How do Xboners feel about the guy in charge constantly cucking to Sony?

How do Xboners feel about the guy in charge constantly cucking to Sony?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/9416344.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know about them, but goddamn I lost my xbox 360 power cord and i'm trying to find it fuck all I want to do is play JSRF

I have literally never seen any fancuckbase worse than Xcucks. how hard do you need to get cucked by Microcuck before you stop cucking out $500 for every new cuck-console they shit out that doesn't even have any games?
annual reminder that the cuckbox was the first console that cucked you into paying a monthly fee to get cucked online.

It's because

MICROSOFT IS PLANNING TO BUY PLAYSTATION, KILL OFF XBOX, AND DESTROY STEAM.

Listen to me.

Why did you repost this?

Are you really this desperate OP?

8ch.net/v/res/9416344.html

why do you keep trying to make console-war threads?

I hope so.

what topic is he talking about? some sjw shit i presume?

More options for disabled gamers to be able to play the game.

please remember to use sage when posting in terrible threads

But user, it's only a console war if someone throws shit at nintendo!

You think you want steam gone, but you don't.

Not likely.

Nobody expected the jews to bring down the Twin Towers but look where we are today.

Microsoft buying Nintendo out a few years from now to milk their IPs is more likely than them buying Sony out.

Atleast then they'll finally be on PC.

Just wait for the gritty Duckhunt reboot.

Well the last guy they had in charge fucked over the entire Xbox brand with always online shit and TV TV TV, and generally being so goddamn out of touch with their consumers and fucking over their first-party studios, new guy is a fucking idiot shilling for Xbone/Win10 shit, and silently going to the point Dreamcast for Xbone, shit is pretty depressing to see for those sad Xbox fanboys.

Listen here, you little maggot, and you listen good: MICROSOFT IS GOING TO BUY PLAYSTATION.

That's all there is to it. No buts and ifs, it's going to happen, you fucking believe me.

Take your meds.

Sounds pretty cool tbh

You weren't the dog in the game. We'd be more likely to get rabid ducks flying around and occasionally at you and a rabid dog that randomly attacks you.

And have it be replaced by Games For Windows Life 2: Revenge of the Micro$oft?

No user, anything to compete with the monstrosity that is Michealshit is something that you desperately want.

you mean on Wangblows 10