What is the hardest game of all time? Games you cant actually beat because of glitches or some other shit don't count

what is the hardest game of all time? Games you cant actually beat because of glitches or some other shit don't count.

LoZ 2.
Adventure Island.
Ghosts n' Goblins.
Cheetamen 2.

winnie the pooh's home run derby

/thread

Hyper Princess Pitch

call me a casual but the hardest one I played was I Wanna Be the Guy

why is this funny?

Maximo: Ghosts to Glory

I completed those first 3, what are you some kinda casual?.

Dark Souls™

No such thing. But I can definitely say Actraiser 2 is giving me a hard time.

high level tetris

oh, and I'm talking about that moment when your brain starts to say 'fuck this shit, I want to take a break'

Having played TAP Death, I know exactly what you mean.

Not sure about hardest game ever, but in the genre it certainly qualifies.

might be hard but in the sense that it's just plain bullshit

I Wanna Kill the Kamilia 3

megaman x6 is very entertaining if you are an autistic masochist like me

It's among the hardest well known fangames but not really the hardest fangames, Z3 has way more bullshit bosses, Crimson needle 1&2 have way more bullshit platforming, and that's not counting all those nearly TAS-only ones that require almost hours per screen even when you're good.

It's called Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. There is no "The Legend of" in the title you filthy casual.

And it's not as hard as NES Ghosts 'n Goblins.

Screen for screen, boss for boss it might not be the hardest, but the sheer length makes it a much bigger challenge than a lot of the smaller ones, at least in my opinion.

NG2 pisses me off. It took the hard but fair approach of NG1 and just pissed all over it and decided that infinite stun-lock was a good idea. Itagaki made some good games but NG2 is not one of them.

Also, still sad that DOA5's PC port is absolute trash because it is the best fighting game, no bait.

hacks like mario must die which require TAS-level reflexes at every turn
though that might count as "can't actually beat"

That's why I mention Z3, it's about as long and well see for yourself what kind of boss it has

God hand

Are you seriously getting upset over an 8 year old copypasta post?