The devil appears before you and says: "I see you like video games...

The devil appears before you and says: "I see you like video games. If you can beat me in a game of your choice you can have the best pc available on the market today. (Without windows 10.) But if you loose, I'll take your soul down with me to hell. Are you up for my challenge?"
"The devil went down to Georgia" is great

A PC that will be outdated in four years vs. eternal damnation?
No thanks, mate.

I laugh at the fucking idiot for presuming there is anything worthwhile to play on that PC. Then I call him a faggot.

I fetch my blender and ravage the Devil's anus with it.

I wouldn't trust a demon that can't spell.

Pretty sure the devil doesn't have the power to do that at all so I'd play Doom with him.

Only if I decide on the controller.

Nothing.
Wrong.

eyetoy for ps2 was better

I tell him to fuck off, because I have stable income and a pretty decent PC already, and I don't have time for any of that bullshit.

Get a PC that will need to be replaced in 5 years at the risk of burining in hell forever? No thanx

Starcraft 1.
Brood War.
Both Zerg.
1x speed.
I'm the best there's ever been.

If the devil knows I play videogames, why would he offer me a work machine?

Only if I decide on the controller and PC can magically upgrade forever. Then make the devil use Kinect and challenge him on a match of Dong Dong Never Die.

Isn't the point of the devil's temptations to offer you something incredibly amazing that you couldn't get otherwise? Why the hell would I take any deal from him for a normal PC with hardware I probably wouldn't even use?

OP didn't think this through.

My PC's fine, thanks.

Fuck getting a toaster
I'd make him kill all the sjw faggots that ruined this industry

open your mind, asshole

Mmmmm I don't think that will fit in my house

Whats the fucking point? You can run all the good games on a fucking laptop, considering most of them are over 7 years old.

How about we play some co-op instead, Mr. Satan, sir?

I ask him who's slandering my good name

He could offer me a fucking half eaten pop tart and I'd still go for it. If the devil exists in this hypothetical I'm probably going to wind up in hell anyway.

but can you run them at 9999999999FPS?

Minecraft. The devil isn't ready for my autism.

How about he fixes the market he ruined with sjws and jews.

Nah, I can run E.Y.E. on my shitty laptop.

A super computer is not a PC.

Optimization is the problem, that's why there are 2003 games that run 20 FPS on current gen hardware and why you have to upgrade your PC every year for minimal graphic difference

Besides

No. My PC is already good enough to play any recent games at high to max settings without a problem sans the ones that are fucked to hell and back like Arkham Knight was.

I'd take this deal.

It must suck being too young to remember when games were good.

Yeah, not like his brother who choked on a fixed hand in a rigged game that even he knew he could not lose in and was defeated because he fell for some autistic Japanese teenagers mind games.
Daniel is the better brother in appearance only

Would a purely rng game be the best bet, assuming the reward is worth it? I'd imagine the devil can magically be better than you at everything, but chance is chance.

While optimization is a problem, the fact that some 2003 games run worse on current platforms is because they were not programmed to run on dual-cores or quad cores. The Pentium Dual-Core appeared in 2006 and since then instead of having one super CPU you can have 4 crappy CPUs that 4 times weaker, but together they run almost as good as the super CPU. So the game instead of utilizing parallel programing, it only runs on one crappy CPU, resulting in bad performance.

He thought that JoJo's stand could have switched the cards while he was not looking and there were a few combinations that JoJo could use in order to beat him, such as four Aces, a Royal Flush, or 5 of a kind with the Joker.

I don't understand OP. Are you underage?

I'm only taking the bet if I get to wager for ownership of Hell and all demonic powers.

I plan to go straight to Hell anyways in order to take it over with and reshape the world to my ideals.

Tic-Tac-Toe, I move first.

OK, so you tied, now the devil moves first.

Tie again, user goes first.

Any deals with Satan mean that you lose your soul unless God intervene. Fucking heretics.

That is why you remember the 14 secret words needed to achieve {Heaven}, silly

But Satan is part of virtuous Christian worship

I make him a counter offer. If my soul becomes a sexy succubus, he can have it for free. Gotta see long term, and clearly he's interested in my soul anyway, so might as well make the best of it.

Dwarf Fortress

terrifying embark

Lets see who lasts the longest

Peter Hitchens drinks booze though

Fuck off Satan I'm on to your tricks

I choose to play a game of pretend

I just want video game threads on Holla Forums

The devil can go everywhere and find his way back at any time. Ask him to play a game of "Get lost". GG no re.

The devil would never appear to me, as I'm an atheist and his sheer existence would prove that there is a god and I would be required to sit down and think about things more important than videogames.

just kidding, nothing is more important than videogames!

Game of my choice, huh? So it doesn't have to be a video game? How about a "Holy Water Chugging Contest"?

Hello, my name is officer George Costanza and I seriously hope you don't drink booze in this morality zone in 2011+5

Your deal sucks get fucked Lucifer.

「SPIRAL STAIRCASE」 「RHINOCEROS BEETLE」 「RUIN STREET」 「FIG TART」 「RHINOCEROS BEETLE」 「VIA DOLOROSA」 「RHINOCEROS BEETLE」 「SINGULARITY POINT」 「GIOTTO」 「ANGEL」 「HYDRANGEA」 「RHINOCEROS BEETLE」 「SINGULARITY POINT」 「SECRET EMPEROR」!

You FOOL!!! YOU'VE DOOMED US AL-

Howdy folks. I'm bettin on Pocoloco to win the Steel Ball Run. How bout you??

I'm liking that Diego Brando fellow, myself. I hear he's cutthroat, and willing to do anything to win.