NAME 3 GAMES THAT YOU WANT ON PC WITH IMPROVED VISUALS AND SHIT

NAME 3 GAMES THAT YOU WANT ON PC WITH IMPROVED VISUALS AND SHIT

Do remakes of older games count?
If so I'll go for Manhunt, Postal 2, Postal 3, GTA III, Silent Hill 1 and 2, Resident Evil 2, Tenchu 1 and 2, Ace Combat 4 and 5, Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear, Thief 1 and 2.

I'd say the Original Deus Ex because it's a pain to run, but the original game still has its charm, so I'm not sure about the improvements.

Probably none honestly. I'm fine as I am, thanks

Just gonna add Doom 1 and 2, Morrowind and Daggerfall to the list.

And Shadow Tower and Shadow Tower Abyss.
And Kingsfield 1 and 2.

Red Dead Redemption x3

Just Starfighter 3000 for the Sega Saturn.

However, I would want…

Doom
Halo
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

demade on PC to have vector graphics like Akalabeth.

Also this.

Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3

Not for graphics updates, but for control updates. Put them in the Fox Engine or something, give them MGS5 controls and camera but only with the features of the games in their previous prime (Subsistence, etc.).

And Vice City, and Quake 1 -3, and Thief 3 except way bigger, and Red Dead Revolver, and Shogo and M.U.S.H.A.

And Silent Hills

Red dead (either one, really)
Demon's Souls or BloodBorne
Every console exclusive fps fucking ever.

Empire Earth
Perfect Dark
Final Fantasy Tactics with actual full 3D models and superb mega nice visuals and like a gorillion more shit lots of content

Feels good bro

monster hunter
SSX tricky
Every old space shooter

Didn't they try to port Vice city to the GTAIV engine? It probably died like all other mods but still

Feels great.

every meme game
:^)

I feel more disappointed by no Halo 3 ODST on PC. That game was great, wasn't worth $60 on release, but great for $20.

Other than battletoads there is hardly any meme games that aren't already on PC

The music and setting were far better than the game itself though.

Atelier series
Armored Core
Lunar 3

Morrowind

Demons' Souls, and when I say "improved visuals" I'm only talking about resolution and framerate

Chromehounds

Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure
Commander Keen
Jill of the Jungle

Virtual On

Literally any 3 Koei Tecmo games.
Any game they make that I am even remotely interested gets ruined because these faggots can't even be trusted with porting fucking Pong to PC let alone a modern game.

Illbleed
Literally any Gold Box game ever
Conker's Bad Fur Day

I can think of a handful of others, but those are three.

Mechwarriors 3 with VR support

Demon's Souls

Shit I don't know, Kingdom Hearts or some shit.

Bloodborne, cause it's the game would benefit a lot from 60 fps.
Deadly Premonition could use a better port
uhh, dunno, can't think of anything else

Metal Gear whatevers

Timesplitters 2
Turok: Evolution
Burnout: Revenge

Slap on some online multiplayer and get Burnout away from EA and we could have some fun.

Diablo 2
Final Fantasy Tactics, kind of like War of the Lions but with more classes and animated cutscenes
Perfect Dark with map editor

Serious Sam TFE
Serious Sam TSE
Serious Sam 2

sourceport of serious sam when

UT99
Delta Force: Black Hawk Down
F.E.A.R but at the same time no

3 is too little. MGS Legacy Collection, Warhawk 2007, Opposing Force, GTA IV, Deadly Premonition, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. trilogy, Joint Ops, Ace Combat trilogy, Civilization 1-4 and Alpha Centauri, DMC HD, Chinatown Wars, Demon's Souls, Bloodborne, CoD 1, CoD 2, Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics.

Then what the fuck is Doom 4. Aside from le gore, shit multiplayer, and Halo copying I haven't been following it what's wrong with it.

I see no difference from past Doom and the new Doom, then again i never played doom 2 for more than 40 hrs or so and that was like 15 years ago.

I also have the same question? What makes a DOOM game different?

When Half life 3 comes out, nobody is going to like it, and it's all because you are just looking at HL2 with nostalgia glasses

It's a step up from doom 3 but the flow of the game is still different from 1/2. They've jammed in an upgrade points system, and the level design method is different. It's more painkiller/serious sam like where you get stuck in arenas where you have to endure some waves of enemies before you can proceed. There's also this glory kill system where you gather health by stunning and then tearing apart enemies with your bare hands. Fun, but it kind of mitigates the "we so old skool, no regen helth" when you can basically top up quickly by tearing off a minor enemy's head.

Dead Rising, if only to remove a sort of annoying slow down when you kill zombies sometimes. Other than that, the game still looks and plays great, you just need to upscale it to 1080p and call it a day.

Doom Classic
Deus Ex
Manhunt

Fallout 1
Fallout 2
Blood

Vanquish

Was just about to post this. Sega is porting a lot of their games to PC too.

Sega, please, please do the right thing

One can only hope

bloodborne.
that's pretty much the only game i can't emulate that sparked an interest in me but fuck getting a console for a single game.

Perfect Dark

You mean older games with QoL Updates+ grafx or console exclusive games?

Oni
XCOM Apocalypse/Jagged Alliance 2
Slave Zero

EX Troopers
Vanquish
Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma

literally anything from Japan Studio
Bayonetta
Vanquish

El Chavo Racer
Star Wars Kinect
Minecraft: Xbox Edition

Jet Set Radio Future
Red Dead Redemption
Halo Franchise

I came here to post this

Yakuza
???????????
??????

nobody cares that your 50 pesos machine can't run a game older than yourself, juan

user you don't get it, you're supposed to choose a good game instead of picking one from a random list

I want Nintendo to hurry up and die so they have to make PC games and are forced to let us use normal fucking controllers again.

Ace Combat 4
Bayonetta
Ace Combat 3

Dwarf Fortress
Super Deepthroat

That's enough for me I think, otherwise I'd like a true sequel to Lost Planet 2

DON'T
FUCKING
CARE

FUCK WITH ALL THESE "HD RERERERELEASES LEL" AND THEIR POINTLESS UPDATES TO "ENHANCE THE GAME EXPERIENCE LEL" BECAUSE FUCKBABIES CAN'T ENJOY BANTER

Yeah, I'm mad.

Metroid Prime Trilogy with mouse aiming

DOOD is shit.

TimeSplitters
TimeSplitters 2
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

timesplitters 2 is on PC.

Only the first two levels of the campaign. Inside a $60 game.

no, it's the entire game. you just unlock it bit by bit by visiting different arcade booths.

Sin and Punishment
Metal Arms: Glitch in the system
Kid Icarus Uprising

Oh fuck. Anyone got a crack of Homefront: The Revolution then?

Denuvo, so no and not for a long while

monster hunter x
monster hunter 4u
monster hunter 3u

fffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuck
And does it even have the real meat of the game, the arcade and challenge modes?

It's the full game in its entirety.

Shadow of the Colossus

That is all.

fuck, they could earn 10 times more by just releasing it as its own game

Demons Souls, i don´t care about improved visuals or a remaster just a good PC port
Original Deus Ex
Vanquish

Also the Bayonetta games and Wonderful 101

Guess I'll wait until it goes for 20 bucks. That's the most I'm willing to pay since it's TimeSplitters 2 with unrelated shooting minigame tacked on the side.

I just finished about a 3 hour play session of Doom 2 about 40 minutes ago.
You are talking out of your ass.

Colony Wars Trilogy
Quake Trilogy (including expansions for 1 and 2)
Gothic 1 and 2

Ace Combat 4,5 and 0

Monster Hunter 3 ultimate
Monster Hunter 4 ultimate
Monster Hunter X

Came here to post this.
They'd be literally unplayable without a controller tho, might as well get em on a non-handheld console.

Bayo1(silky smooth 15 fps on console)
MH4U(silky smooth 320p resolution on console)
EDF(silky smooth 7fps on console)

this

CUM HISTORIA

My 3 are,
Demon's Souls
Demon's Souls
Demon's Souls

I'd kill for a Diablo 2 remake with quality of life improvements (auto gold pickup, bigger inventory, bigger stash, shared stash) and improved graphics, as long as I have the option to play on patch 1.09 and can avoid the abomination that is patch 1.10+.

Final Fantasy Tactics with improved graphics, an optional hard mode like the original 1.13 patch and a few more classes/side missions.

Dwarf Fortress. Love the game to death, but the whole experience could be significantly improved with good graphics.

This.

I am okay with regular visuals but with pc port. But probably I am okay with SoC visuals too.

If only

Ratchet & Clank, all of them
The Jak & Daxter serie, holy fuck, why aren't there good platformers on PC.
FlatOut serie. NGC doesn't count because it will never be finished, thanks to the fuck faces editors who didn't want to make the game. Way to ruin a good studio you fucking niggerjews

Siren: Blood Curse
Silent Hill 2
Yakuza (franchise)
Demon's Souls
Journey
Shadow of the Colossus
Bloodborne
Rule of Rose
Dante's Inferno

These come to mind.

Bloodborne
Fucking hell, my cousin lets me play it on his netflix machine, and it's honestly the only exception I'd make to any game being worth no more than 20 dollars.

I'd get a girlfriend who loves me for what I am over any game on PC

I still don't know why they're 3DS only. I mean 3U is on Wii U, but nobody owns that and you can emulate Tri anyways. That and playing that on PC would beat playing it at a 240p handheld resolution.

MediEvil
MediEvil 2
Katamari Damacy

Don't hold your breath.

Entirety of Halo
Uncharted + TLoU
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

doesn't that sound fun?

no

Vanquish
Anarchy Reigns
Any SaGa game that isn't Unlimited or Romancing SaGa 1 (the former because it would scare people away from SaGa forever, and the latter because it already had a good remake that made it to the west)

Faggots like this are part of the reason games are shit. Go kill yourselves.

Vietcong (Just some work on the textures/models and sorting out mechanics like the visibilty so you don't get shot by an angry bush every so often)
Mechwarrior 2 and Mercs, but I think there's a charm to the visuals and gameplay so it'd have to be in good hands
All the Timesplitters games

Don't waste your time with that shit.

Impeccable taste.

Vanquish
Bayonetta
Bloodborne

These are the first that came into my mind that are not on PC yet and not emulatable, otherwise:

Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Godhand
PS2 version of Spiderman 2

offtopic, but that airport is pretty nice

I like colored windows and stained glass in general

I kinda wish this sort of aesthetic was done in video games too, but apparently, it's difficult to get right. The most recent game I can think of that did it was Uncharted 4 and that was just some lightly colored stained glass.

And honestly, I would love it if Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 were remade with BF EA's graphics. Same content, just their visuals and sound. In fact, if EA had done that themselves and just literally rehashed those games with a graphics update, it probably would've been the best selling game of the year

Ratchet and Clank series
Star Ocean 2
System Shock 2 because it looks like ass

Yakuza (any game except Dead Souls)
Vanquish
Dragon's Crown

awful thread full of underage redditors

Like, games that were once console games but are to get an "HD remake" on PC?

With improved functionality and adjustments made to compensate for the lack of GBA control. Also, online support.
With proper fucking online, goddamn
Because I miss dumb car-based arena games. Naturally, online support, because fuck you.

It would seriously just have to not be coded in Java and it'd be reason enough for a remake.

postal 1 (this time with roger karmanik on the ost)
daggerfall
quake 1