Holy shit this is one of the most infuriating characters ever...

Holy shit this is one of the most infuriating characters ever. This is the shittiest attempt at making a female Batman I've ever seen. She's literally exactly the same as him, except "wittier" and has a shittier color scheme. They did everything they could to make her exactly the same as Batman, and then have the fucking AUDACITY to pretend she's different with this line? BATMAN TEAM UP WILL KILLERS ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Probably at least once a fucking story arc in fact! I don't get it at all, because I've enjoyed basically every Rebirth comic I've read so far, but this one isn't just bad. It's SO BAD I need a fucking drink to deal with it.

ftfy
hell, he even teamed up with Joker a few times. pic related is from Brave and the Bold of all things (quite a weird issue overall. Bats lets Joker get away with murder throughout)

Lets not forget that he is actively working alongside Clayface, Azrael, Killer Frost, and Lobo as of current continuity.

I'm not up on current continuity. Who the hell are they fighting that he's willing to work with those 4?

Clayface is trying to turn over a new leaf and claims he wants to do good last I checked, so Batman apparently agreed to let him be under those terms that he actually does do good for a change.

makes sense
depending on which origin, Clayface is a victim of society. Penguin reformed for a awhile, and Riddler became the world's greatest detective before they decided he had to be a villain again

Clayface, Killer Frost, and Azrael are all trying to be good people. Lobo is willing to be on the Justice League of America because he owed Batman a favor, and Batman promised him another favor on top of that.

He's teamed up with Deathstroke, Deadshot and Vigilante before

Her colour scheme's the only thing I like about her

Is she canonically wearing heavy metal corpse paint?

Lobo was the one that surprised me the most. Never figured he'd try to be a good guy.

Are we talking about beta nu-male Lobo or have they come to their senses on that?

Its OG Lobo the main man.

Shitty Lobo only got a handful of appearances. They learnt their lesson quickly with that.
Best Lobo appears a couple times in Justice League Action, actually.

If there is one thing I fantasize about is seeing this dyke being subjugated and humiliated, being forced to be molested, groped, prodded, kissed, gnawed, sucked, licked, pinched, humped, pumped and fucked.

So you think she's hot, eh?

Not really, I just want to see her degraded.

Because she's hot, eh?

Aquaman and Wonder Woman have no code against killing either and are still regarded as heroes.

Green Arrow killed people. Fuck, even Superman's killed people.

And then had the balls to tell Batman not to kill Joker during Death in the Family.

Alright so he killed those three AFTER Death in the Family but the point still stands.

Instances where Supes kills are glossed over and he is very anal about not taking a life. He wouldn't even kill a Warhammer C'tan that devours whole planets' life-force. If anything, when Superman kills like in the Injustice comics, Batman sees him in the worst possible light and compares him to an ISIS of Hitlers. Aquaman, Green Arrow and Wonder Woman are more comfortable with killing, yet he doesn't seem so anal about them.

nu-Lobo got bottled by Brainiac, last I check.

To be fair, at that point Superman told Batman not to go near the Joker not because it was morally wrong but because, as Ambassador of Iran, Joker had diplomatic immunity and any action Batman took against him would have sparked an international incident.

I like A Death in the Family. It's a good arc.

That's because Aquaman, Wonder Woman and Green Arrow aren't perpetual boy scouts. They don't set themselves up as paragons of virtue, unlike Superman.

Although, as I recall, both Batman and Superman treated Wonder Woman like shit when she snapped Maxwell Lord's neck.

Has there ever been any good superman and joker interactions?

There was a whole arc about one.

Man, that reminds me Iranians don't like being lumped to Arabs in the slightest. Its like saying Japs and Chinks are the same thing. Hell, Chinks themselves don't like being lumped together to each other.

Yeah they did. In Batman's case, that led to the creation of Brother Eye which backfired horribly.

Fuck you, Johns. Max didn't deserve the shitty treatment he got after JLI.

Reminder that Batwoman's color scheme was established by a good artist, and her cuntish attitude was justified by her dad conveniently not telling her that her twin sister, who was supposedly killed when they were kidnapped by terrorists as children, instead ended up going insane and becoming a supervillain that she then let die.

The current comic is being written by the same pretentious cockgobbler behind Eugenic, a comic someone else storytimed about a flaming faggot deciding to turn everyone into mutants to cure racism. He has made an active effort to shit all over what good there was about Batwoman, though admittedly DC already fucked what JHWIII had done when they drove him off in the middle of a pretty okay arc.

Whoops, got the wrong childhood page. Kate was always the edgy twin, she just got progressively edgier until she decided to take her dyke anger out on criminals.

Batman's killed people too. Probably more than the rest of the Justice League combined.

That's including all the comics before he ever had a no kill rule, as well as accidental deaths that he felt a lot of guilt over.

John Stewart blew up a planet.
Two planets.
I mean, Mogo alone had to count for more than one kill.

Those don't count. However, if I remember correctly in the Morrison comics he more-or-less forced Joe Chill to commit suicide

Then you're a dumbass

I haven't read all of them nigger. But I've enjoyed them all to some degree except Batwoman.

Then tell me which ones you've read and I'll tell you which ones are shit. Surely you haven't missed Green Lantern

I like that they acknowledge the insane training you'd have to have to be a vigilante superhero.

Wasn’t she a prostitute and a lesbian too?

Dyke: yes
Whore: nope, that's Catwoman in Miller's canon