Tree of Savior Thread - tos

Where the fuck is the thread
Edition

Couldnt find it in catalog therefore I'm whoring my oc, someone with actual OP follow up with it

Other urls found in this thread:

tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ub4qfhcjo3/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/3nzpu179tz/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/es6s34y507/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/lthsbidb9s/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/i79966u8k9/,
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/59rj2evm76/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/u5ohps4ww5/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x1oq5xv1ea/
wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Stats
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/futureproof-why-guild-neutrality-is-a-bad-thing/274308/3
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/i-love-tree-of-savior-i-am-leaving-tree-of-savior/275395/107
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/oq3k0hklpw/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/e74zihyfmo/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/u1qpvr1okn/
tosbase.com/news/239/Upcoming-Feature-Guild-Battles/
pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
blaster3.net/files/ToS Mechanics.pdf
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31122999.354a5a65.1a213a456371.4f61738a
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113666ee.154555.3545.1f6a859f.152a4a65
tosbase.com/game/classes/
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1114449f.3a4a5565.3f4f516579.254555.14253541
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x92z2za3k0/
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ly8innwzhe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate fucking generals

I dont mind fucking generals as long as its not an order

What is your opinion on sergeants and lieutenants?

come back when youre second circle

kid

Continuing the previous discussion, I'm still hesitant to go priest/paladin support/dps hybrid. I asked around a little and most people said that hybrid classes doesn't really work later on the game, as I don't have enough heal to support, and don't have enough dps to make the killing faster.
I might just say fuck it, go to c3 priest/pala and stop with all the theory crafting.

So my question is, if I choose this route, will I be desirable for parties later in the game (170+), or c2 cleric is mandatory for dungeons/party? Because if I'm unable to find or just gimp parties due to not enough heal, I rather just go full support, with a bit of economic side, thanks to oracle.

This is my current build:
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ub4qfhcjo3/

Originally planned to make priest/paladin:
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/3nzpu179tz/

Alternative cleric/oracle build:
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/es6s34y507/

If anybody's still playing this, I'm grinding in Kvailas forest, come destroy the fauna with me, Zank Ong-bak.

mfw my first dungeon reward is talt
it's so cheap it's worthless

So question, if I click on the "open again for 20k silver", will I lose the first item? or will I get 2 items?

what are some cool and fun builds for cleric?
how to git gud?
when the guild starts recruiting again?

tfw no guild
so ronery

When can I start doing dungeouns & where?

Become a monk and do super hadoukens.

Level 59, there's a party autofinder for dungeons.

wait so is this ragnarok online?

did they make it playable on toasters yet?

Is this a good game if I will never ever spend any real money on it?

You get additional rewards

It is, minus the good music.

Did they fix the bot problem yet?

It is minus everything you loved about Ragnarok.
so… umm basically just the music is good and the art is good.
The gameplay is awful and the class balance is wack. Bots are everywhere, penalty for killing shit above your level. Almost no leveling choices DO QUESTS HERE AND LIKE IT DAMNIT. Quests that the main reward is EXP cards so you can skip playing the game later because they know certain levels are awful.

It's still the same guy doing it, and the music is still good.
Not as memorable, but still very enjoyable.

I really hope IMC improve the SEA servers.

I had better latency playing on the US servers from Australia than I do any of the SEA servers.

Does this game run ok now?

Why would you ever play on SEA servers? LA.

Am I the only one who let's may autism ruin this game?

I've just found Talt, what should I do with it?

The problem with the music is that it tries to sound too "epic", when in fact, there's nothing "epic" going on. I guess I just prefer to listen to some comfy tunes while grinding.

The town music in Klapedia is also very bad, it has nothing on Prontera or Geffen.

The latency should be better on the SEA servers given the proximity.

But honestly at this rate, I may just jump back on my account on Klaipeda.

Oh boy…

Look guys, Ragnarok Online and the conditions we played them in are no longer here at the moment.

It isn't salvageable.

LET IT GO

It could have been. This was our one chance.

Instead we got WoW with sprites. Again.

You're right now though, it isn't salvagable. Not after this. Thanks korea.

You're right, we should be content with this pile of garbage and pay for the VIP tokens to show the devs we care!
Remember not to complain because "it has the spirit"

I agree, actually; it's not a bad game, but it's not Ragnarok. As someone said in the second beta, it's Elsword more than anything.

Is this still alive?

God I feel so weak at level 55. Eating pots like crazy and everything feels like it dies way too slow.

still busy as fuck but gonna make some time for this thread

some good info dump.

looks good, but i think oracle 2 is super valuable if you're going support. kabbalist is really a magic deeps class so your focus switches.

talk is the lifeblood of the guild and the player2player economy.

with just base "doing MMO things" at your own pace, you could farm up for a token and that's pretty much all you need to pay for to get everything worthwhile anyway.

reroll :^)
you really need tens for stats to even be felt. hundreds endgame. 2 points is a drop in the bucket.

stockpile that shit

class and build, i'll try to look into why you feel that way. unless you're a support going solo or doing an endgame build (ie. wiz 3, swordsman 3) i don't think there are any unviable routes at that low a level.

you should stack buffs from town if possible. After lvl 50 they stop overpowering mobs to the point that I was fisting demons in the church and they still blew up but they give a considerable boost from shit damage to okay damage.

You could also grind the church dungeon with randoms. It gives XP and Silver like mad which should be spent upgrading your skills at a trainer.

And you could also get friends :^)

Following this build for musketeer.
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/lthsbidb9s/
On Quarrel Shooter rank 2 right now. Using my skills drains my sp so fast and I'm just having to chug pots like crazy and even then I still end up running out of SP. I end up half the time spamming the basic attack waiting for my pots to come off cool down.

Guess I should go back and do that level 50 dungeon then. I feel like I'm low on money.

no bully user

>( ´-ω・)︻┻┳══━一
all things considered, its a decent guide, but as always i advise against ranking down, specifically taking a archer 2 (rank 2) at rank 5 and scout 1 (rank 5) at rank 6. but if you believe in this PVP-oriented build then fine.

if you followed it, you should have decent STR and some DEX. i'm sure as fuck you're not missing against anything since at that level even 0 dex works. you are exactly where you want to be, really. there was an old icbt archer build called SPRarcher because of how much better spamming skills are compared to actually autoattacking. killing slow when AAing is a matter of perspective at this point, you're so used to spamming skills that you aren't used to your vanilla kiting. nothing wrong with that but yes you will be chugging pots. nothing wrong with your character or build (though prepare to cry if you seriously do archer 2 at rank 5).

you're doing comparable AA damage, don't worry.

the 50 dungeon is a godsend for leveling. do random PUGs, pray for at least one cleric (not so hard nowadays) and full run. archer/QS mobbing ability is pretty poor so you'd really much rather be hunting fewer big payoff things (ie. dungeon mobs) than grinding weenies (ie. tenet church mobs)

1. They released a huge ban list the other day, though the F2P still means that more take their place
2. My OK computer only lags when in places with a ton of players
3. More players than Battleborn :^)

Thanks user. Should I be upgrading my weapons and armor a lot? So far I've only been upgrading my weapons a couple of levels.

Also what's so bad about doing archer at rank 5? Should I just move up QS3 to rank 6 and move archer2 back to 4 and scout back to 5?

Fucking sucks that I was really excited with the art style and everything.
Then I played the beta and the feel of the game was so clunky and not fun to play.
I gave it one day and dropped it.

If your healing Cleric C2 is a fucking must, even if you go Priest C3

equipment, at 50s you should still be wearing cafrisun. +2 each piece is pretty cheap so go for it. for the weapon, just remember to splurge a bit, as far as lvl40 crossbows try to get a good blue one or at the very least catapult for highest damage. should be cheap enough at the market. get it to +3. always invest in the "best" weapon you think you'll use for the level block, your next is the lvl75 block so immediately go for the strongest one you will likely use until the lvl 120 block.

archer 2 at rank 5 will give you shit skills with shit damage. effectively other than the base level scaling, you'd feel exactly as strong you are at rank 4… while all the content gets a ramp up. a more comfy way of doing it would be getting whatever rank 5 is available, most obvious being scout which makes your rank 6 scout 2 such that your damage scales proportionately to the content.

Grinding in Tiltas valley now.

that must be a very perky place.

Meaning there is no automated anti-bot / anti-cheat system. It sucks.

OK/10

Made me chuckle. Even your fat momma has more players than Battleborn mate

My storage is flooded in gems, is +1 evasion worth getting rid of nine of them?

Up to +3 for armor is guaranteed success so you should try to get it to at least that by lvl 50 for dungeon runs.

There's nothing terrible about taking archer c2 at rank 5. You want to get running shot as soon as possible since that's what you're mainly going to be using until you hit musketeer. You need archer 2 for kneeling shot when you reach musketeer but until then, running shot is better.

very much so, yes. those things stick around for every character on the server. its a great way to add permanent value to what otherwise would be just vendor trash.

i'm not sure your priorities for a lvl 50+ character is particularly sound. hell, a few potential points off doesn't even matter this early so buying 2nd-hand stuff is worth. going +3 for every piece is just poor use of silver.

is all i have to say

That's true, at level 50 the +1 probably doesn't matter, but silver isn't really a problem unless you splurge on attributes. But I don't know what you mean about losing potential points since you can upgrade armor to +3 with 100% guaranteed success meaning you don't lose any potential. Cafrisun set is something you can use well into the 100's.

Why? Taking archer 2 at c5 shouldn't really matter, you're mainly taking it for the crit attribute bonus on swift step which will be more effective when you're a higher level and have more dex and to get kneeling shot before you reach musketeer.

Why bother?

Wooden perks.

i mean why stop at +3 if potential doesn't really even matter that early, getting it to +5 is still pretty risk free if silver isn't an issue… but odds are it is. maybe cafrisun is worth more on an archer so i guess getting it competitive is a decent move. i had to swap out my swordie by around level 75 because i needed better defensive stats and more hit.

because difficulty starts to ramp hard by the time you hit royal maus and killing things before they kill you is staple for survival. you're gonna be there wondering why you're doing subpar damage except for your maxed out skills… and i'll be here
>implying
its because you passed up upgrading your damaging skills. nobody's saying it can't work, but saying its going to be fun or at least tolerable experience is just a lie.

clerics doubling back to get C2 is the only one that doesn't feel gimped because you're supporting anyway and you don't have to carry your own weight

zank memes

Yeah, you're probably right +2 is most likely good enough for level 50 dungeons though like you said it is somewhat helpful for archers since they won't have a lot of con at that point.

Well, you should be using xp cards anyways to get to lvl 86 for the xp reset so while it might not be fun, it's not necessarily going to be a bad time, grinding after all is not really fun, that's why they call it grinding. Once you reach QS 2 and get rapid fire,you should do enough damage to get you to QS 3 for running shot.

speaking of gems, I just found out you can use junk items to enhance them. Where's a good place to farm lots of items?

Found my first flashing/lucky monster A popolion

So, I was going to make a swordsman and work my way up to shinobi, but I'm not sure I can endure the grind. If I made another character, what're some good support options? Is there a certain path I should take to be a full support cleric? What about support wizards?

Is this a good game for a NEET with a lot of time that likes killing some challenging bosses with other lads? Or is it more of a low skill grind simulator like maplestory?

>off game chat when Discord/Mumble

There's a couple of builds with cleric for full support including either Chaplain or some other R5 class that can increase max buffs. Go with one of those routes, or go Wizard and take Chrono.

Unless anyone else is going to level a Templar then no new Guild is going to happen.

Currently leveling towards one on SEA (Varena) because supposedly the ping is better and if I get into PvP shit I'd rather not be blown up from teleporting BR's/gooks/pinoys/whatever have you.

I should be able to make some headway into it once my Uni semester is over and I can start nolifing for a few days a week.

I'm working on getting to Templar on Klaipeda, though it will be a while since I'm level 70 and on Class Rank 3
I could make us a DIscord Server if there's enough demand

A kabbalist with a linker could give the whole group +100% hp and some sp regen. I thought the nuke and reflect damage (hence the lv. 15 Blessing) would be nice to kill jackpot monsters I make with Oracle. I think c2 Oracle is a bit overkill, sure the +sp and stamina is nice, but death sentence's cooldown just turns me off.

Am I doing it wrong?

Grinding isn't always bad.
any archer in here want it ? Trading for a better weapon than I have, it can even be recipe.

What 2-handed sword should I get for the level 75 block? Flamini?

bump

HUZZAH!

maybe half of the swordie population probs don't even know you can swap using ctrl+Z. glad to see someone actually planning loadouts.

go for swordie 3 for full effect. enjoy getting 1-shot because of OP bunshins
heals = cleric circles
party buffs = priest circles
utility and some damage = krivis circles
area buffs = diev circles
just slap linker into any build

Are they any good?

So lvl 65 Peltesta C2 at the moment and was going this route tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/i79966u8k9/, what you guys think? Also stats are 40 Str 50Con 20Dex and have 6 points undecided. Not sure what to put them into.

I have a lvl 64 Cleric/Priest also that I'm thinking of deleting and rerolling I want the name since I don't fee like waiting months or paying $$ to reroll skills and stats since I fucked up on her build but going in blind. This is what I was looking into rolling.

Forgot Cleric build tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/59rj2evm76/

That build is a full tank build so put pretty much everything else into CON, the usual is 4:1 CON:STR. If you're doing mainly PvE, drop High Guard to level 5 and max out swash buckling, you need the extra targets for end game, specifically Earth Tower. If you're going to do more PvP then that should be fine.

This is pretty much the usual solo/support build that people use since leveling a full support sucks. If you want to go full support and have the patience for it, replace Chaplain with Krivis for the extra buff slots from dainos and crit boost from Zalciai. Or, you could replace Chaplain with Oracle for protection from magic, those are the two most common/useful full support builds.

As for stats, all three usually go 3:1 SPR:CON if you're going support since their skills scale off SPR. Even Chaplain's main damage setup, aspergillum + aspersion, scales off SPR allowing you to solo easily which is why you see a lot of support chaplains.

I have no idea if Shinobi's are good so can't help you there.

Yea this was a PvE build. Peltesta are dog shit in PvP from everything I read and talked to C7 players.

Krivis and Oracle you say. I looked into Krivis and was planing to get that at C7 or C5 (replacing Chaplin) but still undecided. I looked into Oracle and really didn't like it at all, guess I give it another look.

What about Int? SInce for a support build you need INT for Heal and Mass Heal.

lots of problems right out of the gate. the quest is hella bitchin hard to do. especially the flower that you have to spawncamp because it spawns like once every 4 hours or something ridiculous like that no, not one per channel per 4 hours, literally one serverwide per 4 hours .

if you manage through that then congratulations you just got yourself the hidden and most technically complex swordsman class. learning how to play it right is going to be a pain and i hear the damage amplification you get when you make clones amplfies damage taken so much that a swing can hit you for like 700% not sure damage and you can literally either 1-shot someone/something with a big wombo combo or you die to a stray hit.

prepare for fun.

That sound like a lot RNG Bullshit

So played around with the skill calculator and came up with this after taking in some of your suggestions. tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/u5ohps4ww5/

Not so sure about Krivis skill besides Zalciai and Daino which are both 5/5 but how about Aukuras? Is it even worth getting 5/5 over Zabias, or just 3/5 Aukuras (so you can get subskills) and 2/5 Zabias?

Oracle: So after looking at their kit it seems the only reason you would get this class is for CounterSpell, everything else is meh, even prophecy is a poormans Bloodletting

Last thread, I asked to rate tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x1oq5xv1ea/ but shit came up and couldn't check back before 404.
Still want to know if it's worth going through with.

Also, wiki.tosbase.com/wiki/Stats makes me think that going full str or full int might be worth it, but I don't even know how far past 500 you can pump into one stat. Does anyone know how many points you get for stats?

all i can tell.

Apparently even without INT you'll heal for half HP anyway, at least according to the guides I've seen. While a lot of buffs scale flat off your max SPR which makes it a more worthwhile investment for support builds. You'd go INT if you want more damage on your skills and a bit more heal instead, and it'd depend on the skills.

You don't need INT since mass heal scales with SPR and heal 10 cleric 2 will give you 10 heal tiles which is enough.

Since you're gong to be support you don't really need Zabias. The main point of krivis is for dainos to increase buff count, otherwise you start overwriting buffs which is annoying. As for oracle, like you said the only real point of the class is counterspell.

And sorry I forgot to mention that my recommendations were based on you getting Plague Doctor at rank 7 since that's pretty much the best rank 7 support class with bloodletting. The most common full support build is cleric 1 - priest 3 - cleric 2 - krivis 1 - plague doctor. Like I mentioned earlier, people do c1-p3-c2-chaplain 1-pd to make soloing easier while still focusing on support.

If you're not going Plague Doctor, then dropping oracle for chaplain is fine, though not having bloodletting is kind of rough.

So they finally released the beginner's and veteran packs and holy hell those prices. $30 for beginner's pack for basically a 15 day token and 190 TP and $35 for veteran's pack for essentially a 30 day token and no TP. Wtf is IMC doing?

Losing customers.

The only bonus worth is +88 block penetration

I have regretably dropped the game due to it's shitty class system.

I simply cannot be arsed to put in 300+ hours of grind into getting to the point where I can use the class I want to, only for it to be unable to use 90% of the skills I could possibly get along the way(Musketeer).

Though you were joking, you weren't. Well wit these prices they can go fuck themselves. Wanted to love this game but done, not supporting this highway robbery bullshit. Good luck to you all that stick with this game you'll need it

would you guys say that in order to truly enjoy an mmo
you need to be in the community from the beginning?
I get that feeling from what little I've played of WoW and RO

Yes. Big let down in this game is that you need to grind to C7 to get Templar to make a guild. Then on top of grinding 100h + for that shit class your limited to a low amount of people you can invite, something like 30.

Main Holla Forums guild been full since it was made and only way to get a side guild going is for someone else to grind a C7 Templar. But after seeing the price of packages today, odds of people sticking with this game have really dropped something low.

Perhaps you're right. I've noticed that once you've passed the noob mass, somewhat after the church, players become much more social.

Its a real shame, I enjoy this game's combat.

The fuck is this game?
The title art and pallette makes it look like a Secret/Sword of Mana game.
The UI makes it look like a Diablo game.
The shit I'm reading makes it seem like a cancerous forced multiplayer/mmo game.

The only people that win with this are the people who bought 50% off packs pre-f2p and people who bought a years worth of tokens at 350k.

bump

forum.treeofsavior.com/t/futureproof-why-guild-neutrality-is-a-bad-thing/274308/3

Here's your salt ration.

Anyone around lvl 70 wanna grind together?
Add GlassArmour

lets get organized.

i modded Cider's old doc file so that we can catalog everyone better.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CRTDc2evOPyTa4Xn5NZt-vO1g-PpFL9eBWGE4S0xwqw/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1865303421

tell me if the link is broken.

i'll try to compile all the names in this thread.

Bump

For a sec I though the dude was going to jump to his death, Never trust file names

Coll stuff.
Do you want us to enter our info in ourselves or comment it in for you to add?

more like just organize anons looking to party up. no grand scheme. hell, if anyone makes a templar, its easier to recruit.

Im going to give this game another opportunity even when my Steam friends call me a weeb when i launch it

Do it now, the game's closing access to new players next week.

there, filled
please be gentle

Dev's response to a recent ragequit
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/i-love-tree-of-savior-i-am-leaving-tree-of-savior/275395/107

I'm not sure how to feel about that. It could be the sign the game is going down but the dev had good points.
Altho if the devs made one mistake was to release those packs before a good micro-trans was put in place.and shit level design

They're either retarded or dishonest and neither is good.

there is a patch that hides them from view and auto reports them

well, addressing concerns way more convenient now that we have data aggregated.

holy shit we need a new templar. cheering you on GlassArmour

will be keeping an eye on it Corporant. idfk if we can even switch servers through request though.

i see you like to live dangerously without at least one circle of peltasta. anyway, pet as early as possible, its like leveling 2 characters at the same time, you can thank me later when you carry a new character through the early game just by having your overleveled pet out.

Yeah, Varena is gonna be my main focus for the time being, I'll still keep Corporant on Klaipeda when I feel like playing on that account.

Figured it'd be good to have a guild ready if people join us from SEA. If it takes off good, if not it's there for when it's needed.

Care to elaborate what makes them any similar?
I played only a bit of elsword but just being a 2.5D action-sidescroller RPG puts it at a bit of a distance I think.

Klaipeda's theme is merely "OK" but I really like Orsha's

Also, Is there porn yet?

I'm about to reach 4th rank, should I go 3rd circle Peltasta or should I head directly to Rodelero?
Both offer better shield offence but Rodelero seems a bit focused around mobility, but I cant really decide by myself.

Rodeledo is pretty poorly designed, it can tank but it cant really hold agro indefinitely. Its skills seem ok, but their range is so short that youll probably get frustrated before long. That said, slithering is the only way to tank magic and pelt 3 for spear throw is meh.

whoops. i mean butterfly and other pelt 3 skills are not impressive. but all things considered, you can sink 15 skill points to the 3 skills unlocked to at least have a good skill rotation. rodeledo is just not in a good place unless you are in a heavily organized party.

As I see it, damage on Pelt skills can be okay but most of the time its shit. I have both high guard and guardian at lvl 5, the latter mostly for the 24% dodge buff, and I dont see maxing those two skill bringing me something significant.

The only good damage output I've had was using Umbo Blow during high guard for that sweet 250% damage bonus. Umbo Blow also get bonus damage each time I block during the spin, which I do quite often since High Guard gets my block skyhigh.

Who can crit with my 45 dex.

however
even tho its circle 2, thats the only thing that I cant tank yet. I think I'm sold.

Also you cant deny that I look fucking dapper right now

R8 or H8

prepare to miss the pantsu

Spats > pantsu

You can take the costume off if you miss the pantsu.

What? Is it shutting down already?

They finally realised that can't keep it open with shit servers.

So until they fix the massive server issues, they are stopping more people joining the game.

Ah I can understand that, but they are shooting themselves in the fucking foot. First this disaterst package drop and now this. It really going to turn away a lot of people.

Don't doubt that in the least.

The packages are fucking retarded and the price-tag on them is insulting.

If they knew that users can only add a limited amount of DLC to their titles, then they really should have focussed on the important things, Token and TP.

One package just provides a set amount of TP so the fucking in-game TP shop can be used, and the other provides both.

All the new information coming out of IMC in that forum post is alarming. I hope they get themselves on track as the game can be salvaged but it need's a lot of work to get there.

Am I the only one annoyed that 'fields' are labeled 'vacant lots'?

I feel you. I lost all interest in playing this game for now. Hoping shit gets fixed soon, but all info coming of IMC so far is just driving the point "don't waste your time, and move on."

The burn

b-but that's forbidden!

Thats Kim Hakkyu.

That's fucking BS. I seen games on Steam with over 30DLC

So I'm thinking of getting a Schwarzer Reiter, I currently have A1>QS1>H1 (not so great I know), so I wonder which one I should upgrade to circle 3.

QS3>SR2
or
H3>SR2

I actually find the pet to be fun and damaging as long as it doesn't bug out too often. With H3, Coursing and Rush Dog are good skills with fairly low cooldowns. QS3 on the other hand would give running shot and rapid fire which would pair well with wild shot later on.

What do you think? and no bully please

check first whick key abilities you'll be using and which DON'T work while mounted. iirc, quite a few don't work with SR. go check the skill DB for the little icon at the bottom of skills.

also, are you registered in the doc?

Wish healers had a good looking armor set like in your pic.

looks pretty accurate doe

I'm level 50
I want silver
Where do I go to farm silver? I've looked around and places say the Chapel B1 because Glizardons have a tiny, tiny chance to drop silver bars. But it just doesn't seem worth it.

And also, what's the general opinion of

I kind of want to end up as a dragoon.

Also I've mostly been putting everything into STR and DEX.

Is this bad?

If I fucked up, I want to know early on so I can start anew.

Kinda shit in pvp, doesn't matter if you get cata to C3 for rush, but good at killing bosses with big game hunter attribute. Add in the already insane boss killing potential of hop and you've got a good melee dps class. Cataphracts also have impaler which is a nice CC and it glitchtastic.

Fencer is another boss killing class but if I remember correctly that's all it can really do, and you can't use any of it's skill while mounted so no rush for you. Haven't touched Doppel.

Also this is Burgundy, dunno if I'm going to get back into it, unless they added more quest content for 230+.

I'm also going to doublepost, I went with 3str1dex1con. I haven't played in a month so I don't know what kind of changes they've made to the classes/stats if any at all.

So I got a doubt, I'm going for Schwarze, my rank 4 is QS3… What should I go for with 5th rank?

pelt > hop is very solid, access to the so necessary swash buckle and sweet stabbing for mass deeps. fencer is the sleeper best tank in the game because of mitigation, i hear.

yo burg

>just don't pvp archers

Probably Fletcher. The phys debuff arrow would probably be pretty useful as SR. Sneak hit is good, but it says you can't use the other skills while mounted.

dunno how it is now, but when I was playing you couldn't use Fletcher,Squire, or Alch skills in instances. An obvious bug, but I feel like IMC wouldn't have fixed it yet.

Sup, are salty BRs still a thing on Klai?

Thants Paladin and going Paldan is almost as bad as going Monk.

Thanks m8.
Unrelated to this, what are some good ranged nuking classes?

I'll be trying the game for a bit, I dont know if I'll say.
I'd like to join the guild mein neggers.

By the way, even if they closed the download and play button from new players I managed to get in. I can't believe they have such a fucking backdoor like that, truly retarded.

So reading this makes me think the devs are just as incompetent as the idiots who run DFO. I loved DFO but I had to quit when I saw what they were doing to fuck legit players in a impotent attempt to stick it to gold sellers and cheaters. FACKN BULLSHET

no you can't join there's a hard cap on member limit, we've been full forever.

27/28 nigra

Not saying he won't, but he doesn't seem to log in to play. Did he reach end game or what?

BRs simmering with their own kind in containment server.

pic related

nuke-iest is probs wiz3 > ele

the curse of rushing to the top. a tale as old as vidya existed. only true autists are immune. no cure has been found yet, but there is still hope. the enemy is burnout

It's funny how nobody actually shares good silver making tips for this game in any board or forum.

good goys

I'm almost at Wiz3…only 30 more levels of grinding until I become a Time Wizard. Shoot me.

This game needs more porn.

because IMC didn't leave in any spike silve earning methods. an easy reference would be:
>for people with TP: talt trading of good headgears with stats

Anyone got a good Fencer build?

I was planing to go swordsman -> barbarian -> fencer but dunno what skills/attributes max

According to what I've read, Fencer is all about dodging and attacking. Anything that can enhance dodge chance, like Guardian with attribute for Peltasta, might be a must.

For me I am going for swrd 1/pelt 2/Rodelero 2/Fencer 2.
Getting some mad block values
+ dodge values
+ good strike damage and debuff
+ manual dodge then counter attack damage
+ okay attack potential
seems like the way to go to get a good build. Of course I'll only know when I'll get there

btw never pick shield charge, its disapointing both damage and effect. Targe pummel is fucking badass tho, get it

nothing to contribute, so i'mma just post cryo.

I never ran that dungeon as fast as that, because our cleric had max blessing. I never dreamed of such shenanigans.

So since the devs closed entry for new players, any anons have a way for me to get playing?

On steam is fine too. Yes I know, heresy and Nurgle.

I'm considering making a second character, this time an archer. How viable is this build?
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/oq3k0hklpw/

Been thinking about restarting the swordsman, maybe choose new classes or whatever.

But maybe I should try archer classes instead.

steam://install/372000

Cheers fam

Anyone seen this yet? Thoughts?

I'm thinking of making a Necromancer but I have my doubts since I've never played this game.

I went looking for builds just to not fuck up big time and found tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/e74zihyfmo/ and tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/u1qpvr1okn/

Which one would you guys recommend me?

all i wanted to see was a cataphract (dragoon) impale someone and strike their tower with the guy. pic is best moment. planning a choke point like that is pretty smart and siege-ing it seems like it takes too much effort considering how chaotic the center battles are. that said, it seems like a full 30 v 30 match would be too clusterfuck-y, maybe a 15 v 15 would be a good place for such a small map.

tosbase.com/news/239/Upcoming-Feature-Guild-Battles/
this seems to be pretty accurate after all.

just check what skills can't be used while mounted (i think the maker already accounted for that) and you're good.

its all over the place, little focus but you'll have hella utility. fun build but iffy on the linker rank, might feel awkward.

great usefulness, just not sure if one circle of sorc is enough, i think people like to pump that for the control skills. your cooldowns might be an issue but not a big deal lategame.

to be honest, I'm not sure what "build" to go for, I'll just wing it.

So I have two questions since I have some sort of rare and degenerative disease that makes me need to be playing an MMO at all times

1: is it possible as a free to play newb to actually level at a rate that doesn't feel retarded

2: are the cool classes locked behind a paywall

3: is it actually ___fun

yes
no
no, gameplay is shit and it's themepark as fuck.
Get DFO if you want something with good gameplay I guess

Can someone recommend a decent build to end up at Dragoon?

Like, I literally just started playing and know that's what I want to end up as because spears are cool as fuck, but have no idea what stats to increase/skills to take/how to eventually "evolve" into a dragoon

Holy shit the undercutting is ridiculous.

How the fuck did goggles end up being near worthless.

They're a 1% drop from Vubbe Archers which only appear in the mines and there aren't even that many.

Should I buy them now and resell them for more or will they never normalise?

Second picture is proof that I ain't freaking out over a single price.

There are two pages of goggles being sold at this price. Guess I'm just salty that I spent an hour hitting fuckin goblins when I could've spent almost nothing getting the same item in a second.

Do you guys use EXP cards as soon as you get them or save them for later?

So is this game worth getting? I know my shitty laptop can run it, but is it worth the price? Is it as comfy as it looks? Or can I just pirate it and play on a private server?

Game is f2p. They turned off people getting the game while they fix server shit and whatnot, but it's f2p with a sub that you can get with in-game money.

so F2P, but also has a subscription with in-game specials?

Does the F2P & Subscriber players in totally separate leagues like in most F2P MMOs? Do the Subscribers get stupidly OP items/armor/etc or do they keep everything balanced?

Is this a good time to start playing?

Is there a guild or the like for us, and how would I go about becoming the Ultimate Jew. I wanna get rich and share the wealth with the guild.

Pic related has all the sub benefits. They're gonna be stupid cheap here in abit cause they're cutting the RM price by half (like 190 to 99)

Eh, there's alot of server/client lag stuff they're fixing. IF you want to become a jew, there's alot of other people that went that route so it's mostly normalized at the moment. When c8 comes out, we might get whole new levels of jewery just because ewe'll have higher level jew classes.

There is a guild, but its full and only the guild leader can invite people apparently and he's currently on burnout and there is a max guild cap size of I think 30 or something stupid unless do you alot of work to upgrade.

Oh, that's all then? Doesn't look to bad on that front.

TRIGGERED

and what's c8? And is it supposed to be an update that basically fixes everything that's buggy/jacked up with the game currently?

So how the classes work, they're called circles. You start with one of 4: Archer, Wizard, Cleric and Swordsman.

When you reach joblvl 15, you can advance to the next circle, shortcutted to C#. At the moment you can only get to c7 at the max, but they intended to push out to level 500 for the max level cap. There's alot of classes out there that you can ONLY get at c7, one of which being the templar which is the class needed to start a guild. The problem is that c7 usually holds some really powerful end-game stuff, so that's why you don't see too many people rolling around with guilds.

choose only one

That sounds pretty interesting. So do you advance/change classes every 15 levels? Or is it just for that first change? can I play as a cute loli archer? or maybe a super gruff n tuff brawler dude?

I kinda hate that I need steam to play this, but as long as my in-game name isn't the same as my steam's name, I guess it won't bug me too much.

Every 15 job levels. There are normal levels that just give you an attribute point each level that you put in ala diablo style. Careful though,the attributes are almost more important than class sometimes, so do abit of research first if you don't wanna reroll (not that it takes a long time or anything)

As far as character creation, it's really just picking your hairstyle. Until you unlock more hairstyles through achievements/tasks, you're stuck with default options, there are quite abit of female hairstyles though, so you might find something you want.

Steam name =! in-game name.

It's every 15 class levels you get to choose to improve your class or change to a different one related to the main one you chose(Archer, Soldier, Wizard, Cleric).

I wouldn't say the aesthetic of the game goes for either OH SO CUTE or Gruff Mc Muscles.

Your character level and your class level are separate

and yes you can name your character whatever you want. You can't really select age or size, mostly just hair. At least at the start

I see I see. I'll have to give this a run then. Maybe I'll even have fun with it.

I'll make sure to research the classes/attributes and such before I dive in of course. I see that there's a Necromancer class oh god please tell me it's actually viable to play as and isn't an underpowered piece of junk

where's a good place to do stat research for each class? the only build calculator site i can find is tosbase which won't even load for me since my ISP is garbage

I don't know about many classes other than the path I took. I can't help you there.

However, there's links THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN in the OP that'll help,

pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This is the index of guides/etc to anything worth knowing.
This is about stats and how they work. Helps out when you need to figure out something kinda specific about the stats. Alot of it can be ignored, but useful when you have stat questions.
Use this for skill building. Just as an example, here's where i'm going.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#31122999.354a5a65.1a213a456371.4f61738a

Still have 16 points in rogue because I Don't know how I Want to do/go with it, but that's the goal.

It's the worst time to start playing (they just shut the servers to new players)

Wait what? When did that happen?

Don't worry. If you have half a brain in your head and can read, there's a solution for downloading/installing it in this thread. I just downloaded it literally like four hours ago and am playing now.

Guess I'm sticking to my swordsman for AJ-related things

Well at least they aren't completely retarded

Okay, I th think I made a bit of a mistake. I just got to level 100 and tried to do the saiulai mission. But I tried it solo. Smashing the furniture was easy. Killing the gray rough golem took a while. Protecting the torch was easy. Then in the final part I killed the blue hedgehog and I ended up getting both the poatas and the tree to about 180,000 HP each. But then I timed out or something and got kicked out into a loading screen.

Missions and instances have a one hour time limit, also what the fuck are you doing soloing that at level 100 nigga queue up for a party damn.

I didn't know I needed a party ): Also I woulda done it if the time limit was a bit longer or if I hadn't entered it with buffs mostly gone.

All these seemingly low level people running around with pets

Just you wait, I'm going to grind/save silver and buy the most expensive pet even though I'll probably never use it as a mount.

Gumball gif? Also needs more porn of Nicole

Ok fags, listen up. I need to build a new class that focuses on finding items, tell me which one is better.

Corsair can jolly roger for more loot and can go squire later for maximum shekels. Thaumaturge can swell body for more loot and maybe perhaps later go alchemist for shekels (but i heard it sucks).

Please advise. and no bully please

I want that penguin pet/mount at 1:35

If you dont mind rerolling once or twice then go wild. Eventually you'll figure early game out
However once I've put 40 hours into a single char I'm kinda feeling cautious when leveling

Squires don't sell or make items, they repair and buff weapons. You always go C2 with squire. Never take a single circle or all three. only two. Single circle you don't get basecamp, and circle three comes with a shit skill and you miss out on rank 7 class choices. You'll also end up spending most of your money on Repair kits, Camping kits, Whetstones, four kinds of food buff ingredients. I spent 200-400k on materials alone each time we attacked Phoenixdown's towers.

Squire's basecamp respawn was bugged as hell, because you couldn't teleport to the basecamp as intended. When you'd try to respawn at it, the game would resurrect you and then fail to teleport so you basically got a free revive. Arrest is one of the few skills able to stop a C3 Cataphract, if you can land the damn thing.

TL:DR Squire can make money but expect to spend a fuck ton of it. Also enjoy that painful 124-225 grind, 170-186 is already bad enough with classes that come with offensive skills. I did it for comfy basecamp, and the ability to piss off Cider when I didn't keep a stack of repairkits.

Forgot to add, Corsair is pretty good for finding items because they can dps the fuck out of mobs while doing it. Don't take the chest unlock skill though, it's a garbage skill.

I remember Thaumaturge being incredibly difficult to build around to make it useful.

If you want to shekel some goyims go Alchemist.

Thanks for input.

Then I guess I'll go C3 for maximum looting, and also to shoot niggers.

Is it worth taking C1 Cataphract for extra mobility? I have a levelled pet around fooled by le invest in le pet early meme, turns out the fucker is buggy as hell and useless for my hunter in many cases

fuck, this game is seeming fun to me again.
quick, someone discourage me of playing this shit.

Lag of Savior
Tree of Unoptimization
Tree of mindlessly mowing down mobs without strategy

Should I try playing RO on a private server?

Oh shit Hunter is still bugged? That's hillarious.

Cataphract C1 is decent, hell it's what I used through my squire grind, but you can't use most of your Corsair skills while mounted.

I wonder who's behind these monster summoning portals

God damnit, a Grim Reaper despawned before I could kill it

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#113666ee.154555.3545.1f6a859f.152a4a65

So anons, is this build feasible?

Or maybe if I changed helm chopper to cleave it woud make better synergy for lunge?

FUCK

Is Corsair (Warrior) worth taking solely for traited 3 person hook?

Is the crowd control of hook good in PVP?

What about C2 Swordsman for restrain?

I think it's satisfying to smack an enemy and have them explode into bits

How do Collections work? I turned them in to the Mage Guild girl, but when I check them the items are still showing up either blank or dimmed out. I'm pretty sure I have all the items needed to fill a single collection in one area.

Talk to the girl, open up one of the collections on the left. Drag your item from the right over to the relevant item slot and it will ask to socket it.

Rinse and repeat, get bonuses for completing collections.

Ohhhhh. Thanks for that!

You think that's bad? It can bug up and stay missable for the rest of the fight because of too many Wheelens on screen.

man, i usually babysit this thread but many experienced people putting in the time to answer questions. and since i'm a lazy bum now i'm just going to post a random vid and get back to playing. ü

also, remember to put your info here so you're easy to contact for parties and if an extension guild comes up.

It always does that. It will appear if you kill a thousand mobs in a small area, and will disappear if it gets around half health or less.

That boss is a clusterfuck.

So you get 5TP free. What can you do with it?

And does the Swordman's Leather Mastery work with other classes as well, as long as you're wearing leather?

Thanks again. I was able to complete a few collections right off the bat, since I stored the materials away.

That fight isnt so bad, all you have to do is to pummel Wheelens as they rise. They come in pairs but at the end you get like 6-7 of them at once. As soon as it done, just sidestep its lasers and run away when it starts spinning.

Buy warp scrolls, souls crystals, megaphones.

But it's not just 5tp, it's 1TP every four hours. Also, the cool kids use it as a discount. Every 20 hours get an enchant scroll for 3TP and enchant a headgear. Movement Speed, Additional Property Attack, Etc are all great and worth a lot.

It's not hers

guises I've found the themepark

Sadly I'm a totally free player. I don't really invest money into these things.

dude you get 5 FREE TP that you can spend, 1 per 4 hours

>not posting the best longest one

Fuck

Yeah, I know. was talking about enhancement scrolls, which cost 8 TP total. And saying that people use it as a discount (they buy 3 TP, and then use the 5 free TP to get the scroll).

I think the only things you can buy with 5 TP total are megaphones and soul crystals.

Also warp scrolls

What's the closest to a battle amge in this game?

A lot of classes in the cleric tree can be frontline.
tosbase.com/game/classes/
Not sure about the wizard tree

two questions

one, if the 8/v/ guild is full and the guild leader is off being autistic somewhere else, why haven't we just made another offshoot? we could always consolidate later if they increase their guild size

two, how the fuck do i socket my items? i've done exactly as the game says to do, right clicking the gem, clicking the item i want to enhance, and nothing's happening. yes, the item is socketable and enhanceable, it's just not doing it. do i need to be in town to do this?

I think you need to be a specific class to make a guild. A templar?

Pets gets stuck too often when using pet skills, especially coursing.

The ones that appear holding a mace and a shield?
Their names don't really say much to me

So I heard that Varena ping has stabilized so I tried it, less than 100ms ping is so good.

Are there any ocho guilds yet for Varena?

First: The only way to make a guild is to take a swordie to rank 7 and become a templar. Which is a big commitment for a kind of shit class. Also cider is kind of around? But most of the guild is just burnt out inactive leftovers from beta.

two: Talk to the blacksmith in town to add sockets. Each socket costs a point of potential. Then you can add gems.

Rank 7 class, Templar is needed to create a guild and do guild things. You get rank 7 at 225 character level minimum.

The most comfy part about ToS is the bugs.

I know I'll come back when they add more content. The control scheme keeps me from finding grinding comfy like I did in ff11 and RO.

Question. So I have some left over shekels in my Klaipeda archer which is enough for one token. If I buy and use a token in Klaipeda, will the token effects carry over in Varena?

They're all different levels of uncomfy for me.

Attention everybody, we just fucked a giant faggot ferret trucker.

Bump

Goldsweeper is a faggot who can't understand encoding or video editing, or sound.

I wish I could tell what classes they were.

pelt squire
quarrel shooter
bokor monk
linker
scout schwarzer raiter

Can't you get a refund through steam?

HJ here, lost the internet.

will be getting some new internet sometime in june and hopefully I wont have to suffer 800 ping dungeons ever again.

hey burg

the lag at peak times is unbelievable, homeboy. seriously, at around 4 to 6 or so pacific we're talking like one to two full seconds of delay for every action

Houstan, we have a problem.

Change channel

You have that item that can warp you out on an hour cooldown.

What is this game? Does it cost money? Is it multiplayer, singleplayer, or both? Should I play it?

Use the debug teleport medal

a ragnarok online nostalgia cash-in

depends on you

both

probably not. you can't right now, anyways

Only 4 more circles to go and I can park this team.

wew

everyone not in the guild yet sign up here so that we'll have you shortlisted for when the extension guild comes around c/o GlassArmour.

lvl 124 now. i'm almost cata 2. yay! now back to assignments

this shit right here are our generals. they will lead the charge one day.

tokens are in-server only. it makes sense because token silver prices fluctuate between servers.

corsairs are "typically" leveled for max deeps with double weapon assault iwth pirate flag shenans. i've never seen anyone go for the max hook route, maybe you could give it a shot and then tell us if its shit enough so nobody else has to regret their decision :^)

cc is godly in PvP but remember that cc goes both ways, you can't be dishing out much damage while you are busy reeling them in while you are open to attacks yourself if it multiplayer PvP.

restrain works great if you do sanic hits with double weapon assault, but generally it suffers from the curse of cc wherein thigns usually die before the cc makes a difference. good-ish in pvp because its pretty much a basher (dota reference, i know) which could land you lucky kills.

hey hella

context: they are disallowing new players temporarily because hella many newcomers are flooding the servers making the game near unplayable for some. smart move, they kinda knew so many people will flood in but they couldn't push back the dates because of the cruhrayzee demand pressuring them to open the gates earlier.

you can get around it with

Seems no one plays cleric. Decided to reroll a Cleric today and see how that goes. Was going Peltesta/Squire, but seems a lot of people are going that rout

I decided against fencer and went with c2 swords, c3 hoplite, c1 doppel, c1 dragoon to make a spear chucker fucker. Wish me luck in the grind.

Nobody should take more than one circle of Peltesta, it's a trap. You get everything you need from that class in it's first circle.

If you want maximum spear chuckery the meme build is Sword1>Pelt1>Hop2>cata3>dragoon1

Restrain is nice, until you start pvping against Plague Doctors. You'll also have access to Rush, which is one of the best skills in the game.

Nah that would affect the synergy I was aiming for with:

Gae bolg -> long stride -> Dragon soar -> Spear Lunge -> Punish -> Restrain -> Synchro thrust -> Dragon Soar -> Punish -> Serpentine/Dragontooth

I'll also keep using spear throw if they try to run away, or if the priest hasn't cast their heal. Otherwise it's Gae Bolg all the way. My main damage dealers should be synchro thrusting with overhead accounted in and punish whenever some unlucky fuck gets dragon soared.

thanks fam

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#1114449f.3a4a5565.3f4f516579.254555.14253541

Kinda like this

So going this route on my cleric. But I have some questions for you guys,
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/x92z2za3k0/

Is Deprotect Zone, and Aukura worth getting? Not sure if Aukura is worth the 3 points over Zalciai.

Synchro Thrust is a garbage skill, hands down the worst skill in the hop tree.

I'm guessing you're going mainly pvp because Restrain is completely useless for pve and you miss out on Swashbuckling from Pelt or the DPS from Highlander. In that case most classes will just murder you outright before you can finish a part of that "Combo". Wugus, Elementalists, Catas, Plague Doctors, and anyone with C3 Cryo/QS will make you cry.

When you use Gae Bolg, you have to go and pick up your spear off the ground. It bounces away pretty far. That leaves you wide open to practically any class with mild cc. Gae Bolg is useful, no doubt, but you need to have a group to make it useful.

mixing sword skills with a spear build. i hope you checked the usability of those dopel skills, else thats a complicated weapon swap because if the small timeframes you get to run your combo. too busy to check for you

seems you're going support, deprotect is only really good if you're going the "bash your face in" melee cleric build.

if you're going to supporting anyway (i assume because c2 cleric) then you can live with lvl 4 zaibas for lvl 3 in both auk and zal

alright how do i into this gaem

Forgot to add that you can't use some class skills without using the right weapon, but he beat me to it.

Lke I said earlier this thread Dragoon is a shit PVP class. All of your skills are "I'm going to stand here to use my shortrange button spam thrust skills, I'm going to throw my weapon and lose all of it's benefits and stats until I pick it up, and Bugged Soar.

Take it from someone who when Dragoon with only one circle of Cata for two of Squire. You need Cata skills to be of any use in pvp.

that candy should be a spoon
closed to new players so to bypass you gotta

i might join you on the regret train later but i'm mostly a PvE type of guy with how casul i'm playing anyway so it doesn't bother me much that i'm sub-optimal in PvP.

I checked though, the doppel skills have no stance requirements

My plan is to use 2h spears for the chucking and 1h spear + shield for the fighting. Double checked for weapon requirements unless I am wrong.

I was looking at other hop skills though. You have one skill that has about the same damage as synchro in pierce, but it does x1 more damage on large enemies. The other skill locks you in place while it attempts to do 20 hits so that's bad. Both those skills have a 30 second cooldown while synchro has half of that and there's overheating to account for too. For better or worse, I thought sychro was the efficient skill from what I read on paper, unless it's completely different in execution?

Also pain barrier only protects against physical effects right? How do people protect against elemental effects like cyro?

Ah I was only linking your post because you beat me to the weapon limitations.

Yeah doppel skills require no stances but you can't use 2hd spears with them because they don't come with the Attribute for you to equip them. You need to take Cataphract at rank 4 to get the attribute, or wait until 225 for Dragoon.
If you go Cataphract, your doppel skills can't be used while mounted, so it's better to go full Cataphract.

Pretty sure you can't switch weapons when Gae Bolg is in use.

ST splits your damage into piercing, slashing, and blunt. You end up standing still as long as Piercing, but do less damage. It looks good on paper but in practice it's bad. Thank god I made that mistake in CBT when I could respec my skills for free.

Forgot to add, if you're going to be using 1hspears and shield you going to want to take Peltesta at rank 2 even more for attribute that actually lets you block with your shield.

and Pain barrier only protects against a few types of CC doesn't matter if the cause of it is magical or physical.

W-well I'll still put myself on there I suppose.

if noone admits it, nobody will find them.

googled pic related just for this.

Protip, pull shit and run in circles around the pet as he aggroes it, when there's enough shit piled up on top of your pet, use Rush Dog. Shit will die.

(Checked)
Avoid Thrust, get Bash, it's CC, it's gonna stay useful after Thrust damage falls off into oblivion.
Max Gung Ho, leave Pain Barrier at 1.
Avoid Embowel, max Cleave and Seism instead.
You can even leave Helm Chopper at 1 for the stun alone and take warcry for increased damage

Once you get to fencer, the only relevant skills from Barbarian will be Helm Chopper (Stun), Seism (more stun), Frenzy and Warcry, your bread and butter damaging skill should be Flanconnade, which has 0 sec CD, focus on buffing that.
Try this
tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/build/ly8innwzhe/
At high levels, you'll just use buffs, then Coquille, Lunge, Flaconnade spam, with Chopper and Seism to keep monsters stunned.

because swordman classes especially peltasta makes soloing much easier

How does Pelt make it easier?

Swashbuckling, which aggros mobs around you and makes grouping them up for AoE farming easy. Being able to actually block with your shield, which protects you from all forms of physical attacks if you use it right. Your two offensive skills which come with light CC and do good damage until lv80+.

Best part of the class is that you only need one circle to get everything you need so you can go straight into hop/barb at the next rank.

being near immune to most damage types is a good start, add AoE strike, stun and knockback attack and suddendly small mobs cant do shit.

Is the Zachariel bangle worth anything ?

Its good magic def for the level you can get it, if you dont mind grinding a bit. You can get cores much quickly in the ferret rainforest from demon mages.

I've read through this thread, and it's either not here or I'm immensely retarded and just didn't see the one post that explained it please help, I can't find it.

See

See, I was gonna spoonfeed him less by just saying 372000 and see if he could figure it out.

wait what am I supposed to do with that directory? 37200 is just where the games files are aren't they?

ctrl-v that install link into Run, or even your browser

oh okay. Thank you very much. Have some cute tomboys as my thanks

Fuck you, post trap elves instead newfag.

I'll be running a cleric alt thats going to level into a Paladin. Is there something I should know before the inevitable subsequent rerolls?

Does Holla Forums even have a guild in this game? I'm asking because I'm kinda tempted to play it as long as I can play some sort rapier wielding class.

There is a guild here, but it's full.
To make a guild you need to be a specific class (that's not all that good) llate in the game.

There is a rapier wielding class (fencer), but that's late in the game too.

So I transferred left over skill points from rank 2 priest 1 to rank 3 cleric 2 but I think I'm missing a point. Anyone know of a transfer penalty exists?

You can save skill points for later circles in the same class, but you can't use them if you advance into a new class. So if you went cleric 2 priest one, then you have up to 30 points to spend on cleric skills and 15 points to spend on priest ones.

I went rank 1 circle 1 cleric spent all my points > rank 2 circle 1 priest spent 11 points saved 4 > rank 3 circle 2 cleric started with 4 skill points at job lvl 1 no xp

I've had more luck getting hummingbirds to drop their hair ornaments than banshees to drop their hoods

dafaq, that's not how its suppsoed to go. can you allocate those 4 skill points into cleric skills? you shouldn't be able to normally.

intentional, they railroad most of the base content that they leave those stopgaps in to have a reason to settle down in a place to grind a bit probs with people who want to grind a bit too. for all the failings of the game with handling the quest content, they at least know that if you full 100% a place then there's no reason to go back to it, so they leave it little chase items.

inb4 somebody mentions the densetsu no Tanu Flower which someone from the guild actually managed to drop

Someone actually got a tanu flower? Damn, how many of those fucking birds did they need to kill?

Congrats to that lucky fucker either way.

Fuck mage's tower and everything it stands for.

Just wait until you get to sanctum and get frozen locked by those Lofthems, or those fucking Pumpleflaps in Lyla Monastery. Me and Imix had to group up to get the mob rewards for that zone becuase fuck those fucking pumpkins.

seems like we are at bump limit.

prepared the OP in case someone has an itchier trigger finger than me.

Tree of Savior is a korean grindan game with cute aesthetics and a variety of classes.

new players are currently not allowed, but if you really need a bypass to play:
steam://install/372000

for the un-guilded to find fellow un-guildeds. main guild under Cider is full, waiitng for someone to get to templar for the extension guild. need to be a templar to start a guild (rank 7 requires hundreds of hours of grindan to reach) and the class is pretty shit so need someone really dedicated to go for this.

pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
index of guides/etc to anything worth knowing.

stats and how they work. Helps out when you need to figure out something kinda specific about the stats. Alot of it can be ignored, but useful when you have stat questions.

www.tosbase.com/tools/skill-simulator/
Use this for skill building.

for any other DBs, just head to tosbase.

important beginner tips:

anything else i should add?

has anyone volunteered to become the Templar we need? I'm not throwing my hat into that ring because I don't know the game well enough to know how to get there fast enough for us, but if we have one he should be listed in the OP so we can help him in any way he needs

seems to be out best bet and its not a particularly good one at that. :^)

damn posting bugs.

Man, that exp reset thing is a great

I saved up my EXP cards. Hit level 46 and watched the EXP requirement for the next levels go right down.

I used about 70 level 2 cards and that put me at level 53-54 really fast. Gonna put the rest away and keep stocking up on cards until the next one.

This game. 170 ping and I'm rubber banding.

new thread

The worst part is you need more than one