HOPE
HOPE
HOPE

Best girl prove me wrong.

Her lower mouth slobbers

Mou~

I can't, she is the smelliest girl.

Soldier girl is the best girl

This looks like something off of tumblr.

She's not literally the last girl on the planet. There you've been proved wrong.

What does that even mean?

It's the name of the first main character

>tfw Mukuro wanted to protect Makoto's smile

Mukuro's Junko best grill, Maizono worst grill, literally jew-tier.

I would agree with you if Chihiro didn't exist but he does

I see you're men of fine taste

Gokigenyou~

HA HA HA

Poor rules man didn't deserve to die

She won't ever love you.

She's a real qt.
Definitely better than the real Junko.
She deserves to be the OTP than Kyoko.

Agreed.

Do idols really go through all that disgusting shit in japan?

pic related is best waifu without a doubt, though to be fair I don't count any characterization of anyone in chapter 3 to be canon because it was so poorly written so I aporogaizu for her killing 2nd best waifu

I've noticed a lot more talk about DR recently than usual, I'm guessing it's because by now the PCfags like me have gotten around to finishing both of them since they were ported recently.

RULESGUY BESTGUY

cute

DESPAIR GIRLS PORT WHEN?

YEAH SAME FOR 999 AND 101010 VLR

ALSO SAKURA THEMED DYNASTY WARRIORS CLONE ¿WHEN?

Why did she leave so early?

my amounts of love for her will compensate for that ;)

It's always the best ones that go first.

They should've made the Monomi magical girl minigame into that.

either one you're talking about, you're wrong.

Japanese are deceitful yellow roaches

I want to Togami to be proud of me.

Daily reminder that 999 is a complete garbage for literally retarded weebs with only redeemable thing being a single waifu material whom you can never reach neither in reality, nor in the game and probably a shitty base ground for VLR.

I like games where you have to escape from a place, I've always liked those room escape flash games back in the days and I was expecting just that.
I wasn't really disapointed in the game.

Sure, anyone can have different tastes, there isn't really much problem with that. But I bet its mentioned and recommended for a tad different reasons. And having your standarts so low is inexcusable in this day and age.

So I finally finished my playthrough of Trigger Happy Havoc and Im missing an event from chapter 3 or 4 I believe. Its in between School Photo 1 and Cash Money. Any ideas what I need to do to get it? I doubt it involves the School Mode.

Im going to run through the school mode later, im tuckered out. I randomly.woke up at like 3am and just finished the game a few minutes ago.

All that artwork in the gallery at the end is delicious, anyone know where I can find some high res pics of the artwork online? Id like to use some of them as phone wallpaper.

Also is there a particular order I should go in from here? Should I go right into 2 and THEN Ultra Despair Girls or should I do thst one first?

Where are you in all the jewtendo threads around here?

If you care about the story then DR2 before despair girls, it spoils some of the bigger DR2 twists.

Chronologically Despair Girls takes place between the first and the second game but there honestly isn't really a reason to go against the release order.

My main point is that 999 is objectively shit. There is no point for me to visit nin threads for that matter since the only shit people talk about there aren't relevant to my tastes, so I can't accurately judge it and even if I were able to, there is no motivation for me to do so.
Its no use to try to change the whole community, but there is hope that I could ease someones pain or help them not experience it in the first place.

Here, Ill fix that for you guys.

uhhurhuhruhrurhr… *mumbling of tardness*

Shit taste, both of you

He's my choice as best girl, but Sakura was the only character death that I found upsetting.

>girl

He's* whatever you want her to be :^)**

aw shit

I like the concept, get some reading comprehension you fucking nigger.
Concepts are the same but I don't have the same expectation regarding the execution when I'm playing a flash game and when I'm playing a professional game.

If you're into mentally retarded childs then I guess.
Although I'd be damned a thousand times just to be able to grope dem thighs.

Maybe start with yourself? I was making a point that its shittyness doesn't come from my affection or dislike towards something other than execution.
That is why I'm saying that you have low standarts, nothing to do with concepts, tastes and stuff.

Yep

Maybe try Usami?

where did zero touch you ?

Everywhere, starting from barebones mechanics to a self-contradictory and anticlimactic story.

speaking of which, what's the story of the sequel ?

Don't ask me, didn't experience it yet.

Back to the topic, how can they expect us to believe that high-school students (from Japan of all the places) ended the world ?
I know they insist that the world got mem'd pretty hard but still it's ridiculous they didn't just get shoah'd. It's also implied that the niggers nigged.

Lovu lovu

How can anyone like this cunt? It's truly amazing how they made a character with 2 personalities and they are BOTH FUCKING INSUFFERABLE

Peko did nothing wrong

thats where you are wrong

how triggered were the SJWs ?

Sorry chum, this hoe is nothing but SHIT

Junkofags exist, think about that.

Agreed

Very if I remember correctly, there were a lot of angry tweets directed at NISA that day.

Junko is excellent fap material as long as she doesn't open her whore mouth, and there's Mukuro-Junko too who is pure love

This in 2010 or the PC gayman release?

For her to have done nothing wrong, that would mean Fuyuhiko really wanted to kill Mahiru. But the trial determined she killed her on her own accord. That's pretty wrong.

The truth.

I just wanted to make her smile…

Really? What was their fucking argument? Right before Dying, Chihiro pretty much said that he identifies (and has always identified) himself as a boy, and wanted to get /fit/ and all that

I've played the game on a PSP emulator

SJWs don't care about the truth or redemption, they just want everyone to be degenerates like them.

Monomi confirmed jew.

No, you misunderstood.
I meant the SJW outrage.

I don't know then.
Why is the Danganronpa 2's translation so much better than the first one ?

If they at least looked as cute as he did, rather than like ghetto crackwhores.

Why fam
That's gay shit

2010 I think, it took them a while to catch onto it though because:
1. SJWs don't play games
and
2. They weren't interested until the series started gaining a bit of popularity in the west.

Essentially what said. They saw it as an opportunity to have a tranny shoved into the game and they were all pissed off because….. I dunno, they thought Spike Chunsoft were denying the existence of trannies possibly? Or they took it as some kind of personal insult. I don't really care to delve too deeply into the mental workings of these nutters

Aye, thanks
Goons will be goons I guess.

>>>/out/

to be fair dude you are in a danganronpa thread, what makes one shitty anime trope filled VN so much worse than another?

Your shit is purple? You should see a doctor, that could be a sign of intestinal bleeding.

Unfortunately it doesn't have much of one, it basically ports a bunch more ideas from Ever17 like 999 did but less creatively and the story is all just a prologue for the third game.

Comparing girls is fine and all, but who is the best bro ?

Tanaka

Chihiro

it's like you want us to laugh at you

fam I just googled "Ibuki pointing" and downloaded the first one I saw

complete trash

I thought they were going for clueless dumbass hiding behind theatrics with him, but his case was a great development.

Mondo hands down.

Go away Hifumi.

Execution? Sure, psp had better hardware going for it so it could technically outperform in that theoretical competition just because of that, but there is enough glaring problems in 999 that this issue seems irrelevant.
For example, 999 could greatly benefit from chapter selection/save system that is present in ronpa which is exceptionally well made even though it didn't require this much thought to pass. Or another issue, both are games vns about logic, thus presented facts in the story should lead to some logical conclusion. 999 throws logic out the trash for the sake of some twist even though it constantly forced you to pay attention to what has happened so far, ronpa at least the first one, since I've yet to finish the other ones is both subtle and keeps its story straight while still having twists.
Those are just few comparisons, there is a lot more to say about those two.

Better?

I actually didn't see Danganronpa 2's twist coming because I thought it would be DP1's twist so I didn't even think about it when I was proven wrong at the end of the previous game.
The Future Foundation did absolutely nothing wrong.

Draw a girl call it a boy.
At least happend.

Well all logic go out of the window once you realize that the Chief Executive of Towa Group's Robotics Branch is a loli.
who then build a massive monokuma army for Junkos personal use

Junko even got control over Novoselic; an extremely small kingdom. Where they are taught warfare, to the point that grade-school children can operate tanks. and considering that Novoselic have defended its people for freaking generations should prove that they are a bunch of Mary sues.

She did create a world wide occupy movement, just an tad more violent and actually successful.

Finally Junko even managed to detroy the Togami empire which in it self Is pretty amazing, considering they have jew tier world control.

What DR1 twist in particular are you talking about?

Wait where did you get all that info ? Is there a game I missed and that doesn't require me to buy a pspnogame to play ?

Well I thought that the pics we find with our dead friends together and happy were because we were in a simulation.

Mechamaru died so we wouldn't starve.
Gundham is a gommie and probably a jew too, he rapes Sonia daily.

MECHANIGGER WASNT EVEN TRULY ALIVE GET OUT CLANGFAGS REEEEEE

It is implied during his confession in the trial that Gundam and Nidai got into the fight to force a break to the stalemate that would cause everyone to starve.
They knowingly it out to create a murder case that would save the others from monokuma's death trap.

user you should know better than to come to a DR thread 6 years after the games have released on an anonymous internet image board before finishing them, even I will bitch about people spoiling it in any other thread but you deserve the spoilers you've gotten here.

Nigger I didn't even enter the thread

I guess Kaz was played like a damn fiddle.

you did now fam, and now you're a prime candidate for much worse spoilers if someone slightly less nice than me reads what you've written here. Trust me just knowing that someone dies isn't nearly as bad as knowing who lives or worse: who kills someone. I had the latter spoiled for me once but fortunately it was on the worst case (ch 3).

Just did to point out that if someone posts unspoilered spoilers, people who scroll past a thread will still be exposed to it.

Time to hide the thread, good bye

Takes place between DR 1 and 2. Explains alot, there is a 8 hour
game movie on youtube if you have the autism.

I did it
no regrets

why do people do this? 8ch.net/v/catalog.html

Anyone know if the game is actually good?

I'd like to play a DR third person shooter on paper because it sounds fucking weird, but I have no idea if Spike Chunsoft know what they're doing gameplay-wise.

i thought she was a raging lesbian at first instead she's so cute in her events ç_ç

mukuro best girl

the gameplay sucks. they know that the shooting is ass so they mostly relegate it to "puzzles" that take no effort to solve.

the story isn't really great either. it drags along and the interactions between thick thigh girl and mpd girl are almost entirely flat. the music sucks. there's not much thats redeeming about it other than it being relatively high production value for what it is

I was thinking about the DR3 anime that's coming up, especially the despair arc. Seeing how the island crew came to be ultimate despair sounds interesting on paper, but the more I think about it, the less I think it's a good idea.
>True and worst Junko will not only be back, but all-powerful and unstoppable since it's a prequel she's obviously going to win

Unless they got some serious surprises up their sleeves, I think we should prepare for some weapons-grade cringe

Alright good to know

thats it I'm watching the damn movie version, autism be damned

It's alright, it's not the best and not the worst. The shooting is a bit clunky and the boss fights are extremely easy since they all have a gimmick for their weakness tied to the type of bullet you get in the chapters.
The music is great, a step down from the last game, but still very good.
The interactions between Toko and Makoto's sister are pretty on par with the interactions in the other games.

serious surprises are a given, but I have mixed feelings considering their last attempt at anime

what are you fuckin gay

I would pound hard if it was a she

I'm only watching the anime to know how the fuck did Nekomaru and Gundam ever fall into despair, these two are like the most despair-immune people in the entire series

The soldier knows no disgrace

thats not how traps work you casual

the joke

a joke does not excuse a horrid transgression such as that abomination, traps with boobies are strictly haram under all circumstances

don't you mean strictly harem

but the flat chest is the best part of traps!

that's like butter pecan ice cream, pecans (penises) are nice and all but they are secondary to the entire point: ice cream (delicious flat trap chests)

user please
Traps are girls with penises with the immorality turn on of all of it being gay.

Would you also be pinching a tent?

best girl!
BOW DOWN PEASANTS!

Fuck off, hoe, you'll never be Queen.

Q U E E N N E V E R E V E R
U
E
E
N

N
E
V
E
R

E
V
E
R

The holy trinity: nekomaru, mechamaru, and minimaru

This is why retards like you could never enjoy MGSV, you hyped yourself up and then got spoiled the little story there was.
Never browse a thread about a game you haven't finished

Most definitely

I'm not buying a psvita that's for sure.

C'mon weebanons this better be video games.

You know the rules.

It is vidya you retard

Liar detected.

Typical.

Something that's bugged me for a while: if junko was the true ultimate despair does that mean mukuro was once a normal student?

Also how did they get junkos body if she was crushed?

Possibly but her ability and backstory are pretty tragic so odds are she was always part of camp despair.

Mukuro did nothing wrong.

They're both ultimate despair together supposedly, at least at the start, but clearly Junko went overboard with that shit and pushed Mukuro away in the end.

She was, she just is easily manipulated by Junko because Junko bullied her since they were young

She was starting to have serious doubts about Junko's plan by the events of DR and didn't want the students to actually die

You guys are so funny!

the banner for this board said something along the lines of "Vidya, VNs, and (something else I forgot)" for quite some time so fuck off please

Real talk; not counting spin-offs, is there any VN series with more gameplay than DR?

Makes sense. After learning the twist I went back and talked to her more between trials. She's pretty bro tier and it socks that she was killed off so early.

>not knowing that Holla Forums is for "Vidya, VN's and fun

Get out.

phoenix wright?

There's an alternate history version of what would have happened if she didn't die so early in DR2 if you're curious

A couple, 999 and VLR have almost comparable amounts of gameplay with all the puzzle rooms and there's one whose name I forgot that has isometric fast paced giant robot fights between VN sections.

Phoenix Wright doesn't have minigames though, it's just point and click.

Mukuro a best!

How does that have MORE gameplay? It's the same shit but with even less mechanics

Everybody is messed up in that school.

I am pretty curious.

GET YOUR DICKS OUT OF THE WAIFU

Senran Kagura

Riiiiiiiight. Just remember weebanons, your shitty slideshow simulator is in par with Gone Home and Sunset.

You know, way up there in terms of A E S T H E T I C.

we get it, you don't like VNs

now fuck off back to tumblr with your goatposting

Kill yourself and go back to halfchan where you belong.

Rule 8
Enjoy your ban newfag :)

Fine, have something even more lewd.

Well I meant more as in one of the students that was influenced by junko, but like that user said they were twin despair so…

This is a blue board!

What the fuck user?
Do you not know what spoilers are?

There's something about a girl who nags you into being a man, but gets flustered and blushes when you do step up.

Impersonating anime girls over the internet isn't cute, especially when you're a weeaboo neckbeard faggot

But there's no genitalia so there's no need for spoilers :^)

hold on I think you're onto something, I now require r34 of him as a trap with makeup in a cute dress

Now that's just gay.

Degenerate

MODS MODS MODS

Jesus user stop.

It's like you don't even bites za dusto

weebs are worse than niggers. sage all weeb threads

Anyone else here agrees that being Mukuro is suffering?
;_;

As soon as Hajime "blacked out" and the transition to the next screen had a sort of digital effect all I could think is this better not all be a fucking simulation
Then as the game progressed any time a question that couldn't be answered came up that thought came back to me
However I actually didn't mind the twist in the end since it all had a good reason and just ended up elevating the story further.

I sort of saw it coming when I saw the door before entering the classroom, along with usami being able to transform that chicken. Figured we were all robots, in vr, or I was a robot.

Except its presented in a way that you are bound to make a misconception for what does that supposed to mean, so you have a legit twist hiding right under your nose the whole time. 999 on the other hand acts like
>are you still listening well then Fuck♂You everything is a fucking magical delusional world that may or may not exist for the reasons unknown, here are some questions we won't explain, see ya

I'm sorry I forgot the scenes were 999 took place in a dream world.
I forgot that Junko actually had a real motivation

Thank you for reminding me of these things that totally happened.

That isn't at all what happened in 999 though.

FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT
FAGGOTS GET OUT

The game came out on PC didn't it? You faggots are always late

that's like complaining about trash in a dumpster.

Seriously now Dangling Ropa is horrible with massive plot holes, a "mystery" that makes absolutely no sense as no one has any motivation other than "well the plot wanted them to", and has horrible fucking gameplay where it wants you to present words in a certain order/ evidence on a certain word in spite of it being mentioned 9 fucking times in the conversation repeated ad nausium. Horrible weebs will continue to eat this shit up because they think it's deep. Fucking phoenix wright was better because at least the plots were internally consistent "there's some fucking random ass ghost shit going down" but it's not "oh despair syndrome… which does… umm shit I forget just write what the plot needs it to do in there"

Shit you want overrated this is Gone Home levels.

Ok so in the world it is said that there are transmitters and receivers. One can only transmit, other can only receive. So(fuck…) while facing an impossible unsolvable situation june as a transmitter was able to develop receiver powers, not only that, but she also in a matter of a few seconds created unlimited amount of realities(…you) set in different time periods each resulting in different outcome, (you are with me so far?) with situations which require unnecessarily convoluted ways to setup in the said realities all of which take years in the dreamland and are instantaneous in the actual reality. And all of that for the sake of solving sudoku that wasn't even impossible to solve without a 3rd party knowledge to begin with and a twist that literally doesn't bring anything to the table, except room for more contradictory magic shenanigans.
As far as I understand, the group that Junko is a part of have already succeeded at what they are doing, the point of what has happened was to reinforce the situation in the world, so there wasn't really a need for acting like a sore loser in the end, and most of the actions are easily explained either by a mood sway or actual affection towards her title. Nothing retarded here as far as the plot goes.

I don't know anything about despair syndrome, maybe sequels fucked that up I don't know.

yeah you forgot where I said "at least the plots were internally consistent"

And you've missed the part where I said I'm not yet subjected to the despair syndrome shenanigans.

Not even in the first game they are
"oh whoever died in the first 5 seconds, but it was actually a body double… umm we hinted at this we swear"
"People can go super saiyan and destroy walls, but this is not an anime"
"YOU CAN PROGRAM AN AI ON A FUCKING LAPTOP BUT THIS IS NOT AN ANIME"

It was actually hinted and a bit out of the place since no one else other than junko had something like posters lying around(well, maybe asahinas swimsuit which didn't play any role whatsoever), and I definitely was able to recollect that scene where he asks her about the appearance.
Wasn't it 1. a door 2. done by a human with extraordinary strength?
Surely that is a bit contradictory to a reality, but some stories are good because they are not reality. Good ones set and announce some rules and conceptions within which the said world operates and then tries to tell the story unveiling in that world, as far as this concept goes ronpa does it pretty fine, unlike 999.

None of that is dream worlds, it's just alternate timeline story routes explained diagetically. It's actually a pretty straightforward and clever handling of the common concept of "true routes" in VNs.

Except they specifically use a "this is not an anime" line during… the fat dude's death scene
Lets not forget Junko has no real motivation outside of "well the plot needed a villian" the whole "cause despair thing" was already a done deal at that point with her controlling most of the world. Lets not even get into how a random teenager became the head of a super organization, that's never explained either.
And the whole AI thing only gets worse when you realize that there was no reason for him to have the laptop in the first place, or as mentioned Junko went through all their shit, why Junko would see a laptop that she can't boot up and go "LMFAO DESPAIR" and just leave it.

Or you know the "super detective" doing literally nothing other than get framed in a murder.
She's such a good detective she… sets the stage for YOU to find the culprit! She'll also give you generic hints!
Especially once there's already been a proven safe spot to have discussions and she mentions that she trusts you, she's still just gonna let herself get framed and not mention it in the slightest. "Oh just roll with it, I swear it'll be fine not like I can talk to you in the AI bathroom we have set up"

Except the actual world lore and concepts suffer dramatically from it. Also, did you even read my explanation of what has happened, because the term dreamland doesn't make any meaningful significance whatsoever?

That is not a world concept you know?
Except she claims to be whole or part of the ultimate despair and plays accordingly to the title.
Is she even a head of it though?
Because that'd make for a good show? Because the main work is already done by this point? Because she underestimated ultimate programmers abilities a bit?

I think there is a trope for it which is so usual these days in videogames that there is literally no point in bringing that up on a Holla Forums board.
Isn't she just testing the concept of hope and friendship at that point in time? Doesnt she said that "hey I'm being framed, please believe in me as you claim you would"?

Those are just massively weak writing.
There's no reason for her to believe that Neigi's ploy will even work. What if junko was just like "fuck it I'm finishing the execution" as opposed to dicking around.
Also "she plays according to her title" isn't a motivation. It was a motivation in Okage the Shadow King because that was the entire fucking point. Here it's just… well she's bad because she's bad, she has no actual motivation to be bad, but just is because fuck you writing is hard.
Oh yeah sure the thing that took literal years of planning you can just roll with and go "LMFAO DESPAIR" and not bother to take the one thing that could possibly ruin your plan. That's a massive plot hole because it's shown she has massive contingencies in place, but just what got lazy at someone who's thing is that they're literally the best programmer ever and is a massive flaw in the plan? Don't bother covering that up no.

It's weak ass writing is what it is.
Except she has no reason to test that trust, she just does it because the plot needs a case there. You have to """"figure"""" (I can't put that in enough quotes because the game treats you like a retard unless it just excludes information) out who the real villian is via… posters (which by your own admission appear in multiple areas including junko's room) and a body which the Player character dismisses as "looking off because he's never seen a body before"

except that's horrible writing, "Get it we're saying we're something and we're not!" isn't a get out of jail free card for your shit writing. Just because a movie goes "oh man get it this movie sucks" doesn't excuse the fact that it sucks.

oh and lets not forget that when your declared to be the killer in the final case, that gives the AI the motivation to hack the execution device.
If it wasn't you there than obviously it can't work up the effort, even though it would've just been short a single person and AI's hacking would've succeeded eventually. Even though she doesn't do anything to assist the actual catching of the culprit. but ehhh gotta have MULTIPLE ENDINGS (tm)

Not to mention both endings of the game are junko's plan failing miserably. "you live a life inside the school" and "you escape" are the endings and are IIRC based on if you turn in the detective or not.

1. Naegi has solved every case so far without being spoonfed.
2. There is nothing she can say that'll actually help her case, since she has no alibi.
3. Hope isn't exactly based on a reason, and what part is - I've explained earlier.
If you are questioning why exactly they are called desperation girls or the concept of desperation syndrome then sure, I can't answer that, but as far as it goes it works fine.
1. The notebook was actually broken when it was discovered.
2. It was stated that its shitty notebook.
3. "The ultimate programmer wasn't given much time to do as much as she'd do." - underestimation.
4. It wasn't planned and calculated completely through 100%. Not even 50%. Ookami and ikuburo or how is that whore's name is spelled didn't play their intended roles at all.
Ok, monokuma theathre is a weak ass writing, monokuma coins is a weak ass writing, menu interaction is a weak ass writing etc.
Except she does since she has an emotional flip out a few scenes earlier for a few days over that matter?
First interaction with "junko", posters that show different looks, unexpected response to her own death, monokuma death report, out of the place 16th student twist with the name layed out, fake nails, case going at the wrong pace, biolab lights and finally "there are two of them" I think that's enough of fair hints to lead you to the conclusion before the actual revelation.
Except you don't get it at all. Tropes are tools, there are no bad or good tools, there are widerange and limited range tools thus making some misused a lot and others not so much.
Here 4th wall breaking acts as a catalyst for making your expectations flowing in some other way, its a way of author to say "its not a usual flow of the story" thus forcing you to expect something else from used tropes. Fanservice is used for a pace manipulation which is quite significant to any story. Both of those affect the realism department, but returning to the 4th wall point, the remark about realism doesn't literally claim exactly what it says thus successfully justificating the use of both of those tropes.

It is not about why it can't, it is about why it wouldn't. Naegi gave it and inspiration a hope and a way to be useful to others, to claim its usefulness to others, so whats not a better way to repay but to make sure that HE is safe. If it exposed itself earlier then it'd be in vain and it wouldnt be able to help naegi later.
The other ending isn't a fail of the plan, it was expected. It is misery to outsiders to see those people be in a cage of their circumstances for their entire life, since they know that it is artifically set up. It is a desperate acceptance just like a human life sometimes for example.

Who hype for Future? Who hype for Despair?

So there's still no motivation other than "it's LMFAO EPIN DESPAIR" for the villian, simply because "It's just a set piece" doesn't excuse the horrible writing.
Yet somehow not shitty enough to have a literal fucking AI something that by all current projections requires massive amounts of memory, and "it was broken" doesn't really cover it when there's fucking electrical components laying around unused in fucking 70% of the rooms.
That's human error, and it's shown that it was planned for in the long run because it didn't really matter if they did their parts or not. Honestly the entire reason the plot fails period is "the AI does magic AI things because we can't write."
Which is still a plot hole, as it was shown the only people smuggled shit in was when they literally hide them inside their body cavities, but hey lets take your wallets but NOT the laptop!

Ah yes which is why it gives up unless neigi is about to die. "well he's still alive and not in danger TIME TO GIVE UP"

In spite of no reason to ever distrust him ever, but because THE PLOT needs her to throw a hissy. You need buildup, Hey I have a good reason, maybe Neigi was trying his own plan and didn't want anyon… oh wait that wouldn't work either because THERE'S LITERALLY A SAFE ROOM TO HAVE ALL DISCUSSION IN. Junko obviously doesn't care because people spend fucking hours in there and she isn't remotely suspicious.

he's functionally retarded and has shit spoonfed to him, not by her but by the game. Literally every character in this game makes the standard JRPG protagonist look like a MENSA member.

I really don't see what you're trying to do, you admit the writing is complete tripe and utter shit, yet you continue to attempt to defend it.

Also
Ah yes I too would expect spears to raise up out of the ground randomly and impale me when I try to touch a bear.
And most of those such as the 16th student twist, case going wrong, biolab lights, and THERE ARE TWO OF THEM are only revealed after the hunt for the "culprit" starts I.E at the end of the game. It's not deduction if you don't get any information throughout 90% and then it just dumps "Whoever is the culprit" in your lap. Imagine if in a mystery series nothing leads up to the end and then the last page was "I luckily found all this evidence *list goes here* and it all points to whoever being the killer, literally everything else was a red herring, suck it this was the best mystery"

Because that's what this game did, the writing still has massive holes that you have defended by saying "well they didn't because the plot says they didn't" which somehow in your mind excuses them. It's a massive cop out and honestly I can think of VNs with worse writing than this, but it's only Eroge and even then there's still examples of shit being better.
This writing would get an F by any metric, it's interally inconsistent, breaks basic rules of cohesive plots in such a way it'd make modern comic writers blush, the gameplay forces you to oblige by it's own shit logic and treats you like a dumbass the whole way. If you have no faith in the player to connect A to B then there's no damn point in the mystery element to start.

hahahahaha

You walk up to your room and you see Hina on your bed in tears.
What will you do?

Put my dick through the holes of some donuts and put a donut hole in my buttcheeks and present my dessert.

yep and this is about the time it would take for the average person to finish both games after the anime steam sale. PCfag here who is what I just described

See

You see, this is what happens when you make a school exclusively out of child prodigies, every so often one will crack, and all you do is hope to fucking hell it's only the ultimate washing machine repairman or some other worthless discipline.

Exactly.
Had to know what kinda of abomination could create Junko fags.

Gundam looks like king of hipsters. still best bro

Despair syndrome wasn't actually real you know, it was the neo world program giving Mikan her memories back, returning her to her state as one of the remnants of despair.
I will be the first to admit though that in DR2 they did go overboard with the crazy shit. With it taking place in a simulated world they probably thought they could get away with it, obviously underestimating the autism of anonymous people posting on Thai zoetrope websites

Nidai what the fuck

hottest by far, but not waifu material, too dumb

bat shit insane like most of the cast, she did plenty wrong

She grew up in what amounted to a warzone, give her some slack. Instead, are you a smart enough dude to teach your waifu ?

What about Ibuki who has pretty much no ill intent towards anything

It will probably be something like
Person + Junko = Despair
or some other gay faggotery like that

Despair as defined by Junko is dodgy as fuck in the first place. That anime is probably going to be one big attempt to force it to make sense, and I frankly cannot see that successfully happening. Hell, it's probably going to be the island crew being much more of a bunch of assholes from the word go (just look at Nekomaru in ) and only requiring a light push to make them go full Junko.
I also expect a heavy helping of "but they were brainwashed so they dindu nuffin, not really :^)".

I'm pretty sure as soon as Hinata goes full edgelord and the reserve course starts rioting it'll be almost justifiable since you have a bunch of rowdy niggers trying to bust through your doors.

now all that shit outside the school is just being silly

Normally I don't care about English VAs in vidya especially for Japanese games, but anytime I heard pic related speak and hear her say her little hey hey line I got harder then diamonds.

Yeah. Chiaki turned out to be surprisingly cute. Bonus points for the translation not going full "Us gamers, amirite?". I dislike admitting that I avoided her because I figured she would.

Chiaki is so adorable.
I really wanted to give her a hug.

The only character I cared for in the entire game due to her being so goddamn cute and fuckable. Shame you have to play as a beta faggot that never tries anything with anyone

How is that a horrible writing if it doesnt make any contradictions while doing its job right? You aren't supposed to know the full picture at this point since that is not the point, maybe it is explained horribly in other games in the series or in manga or whatever, but that is not relevant to this discussion.
You still didn't say why it is completely impossible. For example it could store most of the memory on a hard drive making little to no use of ram, and while transferring to other machines it could've just sent bare bones logical part with a few dogmas. Depending on the network structure it could have from max to 10% transferring speed and that is enough to spread like a wildfire for the time it had on its hands. Let's not forget that games claim about realism wasn't serious.
Except, they didn't forget to take a laptop from them, they gave them a laptop specifically so it would be fixed and have its files decrypted. Not only that, but the U.programmer had only one day to do so, that's why it was an underestimation on DESPAIRs part and not a plot hole. Arguing from the position that DESPAIRs are almighty and perfect is kinda hypocritical since we are talking about writing and plot holes.
But basically Naegi chose to stay and live his life there forever. And even for example if AI would think that its not okay, there is no guarantee that it didn't just check for what is happening around the world and decided that it would be better for them to stay and not know.
Except it was revealed that at the moment there was a traitor in the group, she went out of her way to tell him some crucial information, while he gave her literally nothing, but empty promises. Or are you claiming that he looked so incompetent that he was completely trustworthy in the eyes of everyone?
Except it was sudden for completely different reasons. But let's drop why was it sudden for her for now and switch to why it is out of place for the observer. It was stated that for broken rules there would be punishment, not only that, but junko has showed that it will be quite lethal when mondo tried to tackle m.kuma earlier, it was basically the same situation. Why was it strange when she got impaled? Because she showed that she was completely confident that this wouldn't happen EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS PRESENT WHEN KUMA EXPLAINED RULES AND HAVE EXPLODED AFTER MONDOS VIOLENCE.
If 3 complete chapters out of 8 are considered literal last page of the game, then I have nothing to say. But lets drop obvious hyperbole on your part. There is no point in searching for villain, since it wasn't a thing you'd need to consider. There is no point in filling your mind with meaningless things, and it was meaningless since neither author nor junko needed to state that earlier in the story.
Except 16th student hint was a thing literally in the first case and the other part was chalked on the board in one of the classrooms before the start of the hunt.
As of yet you still have to present any glaring obvious logical contradictions that can't be explained by the plot, what you did however is show lack of both perception and understanding of facts.
I'm at a loss of words here.

-Parents killed in front of him by a meteor
-Diagnosed with lymphoma and frontotemporal dementia, and was given a life expectancy of half a year to a year (though, as it's later revealed, his good luck allowed him to live much longer)

-Events reveal that his parents almost always had fights. Fuyuhiko even states that there were a few times where he was nearly killed in the aftermath of his parents' fights
-His little sister was killed by a fellow student
-As an act of revenge, Fuyuhiko killed the killer in the same way that she killed his little sister

- She almost died as a kid, when she shook a coconut tree and three coconuts fell on her head
-When she was younger, she ended up on an illegal fishing boat and almost ended up in another country
(not much more info on her)

-Bullied when younger
-Dad seems to have constantly beat him
-Poor family

-His mother was extremely terrible at cooking food which later became the basis for Gundham's self-belief that his body was filled with poison, and that he couldn't refuse to eat her food because she would start to cry if he didn't
-Didn't like touching people
(not much info on this one)

-Physically and emotionally (and possibly even sexually) abused by people in her family and in school
-She mentioned getting splashed with water, smeared with mud, and getting burned with cigarettes
-The bullies would beat her up, cut her hair, drew on her, use her as the target for dart games, make her responsible for their debts, and told her to eat bugs and make interpretations of certain animals. She was even told to strip at times

-Being the heiress, many people were jealous of her to the point of bullying her, such as poisoning her food or putting needles in her shoes

-Constant starving because poor family
-Bullied and beaten up
-Sexual harassment was the norm for her

-His mother had an illness, causing her to be frail and collapse at times
-Their diner is constantly targeted by big chains and other businesses attempting to buy it out, prompting Teruteru to even enter an unnamed competition with his skills to help stall this

-Has been kidnapped many times
-No longer a virgin (guess why)

Most of them were already fucked in the head, all it took was like said a light push.

While debatable that's just a mistranslation, gundam asked for a virgin, but sonia being the stupid foreigner thought he was asking for a middle school girl.

but of course, it's sonia and they all did "atrocities", so she's probably beyond used goods like the rest of the girls

In the very same event that this is said, his credibility is taken into question? I think he admitted to lying but did not made clear how much of what he said was a lie

If the manga is to be believed its true, but the manga is also subject to believing him as well

VNs

This is possibly the very worst example you could have picked to highlight VN railroading. Shameful display.

user I think you might be a VN protagonist.

that's how you do it

Fuck

YOUR DAILY REMINDER THAT SONIA IS A BORING CHARACTER AND HER STORY GOES NOWHERE

That's how I felt about most of the characters in 2, aside from Togami, Fuyuhiko, Peko and of course Komaeda I didn't really care much about any of them.

I love how VN's always make the simplest of tasks these amazing, magical adventures of human social interactivity.

I refuse to believe VN writers actually live among society.

Making mundane shit overdramatic and having an entirely autistic cast is not anything new for Japan, but that's why I love them.

Can someone explain these to me?

Despair

Nagito is a faggot, plain and simple, in the chan sense, so it's accurate. Mikan is just willing to give her soul to the first living entity to treat her like a human being. (The protagonist does, but she still acts like only junko ever treated her as such because Danganronpa is generally adverse to making sense whenever Junko's involved.)

Tumblr loves Danganronpa for some reason. Pay them no mind.

Sounds like a tumblrina is editing the wiki? to fit in their bullshit lgbtq agenda. Just ignore it, or report it for putting political stuff where it doesn't belong.

following this logic every single girl in 2 is bisex coz they like junko and also cock

He's a big guy

I can kind of get Mikan, but I don't remember Nagito showing any homo tendencies.
I think the tumblrina editing the wiki needs to actually play the game.
If anything I'd have expected Nidai to be the homofag due first impressions of his design.
I'm not sure why the Japs associate muscled dudes with buggery

i want to hold hands with genocider syo!

Nagito once said in his free time events that he was in love with "the hope that was inside Hajime." Plenty of homo implications there. Hell, in the Jap version he flat out says it.

Then she remembered her real school life, where he didn't, and it overwrote any affection she had for hajime. Like loading up an old save where she had gone down a different route.

She's pretty cool to hang with, actually.

Just poz my Nae-hole fam

Except that doesn't make sense. The freshest experience should take precedence, if only because of the way memory works. Junko overwrote everything mikan experienced on the island only because she is Danganronpa's goddess.

Normally, but remember that she remembered through the virus. It seems to completely override how they are normally. Nagito was an even more blatant liar, midori was tolerable for once, and akane was a total wimp

Fair enough I suppose. It's been a while since I played it so I've forgotten a lot of the free time events. The only ones I seem to recall are Tokos from the first one.
This is what happens when you kill off your brain cells with vodka kids

I get random memory blanks. Sometimes when I'm driving I suddenly forget which side of the road I'm supposed to be and just drive slowly down the middle. I'm 19

Forgot to sage… Quite ironic

there's still no motivation for anything the villain does other than Despair!

And for the AI thing, you obviously don't know the modern issues involved with making an AI. I mean sure there's Magic anime shit, but there's a point where it's completely beyond.
Also excusing it by saying "well the plot says she underestimated them" while giving no reason for her to do so.

I mean hell why did the bathroom have no cameras in it "they would fog up" isn't an excuse modern society has cameras that don't already.

You'd expect Magical Spears? Explosion is one thing, but spears coming out of nowhere is probably surprising no matter who you are, and yes while I understand the plot justification, it makes no sense. "She was surprised when spears came out of the ground, SHE MUST'VE BEEN A FAKE". Shit you get people who are surprised when the police arrest them after they draw a gun on police, someone's surprise at something shouldn't be a major plot point, because it's well within natural human reactions. But thankfully the game's so poorly written by that point that it just collapses in on itself and you just roll with it. Then you go on to defend the writing as good in spite saying that it's shit multiple times because it was your first VN.

Because it is implied that there is something bigger that has already went on that is not a focus in this story. There is no need create more complex motivations since that would imply unveiling behind the scenes happenings that are way out of the reach for the naegis crew in current situation.
I may agree that author could have no clue however where to lead it so it may be is as simplistic as that(may be not), but again he doesn't need to lead it anywhere in the 1st game, because there is no development for that since its not the focus of the story. Why has yadayada desperation has happened, how did she end up in the position she is? Questions like that have a right to be left unanswered until the sequels come out.
Alright, there is no point trying to prove you wrong here since in its roots it is one of the worlds "let's assume that this has actually happened", so its clearly unrealistic in our current state of technology. But then why you aren't claiming that in a span of, what is it, few months, it was possible to rebuild an academy into an above the ground shelter. Because you've agreed to the plots rules and facts to see what it can do with it. If not, why did you keep reading it? Accepting these things is detrimental to the readers enjoyment regardless of the genre.
What?
Because she didn't need cameras there? Because she knew regardless what is happening there. She had two moles prepared beforehand. She wanted to give them fake sense of security so it'd look funny and desperate on camera?
And even without the moles she was able to intercept the ai, somewhat.
And that is not a major plot point. Its a fucking hint for the twist of the whole story. One of many, you aren't supposed to make a conclusion from a single clue, because that's of course is ridiculous. You as an observer could see that it is a bit out of the place and note it for later, what you are doing however is justifying your lack of awareness. "I couldn't see why this is out of place, because here are reasons why illogical behavior is possible." If you don't see why this can be wrong, then there might be no possible way helping you understand.
Ignoring the fact that you are ignoring the part where it started from my 999(which is also a vn fyi) complaining to make an appeal to motive argument, you're currently pulling shit right out of your ass. The point of this is to show why ronpa works and 999 doesn't.