Rothschilds Are The Kikes We Need To Stop

It's been a long time since I've heard this topic brought up on Holla Forums. It's probably the most important and least talked about fact that many of our newer or younger Holla Forumsacks don't understand. The Rothschild family literally controls a Central Bank in every nation except four. (I'll explain why four in the comments) Every. Fucking. Nation.
Prior to 9/11 there were seven. Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea, and Iran. We know how this went after 9/11. Almost all of these nations have now fallen into Rothschild central banks after war. We know with certainty that the Rothschild's will assassinate leaders who threaten to refuse their kike loans forcing them to go into a never-ending debt with the bank, thus draining the wealth of a nation for eternity. Some estimates suggest the Rothschilds total wealth is as high as $500 Trillion. Others estimate it's closer to $Trillion. Regardless these are he vampiric kikes behind everything and there names are never mentioned anymore. It amazes me. They personally are response for the state of Israel (see Balfour Declaration in 1917). They are personally responsible for every major war on Earth for the last 230+ years.
This is to be a redpill/awareness/theory thread about the King of the Kikes
Below I'll list every nation controlled w/ a Rothschild Central Bank on the Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

*#deusnexus.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/rothschild-central-bank/
trueactivist.com/bolivia-asserts-newfound-economic-independence-rejects-rothschild-banks/
bloginfo.educate-yourself.eu/2013/03/list-of-banks-owned-by-the-rothschild-family
archive.is/91F8l)
buyerbeaware.blogspot.com/2011/03/rothschild-owned-banks.html
web.archive.org/web/20111206171116/http://truedemocracyparty.net/2011/11/rothschild-owned-banks-exposed/)
cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16937.0;wap2
blacklistednews.com/?news_id=7913
thatsjustplumdumb.com/index.php/2010/03/bank-for-international-settlements-bis-how-the-rothschilds-control-and-dictate-to-the-world/.
deusnexus.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/rothschild-central-bank/
youtube.com/watch?v=goako9UWQHA&feature=youtu.be&t=8884
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Afghanistan: Bank of Afghanistan
Albania: Bank of Albania
Algeria: Bank of Algeria
Argentina: Central Bank of Argentina
Armenia: Central Bank of Armenia
Aruba: Central Bank of Aruba
Australia: Reserve Bank of Australia
Austria: Austrian National Bank
Azerbaijan: Central Bank of Azerbaijan Republic
Bahamas: Central Bank of The Bahamas
Bahrain: Central Bank of Bahrain
Bangladesh: Bangladesh Bank
Barbados: Central Bank of Barbados
Belarus: National Bank of the Republic of Belarus
Belgium: National Bank of Belgium
Belize: Central Bank of Belize
Benin: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Bermuda: Bermuda Monetary Authority
Bhutan: Royal Monetary Authority of Bhutan
Bolivia: Central Bank of Bolivia
Bosnia: Central Bank of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Botswana: Bank of Botswana
Brazil: Central Bank of Brazil
Bulgaria: Bulgarian National Bank
Burkina Faso: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Burundi: Bank of the Republic of Burundi
Cambodia: National Bank of Cambodia
Came Roon: Bank of Central African States
Canada: Bank of Canada – Banque du Canada
Cayman Islands: Cayman Islands Monetary Authority
Central African Republic: Bank of Central African States
Chad: Bank of Central African States
Chile: Central Bank of Chile
China: The People’s Bank of China
Colombia: Bank of the Republic
Comoros: Central Bank of Comoros
Congo: Bank of Central African States
Costa Rica: Central Bank of Costa Rica
Côte d’Ivoire: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Croatia: Croatian National Bank
Cuba: Central Bank of Cuba
Cyprus: Central Bank of Cyprus
Czech Republic: Czech National Bank
Denmark: National Bank of Denmark
Dominican Republic: Central Bank of the Dominican Republic
East Caribbean area: Eastern Caribbean Central Bank
Ecuador: Central Bank of Ecuador
Egypt: Central Bank of Egypt
El Salvador: Central Reserve Bank of El Salvador
Equatorial Guinea: Bank of Central African States
Estonia: Bank of Estonia
Ethiopia: National Bank of Ethiopia
European Union: European Central

Fiji: Reserve Bank of Fiji
Finland: Bank of Finland
France: Bank of France
Gabon: Bank of Central African States
The Gambia: Central Bank of The Gambia
Georgia: National Bank of Georgia
Germany: Deutsche Bundesbank
Ghana: Bank of Ghana
Greece: Bank of Greece
Guatemala: Bank of Guatemala
Guinea Bissau: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Guyana: Bank of Guyana
Haiti: Central Bank of Haiti
Honduras: Central Bank of Honduras
Hong Kong: Hong Kong Monetary Authority
Hungary: Magyar Nemzeti Bank
Iceland: Central Bank of Iceland
India: Reserve Bank of India
Indonesia: Bank Indonesia
Iran: The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran
Iraq: Central Bank of Iraq
Ireland: Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland
Israel: Bank of Israel
Italy: Bank of Italy
Jamaica: Bank of Jamaica
Japan: Bank of Japan

Jordan: Central Bank of Jordan
Kazakhstan: National Bank of Kazakhstan
Kenya: Central Bank of Kenya
Korea: Bank of Korea
Kuwait: Central Bank of Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan: National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic
Latvia: Bank of Latvia
Lebanon: Central Bank of Lebanon
Lesotho: Central Bank of Lesotho
Libya: Central Bank of Libya (Their most recent conquest)
Uruguay: Central Bank of Uruguay
Lithuania: Bank of Lithuania
Luxembourg: Central Bank of Luxembourg
Macao: Monetary Authority of Macao
Macedonia: National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia
Madagascar: Central Bank of Madagascar
Malawi: Reserve Bank of Malawi
Malaysia: Central Bank of Malaysia

Mali: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Malta: Central Bank of Malta
Mauritius: Bank of Mauritius
Mexico: Bank of Mexico
Moldova: National Bank of Moldova
Mongolia: Bank of Mongolia
Montenegro: Central Bank of Montenegro
Morocco: Bank of Morocco
Mozambique: Bank of Mozambique
Namibia: Bank of Namibia
Nepal: Central Bank of Nepal
Netherlands: Netherlands Bank
Netherlands Antilles: Bank of the Netherlands Antilles
New Zealand: Reserve Bank of New Zealand
Nicaragua: Central Bank of Nicaragua
Niger: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Nigeria: Central Bank of Nigeria
Norway: Central Bank of Norway
Oman: Central Bank of Oman
Pakistan: State Bank of Pakistan
Papua New Guinea: Bank of Papua New Guinea
Paraguay: Central Bank of Paraguay
Peru: Central Reserve Bank of Peru
Philip Pines: Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
Poland: National Bank of Poland

Portugal: Bank of Portugal
Qatar: Qatar Central Bank
Romania: National Bank of Romania
Russia: Central Bank of Russia
Rwanda: National Bank of Rwanda
San Marino: Central Bank of the Republic of San Marino
Samoa: Central Bank of Samoa
Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
Senegal: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Serbia: National Bank of Serbia
Seychelles: Central Bank of Seychelles
Sierra Leone: Bank of Sierra Leone
Singapore: Monetary Authority of Singapore
Slovakia: National Bank of Slovakia
Slovenia: Bank of Slovenia
Solomon Islands: Central Bank of Solomon Islands

South Africa: South African Reserve Bank
Spain: Bank of Spain
Sri Lanka: Central Bank of Sri Lanka
Sudan: Bank of Sudan
Surinam: Central Bank of Suriname
Swaziland: The Central Bank of Swaziland
Sweden: Sveriges Riksbank
Switzerland: Swiss National Bank
Tajikistan: National Bank of Tajikistan
Tanzania: Bank of Tanzania
Thailand: Bank of Thailand
Togo: Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO)
Tonga: National Reserve Bank of Tonga
Trinidad and Tobago: Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago

Tunisia: Central Bank of Tunisia
Turkey: Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey
Uganda: Bank of Uganda
Ukraine: National Bank of Ukraine
United Arab Emirates: Central Bank of United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom: Bank of England
United States: Federal Reserve, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
Vanuatu: Reserve Bank of Vanuatu
Venezuela: Central Bank of Venezuela
Vietnam: The State Bank of Vietnam
Yemen: Central Bank of Yemen
Zambia: Bank of Zambia
Zimbabwe: Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe

OK I'll get right on it

Now back to those without, here's a slightly outdated list ***#deusnexus.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/rothschild-central-bank/
Prior to 9/11 there were 7:
Afghanistan Iraq Sudan Libya Cuba North Korea Iran.
Afghanistan and Iraq and Sudan and Libya have fallen.
There were 3 left. Then Bolivia kicked out their Central Banks last year becoming the first nation to do so successfully.
trueactivist.com/bolivia-asserts-newfound-economic-independence-rejects-rothschild-banks/

A lesser one would just fill their place.

You mean the freemasons that are their kikelings that say rothchild because eyes wide shut was about freemasonry kubric tried to hide behind the rothchilds. Why do you think they allowed it to be filmed on their property? The chair even was not a big deal kubric was killed by multi millionaire freemasons who justified fleecing him because of the cult. They felt like they where more prolific than he by paying a police union less than 100 thousand dollars for his murder. The freemasons represent both a local and international menace that can be culminated as the rothchilds. However freemasonry is the most tangible kikeling that can be ravished with the same effort. Doubling the impact with indirect apotheosis and direct apotheosis to the direct problem.

That's not entirely true. Bolivia went from one of the poorest south African nations to now a thriving nation after kicking out the kikes, all major foreign corporations, and forcing those that remain to give them a whopping 80% of the corporations profits to the govt.

How did Erik Estrada over here manage to do that?

I ask myself this daily. What he was capable of doing is beyond comprehension and why he's still alive is as well.

this isnt the 1700s when they were a good target, western governments have a masonic ideology even if they are not freemasons

wrong reply

That seems Farrakhan-esque and broad by simply saying "Freemasons" or "Shriners". Care to divulge further?

Where did you get this list of all the countries from OP, any source?

Well the Rothschilds where in a vanity fair series of portraits of famous masons in the early 1900s. As far as the overall rig that is the police that is the most common most local most political grasp that is almost assured to the police unions or the patrolman's union or the fraternal order of police which is the same thing. Occult forces made in the 1940s landed its directer murdered. Recently David Crowley was murdered for showing the masons in masks. The masks is huge because horror movies are kike propaganda. Alfred hitchcocks first film was about the first serial killer jack the Ripper. The film was called the lodger. Friday the 13th is a son of a widow wearing a medieval executioners mask (commonly mistaken for a hockey mask) and executing people confined to a camp. Executioner forshadowing. For all intents and purposes any and all Freemasons because of their secular treasonous oaths against all other oaths they take in the military all oaths to defend America goes to constructing a new world order. You kill a child and you are given a handshake by ted turner and you feel like you are going places. But the reality is all Freemasons are sleeper cell terrorists because they have a depopulation 3 world wars motive that Pepe Mazzini and Albert Pike corresponded in the 1800s. That is the global masonic apparatus that the kikes use like a joystick. That is how kikes are always in charge because goyim who are sekrit to a cult give kikes a boost at the expense of your liberties for freemasonry. Kids are scalped for the hell of it. It is how the blood libel remained. Under the closed doors of the temple.

I know critical thinking will trigger the mods into banning me, but do you have evidence for your claim

>*#deusnexus.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/rothschild-central-bank/
That link cites the source humansarefree.com which cites the dead link: bloginfo.educate-yourself.eu/2013/03/list-of-banks-owned-by-the-rothschild-family (archive.is/91F8l) which cites the dead link buyerbeaware.blogspot.com/2011/03/rothschild-owned-banks.html (web.archive.org/web/20111206171116/http://truedemocracyparty.net/2011/11/rothschild-owned-banks-exposed/) which cites cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=16937.0;wap2 which cites blacklistednews.com/?news_id=7913 and thatsjustplumdumb.com/index.php/2010/03/bank-for-international-settlements-bis-how-the-rothschilds-control-and-dictate-to-the-world/.
The original link makes the claim that all central banks are controlled by the Rothschilds without any evidence, there is still no evidence provided.

deusnexus.wordpress.com/2017/01/26/rothschild-central-bank/
As I said though the list is out of date, because in November Bolivia kicked out their Rothschild Bank.

And Forbes doesn't list the Rothschilds on their wealthiest men of the world list. I don't get your point? It should be self explanatory. There isn't evidence that 9/11 was an inside job on record either but you don't dispute that fact. We known the Rothschild Central Banking Cartel is responsible.

I was going to hate but I'm impressed. He isn't some mongrel fuck either, hes a native.

Fucking hell, it's worse than I thought.
so I guess Bolivia will acquire WMDs in the next few years or so, if you know what I mean.

They'll probably spring up a new, well-funded and armed revolutionary organization that happens to execute a miraculous coup for the people against the current government.

wat

As for the "whooping", it just shows you are an imbecile. The answer is to NOT have any corporations, only single companies as nazi germany, with a special currency to be used amongst them. Over-taxing rich people never worked and never will, it is only a matter of time until they decide to not function anymore and leave the country. Then you become another commie shitthole ridden with famine.

I've already figured out the OP is poisoning the well when he listed this item in
Nice try, OP.

I didn't write the article user. Just quoting it.

All of those banks are the countries' central banks, what the fuck are you talking about.

They're not even close to being the top ones.

The fucking freemasons dont matter at this point we are. They are on top of way more powerful Institutions, government, intel, banks, etc. They will hide in freemasonry when we defeated them, but we are far away from that. It always feels like shilling to me when someone comes up with muh freemason conspiracy.

>implying there are kikes we don't need to stop

Uruguay isn't on the list. Another plus for that country. No same-sex marriage or abortion. Uses direct democracy instead of relying on pappa bear. Runs on 95% renewable energy. Half Christian, half agnostic. This might be the best place on earth right now. I wonder why they are allowed to be happy.

This.

It's probably best to start with Rothschilds though. Their pawns will be easy prey without them.

youtube.com/watch?v=goako9UWQHA&feature=youtu.be&t=8884

Maybe you should fucking lurk them, nigger faggot.