So starved for class based shooters that I'm considering buying Overwatch and supporting Blizzard

JUST HELP ME, RECOMMEND LITERALLY ANY OTHER GAME THAT ISN'T STEAM ONLY AND WILL SAVE ME FROM MAKING THIS TERRIBLE DECISION. THANKS

Other urls found in this thread:

ansa.it/canale_motori/listino-auto/classifiche/le-suv-piu-vendute/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Battlefield series

kill yourself

I've seen this kind of thread time and time again. You're just going to shit on any suggestions and end up buying Overwatch anyway, faggot.

Good picks, got any more?

Nice try Blizzdrone, this is babby tier reverse psychology.

Team Fortress 2
War Rock

No Steam only games, I said.

Enemy Territory Quake Wars
if anyone still plays it

God I hope so. Even though my only copy is on Xbawks and I'm not sure if PC multiplayer works when pirated.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/ifunny/
>>>/r9k/
>>>/cuckchan/

You can always play kill yourself

Buy the newest Calladoody, my fellow normalfag xD

6/10, won't be the next "dumb frogposter" but you remembered to use sage as a downvote

i've even tried rationalizing it as money that would otherwise go to junk food and shit

i just need something entertaining

ITT: Autism speaks and it's time to ignore

There's some good recommendations in this thread, don't give in my dude.

You havent gotten the message have you?

I did, and I'm replying with "suck my balls."

I already have Battlefield 4, greatly enjoyed it through my 600 hours since last May. I prefer playing alone in a tank.

Had 4200 hours in TF2 and dropped that around the same time.

Haven't played Enemy Territory.

Rainbow Six: Siege is pretty good, albeit it has its flaws.

wooow dude, what am i even supposed to even do, this isn't like other games. there's just way too much fighting and shooting.

Ebin
Get the fuck out newfag

I want /r9k/ to take their shit threads and pleb taste the fuck out of here.

forgive me because I haven't played the series since doom 2 in about 2003, but wasn't the entire series first person only?

Its like Im lurking halfchan or something

wait what, how was i supposed to know there were other games?
god these fucking devs expect you to do everything on your own nowadays. i'm not gonna download a bunch of games just so i can understadn the story.

current state of PC multiplayer gaming is fucked beyond all recognition, I'm probably not going to be picking up another until midair

I would suggest trying Savage 2.
It has the whole mix of "rts + first/third person combat" that natural selection had going for it. thought I would say that the sides are a bit more similar then NS2 was
also its free

Renegade X might be the game for you. I would have liked to play it but their servers are too far away from me.

Here you go

This is just lazy

Were you expecting much else from a weekender crossposter that got banned from 4cucks before getting here?

You are my nigga user

inb4 midair steam only, requires steam authenticator and your home address

just do it

Team Fortress, Day of Defeat, Battlefield, Rainbow Six Siege, why aren't there more class-based shooters.

To hard to balance

this better be bait

dirty bomb

The devs are shit

The ideas and design are good though

Play DOOM Goy. Why didn't you pre-order it? Did you know that it's loadout based, which is classes minus the actual benefits that a class-based system provides? Obviously DOOM is the new modding, watch, there's going to be a huge modding scene for it, what with its 64 monster limit, 12 on screen monster limit, and lack of actual modifications! You'll see a Team Fortress style mod in no time, literally, not a single time.

Splatoon for hopefully another year.
Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2. Yes there is a second one.
Battleborn.
Overwatch.

planetside you fucking faggot, it's free

There's quite a few, but there's a higher perception of demand than actual demand, and it's harder to design them well than it is to make another generic shooter with loadouts
Thus a lot of them die out.
GA is basically dead, Trieb swapped from classes to a T1-2 style system, MNC and SMNC are dead, Firefall's PvP died because the devs didn't seem to know how to balance their shit, Hawken died for similar reasons but they didn't have a PvE portion that could float them
etc. etc. etc.

The best option, provided you can find a match, is still W:ET. It's quite sad that nobody but Splash Damage followed its design (especially since Splash Damage fucks it up at least slightly every time)

It's still in better shape than something like AFPS, where nobody but indies is going to touch it with a 10 foot pole, and as a result the genre has a really awful conversion rate. Modders (former and current) are 90% of the reason why the genre is still alive

For what purpose?

You disgust me. I hate to think there's any more kike-enablers like you sharing this board with me.

"My main concern is I'm a retard who has such poor impulse control/advanced autism and can't stop myself buying a shit game for the sake of buying a shit game…"
- OP, Being an outrageous faggot, 2016.

You want problems?

I almost bought a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk yesterday.

Yes, Jeep haven't been good since (Early 90's?) and it's just a Fiat 500X sister build, but it was so beautifully coloured, spec'd and cheap that I almost signed the finance on the spot.

Everything I know about cars, engineering and post-sale value made me scream at myself not to buy it on the inside, yet I still went to the dealership to have a look anyway…

So go ahead, tell me I (nearly) fucked up.

To make you suffer, faggot
Also because I posted on 4/tg/ pre-exodus, and as a result I feel the need to re-purpose threads instead of making new ones

Even from an aesthetic standpoint that car looks like hot garbage. Get better taste

Nigger please, I own a E34 BMW M5.

I think I might be going through a really early midlife crisis… Somewhat concerning…

But yeah, shit taste is shit taste.

If you need a new ride in that segment (compact suv?) I think renegade is a cool small car, with better personality than the alternatives (qashqai etc.).

What the fuck were Nissan thinking?

Making money I guess?

Sorry for the italian source but I think is clear that Nissan Q. has been one of top selling compact suv for long time.

Forgot the link
ansa.it/canale_motori/listino-auto/classifiche/le-suv-piu-vendute/

COME ON MAN

Is there any way to pirate Cuckwatch? I might give it a poke, but shillzard ain't gettin' my salad.

Looks like we got a more imaginative shiller at hand.
Good effort, but still a little bit too easy to see why you have to mention specifically Overshit.

Good luck next time.

We can make our own class-based shooter.

are you fucking kidding me

Nobody comes to Holla Forums to shill their game

you people's opinions aren't worth it.

Good thing shills shill for shekels not opinions then.

no seriously, this place is more paranoid than 4chan for 'shills'. You cannot post about a upcoming game here without someone taking the whole thread off the rails by screaming 'SHILL'.

Fuckoff Toddler

what is wrong with you?

>>>/reddit/

but OP
overwatch is fun

Trips

Now

Shill is basically a get out of argument card now. They don't have to prove it in their mind and there's no way you can disprove it.

You're not even a addressing what is a real problem, you're juts throwing insult around, and making up incorrect assumptions. I've also never been to reddit.

(checked)
Very nice

>Implying Doomed and Overwatch arent being shilled, implying subversion doesnt exist, implying OP belongs

so dva is just a gamer girl or whatever, right?
does she fix her robot? how does she know how to?

Neither are you, you're just stating that its a real problem.

No one is implying that there's no marketing-related posts anywhere on the internet. I'm just implying that there likely isn't any here. And even if there is, if it's a game people actually want to talk about, why not let them? Why come into their threat to scream about how they're 'shill's?

Here, Ill help you

Thanks for coming out as one

fine, i'll sage and ask
how did she even GET the fucking robot?
isn't this game about heroes, or whatever?
what the fuck could the nonsensical shit backstory to this character be, that she's good at video games, gets a way shittier megas xlr, and everyone in the justice league is just cool with her joining for those two reasons

Hey look, it's that obviously faked image. You know how easy it would be to make something like that, with everything blacked out, and send it on, 'look at this leaked thing I found!'?

Also, who were you quoting, I never said 'no shills here goy'.

Can you possibly be more of a cuck? That proves absolutely nothing at all.

holy fuck that was close
it's a shit car, and the 500 is shitter.
and I'm a pastafag

Who gives a shit?
Its probably a whimsical shit tier generic ASSFAGGOTS plot.
Its there so you can relate to the charcater if you main it, it gives appeal but it more often than not awful.
Its probably, Mary Sue who is weak builds/maintains Robot from lost parent and now feels powerful.

I want Bethcucks to leave

holy shit, people

I was on the same spot than you OP, got really burnt out of other shooters.
I gave in and bought Battleborn for thirty bucks since I don't want to give Blizzard anymoney.
As far as I've played it, I liked it quite a bit. Not worth 60 bucks, I'd say its worth 20 and maybe 30.

Is time to stop posting son

You should check IDs user. I called you the cuck not him

I never used it at all, though. It's a stupid term, and it's lost all meaning by now.

Basically, the Omnic (An AI network the humans are at war with) knocked out the drone-control net, and the lack of actual pilots made the government turn to professional gamers to pilot their drone robots

Why the hell they let her make it bright pink is anyone's guess

You seem to believe I give a single shit

It doesnt stop you from being a Bethcuck thought

buying six copies of overwatch and throwing them out a window would be a better investment than buying and playing a single copy of battleborn

i'm probably gonna succumb to overwatch like an idiot because i liked the beta

Yes, and I'm ejoying it so far with friends.

I'd not recommend it however for 30 bucks as I paid unless you're desperate.

I just made a pic just for you even.

Overshit is just a worse TF2 that is not even free mate.

Who's said anything about Bethesda? I certainly haven't.

You give enough of a shit to immediately respond nigger

Reading comprehension isn your forte, is it?

uh oh!

I perfectly comprehended that you are a faggot long ago

Serious Sam is more badass.

This is reddit tier shilling son, try harder.

the paywall to keep the BRs out of overwatch is a positive

i'd rather play goyverwatch because it has a cowboy and a ninja in it

Kill yourselves, both of you

Why not call me a tumblrtard, and go back to calling me a cuck?

>>>/halfchan/

That's a lie and you know it. CoD community is shit and it's not free, Mobas community is free and it's shit.
WoW community is shit and it's not free, Blizzard is shit and its community is even worse.

Do not lie to yourself, a paywall doesn't prevent anything.

I'm sorry that I enjoy playing videogames with friends.
Enjoy your shitposting user, I know that you're this bored cause you don't play vidya.

You have to go back

i never said the paywall makes a community a glorious utopia, but it keeps the most undesirables out like brazillians and russians

What's to sidestep from? I've already said that I haven't said anything about Bethesda, do you have trouble reading posts?

But only Insurgency is good user.

I can totally see you playing games with your 23 messages.

gits first assualt is five bucks
dirtybomb is free
nexon is releasing koreanoverwatch for free this year too

>>>/out/

Also a reminder that even with a cyclical containment thresd we now have 3 threads about this shitty game.

they still make grind games

You have friends?

Play System Shock 2 instead.

Jesus christ. Also I found a few matches in Enemy Territory Quake Wars so this thread wasn't a complete autism fest. Thanks, non-redditors/Steamcucks.

More dumb frogposting because fuck you, get triggered.