Stranger Things 2 is a bloated sci-fi sequel

ew.com/tv/2017/10/24/stranger-things-2-review/

Lel

I'm starting not to like her
I mean, i'm not gay

Her 15 minutes are almost up. Once puberty hits and her boobs start growing her core pedo fan base will evaporate overnight.

i didn't realize Jesse Eisenberg was in this

Meme show.

It ripped off everything else.

user, you must be confused. that is not jesse eisenberg. jesse is a 34 year old man. you are looking at millie brown, who is a 13 year old girl.

while their faces and hair do bear some slight resemblance, they are in fact different people.

please try to fact-check better. mistakes happen though and i am happy to help clear up misconceptions.

Looking more like a man every day.

Pretty sure the closet homos and tra connoisseurs will stay.

The tranny conspiracy is real.

Ofc it is real.

And the trailer look so good.

Nice time digits user

This was a show really should have stuck to one season.

That was the original idea, that each season would be a new stranger thing like extended twilight zone eps. The pedobait/reddit nostalgia success of first season was too much to drop unfortunately.

GOD this piece of ugly shit looks more jewish each day

she smells like goat now

They obviously intended another season to be made, you can tell by how the last episode ends.

EWW

No, goy!

There is no conspiracy! These people are brave, and strong, and much easier to contr– I uh mean, much more able to understand the plight of the 6 million!

how surprising

This isn't Isaac Wright we're talking about user…

ftfy

That's just an open ending. They aren't always supposed to be followed up on.

Millie is a cute.

Why the phuck is it cool and trendy to single out a man's race as a pejorative simply because they are white..huh Darren Franich? You realize many of your readers are white yes? Do you think we enjoy being insulted on a daily basis by liberal SJW's like you? "white mail" this, and "white male" that… just because you are a self-loathing beta ashamed of their race doesn't mean the rest of us share your hangups.

You are also the problem. You would have make a point if you hadn't introduced political party to it. Now you are no difference than him.

Get a load of this faggot

It looks like it's gonna be shit…
who else hyped? ^_^

Sophia > Millie

I honestly forgot this shit was coming out.

Doesn't surprise me it sucks, though. The first season was like LOST, it kept tugging you around with this LE EPIC MYSTERY PLOT crap and then Deus Ex Machina'd everything in the last episode.

I expect the same will be the case this season.

Oh great, so the white redhead is gonna end up with either the spic or the nigger meanwhile, of the two white boys, one is a trembling faggot with PTSD and the other one has the hots for a 12 year-old tranny.

Don't insult Lost.

What did he mean by this?

Actually he's Hungarian

never watched this

Hahaha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

I bet her cunny was violated

I got news for you about the frog faced heeb looking one, user

(((lindleoff)))

pic related are the only white kids on the show user

Rick & Morty, the non-cartoon series

Boys do not have cunnies.

You need to just accept the fact that is a groomed tranny and deal with your own faggotry.

I liked her a lot more with long hair. I just love red heads and bangs for some reason also freckles.

You sound to me like you love redhead bearded Irish men.

Dave is pretty handsome tbh

no homo

Me. Hopefully it will be semi comfy shit. And with plenty of millie.

user plx, if she wasn't really a she do you really think they would pair her up with the only Jewish kid on the show and not 2 the other white kids?

right, but I was talking about millie

This appears to have everything a (((current year))) show requires:
- Jews
- Niggers and mystery meat
- Trannies
- Retard playing character with same retardation for awws and activism
- Ripping off successful material to be diluted into the shit blender for Generation Snowflake.

hmm..

Possibly the most unlikable cast ever?

>Trannies?

MBB is clearly not a real girl

Well someones clearly wrong

But that's every women user…