BERENSTAIN UNIVERSE THREAD

BERENSTAIN UNIVERSE THREAD

The timeline may have shifted again:

I distinctly remember that Jeffrey Epstein died a few years ago, and now he's alive again. The GOD EMPEROR even posted a snarky tweet upon Epstein's passing. Has anything else shifted, has anyone else noticed and distinct changes within the past month?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/lidl-employees-taunt-two-gypsy-9914605
en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO FUCKING WAY

There is a place to discuss these kinds of things >>>/cuckchan/

Citations please.

Now that Epstein is alive again, such a tweet would not exist.

Post screenshots and links, thanks.

As soon as OP develops an intertemporal, transmultiverse internet service I'm sure he'll get right on that.

If only we lived in the universe where OP isn't a fucking faggot.

this is a bad thread and you should feel bad

Even as a post in a fringepol thread you might still get booed.

Shit thread though this is, I also remember Epstein's death.

Everybody in this timeline knows about that island of his, right? Like, we have proof he was is a pedo, right?

i've lost all faith in the existence of that universe

Yeah Epstein's still a pedo with a child rape island.

The timeline didn't shift, the stars did. Look to Cygnus, it will not be the same for long.

You are a little late user. Other anons from the 'Epstein is Dead' timeline noticed the shift months ago and said the GOD EMPEROR said something witty as well. Alas that is not this timeline. Polite sage.

Polite counter-sage.

Source on film?

Moonraker

I recall seeing this too, around November or so I think.

Welcome aboard, your OP sucks and we lost Flynn but this timeline isn't too bad all in all.

Baby boomers to generation Z:

It's interesting to be on the other side of one of these merges for once, as he's been alive so far as I knew. I wonder what causes it?

wtf are you talking about Epstein is dead

CERN

shill thread, your post makes no fucking sense OP - that kike pedo didn't die and you are retarded.

(checked)
What do you mean by this?

Stars colide, two poles become one, a new star rises in cygnus.

If that's what you wish.

I've heard a few times he's been dead. This is news to me that he's alive.

Honestly I felt really strange for the last few days. But a good kind of strange. It was a happy feeling, a feeling of liberation and love. Happiness.

I'm being literal.

I underestimated the memes, it won't happen again. Not going to question why we're reshaping the cosmos, it's doubtlessly for the best.

pokies

I suspect this is a ruse.

is that really the universe you guys are coming from? fuck off

Wait wait wait, Epstein isnt dead?

Not in this timeline.

Sage for not politics related

Any of you faggots from my timeline?
Jane Goodall dying in the jungle with her apes sound familiar?

Holy fucking shit shit shit shit shit shit! I did not understand OP! HOLY shit freakingmout now. I have a photographic memory. I recall the BBC news article where I first heard of Epstein. I was sitting on the floor of the small house I was renting, in the corner, sometime before noon pacific time, about two and a half years ago. I had never heard of Epstein at all, but the article stated that he was dead. Within days the outcry was so large they dug up his body and removed him from the church cemitary. I swear to you, I remember this. I fucking swear it by Kek, I remember him being dead.

I remember that too, I was really sad. Weird tragedy? I didn't read the article, my wife told me. Holy fucking shit

KOKO the geurilla is still alive too!! Wtf!

Dude, we left the berenstain universe when Trump was elected.

Odd, my friends thought Koko passed away too. I never thought that though. Either they're from a different timeline or I missed the news.

No man, this is different. Mandele was dead and back before I saw epstein declared dead and fucking pulled out of his grave and about to be burnt. I thought it was fucking weird that story didn't go on, but I've been busy. I am seriously getting some kind of feel right now damn it! THE FUCK IS THIS FEEL?!
Fuck you Ralakk if you're reading this, you were right, your master dissapeared when that truck came. what the fuck. What the fuck!?

We talked about him all throughout the election, with pizzagate and whatnot. Where the fuck have you been?

I know that feel… Muhammad Ali has died 3x for me…

Raped to death by the alpha chimps I believe? Her cameraman was first pulled limb from limb.

That's a bitch, I heard something about his heart but never paid attntion to that commie mudslime.
Alright, so this is important. I'm no fucking larper, mods can check my posts, I've been shitposting all day because of the weather.
This was huge. The media was saying that Epstein had blackmail on the queen going back to the 70s and had been abusing the fucking aristocracy for years and getting away with the sickest shit imaginable, like pizzagate but without the occultismo, just lewd sick finger up your ass as a hello type shit. There was talk about this happening in buckingham palace if I recall right. I… have to accept this now. Either somehow they managed to run fake scandals and nobody archived or this shit really is going on. I don't like this, I don't trust this, and I want to make a declaration, but I don't even know what to declare?! Kek! What is going on!?

NO GO FUCK YOURSELVES KOKO DIED WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Not Holla Forums.

>>>/x/

That is pretty much as I recall, a rival group of apes attacked her group and she was torn apart.
Interestingly however, my wife recalls a village of niggers upset at the foreigners so they attacked with machetes and hacked her to bits.
It makes you wonder… if the multiverse is similar to soap bubbles in the sink, and each time they pop the barrier and combine 2 bubble universes into one changes occur, have there been many changes over time only noticed when they pile up?
Also, is this CERN or the D-Wave quantum computers at fault?

Koko did die. Luckily though, not freaking out now. Jimmy Savile is who I was thinking of, the grave matched my memory. I'm fucking tired and described that story and got the date wrong, forgetting how long I have lived at my new place.

Phew, date was right too. Moral of the story, a photographic meory is only as good as your labelling system for it.
Did he really put his finger in the queen's arse?

What if we can only notice it because of the Internet/modern communications?

What if it's our ability to communicate at the speed of light like this that is causing it? Too many points of consciousness gathering in large numbers and altering reality with memes, then we get to talking about the discrepancies in our "timelines".

I remember that proto-nigger obsessed woman dying in the early 2000's or late 90's, especially , as I was too young to know what rape was and the news stories reporting her death and rape was my first introduction to the term. Obviously, when I asked my mother, she dodged the subject and I ran off to play, but I never forgot for some reason.
I bet those CERNiggers are behind this shit. Steins;Gate was a warning.

That's Dian Fossey you're thinking of, and she was said to have been murdered by poachers. Or possibly by one of her assistants, who is working for Heath and Human Services today.

Something I've noticed happen a lot is that I will lose something important to me, like a water bottle or a necklace, and I will look everywhere for it.

Only for it to turn up a week later in a place I had already checked. This has happened to me so much that I even stopped looking for things, knowing that they would reappear in a few days.

For example, today I lost my phone. When I get out of my car, I check my pockets for my phone, keys and wallet. 123. I do this like every 2 minutes. So when I was out of my car and on the train, I checked and my phone was not there. I had distinctly remembered taking it out of my dashboard holder because I have to press a button to release it. I often forget where the button is and I'll fight with it. So I remembered doing this and doing the check. So it must have been stolen.

Turns out it was still in the dashboard holder. Despite my memory. But this happens so often that I've related it to this effect. Anyone else have similar stories?

Yeah. You're right. Did old guy chimp die?
On topic though, OP was confused, and they never fucking bothered to exhume Savile. They say it's not worth the 20000£ to dig throuh the concrete, even though he was supposedly burried with treasure and gold far exceeding that. I think he faked his death.

Don't remember anything about the chimp.

So what you're saying is that it was actually niggers but my mind remembered it as the chimps she was studying in the jungle.

Seems about right.

If only we could replace niggers with Pajeets. The monkey-people are a far better companion species than niggers, who are neither ape nor people. Think of a souther indian pajeet as a friendly monkey and tell me if you still have any problems with their behavior.

The story goes that someone chopped half her head off in her sleep and that the government arrested her entire expedition, except for one dude who had fled to the US.

One of her guards killed himself during his time in jail, the rest were released, and the guy who fled to the US was the one actually convicted of the murder.

The folks involved in the expedition said they doubted it was the poachers, because all the poachers they knew at the time didn't want to get international asskicking involved. And whoever killed her tore the place up as if they were looking for something.

Which throws more attention on the assistant.

articles.latimes.com/1986-12-19/news/mn-3576_1_dian-fossey

Of course, after this just south of a million Rwandans got hacked to pieces with machetes, so we will never know what really happened at this point.

Isn't this just a classic case of the power of suggestion? And not some temporal time rift altering the history and future of our timeline and reality?

Someone remembered something wrong.
They tell someone.
That person's brain tricks them into believing they remembered it in the same way.

It's kinda like when someone says "Did you hear that?" and even if there was no noise, you can still feel like you remembered you did.

okay, you post ugly bitches.
got any other talents?

What are you talking about everyone knows OP is never a faggot lol

The problem is that memory is not actually all that good. We remember impressions, we remember sensory data and feelings. We don't actually remember events.

We have to reconstruct memories from those inputs, which are all filed separately.

I struggle to remember shit all the time because when I try to remember things, I get sheets of paper with writing on it. I seem to remember entire pages worth of information on whole blocks and then need to sort down from that.

This does lead to some really funny dreams, though, where I am reading through a book and can actually read whole pages. But then I realize that I'm reading different pages from different books and wake up abruptly.

I'm vaguely recalling an old documentary about this, thanks for jogging the cranium user.

So basically a scientist was doing a good job studying chimps, and someone was so envious they chimped out and took her chimp data and research for their own?

It ain't easy being a chimp researcher.

(!!!)
Heh heh, too bad they literally shit up place amirite?

I'm not convinced of this whole Mandela effect thing. Most of the reported examples are easily explained as remembering untrue things that you believed, then discovering that what really happened, then assuming something supernatural causes are to blame for the fact you fell victim to fake news.

When I was in high school, I remembered hearing the nightly news say that Iran would have nukes in 2 WEEKS, GOYIM. Obviously that never happened, but they would repeat that story verbatim every year, without acknowledging that it was wrong last time, as if nothing was weird about it.

In other words, Mandela effect is fake news, historical myths that you didnt realize were myths, mispronounced names (that you didn't realize you were mispronouncing), and geographical illiteracy. Still, I have to admit, I can no longer rule anything out of the realm of possibility.

How long until good goyim start blaming Mandela effect/dimensional shifts when it is explained to them that Jews were never turned into lampshades? "Th-this must be an alternate universe!"

Bullshit man, memory can be trained. I have an incredible memory, I described the details of Jimmie Saviles funerary scandal. We just have to file things better. I filed that under "rich english pedo" instead of "jimmy savile" and as a result and sleep deprivation of that, came to this confusion. Fuck, does that mean I filed nelson mandela under "Prison, Nigger, Africa"?

Sage

If Taiwan were that close to Vietnam the US would have won the war in like one year

In your spoiler your dubs made meaning!
MEME IT! We can use real evidence against the holohoax and present it as mandela effect memes spread by and to normies! FUCKING BRILLIANT!
You have given this shit thread a purpose. Praise Kek!

Perhaps you found it interesting to experience the alternate timeline in which the kikes get eternally BTFO by Kek and his chaos warriors.

Perhaps the Fuhrer sent us here to help this timeline out, we're all 7th generation Lebensborn in Berenstain "vats", sent out like cosmic warriors to erase the kike genome from the entire multiverse.

I did not "misremember" that the Panama Canal should run east - west… and apparently it currently does not anymore.

who want's to play a game?

Free shipping on orders over $50!
Add $10 for shipping on orders less than $50.

Now ask yourself, is it Jewish?

Egads, this is actually GENIUS!

Mandela effect meme, use holohoax data to initiate cognitive dissonance, normies accept that the paradigm shift that the holohoax is fake because they shrug it off af "heh, weird timeline shift I guess! what a world! gas the kikes i guess! :-) !!!"

DO THIS

It gets fucking better, it also encourages them to look the shit up in a "No fucking way" manner! It gives people social excuse to look into this shit!

This is potentially huge. Is this Mandela Effect meme in the wild already in normieland (social media)?

This is an excellent way to crack through their programming. If you look at the way a lot of these low critical thinking skills liberal types approach a lot of things, it's all magical thinking.

We should study some magical thinking normie memes for points of inception and distribution. What's a good example? Let me think, homeopathy, the witch stuff vs. Trump recently… what other superstitious memes of the normies can you think of?

We need to create some other high grade Mandela effect memes to disseminate with the Holohoax (and other redpill) memes. What's the most powerful? I would say it's in the name of the thread, the fucking Berenstain / Berenstein one. Then we need to incorporate other weird ones that specifically revise history, such as the Mandela one (again right in the name), but we need more.

If we can do this with details about 9/11, some kind of Mandela effect 9/11 (there must me some anyways), the meme can get a multiplier from that too.

Think with me here lads.

Let's gas these kikes out of every dimension, bruder.

Holy trips we're onto something!
The Mandel effect is named after war criminal nelson mandela, and is the same thing as OP posts about. It has reached complete saturation in normieverse as any fringe meme can without anheroing. In fact, I'd wager in six months it'll be a grandma meme. The fruit is ripe.

So how do we format these? Kinda like >tfw memes? I've got to sleep soon and this is important. We need to use this, it could be our most powerful meme, under Kek of course. It's like a nuke… It makes them completely question reality for a minute at it's foundation, allowing anything to be questioned, and as long as it's true, they will have to face it.
Lampshades?
"What? Yeah dad, we learned that in school last year!"

(checked)
The concept is sound, the problem is independent verification. The Berenstein/stain thing works so well because people can often go look through their old things or go to a public resource and verify the spelling easily in-person. There aren't monuments, novels, and movies about how the Berenstains made some cartoon bears like the kind of cultural backing something like "The Holocaust" has provoked.

tl;dr
Berestain effect only works because there are no books that say "Berenstein."

(checked for truth)
It will make them look. They'll type it into a search engine, it'll get found, and then becomes topsite. We can even lead this, by prepping the net with shitposting about this and boost links. All we use must be true though, or it will not work. Search needs reward of redpill!

(dubbles)
I see what you're getting at, and I think the solution is this: we are not simply memeing that the holocaust didn't happen, we're also memeing a universe in which there is a conspiracy to lie about it.

So the question is, how to make that subtle distinction in the memes such that the primary cognitive dissonance still revolves around the exposition of obvious lies (see: ), but still establishes the root seed idea that the Jews are lying about it on purpose for some reason.

I think I see what you're getting at. The cognitive dissonance between the Holohoax "not having happened", is a lot different from that of an overarching conspiracy that involves complex geo-politics.

How to proceed?

Chipping away at the obvious lies such as recommends is still valuable. For example, even if a normie went from Holocauster Zionist to "well in this universe the holocaust didn't happen, the Jews are just confused because Mandela effect". So instead of seeing it as malicious deception, they see Mandela/timeline effect just fucking with everybody.

Either outcome is useful, and once their perception of reality shifts, more will follow.

The original thought I had was that we needed to somehow discredit or explain away all of the existing cultural evidence of the holohoax in order for something like this to succeed, but something much better occurred to me.

Rather than trying to explain away the holocaust, we try to excuse it. Make it seem justified. We dig up as much about jewish shenanigans that actually happened (nothing obviously crazy or intentionally defamatory) prior to WW1 & 2 as we can and frame it as a "gee whiz" factoid. It shouldn't be hard to dig up records and anecdotes of jewry, there was enough of it going around to start a world war after all.

First we establish their basic pattern through historical records, then we point out parallels between then and today (abusing charities, banking schemes, playing the victim for gain, etc.). The goal goal is to eventually build it up to the point where people start to think "maybe He was right…"

It's a James Bond movie. Not sure which one but it's Jaws girlfriend.

(checked)
THIS

T H I S

IT IS UNCANNY. LET'S BACK IN GOD'S LOVING LIGHT, IT SEEMS WE ARE ON THE PATH TO SALVATION.

I meant bask

appart fom both Koreas 3000 km south, and Cuba 2x smaller and way lower, and a wide sea between Australia and jungle abbos, and Madagascar out of whack, and NZ getting longcatted

yes please

OP came from the cuckchan universe,

What the fuck I actually remember this one.

FUCK IT LADS LET'S GO FULL GATE THREAD

nope, still alive, check kikepedia

Koko's kitten died, not koko.

They still suck up welfare, avoid work, beg and steal, crossbreed with humans, breed like rabbits. The results are …not good.
If you want an Indian living near you make sure it's a high-caste one.

Many of us here would want to replace gypos with nigs.
t. Eastern-Yuropoor.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/lidl-employees-taunt-two-gypsy-9914605

Checked
Yeah she ripped it in half after signing that it was her precious baby. Nigs gonna nig.

Whole thread is faggotry based on confusion over Brian Epstein the beatles manager who did indeed die and Jeffrey Epstein, the pedo pimp to the power people, who is alive

Science would explain the phenomena as selective blindness - the eye can see the phone, but stress inhibits perception in the brain. But more likely wouldn't, as anything with a compelling fringe explanation gets buried.

There's an old rocket science professor, at a northern european university. Since the 70s he's been saying that systems with random outputs (think pachinko machines with hundreds of balls) do get influenced by the observer effect, not just at a subatomic level. I wouldn't be surprised if somehow, an object can slip out of phase with the rest of the world and "not exist" until some conditions are met again.

The bitch was supposed to have braces. Many people remembered it like that when she grinned. The scene wouldn't have worked otherwise.

perhaps unintentional gaslighting.

what's that in his hair?

Holy shit i thought he was dead…

What if we use Mandela Effect and its drones in our favour?

Aren't Epstein and Gorilla Woman still alive?
I'm startin to get a touch worried by all this

(checked)

Folks, Kek has spoken, you should plant the seeds of truth on every mandela effect video and post the truth about the holocaust

Is this photoshopped?

no of course not, what makes you think something like that?
somebody would lie on the internet?
where am I?

(checked)
I honestly does not know what to make of this, be it all in my head (and everyone else) or some stranger reason. Most of the common examples are not as easy to relate to since I have no personal experience with growing up elsewhere. However there is two examples (3 if you count star wars) that I struggle with and can not explain, that are suitable in this case.

The first one is already mentioned in the thread, and its the bracers on Jaws girlfriend. But for the next one I fear that if I put the idea in your mind beforehand I might fuck this up so please watch this horrible chopped up edit of the scene and see if you notice anything off around the end of the negotiation (around 3:34 to 4:30).
My take on this which I found elsewhere is that Barbossa don't give up that easily, perhaps making a questionable face. So Jack has to step it up and I recall him saying "..buy you a hat (short pause, face(?)) … with a feather in it.".

For girls the pirates one is the most powerful, especially as the next movie is released soon. The trailer is out at least. Spreading this rumor will probably make it take off but there needs to be a short easy OC that is not edited but simply adding something like "where did the feather go?".
For boys most watched James Bond and even if they missed that one they can still see that the scene is perfectly set up for her having bracers so it does not matter if they have a personal experience on that one.

Fuck forgot the video.
Don't read the spoiler yet

Aye, I remember that too but there's no telling without more events.

Anyone ever watch "deleted" scenes that you remember being in the movie no one else does?

I remember Korean Peninsula as norther than Japan and sharing borders with Russia, Taiwan being a bit further off the mainland than in your map and Papua/New Guinea as just New Guinea being a whole-White anglo country like New Zealand and owning the entirety of the island instead of sharing it with Indonesian kebabs, btw kebabs were small barely significant minorities everywhere eastern of Bangladesh.

New Zealand seems at the right position in your map.

What else I remember from my home universe's map.

Mexico was smaller and the entirety of the California Peninsula belonged to the US.

Cuba was much bigger, even compared to Haiti/Dominican Rep (two close but separated islands, with Hispaniola being the one with the Dominican Republic and couple of other smaller sovereign countries).

Brazil was significantly smaller and its part eastern of Paraguay belonged to Argentina (that I also remember smaller or at least less elongated). Uruguay existed but can't remember where exactly. Its coastal and that much southern placement seems wrong. Las Malvinas were visible in the map and closer to Argentina, they were of Hispanophone majority and the Brits were only an elite significant minority. Also British interventionism was almost universally condemned by the international community as imperialist except from the US and certain Western countries arguing that it was a necessary evil against Argentina's "fascist regime".
inb4: Argie Argentina was not definitely not White in my universe except for its influential "dictator"'s close circle who was a personality of similar caliber and also somewhat of an ally to the contemporary Pinochet but without the CIA-support accusations

Many islands in the Western Pacific were visible at that scale. Russia had many northern islands but most of them were much much smaller and closer to the mainland than that map.

Canada had no islands that far up north, and certainly had no island that big and as far up north to be in any way comparable to fucking Greenland, they barely reached norther than Alaska. Also don't remember that huge long line of Islands southwestern of Alaska.

Iceland was much smaller than yours, maybe even smaller, than current universe's one and closer to Europe.

Gibraltar and Suez were as in current universe but Sicily was certainly much further apart from Africa just like in your map and the Red Sea was open on the southern border like in your map.

Your map's Canary Islands seem just fine, maybe they should be a tad bit closer to Europe.

You fixed Madagascar think it was Magadaskar in my universe but I might remember it wrong due to convenience of calling it Magadaskar in my mother tongue (you might have put it a bit too close though) which was also heavily colonized by Whites of mixed French, Anglo, Dutch and mullato population and there were zero historical influences of Islam or Arabs in it.

There was no majority Muslim country in subsaharan Africa other than Sudan (that was much smaller and confined to its southwesternmost reaches) and a much much more secular Somalia. Ethiopia and Eritrea were 85+% Christian and Somalia had a significant majority of Christians. Nigeria was about 50/50 Christian/Muslim with Christians most likely being the plurality.

Israel occupied all of Palestinian peninsula and Egypt had only control of a small strip of land east of Suez as an outcome of the 7 days war. The Dead Sea was (barely) visible at that scale.

I don't recall Aral Sea existing at all and instead remember a much larger mass of freshwater in its place but a bit further east, that I thought it was Baikal as a kid (since Baikal was described as the largest static reserve of freshwater surpassed only by the Amazon and sometimes the Nile at its best rainfall years).

There were not many turkophone people outside Turkey, that did not spread that much eastwards and had no southern intrusion of land at Anatolia's base (it was Syrian clay), and the "turkic"-people who's names ended in -stan were only toponymically named as such since they were Iranic-speakers. Only Turkmenistan and Siberian tribes in Southeastern Siberia under Russian sovereignty had some minorities of definite turkic linguistic affinites, plus Muslims were less than 3% of total Russian population. There were nearly zero turks or any other muslim in Xinjang.

Turks kept using Farsi alphabet, Ataturk's attempt for latinization was quickly dropped as impractical revisionism after his death. Turkey kept a much less secular facade after the Greco-Turkish war or at least the West was quicker to acknowledge it as a masquerade.

Islam was somewhat a religion of peace since they had internationally such a nasty historical reputation over their expansionism, slavery, barbarism and mistreatment of women and religious minorities that had gone maximum taqiyya (but weren't convincing many, being called a muslim-sympathizer was politically the second worst thing than being called a Nazi-sympathizer yes uncle Adie was still slandered in my home universe).

Most importantly of all:

THE INDIAN OCEAN WASN'T AS EMPTY AS IT IS IN CURRENT UNIVERSE OR YOUR MAP

THERE WAS AN EASILY VISIBLE ISLAND OR PAIR OF TWIN ISLANDS with one being significantly bigger if the second existed and a few much much smaller ones ON MID-SOUTHEASTERN INDIAN OCEAN FAR SOUTH OF INDIA AND FAR WEST FROM AUSTRALIA

Sorry for the tl;dr: but that's how much I remember the world from my early-teen and pre-teen years.

Anyone else remember something similar?

It has been brighter the past few days

Maybe you are confusing her with Dian Fossey? Personally can't express an opinion on that one.

I had dreams of an incoming violent but optimistic happening but I can't recall shit of it.

KEK WILLS IT

The coming holocaust?

More like pic related.

But with more anime in it namely Boku no Hero Academia and Great Teacher Onizuka references

Can we stop these ridiculous fucking LARP threads? MUH UNIVERSE SHIFTING!! I'm just going to assume it's a thinly veiled slide thread at this point.

Take it to /x/, /fringe/ or halfchan Holla Forums

Other detailed I've written down was a propagandistic Best Korea type of video regarding ballistic missiles and a related false flag against "Arabs" presumably committed by turkroaches and most likely also our (((greatest allies))) but only the former get the flak for it.

Mememancy is a fundamental part of our boardculture ever since the first exodus.

Let's not forget that Chris "the King of Cucks" Poole banning ebola-posts was nearly as influential as censoring GG discussion in alienating us from cuck/pol/ in the first place.

Also /fringe/ was influential in conscripting mememagi acolytes for full/pol/ in early times after the exodus.

The normalfag fears the magician

What is this map? There is no Sakhalin north of Hokkaido (which is how I remember it), and no cum-drop looking Kamchatka that is connected to Hokkaido with a string of islands. Korea is also much lower than Japan.

Compare it with Google maps.

I check you if you check me:

Dubs need not always be checked. I believe a thing like digits is sooner interpreted accurately through calm observation and leaving digits unchecked except where truly great gets are made. Let it simmer in user's mind more.

Still checked though, praise be

I remember Sakhalin much much smaller and much further from both Japan and Russia. Also Japan was somewhat norther and further apart from the continent and had a complex of small islands cluster above Hokkaido. No cum tear peninsula near Kamchatka in my pre-high school universe. I remember being taken by surprise by 11th grade class Risk game to see a "second Korean Peninsula" on eastern Russia.

I think we just found the source of the timeline separation.

Tell us more about your filing system.

I can only assume that it's more complex than that given that we recall radically different geographical differences unless (((someone))) is manipulating geographical information for further confusion of the public and for purposed of more radical historical revisionism

In the gray and white map South America is pretty much directly under North America. In most maps nowadays South America is a bit to the right of North. In effect, the gray and white map seems like the world like it was 10-20 years ago.

Checked and agreed.

the map in has alterations all over the place
just what I can see:

probably several details I missed here or there

oh fuck

what if all this shit that seemingly has no chance of happening is because someone told it to. What if those fuckers have literally found a way to control probability and are conducting experiments right now.

Moonraker

now you're just making shit up

Checked but I would personally not freak out about geography, as there is rational explanations for those kind of issues. It is like not having any SI units and argue about how long a meter is ("I remember it shorter") based on drawings made by thousands of different tools and sources. Unless you traveled the world and created those maps yourself it is not really what is discussed here in my opinion. I would rather (in regards to this phenomena) focus on those encapsulated events that can be processed by a human mind.

The quote were an example by the way, before some lunatic sperg out about it being the mandela effect too.

you really think "those fuckers" control anything?

Guys maps are the LEAST reliable thing to be basing your already unreliable memory off of. Different projections all have different distortions.

why else would they be so invested in it if not to influence the future without the need for massive thought consenus?

Its Jeffrey Epstain, you dumbass. Sheesh, which universe you living in here?

Yes, existence is quite the scary thing, but we all have to be aware of any jerks psychologically attacking us through an abstract way, this website could be a weapon to hurt us. The last thing I want is to have you guys go insane.

they don't control shit
they created unexpected alteration by accident
and the ripples keep expanding, fucking shit up everywhere, while they scramble to try to plug holes they can't see in a wall they can't touch to solve problems they can't understand with consequences they have no means to know before they bite them in the arse
if they keep trying to do shit, it's only aggravating the situation, it's making the reports they have to make to their bosses impossibly hard to write, and it amplifies the waves of chaos short-circuiting realities all over the place

the best they can hope for is maintaining their reality sufficiently stable around them that they can keep living in it

I thought it was a prerequisite to be there

I'm only a schizotype. And I want none of you getting mentally hurt from this. If you guys feel uncomfortable then please go outside and take a walk to clear your mind, but I agree with most of you, things have gotten very weird for the better. Just be prepared for anything shocking.

What if Kek is collapsing timelines?

Does anybody else remember Antifa?
They didn't use to exist. I pay attention to politics and history.
There was no such group as Antifa until a few months ago.

I actually have a distinct memory of Rockwell living up until about 2013, and have memories of a talkshow he hosted in the 90's.

Yeah, welcome to my timeline. Shit is fucking weird.

The white workers of the tech industry do not want that.

underrated

It was Dian Fossey, who was killed by poachers sick of her gorilla conservation efforts. I mixed them up too, but it was definitely a mixup.

I remember being a shitlib involved with protest groups in the Bush era. I spent a lot of time on super leftist/communist/socialist IRC networks and got to know the factions well.

I also had never heard of Antifa until last year. As an organization they seem to have sprung out of nowhere, claiming a long history of activism. There was certainly a Black Bloc, but no Antifa.

WTF I distinctly remember seeing the movie and she had braces and big tits as a bonus
She looked at him in a loving fashion and no one understood what her attraction was for him then she flashed a big smile and it was obvious.
They both had braces.

They've been floatin about in the UK at least two or three years

I distinctly remember it being LoonyToons, Sex AND the city, no line in WV symbol… and a hyphen between Kit and Kat

I don't know whats going on, there has never been so many conscious connected like this before. But I like where we're heading.

Yes! You get it!

The fuck? Koko didn't die for me!

Not in my timeline, holy fuck.

Can confirm that Dian died my timeline.

Made one, wonder if anyone still cares

Here is one thing I have noticed and no one has ever supported me on it. Maybe I am misremembering.
When I was a kid the novel was called "A portrait of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde.
When he wrote the book the only way you got a "picture of yourself" was you had to commission an artist to paint a "portrait" for you. So in 1890 there really were not any pictures as we know them today, no photography.

Speaking of multiple universes/timelines…

Yesterday I cracked a few eggs for breakfast and noticed one each of the egg's yolk there was a white spot about the size of a nickel. I've never noticed them before but the wife says all eggs have those white spots on the yoke – it connects the egg to the shell. Yet I've never noticed them before. Do you remember eggs having these white "connectors" or nah?

Upon seeing this I got up to take a look at the translation/adaptation of the book in my bookshelf and its translated to the equivalent of Portrait Of Dorian Gray (And if they used Picture instead of Portrait as a reference then the translated version would noticeably be different while still making sense so they would have no need to change it) but the inner cover still lists the original piece as 'The Picture of Dorian Gray'
I am quite confused right now

It was still "a portrait" a few years ago, i remember a movie came out with title.

Checked. Please elaborate. What is that fucking bright star/planet I've been seeing every night for over a month? I can't find anything on it

en.wikipedia.org /wiki/List_of_map_projections

TY user you are the first person to ever take a look when ever I have brought this up. Unfortunately I don't have any hard cover books of it and I am relying solely on my memory.

All the movies are now pictures.

Even more confusing is I looked up Karl Lagerfeld who is a photographer (picture taker) and pic related is his book.
Like WTF?

the mistakes I cited are not deformations caused by a different projection method, they are geographical changes
just look at the mediterranean sea, on this map and on googlemaps or any other projection map of the region, ffs

→ baskets

Tad/pol/es' esoteric shitposting invigorates our board and keeps it from stagnating. Think about it: you have access to unprecedented amounts of information, you learn about the Jews, you realize that the only solution is turning the Synagogue of Satan into inert carbon… and a sort of cycle of intellectual masturbation over this can set in. Part of what moves us forward is acknowledging the non-local superconsciousness that emerges from a group of co-ethnics with the same passion and vision. Where else can this be found? A multidimensional war between Kekromancers and vampiric demons progressively ravaging the creations and laws of God? We're not living in an age where it's assumed that invasion is met with force (not that force is obsolete), and we've been adapting to this. I applaud the level 77 mages and meme-smiths, and also the esoteric shitposters. It doesn't really matter if everything said is totally sensible – it's feeding energy into something that is truly unique and amplifies the intentions we share as kinsmemers. Praise Kek and keep striving towards the favored digits of 1488.

bump for answers

Yes, not always large.

only it the eggs are over a week old when they are killed.

pale yellow eggs usually don't have them. the factory farms kill them about when they are layed. eggs from farmers, the deeper yellow ones usually do, you can leave them out without them spoiling because they are still alive and growing, slowly. polite sage

ok alright

fuck that sounds familiar…
Do you remember any specifics? movie/scene?

are you perhaps confusing it with Joyce's *A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man*?
en.wikipedia. org/wiki/A_Portrait_of_the_Artist_as_a_Young_Man

I'm afraid of anyone being hurt in this. The psycho-levels of energy here can be nauseating at times, you guys should totally know this. Even then, I'm afraid I may be hurt as well.

OK WTF EGSS DO NOT LOOK LIKE THIS WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!!!

But that's where you're wrong, my kiddo. The Jews killed God (i.e. by overturning the natural order of creation) and the energies that we see here have a quality of re-animation. Kek was gone… but look at what we experience now. He is the god of primordial darkness and the bringer-in of light, and though all this psycho-data can seem chaotic, order arises from chaos. When wading through the river of redpills and being crushed by a cascade of Semitic treachery, at times did you also feel like you weren't really alive – truly alive? Now we see totally unique conditions giving birth to a generation of Kekromancers, where before all that met the eye was Anons anxious for happenings that never happened. I don't want to see low (psycho)energy tad/pol/es, I want them to develop into full-fledged Nazi Grand Magi even if the process is a bit chaotic. It IS a matter of survival after all.

How I wish this would've gotten supreme digits.

(checked)
No I wrote exactly what I remember portrait/picture, in the city/and the city continue.

I understand where you're coming from. I just don't know which 'side' I take. I know I want to help humanity, but this rage and energy really frightens me. I hope you guys don't see me as a nuisance.

The way I see it, if you don't hate the alien people who are absolutely ruining your people and society, there's something seriously wrong with you. Anger is like an immune system's reaction, and if your immune system isn't working, you're fugged. Not being willing to immerse yourself in hate for the sake of your own people's survival is cowardly.

I do hate negative pathological contagions and will fight against them to the bitter end. I have and will fight against corruption.

I think we need to remind ourselves we fight for this for a greater cause and not end up like others and destroy ourselves.

I said don't go fucking insane.

Guess my birthday wish came true. Let's try again.

All jews will die by the hands of Holla Forums

Don't get greedy!

I feel ashamed.

I thought it was portrait too.

This thread come from the same shills that made the "GATE" thread. They've actually had tremendous success here and many of our memes are derived from their works.

you are now aware that there was NO movie about a genie starring Sinbad wearing a turbin, parachute pants and curly-toed shoes…. how does this make you feel?

I see through your tricks. The movie was Kazaam, not Shazaam.

She did have braces. It's the strongest single anomaly for me.. the actress herself says the character never had braces.. it's really unbelievable.

Yes, I distinctly remember men had 1 less rib than women and that was how to tell physiology of men and women now they are saying that that isn't true -at least last night.

I member dis. Where are we user?

Stop bumping these fucking slide threads. Holy fucking god dam newfags fucking cunt fuck shit fuck.

right

Anyone else remember the lindbergh baby never being found and the case never being solved?

This is the only thing that has made me think this shit might be real, none of this of this misspelling shit.

What if we don't let on our goal is to red pill normies on the holohoax. We let them get that Berenstein feeling on their own.
We could start with this:
In 1941 America was deceived by Pearl Harbor. America and the Allies bombed German cities and railways cutting off food and medical supply to concentration camps. These actions cause millions of Jews to die of starvation and Typhus. We killed the Jews of the holocaust.
"We backed the wrong side," General Patton.
After the war, more than 9 million Germans died as a result of deliberate Allied starvation and expulsion policies.
Patton wrote to his wife, "If what we are doing (to the Germans) is 'Liberty than give me death'."

In 2008 Iran went from only accepted US dollars as payment for their oil to accepting their own local currency for their own country's oil. In response, the US started calling for war with Iran. Americans shouldn't be deceived into war again. We will not have blood on our hands. War will not make America great again.

Then we could move to this cheesy video:
15 Year Old Girl Exposes Holohoax Gets A
https:// youtu.be/Yhhu85grVZE

are you telling me it was solved?

yea, baby found dead too

I remember Baby Jessica dying in the well.

Thanks mods.

It was "solved." By solved I mean the police beat a guy into admitting it and gave him the death penalty.
Although, forensics found someone elses fingerprints on the ladder so the police discredited it and washed the ladder clean of prints.
Nanny commited suicide after the fourth day of questioning.

yes they do, that egg is eggsaggerated for clarity

sorry

Maybe there's a universe where hotpocket mods don't just randomly delete 300+ reply one and only GATE thread in the whole fucking board

This WTF!

Yikes!

Don't worry about where we are right now, worry about where we're going.

As long as we're white.

(kek'd)
Wew lad, I was convinced that she died quite a while ag…
F

I guess I'm stuck in a static timeline because I always remembered berenstain, and epstein didn't die.

Looks like you win the internet, friend
MEME IT SO

Hey, I got one for ya

I've lost track of how many times I've either seen Muhammad Ali opposing Trump or being dead. I've given up on caring what universe I'm in anymore

Geeeze user even I am not that old.
I never really dug into the case all I kind of remember is Bruno Hauptman was convicted but he was innocent I think?
Something about the ladder was home made from wood found in the attic where he lived or something?
Like I said I never found it interesting enough to pay attention.

In the scene where the eugenicist villain was flying away in the spaceship and was on about some people not being fit to live, he looked straight at her when he said it. What was wrong with her (other than the braces)?

I think the mandela effect may be an extremely elaborate MKULTRA project.

What about Rocky III where the Ivan Drako now says before the fight, "I MUST break you"? Why show weakness by imputing that he's under pressure to win? Lundgren's character would never do that. It fits with the plot and character to say it as we all remember (and reapted to each other ad infinitum), "I will break you".

Totally. In Starship Troopers, for example, you remember how Rico was reported KIA after Klendathu? The first time I saw that movie, Carmen and Zander were talking about it for a few minutes before falling into bed together. This was IN the movie.

Years later, I bought a DVD with commentary. That scene was not only not in the film, it was listed in the special features as a deleted scene. And Paul Verhoeven's commentary on it was that it was NEVER in the movie.

Where the fuck did the extra fucking E come from holy shit.

I distinctly remember it being Bernstein

Wait what

Thank god someone here took geography101.

Fuck off schlomo.

Great, disinfo shilling to make the entire thing look tinfoil autism /x/ memery. It was always "Looney Tunes", the entire title is a play on words over the fact the cartoons were made to be played over music. What the fuck do the restroom signs and a reference to some shitty valve game have to do with anything?

gj user, learn how to remember things.

Get out.

How anyone was fooled by those is unfathomable, I don't get it. Maybe those were ones intentionally omitted from history books. The shadows and lighting weren't even attempted to be modified to look like the falsification were real.

Has nothing to do with projections. Asia is actually all fucked up, with China being almost as big as Russia, India being smaller than Kazakhstan, North Korea bordering Russia and Burma is now apparently a big and influential country.

How did he die, car accident?

Apparently Muhammad Ali died last summer, after he talked shit about Trump.

I though the nigger died in the 90s.

I have a hardback copy of the book, I can find it in the morning and see, but pretty sure it's Picture. A portrait is a type of picture, a concept that has existed long before we had photos. Also it may be some kind on localisation issue along the lines of Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone?

When it comes to deaths and other events, it might be you are having memories from the future, as opposed to switching timelines/universes? Please excuse the lame examples but: I have "known" fairy pokemon were a proper type since before their supposed introduction with X and Y (so from at least the DS games like Platinum). Because it was something that I knew, that eventually did happen, it made sense that it was a memory getting sent back from the future.
Another I have from a shorter time frame is the Wachowski "sisters". When news came out that the other brother was also now a trans woman, and media was making a big deal out of the whole thing, I was confused because to me they both were already known to be trans women.
Those are the two examples that really stuck with me, but there have been other occasions where I've known something to be true or have happened before it actually does happen.

nigger do you even maps
russia: 17.1m km2
china: 9.5m km2

kazakhstan: 2.7m km2
india: 3.2m km2

Holohaust indoc is done with corpse films and massive movie theatres stuffed with kids just like you. Most normies are too afraid of social rejection and stepping out of line and the horrifying imagery on a imax-tier screen at that young age is influencial

The role playing and IP hopping in this thread is out of control.

There is a single reality, you are in it until you die. There are no parallel worlds. This is not a simulation.

The entire reason I know about this case is the fact that it was never solved despite being such a huge event. Everyone used to make jokes about how they were the baby cause it was thought to be he was raised with a new identity.

That was Jimmy Saville, not Epstein.

It wasn't Goodall, it was the one Sigourney Weaver played in Gorillas in the Mist.

Yeah I figured that out ten minutes later. I have an incredible memory but horrible filing skills. Had it tagged under "famous brittish douchebag pedo" rather than the name…