WHAT?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cZB1D
youtube.com/watch?v=Amu9OLiba44
youtube.com/watch?v=5-zDwNSXa9c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_artillery_in_the_Song_dynasty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you surprised

this has got to be the most delayed genre force ever.

CHINA YES!!

You sure this is their own Overwatch? The characters in the second pic look like they were trying to copy Battleborn.

overwatch copying china.

fucking americans always copying china

Dude.

That's not battleborn, that's a literal roadhog, tracer, and a reinhardt right there in the second picture lol

it's def chinkwatch

I dunno, when I think "huge dude with undersized head," I think Battleborn.

What's the difference?

Are there groups of people in China that grow up entirely on knockoffs? I mean with this in particular, are there chinese people that don't know Overwatch or TF2 exist? Or even CS:GO?

Lemme guess, it's made by Tencent, isn't it?

If it is, I wouldn't be surprised.

Why does he wear the mask?

Many of them. Then if they ever leave the country they run into them and think that they are copying glorious china. I'm dead serious.

Nigga, China doesn't give a fuck about shitty western ideals like "copyright".

Besides, imitation is considered the highest kind of praise, you gweilo!

Oh no user, they know TF2 etc exists, but they are tricked into believing that it's the west who are copying the knockoffs. No joke.

How strictly do they regulate things there that they think knockoffs are the real thing?

China more or less has its own internet. They have their own google, their own social media, their own amazons. Its a different world.

It's very possible.
China is 1.357 billion people and regulates their internet along with propaganda. Most of them are poor and don't really spend much time researching games.

I expect that from north korea but not from china

Fuck off you marxist piece of shit.

China's plagiarists honestly impress me, they work fast as fuck.

china is a wild place, their bootlegs are hilarious

Actiblizard is owned by a chinese company, this is most likely overwatch with tweaks and a name change for the chinese market

Yep.

Lemme guess: This is made by Tenpenny too.

Copyright is shit tho

I want:

A Robot-Lion-Dog with missile launchers

A not Jackie Chan (with a ladder as a weapon)

A Cute Kawaii Uguu littele robot girl with a huge chainsaw

but i guess thats demanding too much originality from our chinese overlords

It is, but only to the extreme extent the west takes it. When practiced right, copyright serves to destroy shit like this without destroying shit like this.

Those mad men.

You guys don't understand what china actually is, don't you?
I see propaganda works booth inside and outside china itself.

why the fuck would you expect anything different? theyre both backwards communist shitholes inhabited solely by soulless worker drones

chinese havent invented anything in 4000 years

They should be destroyed though. Hipster nu males who barely shit one actual DBZ episode out a month, fill the void with literal garbage that not even 1/12 of their fan base watches

and they wonder why China is doing so well

meanwhile in China

IP is intellectual marxism and favoritism disguised as capitalism and you fucking know it
lenin go home

I actually watch their gaming shit. I don't know why either, they all seem like tremendous fags.

Fitting considering both are complete edgelords.

Chink get out.

not reaper's outfit looks kinda likeFUCK YOU DONTE

They should be destroyed, though.

The ONLY pro of the TPP is stopping this fucking bullshit.

I hate Overwatch, but I hate blatant plagiarism more.

stealing is embedded within the chinese genome

pic related, its economy is in better shape for a huge fucking number of reasons and as people retrieve the reigns the quality of life is approaching U.S. standards- little to no sign of the market slowdown we paid for it

in almost every way China is the success that the U.S. was a hundred years ago
the people work hard, backed by a genuinely solid agricultural community, and they have not closed their factories to suck germany's and coincidentally china's goods producing cock
their politics are more right wing despite being "communist" and their wrongs are being corrected at recordbreaking speeds as exposure to the world increases
in 10 years this will be a compliment more than anything else

go shitpost about piracy in the sharethreads before claiming that distributing and improving digital media is 'stealing'

The chinks literally copy everything, from cars to house appliances.
Not that I disapprove, but trying to peddle those things as your own inventions is just pathetic.

The problem is that they are unable to invent anything on their own.
They had gunpowder for the longest time in the world and yet did nothing with it. Had they realised its power and tried to master it, they'd be ruling the world now.

But they didn't.
Because they are incapable of making new things.

i forgot lying is also embedded within the chinese genome

associated technology and concepts required to effectively use gunpowder was developed in Europe, a place with easily accessible and harnessed resources that aided in using Gunpowder
the Chinese did use it for a number of things, but I concede it wasn't as impactful as it could or should have been
part of this is because they've always had more impact in swarms with large pointy poles, which when there are a thousand men staring you down a few guns (and there would be few due to resource and expense) make very very little difference

sounds like you described a successful market economy
the most appealing, refined, or accessible project wins, not the one to shit all over an idea first and say it's theirs and theirs alone
your bullshit is the cause of the stagnation of U.S. innovation, paired with any and all tech funds instead going to fucking welfare

as an aside, the parts your PC is built were likely manufactured in China or designed by Chinks or Japs, and definitely the keyboard you are using to fatfinger your vitriol about how muh lord gaben/blizzard aren't getting their shekels

Isn't it more of a redub than an "abridged" nowadays?

Looks like I'm a little outdated.
Okay, so shit like this.
I know this is a shitty example, you faggots know what I mean.

Am I the only one who wants those ragdolls dumped in Gmod or SFM?

people in facepunch tried to rip those models. but they cant because the launcher was weird and the game was made in unreal tournament 3 or something like that.

the game is dead/shut down so it'll be super hard to find those models now

I'm not bothered about them, Valve and Blizzard can both go to hell. I'm just disappointed every time I think of China and how such a large country with vast resources, physical, financial, and educational, can be so creatively bankrupt. It's a shame, too, the east had so much potential but crawled about for 15 years on pirated Famicom games.

The west has been near creative bankruptcy for years, but I can at least go outside, take a deep breath, and criticize my government in public.

this is what chinks actually believe

also try not to get so emotional about being a dishonest yellow rat by nature. the only thing supporting you is the other millions of lying incompetents such as yourself; without guanxi you die

they can make good assents. the only problem how and what those assents are used on and it was most likely for a copy-cat game because china bans outside games back then

archive.is/cZB1D

Pretty interesting read how china is essentially stealing proprietary goods in order to give their own corporations a leg up. But is probably really bad for them in the long term.

looks better than overwatch.

Ugh whats goin on around here?????!!! Keep it politically correct on this board friend :) puhleesh~.
^_^

China is not even in the TPP, and ironically they are making their own version which apparently has even worse copyright laws.

China is facing massive economic slowdown, they've had to close their stock market multiple times already to stop runaway free falls, not to mention their a decade behind at least most of their foreign competitors in most markets. The only reason many companies are succeeding in China is because the country has been more or less run solely on corruption as the defining factor as to who gets ahead for the past couple decades. They're on the right track to turn into something that's representative of the HUMONGOUS potential their massive amounts of natural resources and huge population gives them, but they need to make it through the next couple decades without a collapsed economy as they struggle to transition to a services based economy and tangle with their rapidly aging population and severely fucked up labor force (thanks to the long time spent under the "one child" rule.)

Can't expect china to enforce other's copyright laws, however you can count on them totally ignoring any request for internet privacy

Who do you propose pays for the costs of developing and testing new tech and IP then?

What incentive is there for anyone to innovate when their competitors can walk along and reap the benefits of the work at no cost to themselves?

lmao

You're making an argument against copyright law, not the actual idea of IP and copyright.

Try again.

I remember there was a Chinese MOBA that had charactrs like Not-Shrek, Not-Aladdin and couple more

old/v/ used to shitpost about it around late 2013/ early 2014

I dunno man the the US and China are best buddies, you have to be since China buys all of your production and sells it to their masses/the rest of the world and the surplus they gain pays for the interest on the US deficit.

China has control but they can't break it cause their US bonds they buy would become worthless. Have fun being snugglebuddies with the chinks m8.

Ahh, i was there back then, a little time before GG happened.

i am an idiot, looked for shrek moba and got this from YT

Was a LoL clone called "300 Heroes" dunno if it still exists

all characters were taken from copyrighted stuff

I like chink Tracer more than current tracer dat tummy

Of course, you can even find people outside of china that think Dota is a copy of League of Legends, but in China you couldn't even be blamed for believing something like that because of how tightly they control the media there.

I'd like to see the meet the sniper/medic videos for this game

Pick only one

You're a #gam*rgate survivor?

Number 2 by a country mile.

Piracy.
I don't give a fuck if somebody rips off a company's idea, companies are full of sacks of shit lawyers who sue the pants off of everybody the moment they get the chance. They can get fucked.

Dong Dong Never Die is the best shit.

wat

China produces a lot but I wouldn't say that means development. In your fucked minds, you think that every single city is Beijing. Similarly with the US and LA, SF or California. Every country has a few places with great living conditions. The rest has to feed those same cities.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Now I wanna make my own shitty digitized fighter

I worked in Shanghai for a couple of years, let me rant a bit;
China has copyright laws you retarded fucks

What China doesn't have is trademark laws, yes, that is a huge difference

Copyright laws means China can't pirate or outright copy copywritten material

Lax Trademark laws means Chinese devs can use what would be referred to in America as a companies trademark, things like their characters.etc

Chinese attitude towards pop culture is different than the west, in the west seeing a product using another companies trademark or in their likeness is taken with negative connotation as a copy-cat or ripoff

In China its considered no different than the Folk Principal, that basically means a trademark in China is treated like a meme

I also laugh when people post Famicom games in Bootleg threads, in China, the Famicom both A.) Was not protected by Nintendo licensing, and B.) Was being sold as late as 2003, it became the de-facto standard for 8-bit computing/gaming, just like how the IBM PC is the de-facto standard for 32-bit and 64-bit programming, the Famicom Standard became so widespread in China because China has virtually no middle-class, you're either rich or below the povery line, and Famicoms compatibles are simply cheap to sell and produce, Famicom compatibles are still being built and sold there to this day

Nobody said they didn't.

People imply they think they don't by these threads

That's a much different interpretation of "trademark" than the US. Here, a particular character can be copyrighted.

It's to the anons saying that China will have living conditions better than in the US.

I got off topic.

People imply that they have different laws, tard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Amu9OLiba44

youtube.com/watch?v=5-zDwNSXa9c

Nice way of eradicating Asian culture, jewgle.

Nigger this isn't redditchan, Gamergate isn't a banned word.

SHHHHH

Oh no! What if fatcats don`t get their bonuses?!

At least they won't care about making their game diverse. Would play it if it gets a f2p release here.

Is it really that time again for Tencent?

It says "FPS + MOBA"

Fucking who? Blizzard sucks, Overwatch looks like uninspired pixar garbage and screw you redditors that are excited for it.

You're right it's more like 6000 years.

chink chongs literally have never invented anything ever

I want this meme to die, Song was the first to use gunpowder weapons, though primitive, it did fend of the mongols.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gunpowder_artillery_in_the_Song_dynasty

Not really, the chinese armies always relied more on range weaponry and cavalry than melee one. And gunpowder weapons were a huge part of Yongles army. The problem with muskets is that it is expensive, to not forget the weather, espesially in north and eastern parts of China had dry weather that would fuck up and make musket pretty much useless.

whut?
those are the ideal conditions to use gunpowder especially crude non modern gunpowder as you don't want your powder to get wet and then not go off.

but same as japan the runing class dident want to make small units viable vs their zerg rush that they depended upon to keep order and firearms are things that do just that.

I am curious about what game you get on the CD.

Wikipedia also says that gender is a social construct, should I believe them?

China's copyright has already turned to soviet union joke. For example: In China, original copies knock-off idea.

Yes, they used gunpowder weapons, I said as much.
They never improved them like the Europeans, though, which was my point.
They wanted to be stuck right where they were and never move from what they had developed.

Also, are you going to tell me that China as vast as it is did not have the fucking materials to make muskets but had more than enough to make grand palaces?

the .01% meme is real

Fitting.

Do your country a service and disservice by pointing out with data that we did it before China if you ever run into them.

I hope China rips off the booty controversy.