8 Iraqi men jailed for gang-rape of German tourist in Austria

archive.is/eU952

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
archive.is/yViBJ
archive.is/RWoWn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DEPORTATION NATION

Why not just throw them into this thing?
Alive!

So they were sentenced to between 9 and 13 years. They will probably serve half of that and be released for "good behavior"

They'll plead sexual emergency and get the charges dropped.

Either that's an impressive breeding program, multiple number of wives, or the infamous sandnigger inbreeding.

Why are these sand niggers only capable of having sex when other men are there ? Their religion hates gays, but everything about their culture is fucking homo. I mean for fucks sake they dress up little boys i dresses and rape them. They gangbang farm animals. They hold hands in public. They hide the female form. Are arabs genetically programmed to be homosexual ?

Semites are living detritus, they are genetically programed to be a mockery of the natural order in every one of their actions.. There will be no peace on earth until they are completely eradicated.

When they are young, playing with girls is haram so they grow up only around boys and thus have subconscious faggot tendencies when they are older.

Because muslims can only brutalize defenseless women and children and only in a group.
They are really THAT weak and subhuman.

Make sure as many women as possible see this. Women are the most at risk and most in need of nationalism.

9yrs is dam long for rape if u think of it. Hell assault gets 3 yrs

Those are illegal back home. U get execiuted. …here its jail or deportation so they dont care

Only the difference is that rape victims are scarred for life. If it was up to me then every rapist would hang.

Just be aware that you're not the one that decides on who the rapists are.

I'm talking about the old school definition of rape, not this modern bullshit

Germany should take some pointers from Austria.

I bet the victim will still vote left/green given the chance.

All that "based islam" shit only applies to rich mudshits that have any power. If you think they aren't gang raping boys and girls stuck in poverty, you better think again. Those getting raped are the ones who would get thrown off the building if they went and told anyone.

You touched upon something very real in middle eastern culture. Homosexuality is rampant there, however they must always do it in the dark and out of the lime light.

However the one being fucked is always the guilty party. So a boy being raped by a man will be killed because he seduced the man etc.

Arabs are fucking insane, I partly fault this to their tendency to fuck and marry their direct cousins and nieces. This results in lower IQ and many birth defects some more obvious than others. They marry their direct family to keep the family wealth within the family.

yeah, they are rampant homos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

They won't spend a day in prison because they didn't actually rape the girl, they just had a bad case of sexual emergency and the girl didn't show clearly enough that she did not want to have sex with them.

Islam is an organized criminal entity one par with south American Cartels: Abduction against ransom and execution, drug trad, slaves etc.
Religion my ass, just a pretext. Arabs are batshit insane.

All of the above for 500 alex

but white sluts are well known to have jungle fever and rape fantasies

Nice (((torpost)) friend

Jailing these animals will not stop it, they need to be executed. It's the only thing those retarded savages with their stone age "religion" understand. Then put all of their heads on stakes outside government and public locations as a warning to the rest of them.

I'm not joking. This needs to be done by the governments if they want to protect their people but clearly that isn't what any ZOG cares about or would ever do. They'll get a slap on the wrist and the opportunity to assault or kill other non-mudshit inmates instead.

so true. its a death cult with political goals. they just want to push civilization back into the dark ages. what kind of religon makes women walk around with a lamsphade on their face. there is not one muslim country that is peaceful. the only way they can control the population is through violence and intimidation. they endorse violence against women. they kill anyone that disagrees with them. they are savages. they are a cancer that will consume the world if our leaders let it. it needs to be removed or it will infect more and more places. wherever there are muslims theres bound to be violence and intolerance.

moderate muslims are a myth, they dont give a damn about western culture. they just pretend to. thats how the spread begins. its a tumor that feeds on your emotions.

There's absolutely no such thing as "based islam"
They are the biggest degenerates on the planet.

They go into prisons filled with other rapefugees and come out more radical than before. Death penalty imo.

Do muslims actually avoid voting?

I hope so but doubt that most of them actually do abstain…

Clearly not long enough if they're coming out alive at all.

No, what is known is that you are a shill and a troll. Less than 2% of white people race mix at all. Vast majority of white women who are tolerant of multiculturalism would never race mix, they are just brainwashed to think other races are "just like us".

Stop watching the electric jew, dumbass.

Wouldn't imams fall into that category?

do these arabs not know they're pawns in jews' plans? why attack the masterrace who could've exterminated their enemy?

moderator of the austrian state tv

its jail or probation, they won't get deported, no matter what they do.

this is great but only a short term solution

media makes it look like it was a very drastic punishment

Millions of sandniggers are rushing to europe, because it's the only practical place to get a white woman(Considered most attractive by all men)And meanwhile larping virgins on here think they will find some 'redpilled' white looking middle eastern waifu. Somehow oblivious to the fact that millions of sandnigger males flooded europe because it's the only practical way to get white women, and the 1% blue eyed indo-aryan type girls are already married off to rich arabs.

Surely you mean CHILDREN.

there is a
lovely father son story
in it!
the text under the picture says
Sabah Al-J. was brought with handcuffs to the court room. HIS SON WAS ALSO AS DEFENDANT IN COURT

quotes from the repfugees
prosecutor said

What the fuck Austria.

That is even gayer than gay.

They wanted them so now they will get them.

I have no sympathy for them and feel nothing when they get raped.

lol there was a shooting in front of viennas fashion tv club, which is situated in the hilton hotel and right next to one of the largest underground hubs
archive.is/yViBJ

This is probably also the reason why they marry their cousins as their female family members are the only girls/women that they can connect with like normal people.

Bring back public execution.

the situation in Europe literally couldn't be any worse. You combine a bovine and pacified native populace with an influx of horny tribalistic subhumans who know how to play upon the altruism of the natives, mix in the stronk empowered feminism of the female natives, and you get this: a woman, probably young, on her own gets raped by a pack of sandniggers, and she will not have anyone to ever help her. At best her parents will probably subtley blame her for seducing the poor oppressed brown men. That lady will never enter into a stable relationship with a man. Another white womb destroyed.

That's the plan!

sex criminal cought in vienna, he assaulted at least eleven women. police is looking for his victims.
the 25 year old young child was born in afghanistan. he was looking for women at public places and then followed them in the evening and at night, embracing them from behind, lifting the women up and moved like he was fucking them.
a woman fell, he layed on her and bit her in her face.
he was cought from surveillance camera footage, which is very lucky in austria, because the state and companies are not allowed to film public places, streets or anything.
archive.is/RWoWn

Well, glad to see the women are getting what they bargained for.

I don't think it will change their mind, they think it's their fault and we get videos like "the new land" in sweden, where swedes have to adopt to the refugees.

Oh i'm not saying they will, but they are getting exactly what they wanted. Sweet, sweet justice.

If my country ever does go the way of Sweden i'll leave for someplace elsewhere and watch it burn from a distance. Maybe when it's turned into a lawless shithole i'll visit it for safari hunting. Until then, i'm peacefully going to sleep every day knowing that these traitorous whores are getting everything they deserve.

T-there's a video?