it?

Liking it is fine, but let's not pretend that it's realistic. And to answer your question in , it's because people usually present "women in realisitic armor" as the "proper" version of bikini armor. It's how they think that it's superior to bikini armor because it's somehow more based in reality, when really both are just as unlikely for different reasons. It's like those legbeards that photoshop thin women to be more "realistic" by adding fat onto them, while ignoring that the women they're editing are usually pretty athletic anyways.

I hate faggots like these.

Then explain your position.

I just want chicks in proper armour that know what the fuck they're doing, and especially more so, since the majority of fiction conventionally has them as neither of those things.

Reality is unrealistic, but that's beyond explanation.

Well that's what you faggots do whenever we try to have an armor thread

I like when semi realistic meets aesthetically pleasing especially for women.

But when it comes to non realistic, Monster Hunter is 2nd to none, they offer so many kinds from sexy nearly nude to Gundam suits to even dresses and skirts.

I prefer semi realistic since women wouldnt be in combat is in medieval themes since it tends to fit better for them imo. Sometimes futuristic looks good, like some body suits and power suits but hardly any games that you can play and just artists drawings exist of it.

ah huuuuuuuuuuh suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Why are you treating this as if it's some kind of war?

Aren't there more important things to argue over, than taste?

Where are we again?

Race war now?

agreed, I love tiddy armor and thongs but put that shit on squishy sorcerers

also
keep it on tumblr fam

Liking different armor types is hardly ever the issue. What gets brought out every single fucking time are "realistic" taste anons bitching about how un-rational bikini armor is. And always talking down to those that enjoy T&A armor. It's infuriating in the terms that it's a fucking video game. Unless the game itself is focused on full body armor for females than fine, that's an anons taste. But more than often or not an user cannot enjoy t&a armor without "reaslism" faggots bitching about it. Cause hell if I see t&a armor anons bitching at full body armor anons.

Not fucking 4chan. That's for sure.

You want that kind of hell, then you can go back.

This very fucking thread is an example of that. No exceptions.

I've been here long than you, HEMAcuck

Oh yeah, thanks user, I almost forgot.

Now where'd I put the Zyklon? There are realismfags I need to gas.

Christ, you're taking this shit seriously.

Is this discussion really that much of an issue to you?

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight I'm the one taking this seriously, when it's you lot in all of the other threads REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-ing anything that isn't plain iron shite ;)

Christ, you're a dumb nigger. High heels actively damage woman's feet and they still wear them daily. And I never said a magical armor wouldn't be expensive. Just fucking kill yourself.

Dark Souls series and Demon Souls

Also, all Elder Scrolls.

But user… women in proper full plate mail armor IS what gets my chub on.

I would like to judge Holla Forumss knowledge on a statement I already know the answer to.
A rapier can pierce plate armor

But can it penetrate steel beams?

I wouldn't know about that, but there's something I know for a fact: It can pierce your mom. I know this because everyone can pierce your mom.

Doesn't that make you a mobilefaggot?

I've always liked the idea of people being able to swap between ceremonial flashy armor, and conventional battle armor.

A rapier can pierce between the plates in the armor. It cannot pierce the plate. You're better off bludgeoning a person wearing plate armor, than using a stabbing or slashing weapon, unless you're certain of your accuracy.

I still don't understand, I cannot empathize or understand the appeal beyond cucks being told by jealous women to not like when other women show skin and rationalizing it through "realism".

Most people decide things emotionally then make up an excuse to justify their already made up mind, the frailty of the "realism" argument give that away so hard, I just want to see what's really behind it.

That is what breaks your immersion? Not the 3 feet tall gnome taking? Not the crack whore Blood Elf tanking?

Fuck off, with your little incessant gang war. Not everyone has to participate in your grand arguments, simply because of their opinion.

user, I hope you can realise that something over the other doesn't make an absolute.

If anything, I don't give a fuck about them. If anything, I oppose them, but that doesn't make me them when I merely want correct armour for the sake of correctness.

I like it when the armour's done right. Nothing politically charged about it, at all.

That second breastplate is part of an indian ceremonial armour used by a man because hindus believe futanaris are gods or something.

onna-bugeishas weren't expected to wear armour; they were trained in martial arts for the sole reason of protecting the lord's house in case someone broke in with the intention of stealing shit.
And their status of samurai was only ceremonial.

According to historians, Henry VIII used to own a codpiece large enough to conceal a short sword.

As well as a mace pistol, an armour for fatties and that one helmet with the spectacles that appears in Dark Souls

I really can't get out of this question, how does an armor work on a woman? Slutty or garbage can?

You can't get out of the question, because it's a loaded one.

You just wear the armor, done.

Which one?

are there any other alphonses out there?

we need more full armor samus porn

both.
you just wear the armor.

Well, first things are first.
Let's get some womyn dying to melee fighting in a war first, and worry about realism latter shan't we?

Except it's not.

Plate >>>>> chain

No an0n.
It has to be unintentialy retarded, or the exact right kind of retarded, like the Room.
Schoolgirls driving tanks is just plain old retarded.

You can color everything an0n.
European armor could be pretty colorful, and actually often was.

Japanese armor was shit though. Shit quality, shit defensive value. Still, given what they had to work with, it ain't half bad.

If I see a girl in a bikini then I don't care that much but if I see a girl fully covered in armour I get turned on and know she will be best girl.

Exactly. If you want me to take fiction seriously, then don't try to sell me a women wearing a bikini as anything but a slut. Dress like a whore, and you are dressed like a whore. Don't expect me to tolerate shit.

What would the medieval equivalent to "Operator" be, anyway?

nah man, you gotta understand.
women in armor is fiction so they should only wear unrealistic over designed armor because reasons.
but if you want women with actual armor, you are most likely a boring SJW who also wants niggers and trannies in medieval Europe

who the fuck are these men

Absolutely Hope solos vagina.

Well pretty much when only thing defining how protective armour is in games is some numeric value dev set, so there is no real reason to make armours that would work in real life and there is chance to focus on how things look.

Now the question is what you prefer ass or armoured ass.

It comes down if you are more /a/ or /k/.

Military service. Women wore the combat gear harness "wrong" meaning the weight rested on their hips differently than with men because of how the harness is designed and how women are built = lots of women walking with sticks and leaving the service.

And this is only with the combat gear, put the camping gear on them for the marches and they couldn't keep up with the normal pace. This compared to men who had to carry the practice AT-mines on them for the sake of exercise, 10kg each.

Hard to imagine them being more able to fight in the full plate, which isn't exactly light either.

bitches in the fourth pic be jelly as fuck of that hot bod medieval sjw cunts

This is why the idea of soldiers not being able to speak freely as individuals to their superiors whenever they want is the most toxic thing in the military.
If they could tell their drill sergeant that their equipment is wrong, they could get it worked out somehow. Instead they all have to be quiet like good little goys and let their hips fracture.

you're a femanon aren't you.

these 2 posts just scream cunty woman

Chain is almost always heavier than plate.

They can.

It's just in this case they can't because it's women and since the only solution is removing women from the military, no one can talk about it because muh sexism.

>>>/reddit/

first off, the proper term for plural goy is "Goyim".
second off this is a thread about cute girls in armor.
since your speech mannerisms reflect that you don't belong here, I recommend you fuck off to Reddit, Tumblr or whatever shithole you came from.

Except that it is. The 'boob' parts act as crumple points and slow down impacts that would otherwise kill the wearer. If the attack was strong enough to break that then they would have died anyways

I hate how little different armors never fit in DaS, elite cleric's helm would look awesome if it didn't float above most chestpieces.

Absoluite trash kill urself

at least that's what I remember from the info-graphic. If someone has it then that would be great.

Sorry, rabbi.

Can they? Whenever a soldier even looks at a drill instructor in a movie, they get the fucking guillotine or something. Isn't the whole point of military training to completely erase any and all personality and identity of the soldier and leave them as mindless drones that jump when ordered to to anything?

This pic is me :3

That's great, however, it's your comrades in arms that come into our aetheticsfag threads and shit them up in the name of MUH PRAKTKALIDEE that are the problem.

Get them to fuck off and you can fap to your tin cans in peace.

The only way a woman can fit into real armor is for her to be born with no tits, no hips and no ass. Basically you're turned on by little boys in men's armor.

Bikini armor is great, because the only thing that really matters in this world is T&A.

No helmet, no realism. When it comes to defensive attire in ancient and medieval combat, a helmet is the absolute first priority. Then shield. And only then do you worry about body armor. Anything otherwise is just romanticized wankery.

The top priority is cuteness, user. How do you know someone is cute if you can't see their face? Also remember that protection of women is hard-wired into the male brain, so having a cute face is more effective than any helmet at stopping attacks.

are there any practical helmets that also exaggerate cuteness?

Not really. There are plenty that allow cuteness to still be seen, but none that I can think of that exaggerate it. You'd probably have to mod metal cat/bunny/mouse ears onto it at the very least, and that's not terrible practical.

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/4chan/

Contain your salt, user.

You're heavily shitposting, user.

It's time to stop.

No, user.
You don't like what I'm posting. There's a difference.

:)

No. I'm pretty sure you were using the words "bod" and "toxic" like nothing.

Either you're an interloper, and need to fuck off, or a shitposter, and need to fuck off.

tits or gtfo bitch

Trigger warning: calling you a faggot
Are those your trigger words, user? I'll put a trigger warning next time, faggot.

You think you want that, but you really don't.

Now you're using the word "trigger".

It couldn't be any more obvious you don't belong here.

Leave.

Hold on. Did you just mansplain at me?

Just leave.

No, I can multitask. I'm also watching my favorite youtuber play minecraft.
If you want me to leave, though, you can donate to my patreon.

You should really leave, bro.

Don't make me tell Anita on you.

Leave.

But if I leave you'll miss me, user-kun~ :3

Leave.

*pats you on the head*

Leave.

I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Reddit "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I don't think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome. That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that). I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the Reddit brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational/inspirational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments). And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator. All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?

it gets better

I'm surprised that enough people fell for your shit bait and replied.

The universe is full of mystery.

Leave.

I'd venture a guess that you don't go around telling people to fuck their mothers when you don't have a screen to hide behind, or that if you do the majority of people let it go because you're fifteen years old. If everything you've said is true, you might be an intelligent individual. If you think that grants you worth, or makes your opinion valuable to anybody but you, you're wrong.
Being fifteen means you've never had to take care of yourself. You've presumably never known the fear, loneliness, and pain of addiction. I sincerely hope that you never do. Everything in your life right now, you can afford to take for granted, because you don't actually have to work for anything. It's handed to you. So here you go, attempting to prove how smart you are, to a stranger on the internet, because suddenly just being you isn't enough to impress.
While I could do a point-by-point analysis of why your self-aggrandizing diatribe is meaningless to everyone but you, it would essentially feed your ego further to dissect your message, which was the whole purpose of writing it out in the first place. Your IQ proves nothing. Your bronyism proves less than that. Your self-reported physics knowledge is likely bullshit, but also useless in forming human relationships.
Being a dick on the internet is easy. Actually being thoughtful, considering other people before you say things, and being willing to admit wrongdoing or at least try to examine a perspective besides your own, that's a task. But you can get away with just being a dick, and it feeds your sense of superiority (which clearly you possess, by the nature of your defense), because you can't defeat irrational insults with rational responses. So what do I think of you? Again, if what you said is true, you're an intelligent person, sure. But I think your casual willingness to be mean-spirited to people you don't know, who are gathering in a virtual space to discuss things that are important to them, outweighs whatever intelligence you have and makes you an unpleasant person to interact with. It would do you well to consider others, and also entertain the notion that you are not better than other people.
Complaining that you are downvoted when your "advice" (the pedestal you built for yourself) is irrelevant to the thread you comment in, then being an outright asshole when someone explains that downvote -which didn't need to be explained at all- is confrontational at best, but in reality it's just dickishness. Which no one can prevent. But it's not something people have to put up with either.
I feel like I've just wasted my time, because I think you are more interested in defending yourself than examining and discussing.

I don't feel like reading it though it's all mashed together use more spaces.

I too consider myself a feminist, but the all the work was done decades before my parents were even born

Leave.

Yeah, I can't really blame you there. Nothing I can really do about it, apart from putting effort into it.

I like your cute hat.

I don't even care if this is bait just go

ew

Is that what all of this is about? Because I never said that.
I said girls in armor don't look like girls in armor, unless you have them in sexy armor - and sexy armor is awesome.

during first wave feminism there was genuinely shit to do, but you are correct in that they were 99% shit

Even back then, all they were doing was ruining civilization for everybody. I wonder, if women then knew that "equality" with men would result in universal decrease in female happiness, if they would have still gone through with it.

It'a a she until there proves to be a penis.

I already miss you. You stopped sucking my dick. Get back under the table, girl.

Technically, they do, because girls in armor look like girls in armor.

It defines itself. That's like saying oranges don't look like oranges unless they're apples, and apples are awesome.

You live dangerously, user.

If you can't see the girl, but can only see the armor, how do you know it's a girl in armor? There is no such thing as female armor unless you're speaking of fiction.

Why are more than half the posts in this thread, HURR WOMEN?? WOMEN ARE EVIL AND SUCK

you fags have issues.

Did you count?

a rough estimate and a general feeling of overwhelming gayness

If you can't see the guy, but can only see the armor, how do you know it's a guy in armor?

How do you even know there's a human in there, you prat?

huh

O think we are being raided by Goons and autistes who get triggered by women.

tits or gtfo

You know it's a guy in the armor because that's the most logical assumption. If the armor isn't moving, chances are it could be empty.
There's never an occasion when it would be logical to think that there might be a female in the armor.

must be Holla Forums

fuken saved

I doubt it.

What if the armor is moving with nothing inside? Or are we only talking about realistic/non-high fantasy scenarios?

Never getting that 10bux back.

If it's da joos, it's Holla Forums. If it's transexuality, it's goons. If it's incoherent rambling they think is clever shitposting, it's Australians

I was under the assumption that we were talking about realistic scenarios. Even if we're talking about fiction, you can't know there's a female inside a suit of plate unless she's not wearing her helmet - which another user pointed out means that she's not actually wearing her armor since the helmet is the most important part.

Only boobplate can let you suspect that there's a woman in the suit of armor.

oh boi
this thread went down sooo fast

i hate you guys

Fair. On sight alone, yeah, I think everyone would assume a suit of armor contains a dude or at least not be able to tell.

I hate you too

this was a sweet moment

of course Holla Forums isn't one person but that doesn't excuse that we'll get nut jobs wh hate fun and ruin everything for everyone else.

Why would you need a suit of armor to brew coffee and type? If it's a combat role, it's a dude.

How heavy is full plate anyhow? Are there many women who could move in it without falling over like a flipped turtle?

u 2

MGTOW isn't Holla Forums

Sounds like social justice human beyns

I don't have a problem at all with sexy bitches in sexy armour killing myn

no but there are threads there and still can be if you look hard enough.

Amen. This is the stuff I like.
It's women in male armor in a realistic battlefield scenario that's stupid beyond belief.

Not heavy. Something around 40-50kg. Mobility was typically most restricted by how the plates were fastened (typically to chain and/or boiled leather underneath so pretty thick and stiff) and what purpose they served (cavalry armor was much more stiff and immobile than armor made for walking.

Combined armors (primarily for horse but allowed dismounting) was rare and largely ineffective.

Just because they posted their shit threads there doesn't mean the userbase likes them making those threads

So the armor weighed as much as an average healthy woman? Even more, actually, considering how people were supposedly significantly shorter and poorly nourished a dozen or so centuries ago.

I don't know how effective I'd be if I strapped an extra me to my body.

Because I want my baristas and secretaries protected from the invading Moors, user.

user, that's enough to double the weight of most women. That's pretty heavy. Maybe lighter than other armors, but still.

Keep in mind that I'm talking about armor for horseback. Armor made for fighting on foot was much lighter and (therefore) allowed much more agility. Flip a mounted knight off his horse and he's not quite a turtle on its back but he's not exactly agile. He'll get up easily but he won't be fighting while doing it.

what

what?

Women aren't supposed to be landwhales - they're anomalous and literally living wrong.

Sure but the issue isn't really one of capability. This was at an age where demographics were everything and what matters is who is having the babies. You're not putting the women on any front-lines.

Besides, armor wasn't infantry tier. This was nobility or lesser-nobility equipment and what mattered to them was marrying correctly. A daughter was a ticket into a better family, not cannon-fodder like a male (unless he's the heir).

To bring this back around to the thread's topic, how cute do you think a woman could be wearing 50kg armor - even assuming she had her helmet off for some insane reason.

Are you impying this isn't the case anymore?

also, you're assuming the physical archetype of a woman is completely unrelated to wether she will or not have a chance in an army. Looking realistically they just won't be in an army period, but let's assume they will. Let's also take men as an example. you don't see 150kg fatasses or skinny manlets in an army do you? A real woman soldier would at the very least have more muscle than what is normal and she would probably be taller than average. Some spoiled celebrity from beverly hills will never wake up one day and decide "i'll go fight in a war!"

You do know about something called a reveal, right? Suspense? Surprise?

Besides, the armour wouldn't all be 1:1. People get their stuff tailored for wear, you know.

What a reveal. She pulls off her helmet to reveal her filthy, sweaty, un-made-up face with matted hair and a miasma of body odor.

we have a gazillion people, also from a reproductive standpoint women are more important than men

you can have a single man impregnate dozens of women in less than a minute, but women can only get pregnant once every 9 months or so. Wether your kingdom/village/whatever becomes populated by inbred mongarels is ultimately defined by the amount of women in it

Not even remotely. Childbearing was damn near a religious duty during the middle ages and even a political tool to cement alliances. Today, even an abortion is treated like a minor inconvenience.

We don't give a shit about kids today compared to having kids during that time. The point was, with this much importance on childbearing, you're not putting women where the fighting is. You put your idiot brothers and undesirable sons there along with the peasants who always get it in the ass no matter who wins.

Artificial womb research has come a long way - probably only a decade or two out at this point. I wonder what'll happen when women are no longer necessary for human reproduction?
Will feminism launch some kind of "please knock me up and put me in the kitchen" campaign once they realize they've lost their one and only trump card?

Good. It's better than some smug little tart in a leather bikini showing everyone that girls can do what the big boys do.

You know, an actual role model, with a well-written part. None of that joke we call modernism.

But it's not as good as some sexy little minx in a leather bikini showing everyone that her appearance is more important than her actions.

You know, an actual mascot, with a well written fanservice.

I don't see why women would need a soldier role model.

My man

I don't know what's hard to comprehend about that. The average woman that would be in the proper age range to fight weighs in at about 60kg. I, as a dude, am around 68kg or so. Most of the women I know are smaller than 60kg. shitty source, but here: archive.is/FshHU

I'm aware of most of that, though.

I mean, we already have a modern example of these above average women, they took the US Ranger test and failed. They had to lower the standards before the women would pass. I'm not sure if that was addressed earlier in the thread with the references to equipment not being fitted properly and such.

Dude, all you've been doing is taking good things and presenting them as if they were a bad thing.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're ignorant of what the correct opinion is.

If that gets you going, I won't hold it against you, user.

Stop, stop, I can only get so hard!

No, they double down on 'we don't need men'. Go look at Twitter for proof.

I can't tell if you're laughing at me being skinny or laughing because you think I'm lying. Being 6' and having no muscle makes user a skinny man.

Sounds like a goddamned generic JRPG, to me. Why the fuck would you ever want that?

So that society can shift itself away from the "pedestal" mindset of the 19th century that brought us to the suffragettes, and as of now to feminism?

Fair enough.

I said well-written, user. That negates simplified and annoying by definition.

The problem is putting women on that pedestal automatically.
Now, if they spend 6 hours every day fixing their makeup, hair, wardrobe, perfume and such so that they can become immaculate specimens of feminine sexuality - then they can earn their way up to some man's pedestal so long as they properly service it once they mount it.

I dig the boobplate in the second pic. It's got some nice feminine riffs to it, without looking completely impractical. A decent mix of both worlds.

Here lies a toppled god, her fall was not a short one.

We did but build her pedestal.

A narrow and a tall one.

If that bitch says こんにちは in a prissy fucking voice, I'm tossing your preceious game into the bin.

Except again, that just breeds rebelliousness that Marxists dream of.

Just like public schooling and child labour laws, there's no need for it. No Youth program needed, when mentorship has always been there. Just bring women back to peasantry, and actually have them earn their way up by themselves, like the old days. Fuck the nurture.

Your personal interpretations are really bizarre, user. You also appear to knee-jerk assume that I'm talking about laotian lithographs.
I get that you want to defend your position, but going full silly isn't a good way to go about it.

Now this post, I don't disagree with.

Something they aren't right now. Before Industrialism made things easier, things were different. Not every woman was a princess. Only princesses were princesses.

I'm showing you how shit your concepts can become, and you're showing me the ideals of it.

Frankly, the fact it can be so shit should tell you why your ideas don't work. What you want screams of that cunt in a game. Worst girl, and you know it. Everyone knows it.

now you're lying

Damn right. Those fucking orphans better get back to eating the gruel and climbing up chimneys!

We're talking about hypothetical fictional characters, why would I aim for anything but the ideal?
We're not talking about real life scenarios here, and even if we were, there's no way a woman could ever be of any actual use in a combat situation, unless she was carrying water, tending to the wounded or raising morale with a burlesque show.

You're starting to have some clarity. That's what.

What went wrong with women was their sudden shift to femininity, thanks to the generosity of men, and their spoilage, because of it.

In the end, we need eugenics to breed tall, smart women who seek nature in themselves, rather than the short, erudite harpies who seek nurture from interlopers.

I'll admit that women were never exactly what anyone would call "great", but they should be.

It's for the betterment of society, really.

Nice trips. Decent armor, too.

Are you retarded?

Should I go measure myself when I get home from work? Fine, I admit, I'm 5'11.75"

Nah, you lost me again.
There's no need for women to be anything more than child-like adults who exist for the dickening. That's all they were for thousands of years, so I see no reason to give them a way to satisfy any ambition that isn't becoming a wife and making babies.

It just looks like layered cloth in that image, but if there's actually leather there, then fair enough.

ty fellow repeating digits bro

Fuck your revisionism, Marxist parasite. They were young men. Not children.

Why wouldn't I aim for anything but the worst of what your ideas can become? It's called doubt, and I have it in you.

Nope. That's revisionist history in your brain from textbooks, for sure.

You see a female animal, and what they do. That is what women did. They were never meant to look pretty, but instead be genetically perfect for mating. From there, they'd need to work, and keep their pace up to their man, or prove to be useless.

Again, the pampered pedestal types are more of a recent invention, thanks to the ease of industrialist society. With that, came spoilage.

Even layered cloth can be effective armor. A gambeson or aketon can ward off some slashing hits but will do fuck all against an arrow.

Plus it's cheaper than metalwork so some of the peasantry and guardsmen can use it (or at best a breastplate in the case of guards).

Right. All they need for this is to be physically healthy and physically attractive. The last thing human females need is education.

2/8

Aren't we tired of this fantasy VS realism shit yet?

This is perfection in female armor design.
11/10. They should all look exactly like this.

Which they didn't have makeup to doll themselves up with. Standards back then for the plebeian, peasant, and general scum was to not have any obvious genetic fuck-ups. That was it.

Birth of a Nation starred a Jew. Your point?
That Zionist stuff never really started to show itself until the ebil aryans monstahs suddenly became an issue. That's when the hoax really began.

Women have been wearing makeup and jewelry in one form or another for at least the entire length of recorded human history, and probably much farther back than that.
Women have always sought ways to appear more appealing to potential mates, as have men - men do so by acquiring more power, influence, or resources because that's what women find attractive in men.

Fun fact: lipstick makes females appear more attractive because it makes their lips look like an engorged vulva, which subconsciously makes men more libidinous when they see it.

Again, plebeians, peasants, and general scum. Not nobility. In other words, your actual ancestors. Not their leaders.

It's beside the point, though. Honestly, you should try being a bit more conservative, sometime. I know that's not the liberal thing to do, but sometimes you've gotta stop yourself, and not have a leash do that job.

That's a Princess of Mars cosplay I think.

I don't know about that whole vulva bit, but good lipstick is hot as hell.

I paraphrased, but I guess I was hoping too much for you to get that.

Stop posting any time.

You think that's a good thing?
Maybe the Franks, but France? No. I wouldn't consider them at all a good example for society.

I want her to hit me with that spear right in my butthole

well If you wont flash them then yes, I do in fact want you to
GET THE FUCK OUT