bo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPredator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sunde
torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/
privacytools.io/#vpn
thatoneprivacysite
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew if this were true with all VPNs I'd probably be in on a watch list

That's no propaganda, Batman12121 is the hero Sweden deserves.

Their vpn service is shit anyways. I would never use them as much as I would have trust them as you can see here, I had good reason and the vpn provider might be caught in a legality issue as protecting user data is a privacy right violation and they can even get up to a criminal charge for this. A vpn is never allowed to snoop on user traffic, thats literally against the law. They are only allowed to do so in the case of law enforcement request with valid subpoena

They unironically use

Top Cucks,

They'll run themselves out of business at any rate.

top kek

Doesn't seem to me that they snooped on anyone's traffic, so much as they were provided photographic evidence of what one of their users (who conveniently calls them out by name) was using their service for.

Use AirVPN :^)

I don't use a VPN. I use Holla Forums RAW DOG.

I wish all VPN providers were this open about their communist opinions and worldview. It would make choosing a VPN much easier.

Same… Kind of, I actually steal my wifi from my communist neighbors, and nazi shitpost daily on Holla Forums.

They do realize that they just fucked themselves just so they could virtue signal, right? People expect VPNs to stay out of shit but here they are taking sides, with a side that is generally too stupid to use a VPN in the first place. Your average VPN user will not like this at all.

doesn't matter, they shouldn't be able to follow up on this because its violating the privacy agreement on their own part. They shouldn't be able to verify based off a picture meaning they probably looked into the traffic.

While we're on the subject of VPNs..

Recommend a good VPN pls

yeah ive been unprotected for way too long… anyone know a good one?

They want a userbase of pedos and scammers, what do you think why they named themselves iPredator. Right-wing pizzagaters destroy their buisness.

Here's a thought. This is a business decision. Vpn's are going mainstream. Can see anecdotal evidence on my normie facebook feed. More people are asking questions about what vpn to use for "torrenting". Hey maybe, maybe. Probably not. More vpn companies are going to start doing this as normies flock towards attempts at hiding themselves. Why would a normie hide themself? Wannabe antifa in short. Long, "anti fascist" government activity is going to start ramping up on the left the more Trump keeps winning. Can already see people openly planning protest on fb, which has introduced encrypted chat by the way. Their stupid fucking idea of becoming some sovereign savior of the "oppressed" is pushing them to realize how retarded their previous efforts at subversion were. They already know about doxxing, or ddos attacks. These fucks are going to get smarter the more they get busted. Don't forget that the organization of the Berkley riots was due almost entirely to the internet. Do not underestimate the enemy. It's going to be a slow but increasing change as Trump gets more authority over information gathering apparatuses. Prediction, and my opinion but this seems fairly obvious.. That this company will risk going out of business for bullshit is highly unlikely. Something is coming, and I cant help but feel elated.

Is it Peter Sunde that still runs this?

Where does the faggot live?

So this means they're logging all activity and it's not truly private at all. They couldn't prove the ToS violation happened and know which user to punish otherwise.

If it is indeed Peter Sunde it'd be wise to move before this asshole has a chance to grow, make an example.

trust.zone/
I did as much research as I was able, and these guys are supposidly in the Seychelles, outside of 5-eyes and 14-eyes reach… whatever that means. It's cheap. YMMV. If there's something shitty I don't know about Trust Zone anons, please let me know. The name admittedly sounds very Kikey, but they're all like that. (pic unrelated)

Whatever you chose find a vpn with servers outside the United States.

Fuck you, I'm on VPN.

AirVPN also has free trial, and TOR-support. But just test around, if you're in doubt, drop the service. Follow your gut tbh

I remember from that documentary how he trashed his poor friend for telling the truth about how immigrants destroyed Sweden when he was drunk. What a slimey shit he is.

archive.is/0C0im If you were serious about five eyes or fourteen eyes.

This will just give Trump an excuse to crack down on the internet as a whole while making antifa the cause and thus take the blame. That will be stupid of them because on top of getting punished by the government and law, they are garnering hatred across the internet.

Jesus christ this guy is a fagget. Here is an article where he claims swedish prison system is as bad as in DDR. Because "as a vegan I lost 7 kg because of the bad food here".

Jesus christ, the food costs about 10x times what is served for students.

sorry forgot link:
http ://www.aftonbladet.se/debatt/article19207648.ab

This is possible and a fair point, however I disagree for this reason. Trump is already being accused of being Hitler. Cracking down on the internet to kill lefties would be politically suicidal. This would especially be true in the wake of pizzagate arrest alongside the drain the swamp narrative. Accusing high profile targets as being caught in illegal acts by incriminating evidence gained from the internet while simultaneously tightening his grip on the internet will not play well. It might have the possibility of making him look like a lying tyrant.

use this site lads

https:// thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/

Should I pay with bitcoins or is going that far unnecessary?

Probably unless you plan to do some hardcore illegal shit.

in which case skip straight to Tails distro

Also you're right about the internet being angry and destroying Ipredator. Just a possibility to watch out for. However if no one from our side uses Ipredator to begin with they might not care.

THIS KEK

All the opsec in the world and user over here just uses his neighbour's wi-fi instead

M'aam come with us, you are suspected for hatespeech.

"DID YOU JUST GENDER ASSUME ME???"

Tor.
Then get a fucking dedicated server and do it yourself. There's a ton of auto-install scripts which even an 8yo can run.

This user gets it. You can just grab a yuge antenna and aim at the nearest cafe/house/whatever. You still need to use some form of encryption because CIAniggers have antennas too.

kek

this is what I do too. Kek

thats always funny to see. Which is why all anons should be using neighbors wifi, unless you like them, but specially if they are some libshit.

Public wifi is the shit,
But also stealing wifi is good

5eyes is the anglosphere essentially, i'm guessing 14 eyes is something similar

Yep. See
Use gook VPN instead.

I just signed up to a Romanian VPN as they BTFO european data retention laws after declaring them unconstitutional.

trust me, you are.

we all are

Might as well be shitposting from a gulag desu.

VPNs cant be political at all, thats the point right?

well what else is it for?

You raise a good point. If they are monitoring your activities so they can approve/disapprove of them and suspend service, just what the hell are you paying them for?

I've got my VPN right here

Sounds like these people need to be destroyed.

tl:dr Normies and the left are going to ruin it for everyone. Again.

It didn't take pedos, scamming pajeets and shitposting nazis to tighten up encryption laws. Instead a hoard of pozzed faggots who hopped on the VPN train in the name of social justice and joining Anonymous or whatever.

Wrong side of history is just saying we plan to wipe the white race out and you will be viewed as ebil racists by our black descendants. It means they should be executed for promoting genocide, we are on the right side of morality.

Mass market economics ruins everything, you mean. The eternal erosive influx of normalfags that can destroy almost anything. Whenever something subtle or complex is neutered down for mass compatibility, it's as good as dead.

This is part of a battle for the internet. Videogames basically died to being opened up to big money that could create low quality loyal consumers. Social media drained the life out of many online forums and communities. Search engines and major online retailers colluding enabled virtually every website to become pozzed through a combination of cloud-based/analytics tracking and abuse of things like cookies. There is very little clearnet left for us to live on. The major services like Twitter are trying to strike a killing blow against troublesome customers like anonymous on their platform right now.

It's all being done much too fast, they got caught and it wasn't part of their plan. Pizzagate and Trump combined with the failing MSM are undermining the emerging poznet hard.

Someone should start a counter VPN with the aim of doxing anyone who indirectly promotes white genocide, since thats evil and they are on the wrong side of history.

>>>/cuckchan/

My neighbours are nigger'n'mudslime loving, kike-worshipping Zionist evangelicals, which is EXACTLY why I just use their wifi whenever I'm doing something shady, I hope those faggots get vanned.

I'm pretty sure that VPN can legally "snoop on user traffic" in most countries. However a lot of them have a policy to not log at all. Others collect general RADIUS logs and connection timestamps to track down users that abuse the service. Others track even more.

Although ipredator is within their rights to do this, I personally don't think VPN services should get involved in politics. Swedecucks for you though..

One that has a policy of no logging at all. In that case, if they terminate your account for abuse (or right wing activity) you can at least notify the entire internet that said provider does not actually follow their own policies.

BTW, how does iPredator define their claim that they don't perform logging?

Because I know of another VPN service that has a no logging policy (US based) and when their service was being used by a subscriber as part of a DOS that was seriously effecting their service and threatening to lose them a datacenter, they literally could not determine the account associated with the abuser. They had to notify their entire userbase that they would be turning on basic logging in a few days to determine the user.

lol, such fucking sweden

I thought everybody has a password on their wifi in 2017? Or are you guys some sort of haxxorz?

They totally won't go out of business now :^)

I looked it up from their own site. Can somebody tell me if this is consistent with their actions in this case? I don't think it is.

WEP is trivial to crack (although I rarely see it any longer)

WPA/WPA2 is fairly simple as long as you can find an access point that has a passphrase that is in a dictionary. There is a 7GB and I think 33GB dictionary out there. If their passphrase is something like "mykidsordogsname99" you can get in more than likely within a few hours with a modern video card crunching that.

Then I think there are other ways with access points with faulty WPS implementations but I'm not up to date on this kind of stuff.

Actually I didn't even need to try hard to get his password. After the stupid idiot bought a new laptop he sold his old one to me. Before I formatted the drive I checked whether he had something interesting on it and surprise, the motherfucker had his laptop automatically connect to his wifi, so before I formatted the HDD I just wrote down the password. It was a pretty good password all things considered since it used random upper and lowercase letters coupled with numbers, so there would be no way I'd crack it unless I used some bruteforce script to do it, but it'd probably take ages.

I like you.

WPS, dude. Also Podesta-tier passwords. There are plenty of skiddie tools out there, Wifite is pretty good for universal wifi hacking.

cryptostorm is a great vpn. They physically don't know who you are when you connect to their network, and its like 3 dollars a month.

Yes it is

NEVER TRUST ANYONE WHO LOGS ANYTHING

You know those connection/disconnection logs? Those are the ones police use to nail people. ANY vpn service who logs them is bad, and the feds will be able to turn a conviction.

Imbed related is a excellent analysis of the fed's capabilities and how to do things.

What you need to do user is learn to fucking computer

Mullvad is alright, and you can pay by mailing them cash.

Sounds like these people collect data and someone should retrieve and publish that data.

That's more hilarious than one would think.

PROXY‎‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‍‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‌‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‍‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‍‌‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‍‌‍‍‌‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‌‌‍‍‌‍‍‍‌‌‌‍‍‍‍‍‍‎CHAINS

it depends how elaborate the "connection logs" are

the connection logs could literally log every ip address that every client (identified by their ip address) connects to inside the vpn, which is the exact opposite of "no logs".

"no traffic logs" means what? they don't log the actual data? of course they don't, that would require NSA level storage and would be way more expensive than whatever they're charging for the actual VPN.

Lrn2 greentext

tell me more about this

how much cheaper is it, do you still get a range of ips, is it slower/faster than normal VPN also how do

You really don't think alphabet-agencies could find you out and that the VPN-companies wouldn't bend over the second these people would start applying pressure to them?

It probably has happened a thousand times already, we probably all are on a watchlist. You want to know why? Because we are the goddam enemy of ((them)).

I used to do this as well because I am cheap and didn't want to pay for internet. You need a specific USB wifi dongle and you need to be able to use a command line a bit but most wifi routers are still crackable as most users don't use the higher levels of built in security and will actually change the passwords from the gobblygook passwords that they come with to something they can remember. If you live close to a business that has free wifi its easy enough to just get a higher power wifi dongle that can be connected to an external antenna. I used a starcucks free wifi for almost a year using a wifi dongle and a directional antenna.

On the other side of things, always use access control to limit what mac addresses are allowed to connect to your wifi.

Every time.

Kek

Hahaha wait, were we supposed to be using VPNs this entire time?

We should google 'iPredator review' and write comments below that it sucks

Or you could wait for it to be in use, then use wifite.py. I usually busy myself with important things like cooking while it's at work, then come back to a broken passphrase.

Most distros of Kali Linux have it available, and you can easily load it onto a thumb drive for convenient use.

I just use the public wifi in my train to shitpost. What are they gonna do?

I've always had problems with Mullvad's client never wanting to fucking connect, but it's alright when it decides to work

learn about proxychains, get hacked VPN accounts. not that difficult

feels good man

Those dubs and ID trips don't lie

*Glares at you enviously*

t. bong

GTFO YOU KIKE SHILLS!

how about you name it so that others can use and support it you fucking fag?

You got some nice ID quads though, so that's good.

5$ a year

I haven't been using one either, I live in the UK so I'm expecting a few helicopters and tanks round mine one day.

I knew you would ask for it.
gu lli.com/news/18879-wird-perfect-privacy-von-neonazis-betrieben-2012-05-25
bo ard.gulli.com/thread/1704103-warning-perfect-privacy-com-von-nazis-betrieben-perfect-privacy-com-run-by-nazis-/
use jewgle translate for translating

I can absolutely guarantee you that everyone on Holla Forums is in fact on several watchlists.

If you're outside the US, the content you disseminate here is probably illegal. Ridiculous isn't it, your country imports niggers, mudslimes, chinks and won't even let you complain about the kikes doing it.

The side of history idea is literally out of the Communist Manifesto, specifically in reference to that Communism is natural and inevitable, and you can only choose which side of the tide you're on.

(check)
dankeschön

sweden. I don't see how you think they'll run out of business in sweden or europe, anti-White is all the rage over there.

How do I go about buying/building and setting up one of these?

it is getting better although i'm not sure if fast enough. but what the hell makes you think that anti-whites would need an internet condom? btw: sweden is shit but its internet privacy laws are acceptable compared to most of europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPredator
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sunde
www.ipredator.se
Owner: The Pirate Bay

Ipred is literally cuck

Let's shut them down. They have declared themselves enemy.

(checkiert)
bittöschön!

der ewige schwede as always
holy fuck these people cannot be saved anymore. Only physical pain will make them open their fucking eyes. I hope their civil war starts this year so they can see the advantages of their feminist utopia in natura.

I think netherlands has good privacy laws as well and they must have a better cable connection to new york compared to sweden. Then you also have romania with lax privacy laws so the local mafia can be safe but their connections might be shittier.

here are some more vpn guides from the old baphomet days of 2015. I do not guarantee that those are still up to date

might be but after all, the 3letter orgs were also too retarded to find out that sandniggers use playstation network to communicate. Maybe they are too retarded to do their jobs correctly anyways

I think if you really want to be safe proxychains are best practice. VM+tor+hacked VPN (cheap on the darknet)+socks5 (bought with BTC) should suit the needs of even the most paranoid Holla Forumsacks. some might even enjoy the 90s feeling.

while i do agree with that and think that the volume of data they collect is too much for them to handle in an effective way i'd still not be willing to risk my freedom or well-being over it.

Holy fucking shit. So spreading propaganda glorifying communism and denying Stalin's genocides is fine, but supporting Trump or Brexit will get your account terminated?

I'm glad that they outed themselves as such asshats actually so that people who actually care about privacy will know to stay away from their service.

Only use vpns from somewhere where they don't give a shit, like Lebanon or something (they even hate Jews so they got your back). If you use a VPN from Sweden then you might as well just be sending your info directly to the likes.

your vpn won't protect you from us. you've been on our list for years.

maybe I'm just an extremist but that's hardly right wing in my book.trump has conservative tendencies but that's about it. and for brexit: democratic nationalism is leftist

Blow it out your ass, being on a watch list is practically a requirement for posting.

badge of honour checking in

This is why I don't use a VPN. I don't trust VPN providers because there's a higher than normal probability of them being honeypots.

I have a VPS that I SSH tunnel through. You can do DNS tunneling through SSH too so it's functionally the same as a VPN. The difference between using a VPS as opposed to a VPN provider is that a VPS is cheaper, you can SSH tunnel with any device, you can do more with a VPS because you essentially have your own remote computer and governments have no interest in monitoring VPS services because 99% of them are for innocuous web hosting. I could install VPN software on my VPS but I don't see the point when SSH works just fine.

Could it be a problem that they're EU-located? Also what companies, specifically?

ride the tiger bro

wouldn't monitoring a VPS be even easier? Can VPS be shared?

Amazon AWS will give you a free VPS for one year. After the year is up you have to pay for it if you don't cancel.

The point is that VPS's have many mundane uses, but VPNs are typically used by somebody with something to hide. Monitoring VPNs is a good use of your resources, monitoring every VPS is a waste of your resources.

I don't care anymore. Come kill me if you feel frisky enough. You can put me on any piece of papers you want.

ohboyherewegoagain.jpg

doesn't really answer my questions. let me rephrase: wouldn't it technically be easier to target a specific vps than a vpn if LE wanted to? can multiple users use a vps to hide their online activities?

You understand that most VPN providers don't usually have servers on site? They buy VPS and server services from other companies. So no. It's not more secure. You're introducing a middle man into the equation.

M8, most VPNs are just services run on VPS's.

Assuming tor is as pozzed as Holla Forums says it is, couldn't this mean that we could make our own Holla Forums network? was tor meant to be a giant honeypot in the end?

Everything about this post is so deeply misinformed in such a variety of ways that I can only advise you lurk moar.

btw. mods banned Tor today

Holla Forums here
technically, a VPN provider should NOT be able to correlate an IP with an account, aside from a short initial handshake to verify authenticity of credentials.

Them being able to correlate an IP on a forum to an internal IP 'and the user's account means that they have a logging policy. Never use a VPN provider that keeps ANY kind of logs.

Here is a good credible list of providers. Evaluate risk vs reward when reading the answers: torrentfreak.com/vpn-anonymous-review-160220/

I personally use a VPN from a chinese group. I pay 0,5$ a month and have access to over 40 country locations. The "ceo" of this VPN posts daily nigger pics on the internal board. kek.

Sadly it's invite only, because it was once connected to a private movie tracker.

I advise you to use VPN providers who don't have a company location in the US or the EU, because of national security letters (warant canary doesn't help). Use providers from Russia or China. They have server fleets in almost every country, so don't worry about the connection. You also won't have to worry about them being angry at you for postic natsoc stuff, becuase they'd have to gass 80% of their own people first.

As for iPredator, I will personally make sure they will disappear from any list of VPN providers. They signed their death with this behavior, as it breaks ancient internet code of conduct.

Thank Christ.

This. , you don't understand how onion routing works.

howd the VPN know which user was posting rightwing stuff?

You say "technically" but what you really mean is "according to policy, which can be ignored"

I hate the torpedos and spammers just as much as any other reasonable Holla Forumsack but banning it was retarded.

Other tech here.
Keep in mind TorrentFreak has a paid deal with Private Internet Access when reading their recommendations.
My most recent VPN was Mullvad because they seemed the most dedicated to anonymity (no account required, made it easy to configure OpenVPN on Linux). Any thoughts on them in particular?

If they are technically – as in technologically – capable of correlation, then they're logging and therefore worthless. So check if they've ever done it before. That's how I parsed user, at least.

I'm torn, Snowden said that anyone even searching for inormation about encryption(software) gets put on a list. This is the America the two-party state gave us. TOR's still a viable option now that I think of it so long as you haven't accessed a VPN on a computer without.Jim Watkins disabled tor pic posting on what he argued what to combat Colombian Pepper posters, but it looks as if he was interested in getting rid of tor altogether on this site(strange way to act for a self-described libertarian). Can you or anyone else state with a modicum of certainty whether anyone can post files including pics from logging into tor then into a VPN and then posting?

Right, but the only thing preventing them from flipping a switch and logging everything is policy. You'll never know your VPN was logging until it's too late.

This is true, and is another big reason why you should never rely on a VPN as your single source of protection.
((Providers)) are inherently untrustable and P2P is the way to go in my opinion.

I have never seen an insightful contribution to Holla Forums from a tor user. 99.999% of the time on Holla Forums a torposter is a shill avoiding their ban or a pedo.

A company being outside of the US or EU jurisdiction doesn't protect you from those governments.

Nihao, Mr. Chang Lee

We will give you $10,000 if you turn over all logs from x IP address and continue to log and forward to us all traffic from x IP address.

This.
Though I do regret going to both 4cuck and full Holla Forums without a vpn a few times…

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR, MR. FBI

I'm confused, ANY kind of right-wing material? if you talk about free market economics, you get your account terminated too?

kek, based chang

Is it the VPN associated with avistaz.to? The one hosted in malaysia?

True, I have only a minimal understanding of computer networking and programming, that's why I asked a question.

ok, but my initial question was about how to connect to tor then to a VPN and my question was whether or not it would be as if I was using either just a VPN or going naked altogether in terms of posting content.
kind of sucks that you have to have a pic in order to start a thread, but then if jim either disabled tor or disabled posting pictoral content from tor, then it's a fucking "moot" point

Depends on whethe the term right-wing is adhered to either the original french definition, or the bastardized american one.

Bad idea.

1) Your ISP and therefor the government know you're using Tor. They don't know what you're doing with Tor, but they know you're using it. This is what gets you on lists.

2) Your VPN presumably has your payment info, or at least some clue of who you are. A bitcoin address if nothing else, right? After going through Tor, you're anonymized. But if you go through Tor then connect to a VPN who has your credit card, you're only deanonymizing yourself. Never connect to any sort of service that you log into while using Tor.

I've never felt the need to use a VPN before, because "muh 1st Amendment" and I just use my university's public wi-fi. This past year, as I've spent more time on Holla Forums I've been getting kinda nervous. I have horrible opsec, and I think I should get a VPN soon, because I want to start putting up Holla Forums tier posters around campus. I mean, those rednecks in Georgia got 20 years just for calling some nogs niggers and waving a confederate flag…

This is beside the point.

With a VPN service you are being routed through the same servers as countless other people. This provides anonymity in the masses. Some services even use different routes between requests. You should certainly your external IP change every now and then.

With your own VPS, it's just you plus a handful of other accounts on that particular server. AFAIK, a VPS will typically live on a single physical machine and rarely, if ever, move to a different one. The sites you visit will see the IP of this machine. From there, if your adversary has the leverage to access server logs or snoop on inbound traffic to the VPS machine, finding you becomes relatively trivial.

It's safer than raw dogging, because it does take a bit more effort, but not as safe as VPN (that you can trust).

Done. If the VPN doesn't allow the above, then it's good, because that's their way of telling you to avoid them.

p2p isn't safe from man-in-the-middle attacks either user. That's how a detroit cop got busted for allegedly dling colombian peppers.

ok.
That's correct, they can see you connecting while using it, but that doesn't mean they can see the traffic (assuming you used proper →OPSEC←). If you're using your personal credit card to pay for anything over the internet, you're already lost, like another user said, get a prepaid card and don't acknowledge it's existence with anyone else.
yes, so will the gov and the gov as i've said in a different post will put you on a list if you use tor and it's retarded cousin i2p.

how can you trust any company that provides a VPN? Where are the credentials for measuring that?

mind to explain? is it safe and just shitty to use?

DAS RITE

(checked)
Not a good idea my man

original user, here. They are alright but keep in mind that paying with cash is worthless if they turn on logging and shit out your IP to someone else.

In general, if you have to use a VPN provider without any "street cred" or you don't know any of the guys running it, throw in an additional layer of security like tor or a second VPN provider, which makes the whole process more opaque towards them, but not completely invisible.

It really depends on your thread model. Shitposting in country A may be harmless, while in country B (like the EU) can even get you in jail. So you may throw in even more OPSEC like using open Hot Spots. Beware of hijacking your neighbor Wifi. In case the party van arrives and raids some poor 80y old fucker, but then hear shadilay chanting from another apartment, you still get grilled, as often than not they routinely turn a whole block upside down in search of the ebil nazi.

So until new forms of mesh nets aren't ready to be used, we have to rely on asian image boards owned by porn magnates farming pigs in their free time.

You can never completely trust them. The best you can do is go by reputation and location. And make sure the payment method is anonymous. And that you don't raw dog when signing up.

As with all things opsec, it's all about making it harder than you would be worth it.

(heil'd)

Yeah…should get a VPN very soon

oh, and in case anyone is wondering who is running iPredator. It's run by people behind current iteration of piratebay, which is more or less run by swedes.

Is there any precedence for this? Worried cause I'm doing the same atm

I'm not even angry anymore, I'm just perplexed. I almost admire their devotion to cuckoldry; it's not that I admire cuckoldry, it's that I am in awe of their devotion to something.

Makes you wonder if they put Islamic propaganda in the same category? This is Sweden we're talking about, the shittiest Europeans country in rival with the title only with Germany.

i2p was written in Java which is a web-based or vm-based programming language which leaves it open to a slew of security issues, unlike C/C++ which operates on the hardware and sometimes firmware levels. So if there was a security zero-day within i2p you wouldn't know unless you either caught it in time or you hear a knock at your door and you're served with either a search/arrest warrant in the US, don't know about the UK or elsewhere. Furthermore, though tor is technically pozzed from many aspects, there are still people who normally update the network software and other security issues. As far as I know, i2p doesn't have a team like that so most likely there's going to be huge network holes regardless. Some people have tried making a C++ i2p but as far I know, that's also in the freedom-software development hell.

he'll learn when the final national security law has been enacted and he didn't take proper precautions so now tyrone and ahmed are taking all necessary precautions of tying him down so he doesn't move while they rape his virgin white ass

One very important point to add, is it's either a crapshoot to connect with either a LAN cord or wifi. WiFi is especially dangerous, because regardless of what you do, there's always a risk of MitM by some guy with a proper bug equipemtn (forgot what it's called, but VICE interviewed Snowden about it, apparently it's a device that's easy to get[like those one's, god that's sexxxy])

(chek'd again)
I mean, they can't expel you for looking at Holla Forums or 'racist' websites I don't think or at least you can sue if they try, but if you put up posters or "harass" people you can get in trouble and they can expel you. Still, I'm gonna stop taking my chances, particularly if I get doxxed.

Daily reminder: Using a VPN provider will not make you anonymous. But it will give you a better privacy. A VPN is not a tool for illegal activities. Don't rely on a "no log" policy.

For all the opsec newfags, check out privacytools.io for the quick rundown. Brave browser is a good browser for normies that don't want to fiddle around with addons and I often download it when I'm on public computers. A well configured Firefox fork will give you stronger protection.
HTTPS Everywhere is probably the easiest and most important opsec you can do for web browsing. Especially if you use public internet, without it people can look at exactly what you're browsing on most website.

Don't forget other essentials like noscript and requestpolicy (preferably the older kind) if you talk about firefox forks. There is only illusion of privacy if you let google syndication or google analytics, or worse, kikebook steal your browser history and use it for targeted ads later or something worse. Setting up a simple virtual machine for trolling through kikebook is also a good idea, so that the cancer scripts don't leak onto your machine.

i doubt that those people are real cucks. as far as i understand cuckolds they are incapable of fulfilling the needs of those they love/belong to and therefore enjoy giving them the opportunity to fulfil these needs. to a strong person that is pathetic and disgusting but harmless in the end.
the people in the picture are cowards and traitors which is a whole different story

srsly dude, if you google "diy dir", the google autocompletes with "-ectional wifi antenna"

I'm sorry but you said some stupid shit and somebody has to be here to point it out. If you run the VPN server yourself you can decide what port to use so then your ISP has no idea what the fuck you are doing. Hell, use port 27005 and they will likely just think you are playing a source game. If you want control of anything in life do it your goddamn self. If you use a service offered by someone else you are usually at their disposal.>>9410912

If you think using tor gets you on a list, so be it, but you have to think what kind of list. Tor is used often by people looking to buy drugs or look at pornography that is not the legal sort.
Many lists you could end up on, but which one will be right for you? Would the government see you as a threat if you are dosed up on Xanax all day? The vast majority of tor users use it for degenerate acts, so I don't think any government sees it as a pure threat. It doesn't matter what information someone gets into if they don't have the ability to think critically and can't come to their own conclusions.

You are going at the VPS/VPN shit with the idea that one VPS will have a dedicated, static IP. Luckily for you there are these wonderful VPSs that only give you 20 ports on an IP address. That means a ton of other fuckers are using that same IP and for the most part your traffic is mixed like a VPN service. Plus you don't have to pay out the ass to some VPN company that is likely just lying to you anyway.

m8… cucks are closeted bisexuals/homos living vicariously through their woman's vagina. it has fuckall to do with their partners' actual needs

everything about that fetish is bleeding over to homosexual content

You certainly aren't talking about America and I'd hardly call South Africa a free nation. Perhaps you are from Switzerland or Argentina possibly southern Brazil as the latter's govt has broken down even with the crypto-fascist in powernot that there's anything wrong with that.

We're operating on the assumption that freedom of speech is illegal. What makes Brave Browser any decent? One other thing, an SSL will only provide protection in the sense that it encrypts the flow of data and can prevent a MitM attack but bear in mind, the data flows to a central area, eg cloudlaressl from comodo california. which is what 8ch uses. Anything before that is still open to pry if anyone gets a bug up there ass to subpeona.

I think cuckolds get a rise out of watching their partners fuck others more than anything else, which is why they probably don't do anything about the Muslims raping all of those white womenworldwide.

user i… no, it's best to let you lurk more.

user, do you realize how retarded you sound? Do you realize that the feds would catch any easy target they can get their paws on? If you don't believe me, go look at what happened to maddthad, did he pose a potential risk? perhaps, but he wasn't a terrorist.
I wasn't saying to not use it, I was just giving an overall picture of the possibilities, you're starting to sound like a shill. Was there anything else I said that didn't have any merit? Go on, I'll wait.

So you ssh remote desktop to the colo and surf from it?

Holy shit you can google how to crack wifi

not willing to defend cucks but that sounds to me like the left subverted cuckoldry pretty much like they did with anarchy (which i'm also not willing to defend)
polite sage for OT

Must suck to be an eurocuck lmao

PRAISE KEK

Might be the wrong place to ask, but I trust fullchan on these topics: recommend a VPN service please

So you call me a shill yet I wouldn't even know what I am shilling for. Use tor or not, I don't give a fuck. You were the one saying that you will be listed if you do. My point was why would the government flag everyone that uses tor when most of the users will just be scum who pose no threat to them? Some kid trying to buy pot isn't worthy of flagging and tracking.

thanks for abstaining to lecture me about my bookmark toolbar with bing, ixquick, searx and yandex, but directional wifi antennas are so common and easy to do that even google links to 200k webpages of them
is what I meant by my comment to the (1) far above

Whatcha sliding, Shlomo?

How fares your leftist dick?

You won't fool anybody, Chaim. Obvious sliding is obvious.

No its run by associates of one if the admins of the first incarnation of TPB. Anyways which was the VPN provider that trolled them?

no one trolled them. They went all "oy vey its dem competition". The purpose of the trolling was to show that they indeed store user information despite their no logging policy. Otherwise they couldn't have found the user with that specific IP.

I use PrivateInternetAccess, anything objectively better to use?

Well yes I know that of course. All I want to know which company decided to bring their social marxism to the light.

rule of thumb: never use any VPN provider from five/14 eyes.

It's not that they can't spy on you if you use a chinese VPN provider, but they'd have a hard time using it as evidence because it would officially show their spying of foreign companies, which in turn would turn into major diplomatic bantz

You know, I've been waiting for a long time to see some Nork hosting companies for just that reason. Perfect data haven and they don't have to worry about our decadence getting to their peasants since that requires a computer.

Guess you'd need satellites at some point to funnel data into and out of best korea, but if that were overcome the Kims could make bank hosting neo nazis and weeaboos the world over.

You don't know Koreans very well do you, user

I don't care who they sell it to, as long as they don't pull the plug. Anyone who matters will see the data before it makes it's way to NK anyway.

This might actually be against EU law and a felony, regardless of the TOS. Unlike the US the terms of services in EU countries most of the time may not contradict existing law and if it does so the TOS actually are invalid.

There's a list here:
privacytools.io/#vpn

dude just put "[email protected]/* */ in the password field.

dude just weed lmao

nice projection, cucks.

#YOLO xDDDxD

It's Swedish. They're fucking morons. Just look at the simplistic shit they claim is 'ring wing'.

They might still also be only pptp hahaha. You have literally hundreds of other outfits to choose from. Use this site to make your decision.

thatoneprivacysite dot net

Spread the word about these fucking kikes.

Sounds like a bunch of rapists and pedos. Send them to the ovens.

Digits only count at the end, post&ID dubs user.

You're missing the point.

I use them on my android with openvpn and on my desktop with a dedicated pfsense device. The android gave me problems until I read their FAQ with the correct settings. Other than that it's been flawless and fast for me and I like that they use PKI authentication rather than passwords. kinda sucks some douchebag got their US IP perma-banned from posting here.

for one thing you lose the privacy benefit of sharing an IP number with everyone else using the VPN. Your VPS will have an IP uniquely associated with you personally, which means you have to (1) pay for it untraceably and (2) connect to it untraceably.

#2 is easy: just use a VPN.

Plus you get your own IP number the man can use to ID you.

Daily reminder, that the Deep State is now allowed to hack users who use VPN, because "suspicious"

Use HT-WB.sh to hack neighborhood wifis like a dummy. There are more than enough vulnerable wps routers out there!

I tried i2p for a bit. from looking at the development project and the responses I got to technical questions I literally felt like I was dealing with retards.

I think it's mostly for downloading torrents without getting busted for copyright violations.

Can you just use vpn on vm and get away with that?

wow Holla Forums is fucking tech illiterate as shit. do you know what logging is? Every router will log connecting device information. If you aren't mac spoofing or doing anything to mask your identity prior to connecting to someone elses wifi, then please read and learn how, its not hard.

add to that list always use incognito mode by default. again, not enough by itself but another incremental benefit.

You might get on the list of people who are too smart to spend a lot of time investigating. Government agents can be lazy bureaucrats looking for easy targets.

Fair enough but make sure that's what you have.

Are you going to tell me, that the provider will not only see the router mac, but also the mac of the connected clients?

Who cares if (((they))) can extract the macs from a router log after a bust. I doubt, that they will get warrants to access all other neighborhood routers to compare the client macs.

A 20 bucks usb wifi stick, used explicitly for wrong-think is safer of course. As long as nothing illegal is written or done, why care about hardcore Opsec?

What a fag lmao.

nordvpn

Its fairly simple, none of these we substantiated threats they were just free speech.

And what's the point of paying for a vpn which doesn't let you excercise free speech that's pretty much the point.

Your internet traffic gets logged twice with a vpn, through your isp and vpn providers so both need to be pretty good.

hiding your activity is pretty stupid anyway because in a way you give in to the nanny states demands. if your isp starts to block sites or hands your personal data out or starts injecting adverts it is a sign that it is a shit business that does not deserve your money.

Y'all realize those routers keep traffic logs right? Not only that but where you go online leaves more traces than most folks think. Any cyber forensics investigator would be able to determine that the neighbors devices weren't used to do anything nefarious and the investigation would lead back to you. Only if you were doing some really gnarly shit though, they wouldn't waste their time otherwise.

we are not living in china, the first amendment covers all free speech in the united states.

its your computer,your internet connection and your views why should you censor them voluntarily.

DO NOT:

use your state isp, these are always the first to run to the government. IE Deutsche Telecom.

Media companies posing as isps, see comcast and time warner and so on. They will run digital cable over their network for one, secondly the first guys to send torrenting letters, they also are very likely to offer poor service and have you know who running them.

state/big/media isps are always the easiest to get but will always have the first web censorship,ad injections and to roll out VCAP schemes.

If you said something bad on these isps they will be the first to rat you out, look at china.

China telecom is complete shit, whilst China Unicom is slightly better both are run partly by the government but one is alot better and censors less.

now apply that to where you live.

Never use a mandated router, if you get sent one throw it in the garbage.these are often backdoored.

Look up your ip address, delete the first number or enter it in reverse. see the following:

DOD Network Information Center or Fort Huachua

You are sitting on an NSA controlled range and there is nothing you can really do to protect you isp.

Also if GCHQ Chelmsford, (what ever intel agency of your country here) comes up its the same thing.

which is why you spend a few dollars and buy your own, plus you end up not sharing your internet for the company's profit. win win.

It has been talked about for a few months about how the most popular VPNs were inundated with subpoenas from governments including ones from the US; I don't know whether or not they complied but always assume the worst, I guess. I also heard that tor-users are being watched since Christmas of CY+1; not just ISPs which show that they've connected to with it, but also those who download it.rumour has it that although Wikileaks is not compromised by the feds, it's still closely watched by the 5Eyes nations; make of that what you will, but just remember, If you're going to attempt to dl the bundle from the WL website, be sure you take all precautions and when using the bundle, NEVER use JavaScript and always connect w/https also, if possible, use an ethernet cable rather than a WiFi in case you suspect someone is listening from an intelligence van

Never knew there was a difference between VPS and VPN. care to explain?

i do, but i've never mac-spoofed. care to explain?

There are other things the police-state would use to build a case against you, even if you delete your browsing history, there are still other things, such as event logs from an ISP or if the operator is incredibly stupid, using a Microsoft OS not withstanding.

/pol is operating from the perspective of absolute paranoia, which if you're in the business of computer security and you're not concerned with data leakage etc to begin with, you're in the wrong game. Lazy Beaureaucrats will go after low-hanging fruit, but how do you know that you don't fall into that categoryespecially if you're not practicing proper OPSEC to begin with?

The implication here is that wrongthink is a crime, which under Hillary and her useful idiots, could very much have been a possibility. Remember Seth Rich and how he mysteriously died?

Do you really want local/state/federal authorities to think/know that you're a possible violent neo-nazi? You'll get painted with very large brush-strokes when you're accused, but no one will care whether you did something or not. Don't be a moron, user.

for now…

Why won't North Korea host a pirate bay to fuck the capitalist?