South Africa's President wants land owned by white 'occupiers' to be taken without compensation

South Africa's President Zuma 'risks race war' as he demands land owned by white 'occupiers' can be taken without compensation

- Jacob Zuma has called for the constitution to be changed for land reform
- He has called for unity between black parties in order to push through plans
- Opponents have warned that the move could trigger a racial war
- It follows calls by Zuma's rival Julius Malema, who called on Africans to reclaim land from 'Dutch thugs'

archive.fo/00tnp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JfsIw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River
liveleak.com/view?i=d2d_1388819786
liveleak.com/view?i=b68_1382714855
archive.is/aYYC0
archive.is/gUyPR
change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haven't these niggers learned anything from Zimbabwe?

Aren't like 98 percent of the blacks who live in South Africa are the descendants of blacks who came after whites have came and settled in south Africa?

This is what progress looks like

Good, I look forward to seeing yet another nigger country starve by the million because they can't survive without whites

The Boer Afrikaner Volksraad, which claims to have 40,000 members, said its members would take land expropriation without compensation as “a declaration of war”.

“We are ready to fight back,” said Andries Breytenbach, the group’s chairman. “We need urgent mediation between us and the government. "If this starts, it will turn into a racial war which we want to prevent.”

archive.fo/JfsIw

Yup. Think America that gets invaded by spics to such a degree that Americans are now a small minority in the USA. They'll know make up whatever bullshit stories they can to justify killing you off, they also don't believe in stuff like tolerance or the concept of corruption.

yes. there were very few people (as in numerically) in that part of the world until whitey came, and they were 'san' or 'khoi' peoples (bushmen & hottentots), who are completely different from the congolese races that make up the vast majority of the SA blacks

Sounds like somebody needs to create a infograph

RWDS OF THE SOUTH AFRICA RISE AND SHOOT THOSE NIGGERS

why so the zogs of the world can arm the "freedom fighter" niggers against the evil white devils?

It's either niggers or whites, one side will be genocided, get over that.

Whites are traditionally the best at warfare. Even when our enemies have great numeric superiority we still manage to win almost every single time. How much anger do you think the Afrikaners have been suppressing for the last 23 years?

He problably has a lot more ammo, but since he plays 1488D chess, he won't use it all now

Are Whites armed?
What kind of guns do whites generally own?
Do they have access to military-grade automatic weaponry or they are just armed with old-ass bolt actions and double barrel shotguns?
Any boer user can provide us with intel of what kind of guns whites have on their access on the inevitable event of Race War in Africa?

Can we meme a white ethnostate in africa?

A group of organized whites with old-ass bolt actions and double barrel shotguns can still shit all over nigger militias with fancy Israeli guns

It wouldn't hurt to smuggle them several thousands of AR-15 rifles.
Even old M14 are in better hands if held by a Boer freedom fighter than gathering dust on a american collection.
This reminds me a lot of the IRA gun importation.

cant make this shit up

There are a lot of boer mercenaries around Africa hired to protect mines from niggers.
I imagine they will absolutely devastate any nigger resistance.

Inb4. but the niggers will just zerg rush, there is no end to them.

Yes, there are way more niggers than whites but they do not have a zerg hivemind. They are undisciplined cowards and will break when they get too many casualties.

Biggest problem will be once again be the kikes turning the rest of the world against the boer.

This is a prime example of why you gain nothing by appeasing leftists and niggers. "Truth and reconciliation," liberals said with glowing eyes when South Africa finally agreed to end apartheid, "this is a fresh start - we're all friends now." So feeling guilty, the whites try to share power and descision-making with the niggers, hoping by god that it can work. Since then, South Africa's homicide rate has exploded roughly a hundred-fold, as has child mortality, unemployment, crime, disease, and sexual assault.

Of course, even with a bloated wellfare state that's crashing a once thriving economy, the niggers are not satisfied with the white's reparations thus far. It's not enough that whitey built them advanced western infrastructure that affords them opportunity and saftey - whitey still opressing them, so the niggers need more.

"Hand over your land and businesses - we'll be running them from now on!" the niggers say enthusiasticly, "We won't entirely ruin them out of shear incompetance - just look how well we run the government!"

In time, South Africans will be granted free access to the Schengen Area so that all whites can pay the proper reparations.

Not controlling elder kike power, read White House will make it harder, and the mainstream media is going down, also the european far right is gaining a lot of ground if things continue as it is now whites will have the benefit even if outnumbered.
Hell i would volunteer to fight for the boers.
This time they won't have that much

South African military has airforce, armor, the whole shebang.

Do you believe that niggers in the airforce are worth shit?
Still whites need to get their hands on all kinds of heavy duty military hardware whose sole existance makes the liberals terrified.

Sad part is, if it does become a race war, and the whites start winning and butchering the niggers in retaliation, the West will then intervene on the niggers behalf.

Worth more shit than you on the ground running around with a double barrel shotty.

Same goes for their armor and artillery, don't mistake SA military for spear chucking jungle niggers.

ZOG is collapsing, do you think Trump will bomb the boers or who?
Sweden?

Oh and they have a navy too.

Without the US, there is no "West" and Israhell has zero power.

Can we meme Russia into providing them AA?

That's why they must do as Sun Tzu said, and attack "as swift as the wind and as fierce as fire". That way, by the time the West intervenes "whoops" none are left.
They might then true and flood them with rapefugees, but hopefully, because they aren't part of some big thing like the EU and (as a premise for their resisting) know first hand what savages are like, would vehemently oppose their importation.

AA, Tanks, AKS and RPG.
I think that putin would like to have access to gold mines.

Pic is about a South African PMC

I would be far more worried about the whites just being picked off in individual attacks, like they have over the past 25 years. They seriously need to combine in townships more, I know ones already exist like Orania, but it's not enough. They either need to get REALLY serious, or mass migrate out of that shithole and leave the niggers to starve. I would gladly work two jobs to help raise funds to resettle afrikaners in the US.

Good. That gives us a legitimate reason to overthrow our governments.

user, most of the whites there don't want to leave because it's their land, and they've been there for centuries. Why don't you guys get that?

Implying we haven't had just cause to overthrow our governments for some time now and it isn't just due to our complacency that nothing has been done.

Colonialism itself was a just cause. Bringing civilization to the savages and illuminating the dark places of the Earth was a just cause. Giving those savages control of anything was the wrong decision.

i dated a cape town girl last year for a while, she said most of them are trying to leave, but their shitty government is making it near impossible to take their money out of the country, and honestly nobody but whites can even afford to buy their property etc.

If you say so

Well after these niggers fully have control of Zimbabwe, they'll just die off and we would just need to sweep off the dust to make our Rhodesia 2.0.

checked and yeah, they want to leave, but it's not so simple.

look at somewhere like perth with large white south african migrant populations, the smart ones are leaving as quickly as they can.

They aren't the only ones who want to leave, for example i am stuck in south america, fuck this other brown shithole.
I would welcome all of them to a ethnostate in the patagonia.

How is it not simple? How are you "stuck"? Forgive my ignorance, but I've never been in a situation where I'm basically incapable of leaving SOMEHOW. What is physically holding you back? Is it the plane ticket? The taxes? What is it?

see

i don't know the exact specifics to be honest but essentially the government has placed heavy taxes and restrictions around taking any money out of the country.

it takes them many years to take when they own out, so they are not technically "stuck" but it makes moving to a new country with your family extremely difficult.

also the economy is so bad they can't even sell what they have, unless it's to other whites, but not many of them are buying up property either because they want to leave.

Ugh, what revolting nigger parasites. The actually sentient among them in government probably know how fucked they'd be if whitey actually went bye-bye. I guess thye disallow people from setting up bank accounts in foreign countries, or restrict how much foreign currency you can buy or something?

The thing holding my family back is the US immigration system, you can't just buy a plane ticket into the US there is a complex system that you need to pass off, this system is designed to prevent white immigration, so yes i am stuck.
This country, argentina is slipping slowly into brazil territory, we are being overrun by native and imported mestizos, some blacks too, our economy has been failing for a decade now, our politicians are corrupt, kikes hold a lot of influence, crime is very high, our judicial system just releases most of the criminals.
In the future we are going to be like south africa, this is why i want to leave with all my body and soul, but the US immigration system prevents us.
My father is working into becoming rich and i could leave this shithole, but the situation is very grim.
And decent white nationalism is almost non-existant.

This also applies

Latin American anons seem to be pretty rare here on Holla Forums. Could you tell us more about the situation in other countries there?

A high school friend of mine (in America) was a kid whose family had just left ZA, he had the accent and everything. He told me that he liked America and he was happy to be there, but he really wanted to go back home and didn't think he'd ever be able to. Told me some great stories about how the South African blacks are in reality. He fucking hated Nelson Mandela. One of my first-ever redpills on niggers. This was in 1998, and even 19 years ago there were already signs of impending disaster.

Not only is all their money tied up in land they can't sell but it's hard as hell to get a visa out into a white country. Most actually do have rather tough immigration policies, it's just that they're circumvented for shitskins. Then on top of that you've got people who will hold out until the very bloody end, because they just don't have anything else.

Saw the same thing happen countless times in the hood. People who just a few decades ago were living the american dream, had a good job in the mills, big family, two cars, etc.. Felt like standing down or running away was that final line in the sand. Even as the city burned down around us, with the western civilization in ruins, telaviv vision blasting non stop propaganda, and seeing your friends gunned down with no reprisal from the thugs in blue, it feels like the only thing you've got is the clay under your feet. Think a hillbilly in the Appalachians, not pushing me an mine offa this land, not no way not no how.

Sorry to hear about your situation user. I'm not surprised our immigration system prevents honest hardworking white people from coming over here. I've talked to some irish people who came here in the last few years and they said it was really difficult for them too, though I didn't get to ask exactly why.

The immigration system in white diaspora countries (e.g. the US and Canada) is deliberately set up so it is incredibly difficult for whites from Europe to move there.

(checked)
kek, that was the first thing that I noticed, too.

Why do you think there aren't masses of Whites coming to the USA because the 1965 immigration reform basically locked the White Immigration and opened the gates for mexican mestizos, pajeets and sandniggers.
At one time immigrating as a white was as easy as just packing up and sailing to the USA.

The entire history of white people is one of migration and the creation of new societies. It's in our blood, from the first breath we breathed on the Russian Steppes

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUhYJ2crKQk

This place is a shitshow, Argentina and Uruguay also chile to a smaller degree used to be the other hub of white immigration until the 50s but ever since then the economy and politics have been so fucked up that it basically stoped instead we have brown people from the north of south america moving here.
Also leftism is the main force here, they are mostly the survivorsof the lefties guerrillas from the 70's.

Doesn't stop some stubborn people from digging their heels in and trying to ride out the siege. Won't end any better than it ever does, but it will always happen.

Can't really blame them, if you've got no money and with immigration laws like they are what choices do you really have? Where can you go?

nearly all pilots in the air force are white, this is a cause of major frustration that even after affirmative action programs they can't force the blacks into skilled jobs

Speaking of which how can they have a Navy when only like 0.5% of blacks can learn how to swim?

Don't need to swim to be a rating in the navy,

Found a source for the Air Force though, 89% of pilots are white. This is despite the head of the Air Force being black and the affirmative action policies.

mg.co.za/article/2010-09-28-black-pilot-training-fails-to-take-off

If they could learn they wouldn't black.

Can we take him?
He looks like a fine cotton picker.

Seriously. Either that or good target practice.

Uganda had a pretty disciplined military under Idi Amin, they could fly jets and helos no problem.

Not Congolese, but Bantu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

Someone edited in 'postulated' without providing reasons for that.

We've already got a thread about this, why did you make another one?nigger

This time, I'm ready, are you? I've got contacts within many African countries, but mainly in South Africa, I suggest you do the same. There's a storm brewing. Say, if America decided to intervene on the side on the ANC government, do you think the American soldiers/marines would stand a chance against the Boers and their sympathizing volunteers? let the games begin

CAR

How many whites will defect and join up?

No they didn't asshole, the Ugandan army was only "disciplined" against attacking civilians. When the Ugandan army invaded Tanzania, they got their shit pushed in.

Clearly a leftists gate-keeper is doing that.

Not true.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana

Niggers are terrible cotton pickers, that's why we replaced them with machinery.

plus machines don't stink to high heaven, act belligerently, steal, rape, etc

I forgot the battle which the movie Zulu is based off of, so there's that, but then there's also this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River

Be rude all you want, but there are many African nations such as the Tswana who want their own country as well as the caprivi strip peoples (forgot their name) AND the Mthwakazi in eastern commie-occupied Rhodesia.

Uh, what does that have to do with anything.

Yeah, there are lots of niggers that want shit. They shouldn't get it, they're not even people. I wonder which brand of worthless subhuman you are to even suggest telling the truth about niggers is "rude". Nigger? Kike? Redditor?

The both of you need to brush up on statecraft because neither of you understand the history o southern Africa very well nor do you seem to understand anything about how to win allies in conlicts; which ultimately could make or break one's victory.

It means that there would be people sympathetic to our cause so when the time comes, we could have support in a number o ways whether it be logistical or intelligence.

Don't be a lesbian, the ultimate goal is a country for and run by whites, not a new RSA ran by whites, which will only replicate the problems anyway. If you can't have the whole pie, take parts of it, you retard. Plus they "want shit" that is as much as theirs as it is ours. I'm not talking about the EFF, I'm talking about fringe African groups that are dedicated to making their own ethno-state. The leftists can't complain too much, because then they'll effectively admitting that multi-multiculturalism is a farce that is best done away with.

Trump should be informed about this, so he can let in White South African refugees.

hi shlomo, why are you so against the ideas o Arikaners and Boers reclaiming their rightul presence as a self-determined people in their own homelands? They're not going anywhere.

Oh look, it even shows those people with the babies are from the ANC in the picture. Thats Nelson Mandelas men.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, you've never been here have you? Tswana, Xhosa, Ndebele doesn't matter, they'll still want to kill you. Mugabe is basically a black nationalist, Same with Zuma. Do you see them aiding whites or slaughtering them?

Jy's 'n fokken dom bliksem as jy dink daars enige iets hier vir ons behalve ons dood.

The EFF did something similar, the fact that they're ANC doesn't surprise me in the least.

Nigger, Don't you know about 32bn? They were composed of Kongo people from Angola who wanted to annihilate the MPLA. Zuma is a pathetic Zulu who'll be eaten up by the Xhosa and southern Sotho if they were given the change. I'm talking about the Baroste people and the others in Angola and Namibia who want to separate. The Other blacks who are hostile like the ones you mentioned, wouldn't hold a fucking candle to armed Afrikaner and Boer insurgents and their volunteers. Argue with me otherwise. By the way, Mugabe is more of a shona supremacist, which means that he'll take his tribe over the Ndebele any day.

insulting me isn't going to help you, nor will it get what you want. And no, i you starting training now, you will not end up dead but if you don't, you'll fucking pay the price sooner rather than later. I don't speak Arikaans very much, because I am the offspring of a salt-dick who never needed to learn Afrikaans to begin with. I was originally born in Durban.

No one is agaisnt the idea of Afrikaners fighting for what's theirs, but neither do we want to see the most helpless and vulnerable of them pointlessly slaughtered if that can be avoided. Many of us burgerbros would happily give shelter to Afrikaner refugees if the alternative was them being murdered by a hugely more numerous nigger army. I don't get the impression that all Afrikaners and Boers want to stay where they are, but the nigger parasite government holds them hostage to keep the gibs flowing.

With regard to whites defecting that is definitely what would happen.

It's known that Mugabe wanted to seize white held land in Zim long before he did, but Mandela talked him out of it. This is just after his release from prison, when ending apartheid began its slow process, and he told Mugabe that unless the South African military and police were purged of whites it would not be possible. The fear was that even a post-apartheid predominately white military would instantly defect and help the Rhodesians. Mugabe waited until 2000, and the rest is history. So the risk was real enough for the powers that be to account for it.

To answer a question not posed to myself, there's a good argument that US soldiers wouldn't fare well in any sort of intervention. Imagine Iraq but dealing with an intelligent, well trained white population. A lot of the older generation have military experience too. It would just be a modern rehash of the Boer wars, an advanced but cumbersome military against militias who know the land better.

Dubs checked, But I fear you're quite wrong about a US military intervention going south. Think about it, how in God's name would the small Boer?Afrikaner population survive against the combined power of the SA army and our military? When they engaged in Iraq, our soldiers were fighting with one hand tied behind their backs, contrasted with the much more efficient routing of the Taliban in Afghanistan. But our kike government would have no mercy on a bunch of evil racist white supremacist militiamen, and you can bet that white civilians would be "accidentally" massacred with white phosphorous and depleted uranium. Townships burned, niggers let lose to rape all the women and children, total media blackout on everything. The best thing to hope for would be that our white soldiers simply refuse to participate and join your side, but I've no idea how many that would be. Hopefully a lot of marines.

Other countries wont take them in, getting citizenship as a white person in a white country has been made extremely difficult. Combine this with the active efforts of their own government, and we have a legitimate hostage situation on a country wide scale.

Given all of this information, wouldn't you think then, the best solution is to prepare for war? Trump can't risk his next election campaign on the idea that "he's helping white racists fleeing south Africa". Plus the niggerer government will attempt to slander Trump in any possible manner to make sure that the Afrikaners and Boers are used as pawns. There are risks and the normies reading into this might take the propaganda bait. Understand?

The whole Bushwar was about the commies in the USSR convincing stupid niggers that all of their problems would go away if they took up arms and fought against Ian Smith's Government and reclaim the land for them to aid in their socialist paradise. That of course didn't work.

not mentioning, that, assuming king nigger was elected for a third term and he intervened in ZA, then there would be shit lords o Holla Forumslacks in the government and military who would either defect or sabotage any military campaign or intelligence gathering operations they could. Put it bluntly, it could not only start a massive unwinnable military campaign, but also trigger mass civil war and a power struggle in the US.

see my second response in this post.

Also, because we're not niggers we refuse to come live illegally. It is practically impossible to do without connections or lots of money

So I was reading a book by this Zelda La Grange cunt who was the personal assistant to Mandela etc, worships the ground he walked on. Says the cunt lives in Pretoria, and yet in 2014 had no complaints about the treatment of ebil whites. At one point, she says Mandela was in prison for "opposing apartheid". Thats all it said. Nothing about bombs, or kidnapping and torturing children etc.. nope, just opposing apartheid, which she goes on to explain is how whites took all the jobs to the detriment of blacks, and how blacks couldnt ride the same bus as white people.. meanwhile, SA blacks had the highest standard of living in Africa, and as said above, it was an immigration hotspot for all the other niggers for that reason. Other countries didnt even had buses, or hospitals etc.
These people are beyond sickening, the most disgusting part is that they think they are the good ones, and that we are evil… meanwhile, they argue for our genocide while we gave them everything, and they have obviously ended up off worse than when they started by achieving their goals (through terrorism and murder, at that)

As it should be

Where I live in the American South, there's this one guy who has a South African flag on the back of his car. The old one, before the end of Apartheid. He's white, and every few weeks I see his car on my way home from class. I always wanted to be able to hold a conversation with him about his experiences in South Africa. I'm a native and ethnic Southerner, so I always sympathized with the Boer, even before getting redpilled. It's just a damn shame I never get to meet any proper Afrikaaners and hold a real conversation with one. I really try my best to understand the utter hellhole ZA has become.

You Boers are fighting the good fight out there.

you know what fuck it, i just answer outright. In my previous post with the third(not second, sorry about that) reponse, the American military would be mired in an unwinnable war who's military is already stretched too thin as it is. Furthermore with regard to priorities, who do they attack, AQ/IS or Die Boeremag? They could try to fight against the boers, but then they would draw anger from the white population in the govt and the military. Furthmore, the SANDF is a horseshit military that couldn't hold a fucking candle to the former SADF. Remember what happened to the SA army when they invaded CAR to prop up that despot? There had the proper equipment, but they ultimately were defeated by niggers wielding AKs and RPGs and wearing mismatched clothing. If it comes down to it, it will be a war of attrition and i can guarantee that it would be a huge massacre for the americans AND''' would throw their country in to economic turmoil and societal chaos. you need to read up on how AQ beat the Americans, start with Michael Scheuer.

White Nationalism isn't about borders you retard. Why should bands of whites give a shit about international law when the Americans break IL all the fucking time?

interestingly and ironically enough, the Botha reforms allowed for greater black participation in the economy and as a result, allowed or a burgeoning black middle-class. I understand though bro, the press will never admit what the dead terrorist did and we only have the power o meme magic to fight against it.

Do you see a pattern with what happened in SA and what is happening in America? Sure, White are technically the majority, but that doesn't matter if you're still going to be eaten alive in the end with your dwindling population numbers. This is the cancer of Social/Cultural Marxism and the current Leftist poop-boy subserviance to it.

I actually have great respect for them, don't have money, but they have community. Which is something you can never buy.

Was it a properly made one? Pic related shows the british lag flying to the fly, not the hoist AND the proper black borders around the three flags in the middle.

I absolutely do see the parallel between Rhodesia and SA, and all our formerly white countries. BLM could try to assault a police station and get shot any time they want, and then claim they were justified abducting and torturing white children, and setting bombs off in malls etc like Mandela did with Umkhonto We Sizwe. Whites should be the ones who repurpose black rhetoric in SA and use it against the blacks in Europe and America if you ask me. Europe is our land, and they have told us how they would remove blacks from it, if they were us.

I think his flag is correct, if I'm reading you right. But it's hard to tell with this guy. The flag isn't super big, and I'm one of those safe drivers who tends to keep his distance from other cars when driving because most drivers here are homicidally insane.

There's little boers left, the coup the AWB was planning ended up in shambles after someone ratted them out, most of the old war weapons they had been hoarding where taken then. How many whites here would actually fight and not run? Those who can afford to run will do so. Hell, there are whites who are part of the EFF and Anc. You honestly think a few boers armed with .22s and a handful volunteers will do anything? You're also forgetting about the border war. All blacks are hostile to us. This is what you don't get. You think those few Angolan Nationalists aided us because they wanted to? No, it's because they understood the threat of communism, that's all. A black nationalist from any tribe will still kill you. We are like Jews to them.

We'll still die. Training doesn't stop bullets from killing you. We could still pull this off if we had our guns, and a bit more man power. But, as it stands. It's like 1% of the population(mostly unarmed)going against 97% (mostly armed).

Stop jumping the fucking gun, keep on post. About Europe, all we need is to elect rightist governments who will: abolish th EU, halt all non-white immigration to their country's and cut all social welfare programs run by the government. Their stance? get a job or fuck off the niggers who can't will leave or make themselves targets by throwing a fucking tantrum and then doing an allahu-akbar moment and ultimately shot by the police.

Reason I ask is because that fat autistic faggot who ran the trad-workers group or whatever had an old SA flag but it was made poorly and he made himseld look like an even bigger faggot than he already appears to be. It would be a shame if your neighbor had a pozzed flag.

-You mean the Boeremag, not the AWB? Which time are you talking about, the coup in Bop where those retards from the AWB made the situation worse and gave more credence to the ANC and Mandela, or are you talking about what happened in 2002-03 with the Boeremag(split-off group from the AWB)?

- Training stops the enemy from getting the drop on you and, in the way o asymmetrical warfare, is how the taliban keeps humiliating the americans in Afghanistan (Though the Americans govt is mostly to be blamed because of their neocohen govt which makes American armed service personnel targets, not killers). Furthermore, are you saying that there's no possible way for the Boers/Afrikaners to get armaments? Nigger, have you ever heard of the 14k Triads that are currently arming Da'esh AND The Base(AQ)? By the way, we don't have a lot o info about how well armed the Arikaners and Boers are. Did you hear about the German family that got busted by the Namibian police? They had fucking m1919's m2's a myriad of AKs and uniorms from Koevoet. There's no telling what sort of weapons caches are buried in either Namibia and SA along with the Afrikaners/Boers keeping their mouths shut about it. Starting to think you're either a virgin when it comes to military matters or just a very dedicated concern shill.

If boers don't already have guns, can they get them.
Africa has a giant black market right?

I answered this question. The answer is yes, besides the arms the boers aren't telling us that they have, but also the arms which many afrikaner/boer gunsmiths could easily replicate if given the right materials who's to say they've not been doing it or quite sometime now? Especially this little stunt by showerhead and of course, arms shipments by gangsters overseas.

Never use the names the kikes want you to use. They’re the Islamic State.

I think you mean Israel Secret Intelligence Service.

Like 7 years ago the AWB had been hoarding weaponry while planning a coup. Someone ratted them out and all the weaponry was lost. They've most likely melted it all just like they did with my grandfathers guns.

Nigger, Da'esh is a compact form for the arabic, "ad-Dawlah Islamiyyah", which literally means Islamic State. Don't be a nigger.

So we then know that THOSE guns which you mentioned were lost, but what about all of the weapons we don't know about either buried in the lands which only the boers know? What about the random rusty AKs rotting in the various areas of Africa that the SA government is trying to get rid of? Fact is, even not mentioning the weapons that could be obtained illegally either made, imported or whatever, we still don't know what caches there are underground, the Namibia example I gave could just be the tip of the Ice berg. Understand?

M8, I am boer. We don't just shit weapons out of our asses. We have a few hunting rifles, case cleaners and reloading presses. There are a few who hoard weaponry, but those types rarely talk about it. Where would we even get supplies from when shit starts? They'd target our women and children at home. They also have artillery and everything that's currently within the military.

Yes, there's a huge amount of blackmarket weaponry. But, it's all held by the Nigerians mostly. There's also a few international gangs with access to weaponry like the other user said. But, with the value of the rand I have no idea how we'd purchase enough.

I'm not willing to bet my family on the slight chance that there's a bunch of weapon caches laying around undiscovered that we'd have easy access to. I've seen how blacks "kill", they slowly torture you until you die.

I'm not boer nor afrikaner, but i am well aware of how you people operate. You may not shit out weapons, but you're marvelous fighters and equally tight-lipped about important matters save for the leftists traitors to your people. Further, how are you not grasping the fact about how pozzed the SANDF is? Do you not understand that 30 of their soldiers were killed by kaffirs with mismatsched clothing and flip-flops while armed with AKs and RPGs? Do you realize that in a battle with these terribly trained troops that more likely than not, the soldiers in the SANDF would still be overwhelemed? Have you not read about the rife corruption in the SANDF? Striking soldiers or instance?! Military hardware doesn't win wars you fucking mung, guts,determination, knowledge of the enemy and the ability to get your own hardware while demoralizing your enemy wins fucking wars. You also mentioned not being able to purchase weapons, fine, but any arms dealer is more than willing to cut a deal with pissed-off boers who've had enough. Also, don't forget after each successive battle, the spoils of war. By the way, the value of the money isn't the most important if you've enough of it. If you're dealing with the Nigerians, then their money is even more worthless!

You're being defeatist and you're operating on the assumption that you know for a fact that all the weapons are confiscated and that there is none to be found, which is ridiculous and cannot be supported. I'm operating on the assumption that we'll never know, but wouldn't count anything out. By the way, you've made a false determination, no one's telling you to bet anything, but when shit happens and their is an actual genocide, what are you going to do? Fight? Or be the faggot that you're acting like right now? The choice is up to you.
one more thing, there are more than enough Afrikaner-owned gun smithing businesses that would be more than happy to arm these boer insurgents with an agreed upon price later on.

Shit I've been looking for this screencap for ages. Thanks user. Great read.

I'd hope we'd all know to head over to Capetown. It's the only place we'd actually have a chance of taking and defending. I agree that kaffers suck horribly at any type of warfare, but they outnumber us so badly. Even if we forcefully took control of the government they'd give less than two shits and continue on. We'd most likely end up with a situation close to Israel if we're lucky.

Which is why I said in either this, or another thread, make your contacts in South Africa right fucking now.
end of thread

how can one complain about resources when there is a whole continent for the taking?
In retospect the south african conquest of africa will seem as inevitable as american manifest destiny or the russian spread east.
the pendulum swings our way, this time, the world!

Not a Boer but I have a lot of respect for them and you American Southerners as well. Hopefully one day the real South Africa and Dixieland will rise again.

Then why has Trump allowed his children to marry Jews?

This will just further force white Africans into squatter camps.

This will create a white minority that's very tempered by poverty and exposure to African culture, and may even increase white fertility in Africa by making them to Christianity and denying them contraception. Could be a good thing in the long run.

Thoughts?

Of course, we racially aware white people would have to donate some amount of money to pro-Afrikaner organizations to feed, help, etc, the white population.

do i have to learn afrikaans to join their army? if i could kill some worthless niggers who believe their skin color entitles them to steal the lands and livelihoods of white people whose work turned a hostile wilderness into a breadbasket, i could feel i'd accomplished something worthwhile with my life. can anyone think of any better cause to fight for on earth?

If you do that, make sure you father 3 or more children first! Because no matter who you battle, if they're African, they're probably a parent to multiple children, so it wouldn't really matter in the long run.

THREAD BACK ONLINE

dunno

cool

to cuck them

I'll reply to both of these:
This but also the fact that this would only help their cause and ours. Remember how gen Z is way more conservative than even the WW2 or the Korean war generations? It's because the white kids have had enough of this bullshit and are wondering where these intellectuals in American society are getting the idea that they, as either poor or middle-class white kids, have more privilege than the blacks esp. when the blacks have affirmative action and other social gibs; including but not limited to the privilege of being able to be as racist as possible but still have the media claim that you (as the black) are the victim. The white kids of Gen Z see all of this and are pissed off and best yet? They'll most likely turn our like paleocons or Holla Forumslacks themselves. From the Ashes, soil to grow. Anyway, I assume this line of social events will be the same catalyst that the Afrikaner and Boer kids deal with, but in a much more ferocious environment. The hint that there's going to be a war against the whites esp the afrikaners, i'm buying a one way ticket to help my brothers.I already made contacts in South Africahave you?

You mean their insurgent group? It wouldn't hurt, I don't know if they're accepting volunteers. If you're talking about the SANDF, then you're a fucking idiot, that has to be the most pozzed military in Africa, even behind the Nigerian, Ugandan or Kenyan Militaries.

Living in squatter camps isn't going to help the whites. The only way this would help the whites, is if they were put onto reservations, since they would be in a defensible location.

Also

Stop

Reddit

Spaces

How the hell did you already make contacts in South Africa?

1) Nigger, I was born in Durban South Africa.
2) You don't have to be born there to make contacts. If you're American, book a vacation there, but visit Afrikanerdom like Orania, Kleinfontein and the voortrekker monument, but be careful with the latter it's surrounded by ghetto. Initially, I'd start chatting with Afrikaners from Orania and see if you can visit there for a few days (they're open to tourists, but I doubt you could buy land there, jus' sayin'). Make friends while there and lightly ask about the situation and sympathize with them. The goal is to make friends there, you won't gain all of their trust when you first go there, but you'll eventually win them over especially if you sympathize with them and their struggle. I'm technically an Englishman but I was born there and I've gained Afrikaner friends and acquaintances Boers are different animals altogether and a tougher nut to crack so it wouldn't surprise me if you can as well, just work at it and don't even joke about supporting the ANC or EFF, you'll obviously lose their trust. Understand?

NO, that's EXACTLY what I hope Trump will address; the plight of white south africans, there are more people than you realize in the US who are very much aware of what's happening, and would support any effort to relocate white south african refugees in our country.

What the fuck is it with people like you? The white south african population is dwindling, mostly poor, and increasingly driven into squatter camps where they're prime targets for roving bands of niggers, and this is somehow a good development in your mind? Like the anons saying that Boers could somehow magically win a war against all the niggers in SA despite being outnumbered by more than 10 to 1, you're fucking delusional.

Okay, so white Africans are realizing what it means to be white in an increasingly non-white world, but are they addressing their clear fertility rate disadvantage? Is there any natalist culture sweeping South African whites?

The point I'm trying to make is that wealth and luxury is a thing that has irreversibly damaged the white race. Take it away, and the old European badass within them might reawaken. Hard times create strong men, and that's what we need right now. Also, contraception isn't really available readily in squatter camps, so their might be an increase in births, and a large number of white children who will leave these squatter camps knowing what the hell it means, first hand, to experience African oppression. If you want to recruit, those camps are a fucking good place to start. I hate to put it that way, but there's a shit load of truth in what I'm saying. It's not like I WANT it, but there might a positive outcome of it.

user how the fuck do you want south african whites to breed when their property is at stake? Would you breed if the bank was telling you they'd take your home, account and savings any day now? Would you breed if you lived in a middle of a nigger ghetto when bank would send you a foreclosure? What the fuck do you expect of these people? They want to live by the laws and prosper. They need a leader, not chaotic defiance.

You miss my point, and you seem to think I don't understand how this works. I'm on this discussion because I'm sympathetic and I consider white South African liberation an interest of mine. I'm just offering my view on what's necessary and the culture that might form as a result of this, and am asking what actual White Africans think about the situation, etc. And also, if below retarded IQ level niggers can have 7+ kids and somehow make it, then I'm certain Afrikaners can afford at least 3, because it looks like Afrikaners are one of the few European populations that hasn't been totally pozzed, but simply overrun. You want a resistance? The best recruits are those with nothing to lose.

user, what did you imply by this?

Understood, the only things I know about South Africa are: segregation till the 90s, affirmative action, and that white ghettos are popping up. I plan on finding out more, South African including Rhodesia are really interesting.
Do you think this is actually going to turn into a full on race war? Do you think the whites will get the proper training, equipment (light weaponry), and numbers to revolt, without instantly getting destroyed by a horde of savage niggers?

Most people don't understand, but there were poor whites and rich blacks in the old South Africa and when I say poor whites, I mean living in a trailer without plumbing. Affirmative Action is an idiotic idea to begin with, which is why it was gotten rid during the reforms under PW Botha. My one criticism of the old government was that not enough land was given to blacks and that the land didn't connect. If it did, the world may have given more credence to the National Party government in South Africa and less credibility to the commie black nationalist movement that turned into the shit nation we have today. Rhodesia is where my parents are from.

As I've said previously, if you're just talking about something and not actively preparing/training/networking then you'll never be prepared for when something bad happens. This is nothing new when it comes to defending yourself especially from a counter-attack. I will not give you any specific details, but I will say that there are indeed many people who are actively training and recruiting for not just the Boeremag (actually a better and more well known alternative who have both an insurgent group and a political wing) and that aspie AWB (stay away from them, they are terminal cancer). I don't know how many are prepared to revolt, but I do know that a solid core of Afrikaners and Boers are sufficiently prepared to defend themselves should the time around; including light infantry tactics, sabotage and the like. I don't know about heavy weaponry and other things, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. What you need to understand is that the Boers and Afrikaners, much like the Muslim insurgents, are fighting or an ideology, whereas the SANDF and the US mil (for example) are fighting for college moneywhich is essentially slavery. You tell me who'd fight ad infinitum and come out on top?

Looks like a very genuine use for bitcoin, but the value is so volatile you'd have to try and minimize the time your wealth spends in that form.

Good luck to all SA bros.

Haha, nice.

Seeing as the shithole that Libya is nowadays, it shouldn't be too difficult to get you some MG's and RPG's.

Let them starve. No aid, no nothing, just widespread death.

Get your guns, niggers can't be stopped by words alone. You have to kill a few for them to recognize that you are superior.

If you look into their tribal culture you see how this is true, they are like chimps who are trying to see if they have to play nice with you to take your stuff just attack you and take it.

What's the alternative to Boeremag?

Guns alone will not be enough. The Boers are not up against packs of niggers anymore, dey military and airforce now.

SANDF is garbage and the air force is 89% white.

You're still going to have a tough time defeating a column of armor with a hunting rifle brother.

The old constitution doesn't say that it needs the black borders.

good.

this.

implying nogs can figure out the logistics to field them anywhere for any duration

The AWB, but they're worse than larpers and make the situation worse for the Boers. If you manage to join them, you'll be working against the cause.

The idea was to make homelands for the various Blacks nations in South Africa and then make them independent, nigger.

Have you heard about the militants from al-shabaab defeating an unorganized column of mechanized inantry from the Kenyan Army? Eeben Barlow wrote about it on his blog a week or so ago. I'd imagine the SANDF are just as bad, if not worse.

you'd be surprised at how crafty they can be.

Putin is greasy as fuck, and since he's always looking for new allies that he trade and profit with, it wouldn't surprise me if he's first in line.

Trump demanded then to do it, but i believe that was infiltration.

Posted this in a similar thread but a friend of mine works for a company handling logistics for BMW and according to him volume to SA is disappearing fast. Other multinationals will pull out soon too, accelerating the collapse.

It'll end with the ANC or EFF making good it's promise to nationalize the mines. That will lead the mining companies to close down operations, sell off their assets or transfer them elsewhere and implode the mines as a final fuck you to the government. Maybe carving out an Afrikaner or Boer homeland would be easier than first imagined?
brainstorm for ideas, ex-military welcome

I just did the rough numbers, and whites are outnumbered by 11.5 to 1. It also looks like the whites are spread across the country pretty evenly, so it would be small white clusters surrounded by blacks without any way to move supplies. Correct me if I got something wrong.

You're implying that there are no logistical ways to move these whites from the east to the Cape, I'm saying that maybe there is. Whites may be outnumbered, but there will undoubtedly be a majority of riots happening in the mostly black east. Also, You're saying that there's no way to beat back an enemy that has no military training and is most likely cowardly assuming that even a slim majority make their way to the cape. Gee, how ever will well-armed and trained Whites ever beat back against that type of quality?
RT did a news report about Afrianers having an escape plan during this Uhuru ordeali'd post the link, but i am way too lazy at the moment.

As a dutch person I can confidently say our government wouldnt do jack shit for these people. I would be amazed if it even gets to the news here

No white majority government or the zog-machine in the US wants whites in on the loop. Why did Putin's RT pick up on it? For social credibility no doubt.

Come to think of it, can the European countries even be called white majority since their national government has no precedence over the EU? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Isn't Dutch nationalism rising though?

What are you doing to change the attitudes over there?

Look at Rhodesia, they were a state and couldn't handle the negro masses. Whites aren't even the the state in SA, so they are going to be fighting a uphill battle. They are going to be out numbered, out supported, and out gunned by the blacks. The only way they are going to be able to win this is if: all white men are Rhodesian quality soldiers, and funding from a foreign state. Russia may fund them, since they always fund the opposition, and it would be great PR for them with whites. I want the Afrikaners to win the war, but lets not pretend it's going to be a easy win.

I SUPPORT HIM 100%

That's debatable, I've heard people say that the Smithy Govt was doomed to fail, I on the other hand, am of the opinion that for each guerilla recruited to either ZIPRA or ZANLA, another recruit to the RhAR occurred because of the terrorism committed by the guerillas.pic related

that's true, but rural white afrikaners and boers have an average of 3.1 children per family so they're naught going the way of their European brethren anytime soon. Anyway, you need to understand that even if the entire SANDF and Janjaweed-type militias were at the throats of the boers, they'd still have a difficult time killing each and everyone of them, including foreign volunteers.

Wrong strategy and tactics friend, the Afrikaners and Boers would need to be a combination of their ancestors who fought against the British; the Boer Commandos, AND the Taleban insurgents. Remember, the RLI was a counter-insurgency force (as was the war itself), while the situation we're describing is going to be where the Afrikaners and Boers are the ones who need to be the ones witty and attack as an insurgency.

_________

I just had a thought, The chinx in SA are being reclassified as black due to MUH OPPRESSION or some bullshit, do you think this is a way for the SA govt to allow foreign worker chinx to take over all o SA's industry???

Oh right, about Russia and Putin. You're right, i shit were to hit the fan I wouldn't doubt that weapons caches would find their way into the hands of the Boer insurgents.
1) Since China is reaching its clammy yellow fingers into Africa's natural resources, It would surprise me if Russia would do anything possible to fuck this up, and what better way to do this than to get a foothold in South Africa? Plus assuming the Whites establish their own country in the west, They'd be receptable to any country that wants to trade with them.
2) Assuming Russia goes this way, it's doubtful that Russia would broadcast it, why? Because the Russian's make themselves look powerful unless it's a war they know they can win and it's really close to Russia, but make no mistake, they'd arm insurgents worldwide if they know they can use them in some way.

You get child support from the state if you're black. Most black women live by having children. Most whites here are racist AF. It's only a small minority (wealthy) who are able to live in their gated communities away from all the niggers. Most young adults I know have at least one kid, though your whole family can end up dead in one night. They enter homes in groups of like 6 or 7 and kill, steal, torture what they can. There was an old lady who use to run a kindergarten near the gym I use to go to. They raped her and bashed her husbands skull in with a hammer. Never underestimate the cruelty of a nigger.

Sadly, the women get even more if the child has a sort of deformity, which is why so many black women are drinking while pregnant. This is so sad and such a waste worse yet is they still blame us for this monstrosity.

They've already been declared black, as far as I know. Though, they do this everywhere. During apartheid they wanted to be white, same thing that happened in the US.

I hope you mean the money wasted on them. I

Why wouldn't the unsympathetic niggers just genocide all the whites?
Also, I didn't mean that Russia would just march into SA. I meant they would just fund the the whites.

Right, which is why I stated that perhaps this is a political move where the government of RSA could hire chinx instead of niggers in order for the chinx to exploit the resources of Africa instead of hiring incompetent niggers except for maybe manual labor positions. Do you see where I'm going with this?

Everything's a waste and this just goes to show you how cucked whites have become especially since Nigerian criminals come down to SA to kidnap children and produce child pornography. Something has to change either with peaceful means or through the bullet.

Not sure what you mean user? I can't tell if this is sarcasm.
understood. anything else to add? I don't want this thread to die especially when so many retards made multiple threads about it.

I had a tought, what if the south african boers started migrating to the most underpopulated zone of south africa in order to become the majority in that zone and then declare independence and start expelling the blacks there, no matter how small that zone is.

Doubtful, not that I'd mind living in a Chinese Africa instead of a black one. I'd wager it's just the fear of the Chinese government cutting ties with them if they treat their people bad.

I was actually just talking to my ex asking her what her father is going to do, as he owns quite a bit of land. Doesn't seem like he cares, my family pretty much also couldn't be bothered to even talk about it. Only when it happens will they care. Perhaps this is a good thing. A wake up call for all whites in SA and around the World.

I wish the fucking faggot western media would actually fucking report on this shit.
White people out in SA getting killed off faster than US soldiers died during the Vietnam war and stupid kiked western media offers up complete radio silence

I thought insurgents were different from rebels in a slight way, which made me think that you wanted whites to blend into the populous then attack the government.

Seeing a bunch of white children being light on fire by blacks will be a giant redpill. It's really a shame that cucks are going to make it come to this.

Why prevent it? It's the only way to save South Africa and whites.

(((THEY))) CAN'T HAVE THEIR PUPPET GOVERNMENT BE SEEN IN A NEGATIVE LIGHT
DIAMONDS ARE A GOYS BESTFRIEND ™

Dunno man, i think my explanation is more reasonable rather than the failed govt trying to be nice to soulless chinx; for what reason would they do that by the way?

Now let me ask you something. Would the farmer accept applications from foreign volunteers when the inevitable happens?

Are you kidding? This is a golden opportunity to show the world that a band of digitial insurgents have against fucking multi-corporation news outlets. We fucking win either way.

an insurgent is really just a catachall term to refer to a rebel who hides amongst the masses and hits when he can and then steal weapons and hardware when the situation arises as well as setting up and maintaining an intelligence network.

They're preparing and buying more time while doing it.

That is if it gets coverage. There's an actual Genocide going on here, but people refuse to admit it. Zuma, the current president use to sing a song about killing the whites, yet no one said anything, if it was the reverse the whole world would be up in arms about it.

The government has a lot of shady dealings with them. I heard they were going to make Mandarin an official language here and teach it in the schools. Not sure what happened to that though.

They'd be happy to, Hell, if it broke into a race war I'm sure they could reward volunteers with land. As there is a shit ton of it.

Messed up my post. Sorry it's like 1 am here and I'm half asleep

It's only a matter of time till blacks film themselves doing it for the world to see… Self incrimination isn't something blacks have the greatest grasp over.

They do, and it is a redpill.

But if you're not in South Africa it's up to you to spread the message, even if it's just to one or two people.

there are crimes, from bottom to top and from minor to major, of all forms against whites throughout the world.
the stats are important.
our nations are suffering anti-white corruption.

If it weren't for kikes the people itt armed with just a shotgun would be able to conquer practically every nigger country single-handedly, they are that retarded and inept. It'd be like hunting wild game. I went to SA on a business trip with my father and they make american pavement apes look like geniuses. You need something like 65 IQ just to not starve to death so that is pretty telling.

I'm been searching through live leaks to find videos of the nogs attacking whites, so far I haven't found anything but them attacking each other. Here's a video of whites feeding blacks piss soup for a bottle of wine.
www.liveleak.com/view?i=c68_1204141216

If something happens to the God-Emperor then Ivanka, Jarrod and Pence will import those poor mistreated niggers here.

I don't think most people are getting the big picture here.

South Africa has become a playground for testing out various forms of social-economic policies regarding race. It was originally chosen because no one gave a shit about it to begin with. The territory is rather small and it's net worth is also quite small with global trade. Every policy you will see in South Africa in regard to race is put forth to see just how divisive they can make things here in the United States (or hell even the EU at this point). My guess is that they want to see how far they can push before a race war actually happens then turn around and implement the policy -just before- that point in the US.

Or at least this was their original plan before the wildcard got elected president. Now, if anything, they will switch their sights to Europe and the EU. Suffice to say, both EU and US are slated by these individuals to crash in a controlled method so that individuals are nearly wiped out of any and all resources before essentially being scooped up by (((them))). Or that was the original plan at least.

They can't implement that policy if we race war now.

Here's a video about white SAs fleeing their neighborhoods after Manuela's death.
liveleak.com/view?i=d2d_1388819786

liveleak.com/view?i=b68_1382714855

I can see "racist" and "nazis" attached to those dolls of white babies. Inanimate toys for children have triggered these lower than ape humanoids.

It's all well and good for the young and fit Saffas to fight back against the horde, but they'll realistically also be fighting the military, or at least not be assisted by them. Without foreign intervention to protect the white south Africans, is there anything poor farmers who can't afford militia support do but salt the land behind them as they walk out? Also what about the middle class wage slaves in the suburbs? Do they have any chance of protecting their belongings once a Jberg event happens in Cape Town? The West taking white refugees from Africa is a pipe dream of pipe dreams. I can see the US, MAYBE Australia taking since the right is in charge, but unless EU falls, no chance of the whites making it back safely.

If I'm sounding really defeatist it's because I am.

Captcha: sw numb

And then the whites would pick up the Israeli guns and break them into pieces because they don't use kike shit.

Can some one make a mp4, this needs to be spread around Holla Forums.

here ya go

how about stop acting like a faggot and get your shit together. Start by exercising.

galil's a ripoff of the finnish Rk62 and M76

actually upon closer inspection it looks that this woman is actually coloured, not white. Do you suppose there's a news source for this? I haven't found anything.

She doesnt look very white maybe a light skinned black but not very white.
Still barbaric

TBH white south Africans should really leave. Even if you can't get your money out of the country, you're probably safer being poor in Europe than wealthy in SA in the near future.

see

how about stop being a nigger

According to (((aljazeera)))
"The Somali man, 25-year-old Abdi Nasir Mahmoud Good, was stoned to death on May 30 by a mob. The violence was captured on a mobile phone and shared on the internet."

bang goes that propaganda angle. looks like we'll have to find a different one.

haha, i have prertty girlfrind u guys r fat

shame on you Holla Forums

2bh this news is old, or maybe generic is what im trying to say in english
meanwhile in the balkans

Does South Africa get any aid?

You obviously didn't look very hard.

fucking dindus
literally all of the industrialization all of the farming all due to le ebil whitey trying to build something.
'On a lazy summer's night, a South African family drifted indoors after arriving home. A gunshot rang out and the evening flipped.

Gunmen materialized in the low light. A second shot, and Tracey Lomax saw her husband fall.

"You're not the boss!" one of them kept yelling furiously at him.'
archive.is/aYYC0
archive.is/gUyPR

Honestly the most important thing for us to do is get Trumps attention and hope he forms a plan to take in SA refugees when the confiscations begin. Everything else will be dependent on white South Africans' willingness to fight in the war.

Good video.

Why do you think this is happening?

Whites are only 10%. The EFF is gaining massive popularity, so the ANC wants to distinct itself by spreading the same kind of message.

* meant to say weaken the differences instead of distinct.

As in it won't lose dooncoon voters to the EFF by making their message similar.

White South Africans are in a state of physical genocide.

We need to get our people out of there. Make a phone call to Jacob Zuma, tell him the USAF will start bombing government facilities and military installations if he interferes with the mass extraction of Whites.

When will they learn, Holla Forums?

no they should kill ALL ORGANIC LIFE THAT IS NOT WHITE

Unfortunately our cucked white governments will send millions of our tax dollars to them before they can remove themselves from the land.

So her dad gets shot by dindus and she's still into "le revolucion xDDD" after that? Fucking hell.

Women mate women… feelings before logic and reasoning.

What a pity she has not been raped to death, would have been the ultimate repentance for “white privilege”.

That would be shitty for SA but pretty good for the USA. Imagine white combat soldiers coming home after being forced to fight on the wrong side of a race war. Imagine a combat vet seeing the lack of coverage of black brutalities committed. Just picture how Detroit would seem to these young men after getting back. Think of how Affirmative Action would be viewed after watching their "allies" reeve through a countryside with no idea of mercy.

Defections would become way more common and the lessons of SA would be at the forefront of all their minds.

I have returned.
You didn't answer my question, do you think whites in the US armed forces would defect and become volunteers? I'd imagine since the majority of pilots in both the USAF and the SAAF are white, the whites would probably give air support to the rebels and bomb the blacks, but I guess that could be pushing it.

His Poes.

We'll go down fighting.
We are more advanced, more logical, more critical. More realistic. We are not barbarians, we are the 11% that the world does not give a fuck about. But we are the ones that keep this country going. Get rid of us and they're fucked. Zuma knows this and is pandering to those trying to kick him out.

Russia and China have us by the balls. The chinks, may not give a fuck, and the Russians see $$$$. However, the enemy of our past, is now our ally. The Russians are no longer communists unlike the savages that run this country and the jews that pull the strings of these black men. Malema is a dumb doos who is rogue. He got paid a visit in mid 2010's by the, then scorpions - who are now disbanded. I can only hope the hawks are still playing old school.

Copperton still has nukes. They may no longer be functional, but there is a reason the US/UN made sure they took that away before they killed this beautiful country.

Never underestimate a white African. I don't give a fuck if you're a boer, a soutie, a rhodie or a swa. We're in this together and our passed, is in the passed. The kaffirs think this is our biggest problem. They themselves have problems uniting. Fight amongst yourselves, the whites are no longer hiding their power levels.
De La Rey is the metaphor for our current situation. An artistic look at true history which can still be applied in today's scenarios.

Not the same user you're talking to. But I doubt the yanks are even mildly red-pilled when compared on the level of South Africans. They're not proud of their skin colour, they don't care about communism, they don't care about traditional values and they grew up in a degenerate society which is considered the norm worldwide in today's time.

It's a sad reality to face but I doubt your question is going to have a positive outcomes. Hey, let's just hope we get Neall Ellis should it come down to that.

Trust Naught But God!

The US military is overrated, all it takes is one or two on the inside to feed crucial data, and then poof, a missile system doesn't work. I don't have that power or expertise, but we can only hope. The American military wouldn't bomb innocent civilians, would they?

change.org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

Keep up the fight, mate. We're living in the end times.

"light skinned black" isn't a thing

that's just something american black people who don't want to admit they're mainly white say

huh, so witches were ugly long nosed women that would kidnap children to cook and eat. What does that remind me off?