Planetside 2 thread / ps2

Planetside 2 thread

Server: Emerald (USE)
Faction: Terran Republic
Outfit: Spicy Spokes Serf Slayers (WWEW)

Search our outfit by it's tag, WWEW in the outfit browser. The application has to tell us that you're from here, otherwise we don't can't tell who's a normalfag and who isn't.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jaDZ4
a.pomf.cat/vthlck.mp3
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/wwew#
youtube.com/watch?v=-sEqzEgDZ0g
planetstats.net/data/weapons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Previous thread at:
archive.is/jaDZ4

Old thread isn't even at p15 yet

I have spliced together everyones audio for our encounter with the autist kind, gonna upload it now.

neither are you fgt

how does one use pomf.cat to upload?

a.pomf.cat/vthlck.mp3

done, someone webm this

he was too extreme for Holla Forums

I suggest you to micspam in proximity voice chat if you already weren't, it can get obnoxious trying to actually communicate through the noise.

t. fellow battle bard

thats what I do, I only micspam outfit chat when explicitely requested

the fag was complaining about proximity chat

well fuck that guy then, you din' du nuffin.

Yeah,the autism in this game is reaching legendary levels

The thirst for exp on the last day of exp bonus week, what do you expect?

Oh sorry, I forgot that you preferred 12 year olds.

How do I be the most credit to team?
Like, what's the least played that's often needed?

Battle bards add this

If you are a medic you are useful 95% of the time

If you are an engineer you are useful 90% of the time

fight pilot maybe

I'm not going to apologize for the waves of inspiration we ride online but please for your sake I ask you laugh. If anyone should cry it should be me and behind my smiling laughing masks.

So are we going to work on a resume for him?

thinking of joining and going medic, what should I be getting for loadouts etc?

Try swapping as a Tech Bioengineer like I do, can't aim for shit with the guns as TR, so I'm a mekboy or healslut from time to time.

Just need to stick with the team, and try not to go out in the open.

Is this your first F2P game? F2P games attract unskilled idiots with no motivation to behave because accounts are free.

You're a massive sperg.

Shield regen beacon is worth an absolute shitload of certs, and its always working and doesn't have an energy cost

Health aura is still good but only if there is like 3+ other shield regen beacon medics around, mostly because ppl in this game die so fast its far more efficient to revive them when they die and your shield will top them up afterwards

Don't forget the revive grenade.

Revive grenade and C4

You'd be amazed how much you make a max crash shit bricks when a medic wipes out all their maxes

your priorities are to establish the front line as medic and keep the front line alive. Explosive arrows in your crossbow are far more effective in your hands than on any other class. C4 and Adrenalin pump are excellent choices if you're a bad ass mother fucker like me.

If you take anything posted here seriously you need your head examed.

rolling with an ammo sunderer around tank battalions or deploying close to objectives to provide good spawns or something

Good times.

SIMPLY A JEST

There's something seriously wrong with NC

I have no other way to explain how they don't notice the giant blinking "Your base is being captured" Icon and timer bar in their bottom left of their screens

Or how I tell them "Don't run in the open, take the teleporter"

And then they all instantly run out of the spawn and all die against the tank zerg

Or I'll be standing next to a Engineer who is on his turret, not only am I calling out for him for repairs in the request menu I'm on my mic asking him for repairs

Any bros doing a lot of harrassing around here?

Debating about which chassis might be better

(You)

As an individual if you take any side you're going to have enemies and allies trying to kill you that they be your better. Why even choose a single side when you can simply better everyone on all levels every where you go?

I suggest this to you because you transcend replying with stale images that are supposed to paint an ill picture of the user you reply to. You post with your honest words. You are everyone's better here and likely everywhere you go. It's only a matter of accepting that fact that you are in fact better than those who waste their energy to lower others rather than raise theirself.

I should get used to this sort of thing but I never do.

Its just sad how many bad players you see in this game

I mean shit, NC doesn't even protect sunderers anymore even if its actively being fired on, they just run into the area and try to cap the point like always

I literally just got teamkilled by a random on TR for no expressed reason what so ever. Just take your lashes in pride and with a swagger in your stride. Give no enemy or "ally" your energy that you did not deem worthy.

Like this video here after we made them waste all their resources trying to get downstairs I organized a push back with two squads where one was all nothing but medics, the other was all engineers and we managed to rush the generator and got it revived which secured A point again and we managed to push them back even though they had 63% pop

Got to say the double cert week gave me a good reason to dump a whole bunch of hours into the game and make a lot of new Vidya webm's

man fuck you, I saved your life; your short life was mine to do with as I pleased

battle bard?

What are the best LMGs for NC ? I am getting tired of using the stock one.

use the battle rifle with under barrel grenades

The recoil is too high for my taste.

(checked)

People who micspam music

Lurk more.

what's with that ribbon?

ribbon ?
why ? is he from the south or something ?

what the fuck are you niggers talking about?

Is that a term for a tie?

Underage doesn't recognize bowties.

racism is retarded because you're going to get hated no matter what your race is if you try to present to your race or anyone for that matter new ideas or interesting outcomes such as bettering yourself despite others wishing you would not.

typical NC & TR not knowing shit about fashion.

mr.hipster melon man

California is a republic of peoples who casually wear trophies of the fallen and beaten cultures of their past. Non-natives wouldn't understand since they are soon to be trophies as well.

I thought T-Ray got fired.

He went full retard designing the VS in PS2, but he's been in the industry for a while. The final iteration of Vault Boy is his design, as is the Robo-Brain.

The fuck are you talking about man? That sounds like Oregon around the Portland area. As a Cali native people dress pretty normally except for those wannabe country fags.

to be fair, the VS design is pretty good and it follows its theme in all the classes and the faction specific vehicles and weapons
maybe not that hard to do when it's all pretty much just purple carbon fiber mesh, ridges, scales and carapace

and for Vault Boy, maybe I have to go back and play the first 2 games again to refresh my memory but the design looks pretty much intact to me

you forgot the spandex,
Vanu just isn't vanu without spandex.

spandex doesn't realy look like anything

it's more latex than spandex

He's Vanu isn't he anons?

Nah most furries play TR because, 40k and Communism. The Ordo Outfit on Emerald is almost entirely made of furries.

Last day of double XP is pretty great so far. After being gangbanged by both NC and Vanu we finally startedp ushing back deep into vanu territory. All throughout this people have just been bullying an unwilling meme and talking about politics, I don't think any of us were even paying attention to what was going on other than following the zerg. Battlebards were getting a bit carried away though.

What's the best SMG for an infiltator? I've been trying to use a stalker infil but I keep getting fucked because although the default pistol is a good sidearm it's not very good for killing people on it's own.

Pick one.

The TR are actually communist

TR are commies though.

Stalinist I feel I should clarify

Planetside 2 was made in California. This is common knowledge. That picture I am commenting on was taken in California.

Reminder to report battle bard murderers to your local WWEW officer wearing the commissar cap.

They will be found.
-Gasthevanu

VS is supposed to look like experimental shit with unfashionable bits slapped on at the last moment by science nerds with no sense of aesthetics. If it's sleek and fancy and not corny-looking it's not done right. Which is weird, because T-Ray was art designer for PS1 as well.

I don't know what this is supposed to mean. I wasn't saying his version of Vault Boy looks bad. I said he designed the final version we all know.

But they're not. The last time I checked, they have more in common with fascists.

Pic related

give me your sound plugin you shit

Authoritarian collectivist ideologies all look the same from a libertarian point of view.

Commies, NatSocs and political Islamists seem to agree on a number of broad issues.

I'm willing to think of TR as more NatSoc Space Reich when I'm playing TR.

When I'm NC though they're filthy commie red menace.

They're actually commies, though. They follow the common sci-fi trope that once humanity becomes post-scarcity, it adopts communism. Nanite technology makes humans in PS2 lore post-scarcity.

Everyone on Auraxis is a descendent of a commie since Earth was a commie utopia. TR tried to bring in that same government, but the VS and NC rebelled and went their own ways. TR got mad and set up a warped version of the Earth government which devolved into this Authoritarian collectivist government.

fucking plebbit

Fucking plebbit faggots.

Literally this is why we have war.
Because the propaganda factory churns out hatememes that actors inexplicably act out on.

Wars end when we simply stop getting mad and over come our emotions.

fuck off

If the continent is full and only members connect, the queue becomes longer for non members.

There were these bizarro events where I saw members have queue times, and them having a longer queue than non-members; although I may be remembering the later wrong.

Of course without war there would be a very large hole in the conscious minds of humanity.
For where would they act out this piece of their nature?
Omniscience is not something that anyone has mind you but I would suggest through multi media expressions only available in video games.
Hear me out, why are we even playing video games but to pretend to be what we truly are and what we honestly desire without need to worry about logistics or the physical well being of others?

A human who has mastered his emotions can play video games to express any message.

I mean that you can express any message with video games.

maybe they could just increase the number of people allowed to play if there's such a big fucking queue

Why would they remove the incentive to subscribe?

Never question the majestic pursuits of eccentric men with nothing to lose.

Have you considered that the people above him kept telling him to redesign it to look more alien/weird?

Concept artists are ultimately slaves to the whims of the people above them. Many of which don't get balancing practicality and aesthetics.

I'd say this is just him being him, save for the fact he was the guy who did the original game.

Communism may be collectivist.

But not all collectivists are communists.

Just like some communists are fascists, but not all fascists are communist.

While collectivism advocates for state ownership of the means of production etc. Communism is the ownership of the means of production and land by the common man.

The TR are much more Fascists with a dash of collectivism than they are communists. They're trying to force people back under their authoritarian umbrella. They're hyper nationalistic, hence them being more fascist than anything else. And it goes without saying they're authoritarians.

I just find it hilarious that the NC are basically a bunch of retards who were manipulated by corporate billionaires who chafed at the TR's control.

Looks like a VS read our thread for important knowledge about the enemy and decided le upboats were more important.

An individual's life is to suffer.
This is what Jesus taught me.
For no one knows what they wanted.
And all efforts will lead to shame.
But despite all blame the content creator creates.

T-Ray did nothing wrong.

Great fun playing with you lads, we had some top banter and that great push against the vanu scum.

Is… is that windows XP user~?

Win7 classic mode, and there's a classic shell program for Win8 and newer.

Go home koala.

I though so.

Why would anyone use that…. it has 0/10 for comfy pionts

It's for anyone who prefer utility over design, and likes the old style of operating systems from before.

It increases performance.

it uses less resources
EVERY 1 FPS COUNTS

when did everything go so right?

today was a good day

it'll never come back

Just dropping this here.

man I remember turning all my setting to low just so I could run atdecent
FPS with physX enabled

It looks like a fake tatoo that you plaster on with a wet towel,
not sure if thats better or worse in this scnario.

Life is pain.

Sounds like a bunch of commies to me user.

It doesn't sound so bad when you put it like that, but those mega-corporations without any regulations would create their own governments and rape the shit out of everyone.

None of the choices are good user but I would rather be with the mega-corporations than the commies or alien faggots. At least the mega-corporations need to keep you somewhat happy, kind of like how life is now.

TR isn't commies, dumbass. And NC is literally jews. You may as well join the US military if you want to be jew cannon fodder.

How are they not commies?

we must fight the vanu, otherwise there is nobdy to stop them. one day the NC will follow our example and muster up the courage

user, because the roman empire wasn't red, because the british empire wasn't red.

we need to start bombing the NC with galaxies while spreading the message to remove vanu
also threaten to burn their freedom burgers and their freedom fries
tell them that the oven is allready pre-heated if they talk back

Nigger yesterday on Indar every goddamn Vanu on the server was attacking NC and the TR wasn't doing shit to them. I have personally been fighting nothing but vanu for the past three days.
Except for one time when we pushed the vanu back near the middle and the TR were attacking a near by VS base that we couldn't cap and I shot three TR there because I wanted to kill vanu but there weren't any closer bases.

That's a good way to get the NC to fuck your shit up you D&C VS bastard.

we have also been fighting nothing but vanu yesterday.

Accuracy problems don't matter in corridor fights.

like they don't do that already by refusing to fight the VS during alerts

The TR tried to bring the Old Earth government to Auraxis which was full blown utopia communism which only failed because of the NC rebels and the Space Mormons.

Brah just a little bit ago the Indar alert which NC lost was because TR just let VS walk all over them while they tried to fight the NC.

Why would you wish to stop us? We don't force anybody to follow us. We simply seek enlightenment and betterment of mankind. And if you consider our ways too brash, then how can you truly claim not to be regressive? Isn't using all means necessary to improve and strengthen ourselves the right thing to do?

Because nobody want faggot aliens on their planet you purple nigger.

Stop cherry picking the parts you can't hand wave away commie.

why worship dead aliens when you can triumph amongst the living vanu?

Are the Nazis communist?

I fucking hate you guys
you trigger me so fucking much by pretending to be retards, and I fucking hope that you are pretending

Stop projecting your shitty ideology onto me, triple nigger.

No because they don't hate free enterprise, in fact they glorified German businesses and wanted them to prosper.

what are you talking about user?

Yeah, just like the Soviet Union glorified the workers' rights.

Difference is the Soviet workers had no rights, while in Nazi Germany the workers did.

My my, I guess all this time I've been a communist because I don't want jews to run the world!

Oh, wait…

just joined the game…. i donno whats going on… i havent played this game in ages

Just shoot anything purple and you'll be fine.

Join the outfit. Go to Squad under the social tab. Check the Outfit filter.

Tell that to all the murdered entrepreneurs who had the wrong bloodline, ideology or face that just happened to piss off some official.

here, I slapped together a webm

Doing gods work user.

Hilarious.

Oh shit, I forgot one: people who didn't want to bend over to the totalitarian regime. If you weren't a devout, you were risking becoming the enemy. Such was life in communist Germany.

top kek

we still dont have guysheps voice in there. i dont wanna benegative but it just isnt complete like this

bless your heart, masque of darkness or whatever

I'm pretty sure his voice is in it m8

4:16

oh fuck sorry, i didnt listen in far enough.

i applied for the outfit.. or whatever that is.
what map are we playing on?

Autism…fucking hell the autism.

we need to post this on the first new webm thread

ask it in the outfit chat, or ask it over the voice chat with numpad 9

alright famoogles lets crank up those memes and take the crown

The funniest fucking thing is that the server literally fucking crashed it really happened

infamous?

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever experienced in this game. It wasn't even fun. VR training should at least have some flying aircraft or AI in a sectioned off area that flies somewhat like players do to practice dogfighting and aiming with.

>Have a BSOD :^)
I was an idiot for shitposting about how the game ran like shit before the launch, at least it was playable on any computer.

but quake and fighting games were created by bugs too, why do you hate a high skill ceiling :^)

git gud

I liked that faction in ps1.

The Vanu were always corrupted especially so in PS1 considering all they had to do was to spam shoot at corners and walls and they would kill everyone with their lashers.

I'll try.

Honestly I'm considering that Mosquitoes should stick with external afterburners. While their secondary weapons are useful, the needler has enough ammo per mag and total ammunition to justify fighting wtih it alone, though you probably won't get great burst damage or comparative DPS. I'm also gonna try out the Dogfighting airframe instead of Hover. Later in VR I'll probably check out the Racer airframe, but it'd be nice if there was a good way to see the exact numbers of how much each airframe improves their associated stats.

The PTS server has some tweaked ESF balance, with the Scythe's guns being nerfed in damage and muzzle velocity slightly, while the Mosquito's guns are buffed in muzzle velocity and a few other things. Forgot what got changed about the Reaver's guns. Vanu are butthurt about it currently.

4u

i dont get what your saying famoogle

Stick with the default AR, make sure you max out your medgun. Your options are either the running c4 with the heal aura thing or running shield bubble with the medktis. The heal aura heals yourself, so you can get away with taking c4 if you run that. You have the choice between flak, nanoweave, or grenade bandolier (but grenade bandolier is only worth it with rez grenades). My personal preference is flak, since usually with how you're positioned as a medic grenades are going to be a big threat to your survivability, and it feels fucking annoying to instantly die to explosive bullshit anyway.

But Vanu are perpetually butthurt. Whats the difference?

whoops I meant to add in don't listen to

coexist you bigot

Holy fuck, I think I played it for so long today that my brain completely fried. I think the Skinner box got its claws into me for so long my brain used all its dopamine reserves. And yet I'm about to go back in.

Please never, ever become like /ps2g/. If these threads start going to shit and turning into a circlejerk/shitpost/attention whore bonanza where nobody plays the game anymore, have the strength to crash it (with no survivors).

google mittani planetside 2 goys

make sure you use a dummy email

you'll get a code after you make an account that you can redeem ingame, it'll give you a 24 hour 50% xp boost, a knife, helm and flag skin

Most of the people in this thread like playing TR and aren't bitching every Vanu nerf that ever happened. That alone confirms we'll never become like /ps2g/.

While I agree with , this is something we must not forget

I only played TR because nobody has bothered to make an NC outfit
I don't regret any of this though, playing with Holla Forums on TR has shown me just how scummy the VS are
Thank you all

I like TR more but we had a majority wanting to go NC I would've made a new character. People were more mixed on which faction to play on /ps2g/ when the beta came by, but most wanted to go with TR. However halfchan at the time wasn't so good at vidya, and people decided to go Vanu because losing as TR wasn't as fun as the easy mode near-hitscan guns. Ever since /ps2g/ became as Vanu-biased as hell to the point of complaining about every TR gun.

whatever nigger

AROUND SPANDEX, NEVER RELAX.
We need a PS2 edit of this now!

Are you retarded or something? For the entire year where they ran the play for free promo the Lasher was super buffed and then when the game went f2p they had reverted all of the nerfs almost on it and made it god mode again. It was only during a few time periods where it was inline with the other weapons. Besides nigga you are complaining about the only fully automatic splash weapon in that game for infantry at least with the mcg and the jackhammer you had to at least see your opponent.

That first attempt might have actually worked if not for quick armor and the few based pilots

How about every time we take a facility from the Tranu we all type "wew" in /yell?

We do that anyway.

Only reason any pilots and air gunners did so well was due to the lack of Scythes on our asses. Scythes are mostly a problem because you can't really dodge them and they're harder to hit when it comes to their hitboxes, but Reavers are even worse because they can go LOLREVERSEMANEUVER and circlestrafe any other flyboy. There wasn't a lot of friendly aircraft at first to compensate for that. Against Reavers, make liberal use of ground-based anti-air.

Sounds pretty harsh, but I have little faith in TR air combat until some reworks or balance changes happen, or if we get some fucking Ace Combat-tier pilots in the outfit.

but I'm talking about the whole outfit spamming /yell. The amounts of salt would be legendary

You're joking right? The Mossy is the quickest and most maneuverable of all the fighters and as long as you boom and zoom against reavers and scythes you will be fine, just make sure to have the extended afterburners on.

Feels good man

hals und beinbruch

fresh oc

also, for future edits, the "beware the jew" is just a shitty just barely passing rhyme, if anyone else has a better rhymes in mind, then edit it in.

"Around the Vanu, watch from where you poo"

I used to play a pretty decked out NC guy on Miller a few years ago, but I'll give this a shot again to play with you niggers.

Still doesn't exactly work, and "watch from where you poo" doesn't exactly make sense.

I didn't even know this was possible.

It wasn't like that when I was on yesterday. There's no need for so much pity party bullshit.

they'll get over it eventually, m8

i don't even know what TR equipment you could complain about, it's all great

hopefully it'll get better once people get used to instantly dying as soon as they see a single vanu player aiming at them
hopefully it'll spur them to get good faster so that they can land every single shot fired in the head of the purple nigger

I'm debating whether or not i should get some daybreak sheckles and get some bullshit cosmetic or boost. What you guys think? Anything remotely worth getting?

Why is NC so retarded?

Also for the love of god guys wew is not pronounced like woo. It's the we sound from wet.

i bought a one day boost to grind yesterday

worth it but i wouldn't have done it if it wasn't double xp

if you're going to give the jews shekels, which you shouldn't and you need to immediately leave because you gave it even some thought, buy a boost.
everything else is completely useless and obtainable through not too hard legit means.

I think it's mostly new players having a "grass is always greener" moment. Every faction has its ups and downs.

They try to do that already.

I don't think TR weapons are bad. The accuracy and velocity on everything VS feels overwhelming coupled with their superior armor. The fact that their main tactic is zerging really doesn't help either. I hate that splash damage lmg.

platoon leader was AFKKK

Guess I'll leave it there. RIP double XP

VS guns have low velocity and high first round recoil, they're not lasers

the problem is that we're always attacking so we run into the autist outfits a lot more often because they just hop from defensive fight to defensive fight for easy farms

most LMGs for all factions have TTKs of 0.3 seconds at less than ten meters if you hit only headshots. most people aren't good enough to do that so it's a shock when a bunch of statniggers drop on your fight and they can

solutions are to stick with your squad to make sure fights are unfair in your favor, abuse special grenades and vehicles, use shotguns if you're in close. if you can kill a guy with a 7 k/d two or three times he'll find somewhere easier to be. the best way to make that happen is a2g esfs or liberators.

I noticed that we could use more sunderers (at least one per squad), but I'll be damned if I'm going to drive one, so I can't really complain.

it's free certs oniifam

It might still be that, but I get the feeling they come specifically for us ever since it was mentioned they were aware of our threads here.

Man. Apparently [wwew] is the most hated outfit on Planetside right now. Getting farmed harder than e-celeb outfits of old.
Look, Holla Forums. Ya'll need to set up proper platoon leads, proper squad leads. Most importantly, please for the love of god.. Redeploy when you're getting your shit kicked in.
I remember that one time platoon lead INSISTED on staying on a hill while you poor shmucks got farmed to all hell by the Vanu. God, that was a nightmare. Make sure the people on platoon lead are competent platoon leads. Make sure your squad leaders also know what the hell they're doing.
Also, apparently you lost a biolab to a squad of four to five? I fucking swear, if that's true, I'll slap you slackers around.

You best git gud and git gud quick, Holla Forums.
You've gained infamy and gained it quick. I didn't even know that it was possible to be more hated than AoD.

My friends are competent and are usually willing to give a helping hand so I'll see if they're willing to give out some tips and advice for you fucking degenerates.

By the way. Here's your outfit stats.
stats.dasanfall.com/ps2/outfit/wwew#

HA gets concussion grenades

i wouldn't be surprised if they were, we're new and we hit that happy medium where there's enough of us to be worth farming but not enough for us to have three guys sitting in every nook watching every angle. we're just gonna have to adjust and come up with some cheesy stuff to make us more painful to deal with.

Well the prowler is the worst heavy tank, but that's fucking it if they wanna bitch tell them to try NC and see how fucking fast their tone changes when they have to deal with bad almost everything.

I would say differently, specifically the Vanguard kicks ass all day everyday

just use the cyclone on every class, what's the problem :^)

>play Marty Robbins Aint I Right youtube.com/watch?v=-sEqzEgDZ0g

I think i hurt some gommie feelings
< vid related new song for barding

Basically the NC is like this
It's a great fucking tank and I love it but shit dude it's really not good enough to justify every NC gun being goddamn worthless at ranges of more than 50m.

What tips do you have besides "aim better", "don't die", and "cert into this"?

What the hell did we do in particular besides play the game and have certain kinds of usernames that got us hated? Who exactly knows of our existence and hates us?

I kinda like us being disorganized shitters and still pushing vanu shit in and generating salt in yell

I think if you try to force us to be tryhards, the outfit will fall apart

wrong video

I actually really like all of the default NC weapons, the reaver,somewhat and the max.
Because Shotguns.

I don't know how anybody can like those shotguns on the NC MAX you don't even get enough ammo to kill one enemy MAX with it let alone more than three regular infantry if they aren't retarded and rush you. Good thing we have the gorgons now because NC MAX used to be fucking worthless.

I'd love a source to make it even better.

I've noticed that the TRAC-5 got a shitload better when I threw the foregrip on it, so if you have a handful of certs to throw around on weapon attachments I'd say to try them out in VR.

Extended Magazines

foregrips go on every gun

What is the point of that? The shotguns don't even fire fast enough to kill a MAX before they mow you down with their machine gun arms.

It depends on where you are set up for that to happen granted I haven't played my NC character nor its MAX for about a year so you can get into close range and just spray at his lower neck for lodsa head shots.

I don't think anyone hates you guys for the names. At least, no-one I know is saying that. The most glaring complaint is, apparently, you guys are just shit. That can be fixed with time and a bit more organization.

I don't think "tryhards" is the best word for it.
Just have platoon leads who knows when to pull out, where to go and what to do and you'll be fine. Try and not get farmed too much.
Time will probably fix most of the problems the outfit has since it's new.

A few streamers from well known outfits/cliques.

The only worthwhile attachments are the foregrips.

kill yourself, my man.

I've tried that before they usually just turn around and mow me down while I reload because they can't fucking hit an enemy you aren't practically touching.

considering I'm gasthevanu I'm not startled about this news

We have done nothing but throw ourselves against DAPP and GOKU and stopped at no end to turn their usual continent ezmode wiping into a slow painful grind.

Not to mention I incite the TR into a /yell frenzy and yell at the "everybody knows me" vanu who whine about their usual pubstomp being harder damn near every fight.

We have to try hard and stop giving them farm but I think were doing gods work and before long one of us is going to see some terminal asshurt.

Hopefully devs don't start making examples of us, poor warbros.

No offense m8 but warbros were actually gud
once and forever

I hope the anal pain expands outwards.

I hope it isn't just one of us who sees the terminal asshurt

Considering that daybreak is starting to make NC bearable to play I doubt they are going to ban you guys for actually making the vanu work for their certs for a goddamn change. I just wish the rest of TR would fight the purple niggers more I am sick of having to defend aginst the entire vanu hoard while the TR bring all their guys to fuck the rest of NC while there are undefended vanu bases that are closer to the TR warpgate than whatever backwater base they are bringing all their guys on the continent to take from us while five vanu are almost touching the TR warpgate.

Yeah. The outfit often pulls some pretty good defenses on certain bases so things aren't that bad.

Each vanu in this post represents a whole outfit right? Because the vanu never seem to fight the NC, even less in the recent days since we have been active.

But they still complain "lol XD are you TR babies calling for another NC truce XDDD" while they roll us because 80% of the TR server pop is off burning cheeseburgers

Well when I was playing today I was fighting off something like two different vanu outfits of like 100+ people it was godawful meanwhile I look at TRs side of the map because I was thinking to my self why do the vanu have 200 fucking guys here when we have like 40 and I see that something like 90% of the TR were fighting us over one goddamn base while over on the vanu front it says 1-12 vanu are taking over TR bases unopposed.

A group of naturally highly skilled shitters that are completely new to this server and is the rising star outfit on that server.

fuck the shazbowl.
wwew vs the world is far greater than 4chan vs reddit

If you guys want to get better (not necessarily tryhard, but get better), I can always help. I'm pretty decent at infantry play and I can help with aim and such.

I also can try PLing for you guys, too. I can't say I'm too experienced as a PL but I know how the map moves.

Honestly, you can get plenty done and move the map even while having -sorta- lax comms so long as everyone (especially the lead) knows what they're doing. Having shooters in the 1-2 KD range (trust me, a 1 KD's pretty easy to get) and a PL that knows what strats to pull goes a longggg way.

give us memes or lead by example, Jack Black.

Speaking of getting better maybe with a tad of tryhard we could dedicate a day and a time to 'train' in certain basic tactics, such as getting into a vehicle column, stacking and attacking multiple entrances at once, that sort of thing.

Because god damn, only 22 out of the 224 members of our outfit have a KD above one

I healslut nerd, perhaps it would be better if I played MAX against the NC with an negineer behind me rather than against "EVERYONE IS DUMBFIRE HA" -DAPP without one

better yourself and better the team, coach

I repairslut so I'm having to git gud at dodging the amazing driving skill of fellow TR.

Son, I'm pretty sure you mean that you heal, not healslut. Those are two different terms, and if you use the latter someday you're going to get bullied and gangbanged.

I forgot about engy and heal sluts.

I actually wouldn't mind coordinating some parts of it. I'm not exactly platoon lead or squad lead material, but if it needs to be I can.
I just have to dump more points into other things beside airchav

ayyy 11:11 it's bed time

And that's just us screwing around, an outfit of almost 270 members, assuming all of them are actual anons. Imagine what we could do if we were all battle bards, and if we all could manage a +1 KD.

It's official. WWEW are the Orks of the game. We're the loudest, we're the most annoying, we're (sorta) competent, and the biggest and longest slobberknockers are the ones we're in, starring us.

That source is about as valid as "my dad works for Nintendo" m8

Names and links to salt

When you find out hillary shills in PS2

Sleep tight, user.

Chat logs are all I've got, m80.

G'night.
I'll go pass out, too. Ya'll take care.

This makes me want to have everyone go heavy assault and just march forward while spraying Carv/minigun as we go forward, showering the enemy in bullets and zyklon B
Would be stupid, but we need to do more silly shit because fun.

Have you ever participated in a 144man max crash gal drop? I have, shits nuts.

time for bed, good work today goys

also, reminder

Post 'em.

No. You know what, fuck you, fuck your advices and fuck your arrogant autistic tirades. You've been doing nothing but call us shitters and lecturing us on how to play for the last couple of days under different mannerisms, as if passive-agressively trying to CONTROL how we play.

We're in it for fun, we're not tryhards nor adhering to any kind of cancerous meta and you better get used to it you goddamn Elliot Rodger wannabe assburger.
I'm not even mad about you calling us shitters, it's your attitude and being so goddamn passive-agressive like a woman that pisses me off.

Did anything fun happen the last six hours? Game crashed and couldn't come back for while.

If we play with the community-approved tactics, fighting over community-approved objectives, and using the community-approved loadouts, how are we supposed to generate salt?
How are we supposed to deserve the hatred we get if we do everything the community wants outfits to do?
How do we have fun if we play for anything less than our own motivations?

Fuck off, Daybreak Community Manager, and stay the fuck off.

Playing medic, what weapons are generally optimal? I've just been running around with the stock shotgun and slugs for the most part.

Dude.
A little bit of organization and common sense (effective tactics) is not a lot to ask for.
Don't you want to win?

Speaking of tactics, here's a simple one to use against clustered enemy armor:
- flash with cloak
- place C4 on it (the more, the merrier)
- cloak and drive in the thickest group of enemies

The Vanu and New Conglomerate kicked TR's shit in on Indar this morning, leaving us with only 13% territory control during the alert, while the VS had had about 50 something percent. Their initial push on TR land included C4-fairies dropping from their Valkyries to kill our armor and several Galaxies dropping Barnies everywhere to try and take the tech plant. The second the alert ended however, we started to grab land all the way to Saurva with a gigantic ass armor blob after taking back Hvar. We came across a VS whose username was "FeeltheBernWWEW"

A couple hours ago we singlehandedly managed to prevent the NC and their PHX zergfit from winning the Amerish alert(though we couldn't get a win, alert ended with a draw). If we had about 2 more minutes we probably could've capped Lithcorp in time to win.

This. All we really need is a guy setting up squad and platoon waypoints, and someone to explain which shit's good to cert into.. Enemy players are gonna get xp and certs from killing us. there's no way to actually stop them from farming us aside from uninstalling the game. Most of the outfit is smart enough to figure out where we need to go, the waypoints are just a finger pointed in the agreed direction.

Default and TRV are decent. TRV is good if you want to shoot shit and kill shit quickly.

T

A

R

YES
BRING IT ON

Looks like somebody's feeling the BRRRT

I think generally we've been doing pretty well. You just can't expect an assertive leader user to always be on. Oh well.

Who cares what the other factions or "e-celebs" think, all that matters is having fun

dare I say that the fun begins now?
although it would be sort of fun if we could actually drop in and fuck shit up fast and efficiently

yeah we're doing well. it's just good to talk about things we could do better before people start getting frustrated.

Basically all of them. The main ones that are underwhelming are the T1S (variant of the default cycler, it has more attachments and better recoil but less rpm, and the T1 Cycler doesn't need those extra attachments and definitely doesn't need better recoil) and the T1A (shiny autism variant of the T1 Cycler, except the recoil pattern is marginally worse for no particularly good reason and soft point ammo on 143 guns is negligible for most decent shots). SABR-13 might be outclassed in its niche by the T1B but that doesn't make it bad; it was honestly considered pretty good before burst rifle buffs, and hasn't received any changes since then. For the most part the TR AR arsenal is great. You have strong generalist weapons like the T1 Cycler and TORQ 9, as well as more specialized weapons like the TAR, TRV, and SABR-13 when you want to adjust more specifically to the fight at hand.

Spamming sunderers on point at tech plants and 1-point amp stations are not only among the best ways to take those facilities, but generate an overwhelming amount of tears.

Hell, for the most of the community that plays this damn game the "tactics" end up coming down to "hey guys I set platoon waypoint at this base, let's go attack/defend it" anyway.

>go on reddit and 4chan to check for salt
I think we got taken for a ruse cruise

you should've asked
you should've gone and tried it in VR
you fucked up and now you have to do it all again, but this time it will take you at least 4 days

were going to have more fun it seems

now to unfuck the rest of the prowler

Reinstalling PS2 now. About how long would it take for me to gitgud/contribute assuming i'm decent at shooters and starting from scratch?

10/10 Liberator gunner music

Yeah I wonder why people get annoyed about the Vanu completely stalling infantry assaults when they get that one sweet spot where we are in their range but can't fight back.

That's fucking hilarious. A bunch of shitposters who have been playing for a week with no real tactics other than attacking the same base have not only been noticed by bigger outfits but are actually making them mad. Most of us either haven't played before or have hardly played in a long while and are on fresh characters yet we make them this mad.

What's our highest rank anyway? I'm about 30 now but nearly everyone who kills me seems to be over 100 at least and outfitted with special snowflake store gear as well as an 80,000 cert loadout. I'm surprised we have done as well as we have when most of us are pretty bad.

Depends largely on your situational awareness and ability to position well. Aim helps a ton, but what gets you the big killstreaks and what devastates enemy defenses are strong flanks and just generally being able to position yourself so you can shoot them and they can't shoot you back. Just expect to die a lot.

Oh yeah, we've been killing a lot of high level people and don't have shit. I kek everytime I kill someone, because they're all like 80+.

We're even making people within this site salty:

How the fuck did we make everyone so salty after a week of play?
Not even Buzz and the Enclave managed to cause this much butthurt in this short of a time.

It's not even like we do well, we just do well enough to be visible

Not to mention
TR: GASTHEVANUTRANNIES HAS CLAIMED THE VS CORE AT VSFURRYPOUND continent wide messages

It's kind of surprising he hasn't been banned yet.

If anything, they'll probably just change his username.

shitposting and we always fight the same few groups

Last I checked we don't post on ps2 forums :^)
And its the same few groups because those are the only groups. There used to be so much more variety on release.
Funnily enough we caused more butthurt then /ps2g/ did back then.

well I'm BR 90 something on my original character from three years ago.

Also you just need to get gud, VS lost the movement bonuses on their LMGs so their pretty similar to their TR counterparts now, I can't find an updated spreadsheet at the moment but pre nerf the orion in comparison to the Carv had the same accuracy in all cases except crouching where the orion edged it out. Bear in mind you should not be using either a carv or an orion crouching and plinking because of damage dropoff and low damage. Really only the SAW does well at the medium-long range. Besides which, no fights are won at long range and there is nothing to be gained in game by fighting at a distance with rifles.

I subscribed a month and bought the commie cap long ago, daybreak wouldn't do shit unless the salt reached daily forum thread tier :^)

I played so much today that I feel physically ill, have a massive headache, barely ate at all (bye bye gainz), my back is more sore than after deadlifts, and my elbows are redder than a TR's dick lubed up with VS tears.

I don't know what he expected of a Holla Forums outfit.

People always talk about training but it never actually goes anywhere, could we just agree on some arbitrary time to do it at on a weekly/twice a week basis? Maybe once around 1900GMT and one in the evening for Americans, during lower-pop times so that outfit chat isn't completely flooded; then once someone offers to teach people something, they could just be referred to these times.

we should do this more often

I said LMGs but honestly all their weapons feel super accurate at a distance compared to TR stuff. I gave up even trying to engage at long range but it's inevitable when they have a tower overlooking a point or something. I can't hit shit past a certain range with TR guns but Vanu always seem to be accurate and murder me from the same range. If I find someone with their back to me a distance away i'll try run over to them because too many times i've tried to shoot them only for them to turn around and instakill me with bodyshots like i'm in close range while I do hardly any damage.

We just got our shit pushed in near the Vanu warpgate despite outnumbering them 2 to 1 because they could just murder us from their tower and most people couldn't respond. It's a very defensable base to be sure but it feels like we always lost out in these ranged fights.

By the way has anyone got any advice for using the Carv? I don't want to invest certs into a HA to get a new weapon but I feel like I can't use the carv at all. Should I just hip fire instead of ADS or is a forward grip really important?

He is probably the guy who tried to platoon lead without a mic and got mad people wouldn't listen. It's true people should have been able to follow the waypoints if nothing else but he wasn't very coordinated. The most coordination we have ever done is loading up galaxies or pulling armour together and even then we are not very coordinated.

forward grip and slap a 2x scope on it, you´re set

try the rhino or tmg-50

forward grip is is essential for every TR weapon. the carv is a really good weapon. try to fire in bursts, you can spray but it gets godsawfull inaccurate after about 15-20 shots.

it isnt really about being coordinated, i've been leading the platoons and squads all the time and honestly what matters most is that you act like an actual leader and that you are active on the mic and that you make sure people are having fun. be consistent and go trough with your decisions.

I'll try to be on around 1900GMT. I can do it today.

I'll go over the works, whether it be basic stuff like mouse sensitivity or ini settings for max potato mode, places to improve your aim, or even things like tacticool callouts.

There's a ton of sick teamwork-based strats we can do, I'll try to make a list of some of them and see if I work them in tomorrow.

First off, forward grip is an absolute necessity on the CARV. Always ADS with LMGs unless they're within hugging distance of you. For scope, you probably want to use the 1x. If you want to go hardmode, slap on a 3.4x scope and try to compensate for the ludicrous recoil with it. It'll feel like shit at first, but once you get used to it, moving back to the 1x on pretty much any other gun will feel like the recoil is nothing.

So what exactly is the fastest way to get certs? I've been grinding for a while, but even with double XP on I was only getting 200 or so a day.

I was an idiot and bought guns instead of upgrades, so I only have 600ish currently.

Holy fuck I know what I'm doing tomorrow

Best way to get certs to have passive income while playing the game normally. If you get a sunderer up as a constantly-used spawn for allies, that's a start for maximizing your income. Engineers and just dropping an ammo pack are a great way to also do that for the people who haven't invested certs into medic yet. After you've invested certs into medic to get things like a maxed out med gun and rez grenades, medic outpaces engineer as a moneymaker.

Eventually at around br30 or above you start to not care about certs all that much unless you're going into vehicles, so it does get better.

if you're good at shooting people, shoot people

if not, pick up medic or infiltrator if it's an infantry fight or engineer if there's armor

i just started and i swear to fuck 90% of my deaths are to infiltrators
i am surrounded by allies but they choose to shoot me
feels disheartening man

Exactly right. Adding to the list: Infiltrator's Motion Spotter can be good in a big fight. You'll get some points every time an enemy dies within the range.

I like the kill of the rabbi at 0:50

Basically you're imagining it, except that ARs are way better than LMGs in terms of accuracy so perhaps you're getting nailed at range by medics? A TR medic with a cycler is going to beat a VS HA with an orion easy out in the open.
This may be a bit of new player syndrome but do not get in protracted fire fights on hills and fields, you will be killed by skilled players who are probably in a better place than you and have more experience placing shots. Back in the day I auraxiumed a shotgun using slugs just farming newish players in field fights (one headshot, one bodyshot to kill, it was better than the battle rifles at the time). The Carv is good, the heavy assault is good, you just need to put yourself where your weapons succeed. Its not that difficult to get 4-5 kills in a single MAGAzine just ADS, use your foregrip, 2x sight and shoot for the head. I personally use the adrenaline shield, although you might find the resist shield easier. Also, if you shoot from the hip and then ADS your accuracy stays in hipfire tier (at least thats how it used to be), and sprinting lowers your accuracy further. I'm not saying to stop and take a knee every time but be careful with how you start an engagement.

what do i need to do to at least be above the rank of member?

Why would you even want to?

post nude photos of yourself

By sprinting lowers your accuracy do you mean if you sprint into a fight then suddenly stop and aim your accuracy is lower for a few seconds? I've mainly been playing medic and using the TRV cycler with a 1x reflex sight but i'll try using a forward grip on it too. I just tried forward grip on the carv in VR and you guys were right, it's disgusting how much of a difference that shit makes. Have you got any general positioning tips? I thought I mostly had it down lately but I just got fucking destroyed in the last couple of fights with the Vanu and went something like 9 kills with 29 deaths. I expect my KD to be pretty bad since i'm mostly playing medic and focusing on healing people but not that bad.

I swear the majority of Vanu players play nothing but HA and infiltrator, whenever I see a large amount of them they are all HA and at all othertimes they are cloaked infiltrator faggots that spend 2 hours watching a vehicle terminal in the middle of nowhere waiting for someone to come along.

Are we even making a hierachy? I thought we just had the one guy who made the outfit and then everyone else is just a member.

i dont know really, the other anons that are as active as me are getting the higher ranks.

n-no you!

not really, but there are different levels in the outfit

The upper level is just management, its guys who have privileges to accept/kick into or from the outfit.

Theres literally nothing else to it,

Positioning is something that you end up having to get a feel for largely, but try to gauge the fight and figure out where most of the enemies are coming from, and see if you can get a good flank off. Whether you're a medic or a heavy, it makes no difference so long as you're shooting enemies that aren't looking at you. Also, cover that only shows your head is a nice thing to use if you can find it. The average planetside 2 player is bad at shooting small targets like heads, so if you can do that you're already at a massive advantage.

And yes, a forward grip on your gun should be obtained immediately unless your gun could absolutely love a laser sight.

Only reason we have a few officers is because about a week ago someone asked about getting some people ranked up so more than the owner could manage the outfit apps as well as be able to use the "Invite outfit to squad/platoon" button, and those people were who got chosen for whatever reasons.

i know

i would just really like it to be an officer, not only to help out. also just to be one

Theres a rule on the interwebs about promoting general users to a position of control: never do it if they have to ask for it.

People actively desiring those positions are the ones that are 120% likely to powertrip.

huh, I allways ADS and spray and try to compensate for the recoil as best I can and to me it doesn't seem to be inacurate at all

this video is a year old but it's pretty relevant still

generally people that want the higher ranks and shit should never be given those ranks, ever

also, Hi Nacho

It doesn't really show too much until you're firing at heads at 15-20 meters, and then it really starts to show. Generally, at 5-7 shots you want to take a (VERY SHORT) pause in between firing to let the CoF reset, and then do so again. How many shots you burst varies depending on the gun and the range you're at, but if you know what you're doing you can extend the effective range and killing power of your weapon very well. Spray and pray in less than 10 meters, though.

well, I've been spraying shit 25-30m away and just been aiming at their chest and hoping the recoil lands the occasional headshot
if they're further away I do 3-shot bursts but I fucking suck at judging distance in games

In case you dont know, here are some redeem codes.

mlgreport - 1 Hour xp boost, 1 Hour resource boost, MLG Decal

psuarmordecal - PSU Armor Decal

psuvehicledecal - PSU Vehicle Decal

how would you powertrip without any power?

i dont really want a higher rank, i just feel a little jealous maybe

its that obvious huh?

no bully please

and that's why you probably shouldn't get promoted

naah, I just pick up on things when people talk
red flags and shit

and alright, no higher rank for me i guess ;_;

The power is in the name not in abilities they have. If they feel they are in a important position, they will feel important and impose themselves on others.

And that's just the times I picked up on it, there is something seriously wrong with Vanufags.

i've already seen this happening by people leading squads/platoons, they got shot down by the platoon members pretty quickly though. as it should be.

I registered and haven't gotten an email after 10 minutes.

Does it take this long or is it because my account name is "justclaimingthecodelol", while my dummy email uses @nigge.rs which caused a goon admin to deny me?

maybe. i got mail under 5 mins with dummy gmail.

This is actually viable if you can pull this off consistently. In fact we could spread out the nanite costs(Though it's always worth it no matter the cost to kill a deployed Sunderer right next to our bases) between multiple people if we have one guy spawning the Flash, while everyone else plants at least one C4 each, and the Flash driver can be an Infiltrator for invisible kamikazes. If there's no limit to how much C4 we can put on a vehicle, then we can have a fucking nuke on wheels guaranteed to kill any enemy sunderer.

We can do the same with Mosquitoes to ram into enemy Liberators and Galaxies to deny them gal drops and ground attacks.

TR al sawarim nasheedul vidya
Wa Vanu qitaly tariqul haya
Fa baynaq tihamin yubidu Tech Plant
WWEW Cycler musawtim jamilun sadah

10 minute mail worked just fine for me.

Considering the fact that they retweeted lowtax, probably.

Pull yer shit together, fags

My tactics were only naysayed because dumb kids wanted thier retarded ideas be heard over mine.

Well fuck you kid guess what

I'm never going to let you influence me because by virtue of who I am and where I have been my wisdom is of the kings and their pride rides glorious with me and in me. You would wave your wallet at me and your theft of other people's genuine joy and good time and expect me and my clan to follow?

No, I won't be lead by you.
Fantastic and frantic I type to you spastic take this futuristic insult

FUCK YOU

he's back

Aye.

You're so great user.

Sorry, 'nnonie.

I NEVER LEFT

Could you, please?

Stop spamming the thread with pointless replies, Reddit.

Top kek

Pretty sure you can toss a bunch of C4 onto the flash, 3-4 should be enough to for sure kill a sunderer, probably worth a few test runs to see if 3 is good enough to kill a full HP sunderer, or if it needs 4 for a suicide run. Did try it a few times with 2 C4, but since 2 is only enough to heavily damage it, shooting it a bit with the nades before suiciding might be a bit more reliable when you only have 2 C4.

But tbh we barely did anything those last hours, we faded away.

>"TR ar u evan trying"
fucking burgers

The helmet is one thing since its been given out before, but make sure you anons don't go using the title, knife or flag skin from fucking EVE goon faggots.

This is like an inverted "WOWWW IT TOOK ALL OF YOU TO KILL ME". This isn't as lame as the Vanu's "banter", 1/5 of which is remind everyone else that they're vegan brony sodomites.

Anyone else you flagged?
I think everyone is pretty cool for the most part
i just wanna see if its me

10-4 fam

Meant 4u

Who the hell do you think you are replying to cuck?
Read post ids and stop posting asinine incorrect bullshit

which TR SMG is the least shit?

Armistice.

Would my ping be at least bearable on the USE server if i'm from EU?

best sundi music

You're playing with us, and most of the game is clientside, so no problems with us.

This kills the Vanu

You'll often get killed when already in cover or when someone just appeared since as said it's client side, it's bearable. But the server latency goes to shit sometimes and is always higher than the ping, I can handle 150/180 but it does reach 200+ every now and then for me. Hey at least you'll be able to blame the lag when you get your shit kicked in

Just looked at all your old post's, I stand corrected

I feel like unless you're going to buy one of the more accurate semiauto rifles for TR, if we're fighting on open fields or similar environments we should be using smoke (underbarrel grenades ftw, I had them on my NC character) for cover or ferrying people using Sundies, using Prowlers to provide long range support. From what I can tell, Prowlers are supposed to be most effective at medium to long range bombardment with the increased shell velocity from deploying and rapid reloads.

This pic really needs a Vanu edit

aight, thanks for letting me know
I might join in the fun later if my internet decides to deshit itself

yes, if you fire immediately after sprinting it locks you in the 'sprinting' aim state, where your cof is 7 degrees. this is bad. I don't recall the recovery time and it might be different for each weapon, it should be fairly good for a cqc AR. Now, sometimes you just have to shoot after sprinting but you should avoid it.

Positioning is an art I can't really teach.

shit, this has probably been fucking me over all week

debatable.
It is what happens. It is a found tool to accomplish a task yet known to you.

sometimes there are enemy placements that require luck and huge bloom to hit with no time inbetween to aim consciously. These moments when your only armor and weapon is your faith in God and your importance to the plot being witnessed by all those around you is when you use this found tool you mentioned. This is the lock to your key which you can open if and only if you let go of your assumptions of what is good and what is bad.

i regret not being there for it, but i have a warm fuzzy feeling knowing i was there trying to help make it happen

Best hats, best raps, best beats because of how hard these players ride, hearts of horses hearts of men beating in unison beating down the competition on the mic beating down the assumptions of everything you wish you knew about beat making. Making you wet and green. Women won't get to sleep with these rappers and men won't get to have a swag hat or horse like these rappers.

HARASSER SWARM WHEN

seven degrees is bad because at typical engagement ranges like a 1/3 of your shots are going to miss high, a third will hit legs and do reduced damage. Horizontal spray is ok in that situation but not vertical deviation.

When you meme it. :

Finnposters finally showing up.

I'm gonna start dumping links to potential music that the battle bards could use.

its crop season motherfucker

inspiration

I'd also like to point out that PS2 does have a pretty gud soundtrack. You just don't hear all of it, though.

That feel when famoogle spawns a Harraser with a newly bought Vulcan to kill cat scats and cheeseburgers with, feels real good

I should commission someone to draw a vanu tranny reddit fag crying because he got his pile of smug cat scat lit on fire with a tendie sunderer driving in the back round and a pile of nc cheeseburgers getting run over by a tank

Found this for all those who like min-maxing courtesy of le reddit
planetstats.net/data/weapons/

Really faggot?

I think you need to calm down

Why are you doing this?

Isn't me

I was just throwing out some info for those who wanted to see weapon stats and decided to throw in something that I know would trigger someone but holy shit man, you really took the bait hard.

This is your life. This is what you are posting.
Stop bringing problems here you trash.

It's actually called: "It wasn't me".

What?

You're getting counter baited by a sperglord, stop while you still can

i know, i was hoping for some autistic poem responses

You're close to naming my royal authority which I demand you get right. I am The Shitpost KING.

Let it be known, WORLD, I have never once been wrong. I will NEVER sing my songs for you and I will starve before bowing to you.

New thread

You're pretty noble mate, but kingship has to be paid in peasant blood.

The only thing that man needs to bleed is his shitty memes and that is not done by disgracing the church that is this globe of peasant blood.
Stained earth is not a foundation of a kingdom.
Bitter taste is not the obelisk that drives outsiders to our town center.

Here's a cert guide for players in perpetual poverty. The point is to get the most out of the least amount of certs for ground pounding. Before I get to that, here are some general tips for context on my certing opinions. It's been a while since I played, I have not really poured over the patch notes, but I don't think too much has changed. I generally don't use shotguns, so I can't really give advise on them. I also won't talk about vehicles here, since they're all expensive.

Few general tip
Learn to constantly pull down on your mouse as you shoot to compensate for vertical recoil.

Headshots are worth 1.5x body shots, they also are not resisted by Nanoweave armor.

Medkit tanking
Medkits don't just heal you to full, think of it as really high regeneration. This regeneration does not stop until you are fully healed, and the server has decided you're fully healed. This means if you use a medkit while not at full health, you get a ~500 hp regen until ~0.3 seconds after you stop taking damage depending on latency. This is retardedly overpowered and should be abused. It's impossible to solo kill someone when they are strafing and medkit tanking.

This game uses movement prediction, that means if you zig zag, you are stupidly hard to hit. Do 90 and 180 degree turns at about 1-2 per second and you are near impossible to track. Enemies will see you running and turning at 2x the speed that you really are. Combine this with medkit tanking and a decently near-by cover, you will live if you do this. This also means when you AD-strafe in close range fights, you are much harder to hit than you think (you move a lot faster on your opponent's screen, this is why people cried to nerf the VS Orion's 0.75 ADS modifier.)

Suppressors
Suppressors may be tacticool, but IMO the damage drop off isn't worth not-showing-up-on-map. It doesn't actually make your gun any less loud, it just replaces the sound clip. Unless you are using an NS weapon, people will know you're in the vicinity after a kill. Would only consider on Armistice infil.

Flash Suppressors
I use em, some people think they're useless. They don't noticeably affect accuracy, and they make you harder to see. Ontop of this, if you are blinded by your own gun at night while aiming down sights, then this is the attachment for you.

Grip VS Laser sight
Grip decreases horizontal recoil, so if you are pulling down to compensate for vertical recoil, grip helps a lot in maintaining accuracy. Laser sights gives the user a big advantage in CQC in the form of faster strafes, but only on guns that already have decent blind-fire accuracy. Unless you know what you're doing, go grip.

Softpoint VS High Velocity Ammo
IIRC you should always use Softpoint. The bullet speed down isn't terrible, and it increases your damage at all ranges. HVA is pretty niche, I wouldn't recommend it unless you played with it in the VR and like it.

Classes and certs
I will try to recommend the items that will give the most marginal utility per cert. Aside from the entry on Infiltrator SMG, the guns are all 325-650 certs.
Spread your certing around a little. As an example, it's much more effective to cert your LA Jetpack 3 times than it is to cert your LA Nanoweave armor once (assuming same cert cost.)

Avoid it unless you really like it. Infils are shit at farming until you can afford the Armistice (1000 certs + attachments). If for some god forsaken reason you like sniping, a good OHK headshot sniper is the MB774 if you don't like the semi-automatic default. Dump some points into the motion spotter and recon detection device. Learn to use them, they are your platoon's best friend. You can't go wrong with the default cloaking and Nanoweave for ability/armor for when you eventually go CQC with Armistice. Claymores also causes massive butthurt, but if you're long ranging it, its not necessary.

Light Assault
Default TRAC-5 is fine, it's controllable and accurate. Slap a 5 cert scope on it, and eventually the grip or the laser sight (since the laser sight nerf from eons ago I tend to favor the grip now.) Default pistol will do you just fine.
Put some points into your Nanoweave armor and default jetpack. They're really good and inexpensive up til the last level.

This class shares its gun pool with the Light Assault. It has one additional gun, but that's not important for now. You'll be using the TRAC-5 just like the LA, if you have attachments from the LA they will carry over and vise versa.
Tank mines are great. 2 will kill MBTs, 3 will kill sunderers provided they don't have mine guard.
If you pick an engineer, you're probably going to be in a vehicle or repairing maxes. Cert into your repair tool, Nanoweave or Flak armor and a few value points in Ammo dispenser. While on Engineers, do not use turrets unless it's a coordinated turret hold. They're good for stationary cover though. Do NOT cert your default turret.

Medics are pretty good for cert farming.
Save up and get the TAR. It is hands down the best close-medium gun for the medic. After certing your Nanoweave armor a few levels, prioritize your Revivr, put some points into your AoE heal ability. Consider revive grenades too, they bring in quite a few bonus certs in large fights.

Almost everyone should have a half-decently certed heavy. This is where you have to make a choice. The HA has 3 different shields, they will serve you differently depending on how skilled you are.

If you hang around 1.0 KD, the default one is good enough. It will really give you a boost with your first engagement (and subsequent ones if you live long enough), but this ability is kind of expensive to cert, and recharges quite slowly til the last two levels.

Resist shield
My personal favorite. This provides a little less effective HP than the other two, however it's pretty much available 100% of the time. Combined with the Advanced Shield Capacitor (NOT NANOWEAVE, THE RESISTANCES DO NOT STACK FOR THESE TWO) and medkit spam, there's a lot more daka and less waiting for shield. With medkit tanking, this makes you harder to kill than the other choices. Certing Resist shield is low priority. The resistance % is the same regardless of level, as is the charge rate. The downside is you're at a slight disadvantage in HA vs HA fights when your opponent has a full default/adrenaline.

Adrenaline is the third choice. IIRC it's the most expensive one, and doesn't shine til the last two levels.

Go with Advanced Shield Capacitor if you are using Resist shield, Nanoweave for the other two.

The Carv is fine, but I personally prefer the MSW-R. It's more accurate in every way, has faster reload at the cost of only 50 bullets per mag instead of 100.

The default dumb-fire rocket is fine, though you may want to consider the air-lock rocket for when we're getting bullied by ESFs. Also, the damage on the rockets are really fucking misleading. Despite the similar damage values on the lock-on and dumb-fire rockets, they are not the same when it comes to armor. For example, all dumbfires will OHK or put the ESF you hit on fire. The lockons will take 3 hits to put them on fire. The only damage they share is when you hit infantry/maxes.

Let me get my popcorn.

i too can pull exclusively tanks and AMS farming harrassers and get an inflated k:d

VX-5 with compensator and advanced foregrip is fucking insane. You can go through an entire base never leaving ironsights, travelling at normal walk speed, getting laser precise shots on anything you feel like.

i'm trying to get the butcher CARV, how the fuck does this convoluted directives crap work

i have to unlock five LMGs and do all the directives for them? can i do this on more than one character

For that one you have to get Araxium (1200ish kills) on 5 LMGs on the same character to unlock the Butcher for that character. You can do it on multiple characters.