Spiderdemon is the last boss

Well duh, as if anybody who pays even a little attention should be surprised by this with any AAA game in the last three years. Buying a game at launch is basically buying half the real game at full price with more bugs. You should never do it.

Hey nudoom buying faggot, how about telling what the cliffhanger is.

Locked thread fam

Y'know… We might be angry at something like that, but the average 14 year old/dudebro who just finished the game will probably tell his friends "YO BRAHS DOOM WAS TOTALLY EPIC MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE DLC!!!!"

could've played brutal doom for free instead

Banned IP for you

Cliffhanger?

In Doom?

Oh.

God bless you user

who said I bought it?

By cliffhanger I do not mean the cliffhanger of a story, but rather the lack of proper final boss.

They're basically holding you up by your nutsack alluding to the next game.

As to what the cliffhanger is, basically even though you ripped up a lot of demons, the big bad robot thats the main bad guy but posed as a good guy the whole game locks you away somewhere after you kill Spiderdemon.

Something about how they can't stop "Argent energy" from flowing.

argent in french means money. I'm not shitting you. They're literally saying that they can't afford Doomguy to kill the main guy because they need to keep money power flowing

ALSO I DIDNT FUCKING BUY IT STOP SPERGING OUT I WATCHED THE PLAYTHROUGH ON JEWTUBE TO SEE IF IT WAS WORTH BUYING WHICH IT TURNED OUT NOT TO BE

why did u bought it?

Yeah why did you buy it?

what is sharware doom?

oh wait people bought one, enjoy your dlc

the fact that it hasn't been cracked yet, for one

I paid for it, I enjoyed it, I'm not buying the DLC since it all looks like multiplayer shit.

I AM however going to buy the sequel. Eat shit faggots. I also told all my Coworkers to buy it.

They all did, and they all love it.

:^)

boy i'm sure mad

DLC is only for multiplayer. So fuck you, you have to wait for the sequel where there is no multiplayer because they realized that's fucking dumb and no one wants it

…okay? Enjoy your shit sandwich I guess.

So more or less they did the same shit that the original did, cliffhanging the whole hell on earth deal into doom 2.
When you think about it its funny.
Beth is so damn lazy they don't even bother coming up with original ways to jew normalfags out of their shekels.

No one will remember that the thread was dead a few months from now.

i wish i could rape you through internet

You sure showed him user

argent just means gold. argent as a term for currency is more contextual.

A worthy sacrifice.

Why isnt yhis thread locked yet?

oh shit, disregard me, I suck cocks.

I mean silver, not gold.

So are they going to call the sequel doom 2?

Argent(um) in Latin means silver. Argentina is literally the land of silver. Though in MOOM, it's called argent without the -um, for some reason.

They're going to call it DO²M.
The third one will be DOOOM.
Then DOOM again.

Hopefully not like this piece of shit right here.
We're probably getting a sequel to this one next year.

Doomed sequel is pretty much confirmed thanks to Bethesdas viral marketing, Reddit, and Brutal Doom fans.