Good morning, welcome to film class. Let's begin by breaking the ice and getting to know each other a little...

What do you say?

fuck off kiddo

Sucker Punch
It has a quality that allows it to be interpreted on lots of different levels. Also has hot girls, zombie soldiers, zeppelins and robots.
I didn't had any gay expereinces in high school.

>>>/reddit/

'The Adventures of Ford Fairlane - cause Andrew "Dice" Clay is a real fucking funny guy, amirite? Gayest experience, probably when I dp'd that slut from gym class with my nigger pal and our nuts touched.

niggerfaggot

Martyrs

And where's the answer to the other two questions, you fairy?

Favorite movie: Cancer
Why I like it: Cancer
Gayest Highschool Experience: Cancer

CANCER

no match found, suggested result: Gayniggers from Outer Space (1992) ?

Gayniggers from Outer Space
It has gay niggers
got gay with niggers

Man, I'm so glad I never went to college.

Oh, Iā€™m sorry, I thought this was Physics. I plan on having a job and making money when I have finished college, not wasting my time masturbating about how Angel Heart is the Oedipus myth.

I would tell the class right then and there, 2001 is pleb filter and if you talk about the pacing or the plot youre a fucking faggot.

I should start sneaking into these classes and pretending to be a student and just verbally abuse everyone until I get kicked out

KNHO IS DEAD

THE ONLY WAY TO PRAVDA IS BY DESTROYING THE POISON OF WESTERN LIBERALISM AND DRIVING HOLLYWOOD INTO THE SEA

ALLAHU AKHBAR

I FUCKED YOUR DAD

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
It's an adventure with a great setting, writing, directing, and photography.
I didn't go to high school.

hey there, nice clock!

Favorite film is Lords of the Locker Room.
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Lords of the Locker Room. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical wrestling most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Van's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Billy Herrington literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Lords of the Locker Room truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Gym Bosses's existential catchphrase "fuck you leatherman," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kubrick's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. šŸ˜‚

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Van Darkholme tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid šŸ˜Ž
My gayest moment in highschool? Never had one

Bow down to my superior intelligence

anyone else regret not doing a film degree? fuck I bet it would've been fun

this right here along with chinese cartoons should be the only bannable offense on /tv, fucking yid nigger actually used a goddamned smiley and shit motherfucking

I pity you

What's to understand about faggot shit?
It's faggot shit! get rid of it!

Wild Strawberrys
I don't know why I like it so much. It's just good. I'm not sure if I understand it, I'm not sure I care.

I used too fap every day in an empty computer room after lunch, I think a male teacher may of seen me once but he did nothing if he did. Worth it lol.

i hate niggers

Alright, chums. My name is user and you better remember that name, I'll be a top director in the future for sure. My favorite film is Space Cop, it's the penultimate bad movie and whenever I see Mike my peepee moves on its own.

Gayest high school moment was probably when my black gym coach molested me and I liked it.

my nigga

LOOK!