Shitty games

What's the shittiest game you've ever played?
What are some games that are so awful they're fun?

:^)

Postal 3, pure dog shit

Even mods can't fix it.
For whatever reason it just has no sense of adventure whatsoever.

Glad I dodged that bullet.
Doesn't RWS give out P3 codes for free?

The worst game I ever played was the shitty console port of America's Army. Holy fuck that game was bad.

So-bad-it's-good is pretty fucking hard to do with games. Much harder than with movies. I've never played a game like that.

Terrain is either grass or snow. Dungeons are bandits, undead, wizards or robots. Fast travel. No reason to explore. It's almost like the game intentionally tries to make you not want to explore the world.

Skyrim was casualized to fuck, but it wasn't the kind of unpolished bargain-bin trash that you'd need in order to qualify for a "shittiest game I've ever played" list.

It wasn't THAT bad.

You better mean Thi4f.

Daggerfall had limited terrain and fast travel and that game had a great sense of wonder and adventure, it also had the most casual scaling of all time. I don't know how Skyrim manages to be so ass in its """""Hand made""""" world whilst daggerfall shits all over it with randomly generated copy paste dungeons.

Where can I pick this game up?

Land of the dead the game is so much better than the movie it's based off of. The plot is even better.

It's one of those solid 7/10 games from 2005 that with a bit more polish would be remembered as a classic. The terrible scores and reviews it received makes no sense. It wasn't an action game to speed through it was all about the atmosphere which was done superbly.

kat.cr probably. The developers and publishers are long gone, no point in paying for it.

MGSV isn't shit, it's just underwhelming as fuck.

Now this, this is shit. Not only is there a criminal lack of content with 5 maps total, only 3 of the 10 characters are useful. It also controls poorly and it sucks

I wonder where this thread is gonna go.
Bat Rats, easily.

Max Payne 3
It was such a miserable experience after playing 1 & 2. Only good part was the ending in the airport, rest was cutscenes & jazzy text in your fucking face every minute with a miserable dumb drunk loser in a country where he couldn't even understand anyone. Humor gone, gritty noir gone, comic page intros gone; just another shitty AAA hollywood-wannabe wanking into a good series & ruining it. Awful.

Shitty, campy horror FPS games are great. Maximum comfy during the colder months.

THIAF is better than Thief 1. I'm playing Thief Gold right now and it's pretty shit, THIAF was better, and Deadly Shadows was way the fuck better.

No.

get out.

Skyrim was on the mind. Point remains though.

Dragon's Dogma was fun for a couple hours I guess.

Halo 4 is the reason I quit playing my 360, and made myself a desktop.

I couldn't get into that game. The combat was good, the day/night cycle actually mattered, and there was lots of attention to little details. But everything else sucked; it was unpolished, ugly, and repetitive, with mobs always in the same spot. And I've never been into pseudo-multiplayer stuff, so the Pawn system wasn't interesting to me.
I hope they make a sequel so they can improve on it, because it showed a lot of potential.

-Bafford's Manor was okay.
-Mines were linear as fuck and super boring.
-Catacombs was just "wew, sprint around a bunch of non-threatening zombies and collect loot".
-Assassins was okay.
-Thieves Guild was an hour and a half fucking slog through a shit ton of forced chokepoints and maze-like level design where I had clubbed 49 fucking enemies unconscious by the end of it.

Just started Sword but I'm sure that'll be shit too.

Where the fuck is the praise for this game coming from? The stealth system is terrible, and the movement is clunky as fuck. I don't feel like a graceful thief like in 3 or 4, I feel like a fucking nigger clumsily traipsing around and clubbing whitey on the back of the head and dumping bodies in poorly lit corners.

Hahahah, what? 95% of the time you're fighting shitty small enemies and the combat is just terrible. It's above average and even good when fighting big stuff, but that's not exactly frequent.

I loved the shit out of that game, even so much as to 100% it, but the combat was the weakest point.

This game taught me some important lessons about not expecting a game to be good just because you liked the movie.

I'll grant you that the Thieves Guild mission is shit. Everything else, you're wrong about.
Thief's stealth is far from terrible. Between the light gem and listening to the sounds that you and the guards make, it's a great system. Thief's positional audio was fantastic for its time, and it's a shame that nearly every game since still hasn't surpassed it in that regard.
You feel like an actual person in Thief, not a parkour chimpanzee like most modern "stealth" games. The only OP thing was bunnyhopping.
It looks like ass these days, but in every other regard, it's still a standout game. I don't know how you can call it shit. And this isn't nostalgia; I played it for the first time last year.

Well, it has a wider range of attacks than most action RPGs, and the climb-on-enemies thing was cool. I guess I was thinking of it in comparison to Elder Scrolls, so the bar isn't too high to begin with.

That's part of the appeal. You don't get the instant gratification of feeling like an awesome ninja from second one. You have to work at it, master the mechanics, and git gud.

I like that parkour/master ninja shit though, since it allowed me to effectively bypass enemies and I had a lot of fun doing everything I could to not interact with people in any way while prowling levels and stealing shit. Except for bhopping down carpeted hallways, your "quiet" movement is so fucking slow that you might as well just blackjack everyone you come across, and that's not particularly fun. I agree that the sound design is great, and the graphics are perfectly adequate, but it feels like such a downgrade in terms of player freedom.

That's a fair comparison, but I really wish they had refined combat with normal enemies so it was more like, say, Dark Souls or Gothic instead of MMO AOE trash.

Caused bile to rise

How did your taste get to be so shit and did you have to work at it?

You've got some half decent complaints so I'm not going to call you a faggot. Instead I'm going to recommend you Styx Master of shadows, where you play as a goblin who can scale a ton of stuff and levels are very large vertically, also movement isn't too bad and you get a roll and shit.

Just don't expect AAA quality, you'll find it to be pretty low quality compared to other games

Also you're a faggot for saying T4ff is better than anything.

I mean low budget, not low quality. In my opinion it shits over a lot of modern "stealth" games

Bethesda was pretty obviously trying to cash in on the Game of Thrones style with Skyrim and of course that took away from the adventure aspect because Game of Thrones is a drama show not an adventure.

Well, that is the right way to do stealth, but I felt like that in Thief Gold as well. Maybe I was just more used to games where I didn't get to have superhuman climbing powers or something. Did you play Chaos Theory, and if so, do you also consider that game's movement to be too slow/non-ninja? Just trying to get a sense of where you draw the line.

Just finished downloading that, will play through it as soon as I finish Thief 1.
I have been known to have shit taste.

It's funny you mention that, because I love the first three SC games.

I guess what it comes down to is in that modern tactical espionage setting, the slow and deliberate movement feels thematically correct and immersive for me. I'm also okay with it in Hitman for the same reason (although the only one I really enjoyed was Blood Money).

In games that take place in the past, I prefer having that low-tech acrobatic legendary thief experience. That was something I loved about Dishonored, which despite its flaws, did an excellent job of providing that experience (although the level design seemed to encourage abuse of blink at times).

I'm sorry, anons.

I'm excited for Dishonored 2.

I looked on KAT and none of the torrents are being seeded sadly. My private doesn't have it either.
I'll probably pass it by then

I'm excited to see how badly Zenimax will fuck it up.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:32f6bbca8d953aa3f359084a2d05f74d1f9987ba&dn=LOTD-Install&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fexodus.desync.com%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337

Anyone here played Rascal?

damn how weird, i was just trying to remember what this game was called the other day, i remember when i was a kid some neighbor kids had it and i thought it looked fun back then but i never played it full

it can't be as bad as SOF 2.
-Aimbots
-weapons weirdly inaccurate
-Gun shots don't always register
- enemies can dodge bullets with jedi speed and ignore damage during animations.
-Colombia. The worst set levels designed.

My parents bought me this as a kid, it doesn't look bad to me now but it was unplayable then. I think I was just too young. I hated it so much I gave it to Uncle Ron, the guy who rented games and movies out of the local Exxon station. He gave me like a gorillion free rentals, zero regrets.

Does it work though?
What about the comments on the torrent itself?
How many comments were made? It means it does in fact work, and I can dick around with it

I mean, objectively, E.Y.E. is an opaque, poorly-designed mess of jank and shoddy translations.
It's still one of my favorite games of the last few years, and that's partially because of it being so insanely janky and opaque. If its levels weren't twice as large as they needed to be and filled with areas that only serve as a reference to a movie or as an arena to fight a shitton of enemies, if the weapons weren't so insanely over-the-top, if the enemies didn't use a weird-ass fake language (ESTOY GAY), and if the UI made no goddamn sense half the time (retour? malus? Hell, even Brouzouf?), the game wouldn't be half as memorable.
It's one of the games that I perennially return to when I don't have another game to play, since no matter what I can play any fucking level and have fun.

ur mom was a shit game

It works (win7 64), I actually just played through and beat the whole thing in just over 2 hours.

Run it in win98 compat mode and it works fine. The mouse has some weird fucked up smoothing on the menu, but it's fine in-game.

ffs there's 4 working torrents on kat.cr and someone posts a magnet link yet you're still having trouble downloading it?

This piece of garbage is the only video game that, instead of taking to FUCKING GAMESTOP or giving to a friend or even bringing to a thrift store, I just threw in the garbage. I hated it more than I've ever hated any other game.

Fite me, cocksucker.

post-f2p Quake Live is actually bretty gud.

At least the music is good.

The shotty was bad, it had a retard spread in a very short range. Game could had being better if could dismember the zombies strategically and be head shot only.

Posting high tier garbage.

Maybe not the worst ever, but the worst I've played recently.

It's just completely soulless. Absolutely no effort was put into it at all.

You haven't played true shit until you've played Limbo of the Lost

There is not an aspect of this sewage that isn't pure shit, and yet it stands out from, say, Big Rigs, because it's technically complete and beatable.

This piece of shit right here.

I enjoyed most of the other Ultima games aside from 10 and Online. I even managed to enjoy the other early Ultima games despite their early terrible and dated computer game controls and had fun with Ultima 1 even though it was really simple and dumb.

But Ultima 2 is just complete ass no matter how you look at it.

Fuck this game so much.

meant I didn't like Ultima 9, woops.

For that matter Ultima 8 was shit too.