#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: We Keep Fighting Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

1. GAWKER IS WEAKENED. HIT IT IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE (same for Vice)
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. Crash Salon's advertisers - with no survivors:
- medium.com/@TrojanHorse711/salon-s-list-of-atrocities-and-a-list-advertisers-to-contact-gamergate-7c5cdeb9f2aa
3. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE
4. #GamerFruit - Dig into FIG:
paste.teknik.io/2491 || itmb.co/ts09w || up1.ca/#OLF7pVJJzk9ci56FwzveAA || twitter.com/McDermie/status/677627235386437633
5. Continue Digs on 8-4 and Nintendo of America:
>>>/gamergatehq/312947
6. PARTICIPATE IN OPERATION DOWNPOUR - REVENGE THE BUTCHERING OF FE:FATES BY MAKING IT RAIN SHIT ON TREEHOUSE - imgur.com/a/X2w49
7. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/4TJwc
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/pcmag-violates-ftc-regulation-with-countless-undisclosed-affiliate-links/
gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/pocket-gamer-charges-devs-up-to-50000-for-guaranteed-game-coverage/
> Tracy Fullofshiterton: >>>/gamergatehq/323269
- blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/04/videogamer-includes-affiliate-links-in-articles-twitter-without-disclosure/ || twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/726462004911738880
- breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/02/round-two-hulk-hogan-sues-gawker-media/
- CH Updates: Apr 2 - Apr 26 - /p.teknik.io/5shqa
- Apr 2 - May 13 -p.teknik.io/emiKY
- Thread Repository Update: Apr 16 - Apr 25 - /p.teknik.io/WUMEx
- archive.is/26dfN

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

pastee.org/7qrcs
pastee.org/nur3u
pastee.org/z9p6z
pastee.org/rdbzh
pastee.org/f8dqt
archive.is/GbaCP
archive.is/cWSQj
volafile.io/r/acH6c7
archive.is/5bFn2
archive.is/dwXtA
lewdgamer.com/2016/05/21/capcom-bans-adult-sponsors-pro-tour/
twitter.com/TawnosWins/status/734097253258792960
archive.is/jQp38#selection-3629.0-3629.10
youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc
2600.com/content/cory-doctorow-keynote-eleventh-hope
archive.is/A6Hrh
archive.is/r8bJV
archive.is/c68Dt
archive.is/Zyxus
archive.is/fICoh
twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/733434675406872578
oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/
twitter.com/RAShieldsor/status/733849064052133888
twitter.com/RAShieldsor/status/733850253116379136
twitter.com/RAShieldsor/status/733853493023281152
archive.is/TNkrR
archive.is/PCGo5
archive.is/1PTs3
twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/734023224833384449
twitter.com/gookanon
archive.is/ubAGO
archive.is/HxFu4
archive.is/OHOor
archive.is/bF76N
archive.is/Tekt6
archive.is/pH2QC
archive.is/7goS9
archive.is/JeFAK
archive.is/OnE6I
archive.is/81pbS
archive.is/rsrze
archive.is/qWm3h
archive.is/g5rBX
archive.is/QahpI
archive.is/s4UuX
archive.is/hdVpA
archive.is/B49Ds
archive.is/LUjBG
archive.is/lFw3C
archive.is/4OHBN
archive.is/ghYJq
archive.is/yjIG8
archive.is/5ZQp7
archive.is/TeLfq
archive.is/c5rty
archive.is/xrS5A
archive.is/DlubU
archive.is/C2weR
archive.is/QvJng
archive.is/BwSS5
archive.is/4lh7x
archive.is/812p5
archive.is/B9FlI
archive.is/ycS7b
archive.is/cdHdZ
archive.is/jWs2M
archive.is/AgNdk
archive.is/jQp38#selection-1269.0-1269.7
twitter.com/gookanon/status/734146570480955392
archive.is/oTSSn
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0103_201605211407500383&edit-text=
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.greenpostkorea.co.kr/news/article.html?no=61256&edit-text=
archive.is/KzZT1
webcache.googleusercontent.com
peeep.us
hghltd.yandex.net
youdao.com/cache*
sogou.com/websnap*
webcitation.org
family-source.com/cache/*
hl.mailru.su
cache.baidu.com
cache.yahoofs.jp
nova.rambler.ru
cc.bingj.com
blekko-webcache.com
wayback.archive.org
megalodon.jp
hiyo.jp
arquivo.pt
cache.nevkontakte.com
httrack.com/
archive.is/WqWXr
runningwithscissors.com/?p=1016
reddit.com/r/korea/comments/4kch3z/in_regards_to_gangnam_murder_incident/
archive.is/8AIv2
archive.is/Ou6gM
archive.is/z5QQT
archive.is/9ajKP
archive.is/BXoFm
archive.is/hcSL1
archive.is/lXdup
twitter.com/AuerbachKeller/status/734163535576596480
archive.is/qRrVF
twitter.com/Sirixu/status/734130137336143872
archive.is/TQdUx#selection-351.0-351.27
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/20/wikipedia-editors-scrub-references-activists-bin-laden-praise-following-breitbart-article/
archive.is/uUmKa
twitter.com/Shudouken/status/733952825043128321
twitter.com/GamerGhazi/status/734221735130746880
archive.is/zhoOr
metaleater.com/video-games/feature/deepfreeze-an-interview-with-bone-golem
twitter.com/djolder/status/734056273826680832
nichegamer.com/2016/03/28/square-enix-gave-star-ocean-5s-miki-bigger-panties-in-fear-of-western-criticism/
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/734268646256607233
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/734265834135277568
8ch.net/co/res/590597.html
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/734315784172769280
twitter.com/notch/status/734317509873139716
archive.is/XnpCo
archive.is/x5iz1
twitter.com/MrKanthes/status/734335141200420864
archive.is/v6GTa
twitter.com/MrKanthes/status/734339794860380160
twitter.com/LorewaIker_Cho/status/734339477506785280
archive.is/zqSuP
archive.is/SsvPf
archive.is/UVt2B
archive.is/S1Pdb
archive.is/JUPIc
archive.is/ziG0G
archive.is/AZvpb
archive.is/8RMRe
archive.is/VSSnP
archive.is/m54aR
archive.is/sAvnc
archive.is/w94Jo
archive.is/nxNqr
archive.is/Br1V3
archive.is/ExsvS
archive.is/bLiAG
archive.is/SaQ8h
archive.is/jL58M
web.archive.org/web/20160522132145/http://www.consumerelectronicsnet.com/article/Content-Insider-462----Nasty-Folks-4413671
archive.is/P9MSC
twitter.com/Etherwinter/status/734084901935321088
api.badangler.me/api/outlets
twitter.com/notch/status/734339136216305664
archive.is/fZQRk
tweetsave.com/notch/status/734339136216305664
a.pomf.cat/vthlck.mp3
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/03/25/why-wont-you-take-me-seriously-is-the-question-that-is-slowly-killing-gaming/#397e355f1ac9
twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/734404831994073089
archive.is/fgicF
twitter.com/notch/status/734403866805047298
toklandet.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/projektledare-pa-friends-anser-att-bara-kvinnor-kan-bli-mobbade/
toklandet.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/vad-ligger-bakom-rojet-mot-gamingkulturen-egentligen/
toklandet.wordpress.com/2014/10/27/gamingkulturen-igen/
archive.is/reGp9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that now we're against The Media, Corrupted Journalists, Social Justice Warriors, Feminists, Marxists, Communists, Hipsters, The Indie Clique, Politicians, MS, Google, IGDA, Tweeter, Tumblr, 4chan, Something Awful, Livejournal, ASEAN, Wikipedia, Gawker, Vice, UN, Zionists, Reptilians, Illuminati, Bankers, Freemasons, Wall Street, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, Scientology, Dallas PD, Rothschild, Bloomberg, Giuliani, The Shadow Goverment, Bilderberg, Committee of 300, Skull and Bones, Scroll and Key, Wolf Head, Book and Snake Societies, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Majestic 12, Viacom, Comcast, Monsanto, Canada, South Korea, UK, FEMA, DARPA, NSA, CIA, FBI, ISIS, Interpol, Jihadists, Mossad, Anonymous, Greys, Anunnaki, Bohemian Grove, and Knights Templar.

Good luck.
Long Live Holla Forums.

why post this fucking early, jesus

Because sometimes a load must be blown quickly, not when you want it to blow.

new dig: pastee.org/7qrcs

Internet censorship
Facebook: pastee.org/nur3u
Imgur: pastee.org/z9p6z
Reddit: pastee.org/rdbzh
Twitter: pastee.org/f8dqt

Lets see if this goes through. Neither Holla Forums or pastebin is consistently allowing my posts. Request alternatives for anonymous paste sites.

Just finished the forbes article on polygones terrible skills. I like this guy, he gets it.

OP is ejaculating prematurely in RL. Bully him!

Not really important for start of the bread, but since OP released so early ..

Wu commented on her twitter about SA with pic related. Owens called her out. She suddenly went full "I have no interest"-mode. Watch how she'll claim that Owens misgendered and threatened her with the Putin pic.

This shit won't be over soon.

Man, Scooby must be hating his irrelevance, after LW's "victory lap."

Old bread: archive.is/GbaCP
I was worried that it would time out.

Meanwhile, at Wizards of the Coast…

archive.is/cWSQj

They're already at 5th edition? Jesus.

They can continue commiting suicide for all I care.

Repost from last thread, for more visibility

——————–

Okay, time for information.

Following Val's discussions about Fire Emblem Fates' European version, I took upon myself to directly check what was the extent of damage unto it. And, thanks to the Volafile folks (if you read me, thanks Hypnos for uploading it) and despite my ISP blocking most attempts, I finally got a hand on a .cia version of Fire Emblem Fates.

So, what's to say ? The game is directly translated from the American version, with one twist - Having played both the fan translation and this one, it seems that the fan translation (and not the American version) was taken as a base for the European translation. I checked both the English and the French one, and it seemed to be the case for both. There's still a need for Torrential Downpour to fall on this version as well, though, as we have the deeply flawed american versions of the characters.

For anyone wanting to take a deeper look at it, it's available for two days on Volafile's 3d/scurv/ room ( volafile.io/r/acH6c7 ).

Nearly two months old, but…

it's not even surprise anymore

I want to fuck Elise.

Well, after 4E flopped because they took out everything people liked, yeah, they made 5E "with the help of the community," AKA, the Hipster Clique.

Salted Benis

archive.is/dwXtA
archive.is/5bFn2

So 3 is still the best?

archive.is/dwXtA

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, good luck on surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep and Salt for your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Yeah, pretty much.

Fuck no, 2e for life.

We already know that the localization was fucked up in both american and european versions. At this point in time the question should be: What can we do to stop this from happening ever again? Supporting asian versions with english text, like DOAX3 or the new SRW:OG seems to be a good solution. Creating a group for fan translations could be another good approach.

No, play Pathfinder.

It is garbage and SJW garbage at that. Third edition ruined D&D.

Also, Capcom is becoming increasingly retarded. Teams are being banned from their event for having adult sponsors now.

lewdgamer.com/2016/05/21/capcom-bans-adult-sponsors-pro-tour/

Platinum proved with MGR and Bayo 2 that if you give enough of a shit to actually hold the reigns for the localization and keep an eye on the fucking team doing it that you can release an uncucked product with no trouble.

No, play Vampire: The Masquerade

:^)

Woah woah, wait, are you telling me that things like the retarded ninjas literally talking with "…" to each other or the RAPE POTION things are actually fixed ?!
Don't you goddamn dare say this after I cancelled my special edition bundle of the game I swear to fucking god

The translating group has been discussed several times but nothing has ever grown from it. It'd require a lot of skills and organization and it seems no one wants to bother with it.
A board on Holla Forums would actually be perfect to do it

Pathfinder has so much meaningless shit it's disorienting. It just has so much shit to wade through.

Yeah, customization is good, but when you need x feat you'll never use, to get y feat you'll never use, then get z feat that you can use, it turns into shit.

I like the idea of supporting the fan translations. Making them in other languages than English (the usual ones - German, French, Italian, Spanish) could be a good plus, making some games accessible to fanbases that would normally never be able to touch these. It needs organization to work, though, and probably a board for itself, like suggested.

Just play FATE or GURPS and call it a day.
Or play F.A.T.A.L

3.0 and 3.5 are no better in that aspect.

We need a japanese translator first. What happened with the thing created by jap people for learning japanese?

FATE is garbage though. It is complete garbage.

ha ha suck it fags

since we're talking /tg/ shit, shadowrun is also sjw garbage

nothing

it would if you, and anons in general, weren't lazy fuckstains who do nothing but shitpost all day long.

wow just like everything else worth doing in life

ditto

Are you saying that professional translators used an unofficial fan translation as the basis for their official localization rather than Nintendo's own versions?

Also, didn't saw those points, so I can't tell for the moment. I'll do it when I'll reach it. You can grab the game and rush it for yourself if you want to check it faster, though.

No idea. You might ask about groups who already did the translation for some games (Outside of Fates' Serene retranslation, you can go and see Neptunia's Re;translation).

That's what it seems, considering how close both the French and the English versions are, compared to Serene's translation of the Japanese version of the game.

To play the devil's advocate, cyberpunk goes into that direction by it's very nature. It's all about the downfall of society.

Xseed has been known to do that.
Be a first for Nintendo though.

I have some experience with Japanese content and fan translations are quite often superior to the shit companies bring out (Tokyopop).

twitter.com/TawnosWins/status/734097253258792960

archive.is/jQp38#selection-3629.0-3629.10 (neogaf thread)

He's right, just not in the way he thinks

Also,
These people are fucking broken mentally

Gotta love it.

kek

Ah, so we're worse than Ebola now, and there is a need for forums to quarantine themselves to avoid the "Gamergate virus" expansion ? How cute.

Whats that quote about an idea spreading?
These are the small mob of pricks defending the people that are doing the actual damage, of course they are fucking terrified

youtube.com/watch?v=rE3j_RHkqJc

Major security breach at 2600
2600.com/content/cory-doctorow-keynote-eleventh-hope

Do you have questions?
Is there something you're wondering about concerning the moderation of the board?
You may have contracted GamerGate!
Please contact the nearest mod so you can be banned for the good of glorious Neofag!

They banned tom from xseed for insinuating noa censoring xenobladex was bad.

I hope you mean using as a base and not implying they steal fan translations. I can't recall who but I remember a fan translation being stolen and used in a official translation.

I'm dying.

You're replying to the spamming shill user.
Report and hide.

Hmm…

STOP SPAMMING

I think someone's asshurt we crashed that shitty tag

You're likely replying to the Ralphshill, who found a new way to publicly manifest his autism.

Nah, he started that shit a few days ago.
Reminder he does this shit manually.
I SPAM IMAGEBOARDS FOR FREE MANUALLY ON THE INTERNET

This is the lowest effort shilling I've seen since yesterday.

Ya don't say?

Well, i guess its safe to say that the supposed dox is probably legit
We can only hope they finally blow their load and he gets bullied off the fucking internet

Person who keeps claiming that there was a dox never posts any evidence or link to threads/archives where it happened, so I'm pretty sure it's completely false.

Well this is a lovely thread

Are they going for the record?

(217?) is one hell of record to try and beat.

Agreed, but oh my god might he try.

I know japanese, I've translated light novels and manga before, I'm not exactly a professional but I've got experience. Spanish is my native language so I can translate to Spanish too, my only problem right now is time I bet Acid Man is still waiting for his request :´^). But by mid-June I'll have more free time and if there's an Holla Forums fan translation board I could help.

I finally got rid of the hand trembling (somewhat), and I'm very happy that I was also able to regain my pseudoAraki artstyle (been practicing) so I can go back to help the jojobros with their fangame. All I need now is time.

I forget, how high did that one autist get to? Wasn't it like 200 or something?

Everything is fine.

/monster/ has an active translation group I believe. Also /hgg/ and /a/ would definitely appreciate the skillset.

From what I recall, figglefaggles got 215 posts in.
1bb25f
archive.is/A6Hrh
archive.is/r8bJV
archive.is/c68Dt
archive.is/Zyxus
archive.is/fICoh

HAHAHAHA

Absolutely beautiful.

He's like a modern day Robert Maynard, if Maynard was mentally handicapped.

All female characters are gamergate's worst nightmare.

And there he goes
Even if they haven't posted shit, something's got the dumbass spooked

Yeah, it's never their fault. It's never them cheering on the dozens upon dozens of articles doing things like shitting on charity drives, calling "Git Gud Culture" problematic, or just generally telling gamers that they're a bunch of whiny, entitled babies for not buying shitfests like DmC. No, it's not their fault, it's entirely the fault of the toxic, cis white male patriarchy known collectively as "GamerGate."

Oh nevermind, the thumbnail is just wrong. Dammit Holla Forums! Gave me false feels!

In case you missed it,

Silverstring and Critical Distance have 27 COIs with each other.

twitter.com/OneAngryGamerHD/status/733434675406872578
oneangrygamer.net/2016/05/critical-distance-has-more-than-a-dozen-conflicts-of-interest-with-silverstring-media/2225/

Along with that Zoya Street is the editor in chief for Silverstring and curator for Critical Distance. No where on either site is this work related connection mentioned.

Guess distance wasn't critical after all.

Does anyone want to see my epic ghostbuster collection? I posted a small bit of it last bread, but it was super early.

Collection of what, exactly?

Mhm.

ghostbusters merchandise

Man we've had some weird spammers lately, the guy posting the avatartag with the statue dude(sorry I don't know the name) is in a bunch of threads lately.

I've only seen him in a GG thread once. He got laughed out as soon as he revealed himself.

The first and last time the Ghostbusters reboot made me laugh.

I'll take that as a yes. I have Janine as a ghostbuster, all 4 ghostbusters pops plus the car, a little slimer that came with janine, and the pumpkin ghost, which also came with Janine. The statue of liberty was a gift, and was from doctor who but I figure it goes well with the ghostbuster stuff.

The cardboard firehouse also came with Janine.

I still cannot believe this exists.

Nobody at any point thought "hey let's take this elsewhere THERE IS A DYING CHILD IN THE BACKGROUND"

Was away for a few days, who is butthurt and what happened?

Oh man, we were able to make two WAKE ME UP webms from that photoshoot.

Where's the one with the ghostbusters theme?

If mental gymnastics were an event in at the Olympics this guy would be the next Nadia Comăneci.

Well, SJWs launched a hashtag, and it got taken over again.

ZQ made a post claiming she won the case after removing the gag order on Eron.

Silverstring Media and Critical Distance now have a ton of COIs published for anyone interested to read.

Oh and the dev that worked on God of War that called some prom picture sexist took it to television to make himself look like an even bigger fool.
twitter.com/RAShieldsor/status/733849064052133888
twitter.com/RAShieldsor/status/733853493023281152

Also James Rolfe AKA Angry Video Game Nerd said he wouldn't be reviewing the new Ghost Busters because it looked bad and he didn't want to see it and feminist across the Internet proceeded to lose their minds and blogs did a coordinated "Gamers Are Dead" style blitz against him. He didn't back down and they are running scared.

Pic of said blitz

I have a theory: I think all of these actors that came out to shit on a youtuber have worked with or have close ties with Sony. Also, it's obvious that Sony is paying these outlets to do all this.

Credit for this pic goes to Marche.

They can whine all they want, but numbers don't lie.

dammit

user on Holla Forums put that together in one of their avgn threads.

wow, is that jaffe spilling his spaghetti?

I had seen that, and actually was well impressed by James' presentation. That's now 3 youtubers I can stand to watch.

Marche claimed he made it earlier on twitter.

I dun care who made it, needs archives with each pic.

We're going to need an insurmountable amount of evidence to prove it, but considering Sony actively markets on NeoGAG and has a lot of media influence, I would not even be shocked.

On the topic of Sony, and I'm not sure if this was already discussed ages ago, but I remember reading just before the PS4 launched that the review process for the console was a review event in the vein of Konami's Metal Gear bootcamp.

archive.is/TNkrR
archive.is/PCGo5
archive.is/1PTs3

Yup. He went on television to say something along the lines of "It's not sexist, but it feels sexist"

Is this going to be the movie equivalent of DmC?

My life is in shambles.

I think that retard means that you can have any opinion you want as long as you never express it openly to anyone. so you can have a neofag account but never post because then you get banned for wrongthink.

twitter.com/AdamBaldwin/status/734023224833384449

mad man

I think it's going to fail even harder.

Thought Adam quit twitter?

Like all people who say they quit Twitter, he came back after two days.

2 Asian woman and 0 blacks, I bet it's the patriarchys fault

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

And the chinks are relegated to the back where you can barely see them.

Diversity means white as fuck.

Of coursh!

The only diversity social justice has is their hair colour, even then it's not much.

This always reminds me of that one tranny who flipped out on Twitter years ago over a comic that drew a tranny with stubble. The person flipping out had stubble.

Remilia a worst 2hu ever
Stop sucking Japanese cocks

Anna Anthropy?
DON*T POST THAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

It reminds me that trannies cant tell the diference between transexuals and transvestites.

They don't even have diverse hair colours.

Vernaculis criticizing humanism's embracing of feminism and identity politics.

Here's the problem: any and all groups (except for outright racist ones) will be consumed by SocJus. The solution? DON'T WEAR FUKING LABELS! FUCK LABELS! I'm not a "gamergater." I support the ideas behind gamergate, I followed the controversy, but I will never identify as a "gamergater." People that identify with shit like that will always be burned, or become tribalist assholes. Just look at cuckchanners. They identify with 4chan. They will never leave.

Wanna know what label I wear? Fuck off and die. That's my label. That's my group. It's free to join. If anyone one has a more catchy name let me know, we meet every weekend at the gazebo in the park.

edgy

:^)

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Not to mention, weeding out the cucks is another thing, but that shouldn't be too difficult.

It's not fun. And this is not even a cheap neighbourhood, what the fuck happened.

flandre a worst basement ever
GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT

Eat shit and die goober grabber. Mysogynonystic pissbabby racist shitlord womanhaters like you have no place on the right side of history and ought to be shot on sight.

Don't know. I can't find the cap and nobody else seems to have it. I think it was a thinner one.

Baldwin is a cuck.

"Right side of history" is code for "losing side of history"

For the last 3 days, my internet connection seemingly slowed down to a hold around 9pm-1am. Streams (e.g. Twitch) don't have any issues, but pics on e.g. Holla Forums load extremely slow. Tested on cuckchan and it's the same. Twitter seems to load fine. I really don't know what this is, but even thumbnails on image boards load slow for me.

I really don't know what this shit is and it really infuriates me when I can't even see thumbnails of new posts until minutes later.

Opening this 26.48KB pic took a whole minute.

Sabotaged education, shitty parents and most importantly people got it too good. They grow fat, lazy and abandon the idea of achieving something beyond their own shallow and decadent needs.

so catching up I heard that dragon heroes mobile game got censored by both google and apple. Not suprising because scarly enough apple got jpn exclusive mobile games censored both sennin sensou aigis and battle march/harlem shake of walkure got their apple versions censored. luckily dmm has their own mobile shop for andriod which these games and their r18 version are on so no censorship. So those who play kancolle and is looking forward to the andriod version shouldn't be worried about censorship as it will be on dmm's mobile store. The thing that gets me is that both Google and apple are going after not only localized games but Jan exclusive ones, which leaves me wondering is they are censoring these games why is both fate go and granblue is left untouched?

On the topic of fan translations is the fates fan translation still going? Last I heard team if chimped out and another team took over.

Better blue collar than "educated" hipsters. At least working class folks tend to be honest and straightforward. I mean look at San Fran

You almost sound like a real SJW, they'd have more insults though.

In all seriousness, apatheist seems to fit, but it only applies to religion as far as I know. I know in politics you can be apolitical. I want a single word that applies to everything. A word that means "I give no shits about nothing."

twitter.com/gookanon
Holy shit.
> Every media outlet in Japan, online and television, is running the story. Encouraging riots and demanding harsher punishment for men hurting women.

If you know what happens in S.Korea from his previous posts, you know how fucked this is.
Get evidence
Stop western media assisting in propaganda.
S.Korea was basically a testing ground for all the Marxist shit happening in the west, making people aware of them will stop them making the same mistake.

gookanon here. the media inciting Korean version of 92 LA riot specific on male. thousands of protesters out on the street. gov new ops begun. gender civil war in korea soon.

Archives for every thing in the picture:
Graham Linehan on Twitter: archive.is/ubAGO
Bill Hanstock on Twitter: archive.is/HxFu4
Haven't seen an archive for Feig's tweet
Fansided article: archive.is/OHOor
Pedestrian article: archive.is/bF76N
Slog article: archive.is/Tekt6
CoCreate article: archive.is/pH2QC
RadioTimes article: archive.is/7goS9
Salon article: archive.is/JeFAK
Superficial article: archive.is/OnE6I
BroBible article: archive.is/81pbS
Salon article: archive.is/rsrze
Gary Whitta on Twitter: archive.is/qWm3h
Emily Yoshida on Twitter: archive.is/g5rBX
IndieWire article: archive.is/QahpI
BirthMoviesDeath (Devin Faraci): archive.is/s4UuX
Husain Sumra on Twitter: archive.is/hdVpA
Beth Elderkin on Twitter: archive.is/B49Ds
Kate Erbland on Twitter: archive.is/LUjBG
Bryce Covert on Twitter: archive.is/lFw3C
Josh Gad on Twitter: archive.is/4OHBN
Katie Lowes on Twitter: archive.is/ghYJq
Dane Cook on Twitter: archive.is/yjIG8
Andy Lassner on Twitter: archive.is/5ZQp7
HeatStreet article: ui5kw
Patton Oswalt on Twitter: archive.is/TeLfq
John Bowman on Twitter: archive.is/c5rty
Jordan Hoffman on Twitter: archive.is/xrS5A
Daniel Carlson on Twitter: archive.is/DlubU
Jamelle Bouie on Twitter: archive.is/C2weR
Popcrush article: archive.is/QvJng
New Zeland Herald article: archive.is/BwSS5
Wall Street Journal article: archive.is/4lh7x
news.com.ayyu article: archive.is/812p5
Gothamist article: archive.is/B9FlI
Huffington Post article: archive.is/ycS7b

Bonus: "Anita Sarkeesian Threatened with Rape and Murder for Daring to Keep Critiquing Video Games" from Slog: archive.is/cdHdZ
Perhaps some context for Gary Whitta's comment: archive.is/jWs2M
Bryce Covert's linked article: archive.is/AgNdk
Jamelle Boiue on Twitter (again): archive.is/C2weR
And the first embedded picture shows what the advertisers really think will bring in the money.

Looks okay so far. Hope to see this finished. Any plans of Gilda in a dress, like in second pic related?

I've had the same issue from time to time. Hopefully Codemonkey is on the case.

Are there any movements in SKorea for ethical journalism? Because if there isn't, then there will be.

You said the police and experts have already declared it not misogny?
I imagine this will change, but can you use archive.is to save any webpage proving the convicts mental health, and the official record rather than the propaganda?

If it's unsafe for you to use archive.is, please post the URLs here and we'll archive them for you.

Ask why a user was banned, You get banned. Never change Neogaf

archive.is/jQp38#selection-1269.0-1269.7

It's a good thing the men will win

Jesus, this day keeps getting worse and worse

How bad is it getting?

The LA riots were fucking nuts since gooks had fucking firefights with niggers.

Maybe. We'll see.

He probably showed symptons of being a goober. Like, asking questions. See

Good work!

That dress is too adult for Gilda!

twitter.com/gookanon/status/734146570480955392
> The politicians already demanding new laws about shutdowns every websites that containing misogyny material. archive.is/oTSSn

The SJW department of the government deciding what's misogyny?

Someone, PLEASE give GookAnon a plane ticket and a couch!!

Goddamnit even japan is running this? I figure South Korea would be the only ones

How bad do you think this is gonna get? is it too late to commit suicide?

How long until people are fleeing to North Korea again?

more auto-translate articles incoming. the whole country went crazy. archive.is is fucking slow as fuck now.

No, they will not. You underestimate man's drive to protect women, even if it means killing himself and other men in order to do so.

fucking anti-archive codes they planted on every media websites in korea ever. fuck them.

I meant to say every outlet in South Korea. I fucked up.

The story will probably be covered world-wide though because muh womens.

The prime-minister of S.Korea is a Japanese man.
Japanese goverment are very good goys and honorary kikes (from what I hear, I mean they support TPP). So Japanese media would play ball when they run this story I imagine.

Japanese people hate Koreans like poison. So instead of thinking logically about this, the people will think "Those people are terrible" instead of comparisons to their own situation.

Post the URLs here.
We can at least screencap or use alternatives.

I checked Yahoo Japan and there's like only article after browsing most of it the other article is hating the US military base and personal for murder and raping.

Would we be able to archive the translations?

archive.is/oTSSn
politicians and the mayor of seoul demanding about registration of new laws about shutdowning every internet websites contains misogyny material

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.ytn.co.kr/_ln/0103_201605211407500383&edit-text=
police and profilers working for police saying this is not misogyny crime and the suspects suffered various mental illness hospital records and he's an ex-convict of theft and assault.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.greenpostkorea.co.kr/news/article.html?no=61256&edit-text=
seoul declared that they're re-separate of public toilets which were unified to all genders out of social justice reason and voice.

more incoming

The die has been cast. May god help us all.

I'm trying.
POLICE OFFICIALLY DECLARE IT IS NOT MISOGYNY. ARCHIVE SOMEHOW

While the page is fucked up, the headline is plane for all to see.
GOTCHA BITCH
archive.is/KzZT1

They are trying their hardest to cause a Gender war, with the horrifying believe they will be the victorious one because they are on the right side of history…

Big difference between South Korea and Japan. lol

More archiving websites:
webcache.googleusercontent.com
peeep.us
hghltd.yandex.net
youdao.com/cache*
sogou.com/websnap*
webcitation.org
family-source.com/cache/*
hl.mailru.su
cache.baidu.com
cache.yahoofs.jp
nova.rambler.ru
cc.bingj.com
blekko-webcache.com
wayback.archive.org
megalodon.jp
hiyo.jp
arquivo.pt
cache.nevkontakte.com
httrack.com/
hl.mailru.su
cache.baidu.com

God speed GookAnon. Please stay safe. Flee if you can.

Haha fucking Korean websites planted anti-auto translation and anti-archive codes to their websites. Which was not there two weeks ago. Fucking hard to archive, man.

Holla Forums?! Help!!

FOR THEM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

Yes.

As someone who bought a couple of these things out of curiosity, I can never truly understand why these are popular. Then again, I collect figma and SH Figuarts figures, and I'm starting a small Nendoroid and Nendoroid Petit collection myself.

I dunno. I just find them lacking for the 8-10 bucks one would pay for the things.

Other than that, this is fine.

AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR CISBUSTERS AT SACRIFICE

Fucking archive.is is looping and shows error and the google auto translation is not working. They sure fucking scared of their bullshits spread outside.

they all look the same to me

Will freezepage.com work for them? Because we could go original site->freezepage->any other archive.

Try archiving the website again, but adding something like #_boolshet_ at the end.

Hey gook, this happend in a unisex bathroom, mayhaps this mayhem spread to usa, what would happen to those gender identity bathrooms?

We need bathrooms for:

D&C, my friend. They want gender war and want both genders to strife and shit. The typical strategy of elites are causing chaos by making people shift pole from pole, and enforcing double standards. According to their tactics, the public toilets will be shifts from unigender to seperated year absis, to create social chaos.

archive.is/WqWXr
The Assemblywoman of the largest party in Korea declared to bill Additional Punishment Law on male to female crimes.

You forgot crazy misogynists:^]

How is it possible for anyone to be this far up their own ass? I mean he fucking contradicts himself words later. He views GamerGate like Joe McCarthy did communism. How can someone be this much of a tool?

sage for offtopic but, jesus christ, check out the moments tab on twitter and you get shit like this

I dont know what the moment tab really represents, im guessing news all over twitter? Eitherway this gets to on the front?

Is it too late to drop twitter?

hey RWS wrote a thing
runningwithscissors.com/?p=1016

GET ON A PLANE!
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!!
LIVE TO SPREAD YOUR STORY!!!

twitter is doing its best to kill itself, just shitpost and retweet stuff

Judging by the stock market, twatter is going to drop itself.

Interestingly enough, Reddit's r/korea seems to have not touched the koolaid yet.

reddit.com/r/korea/comments/4kch3z/in_regards_to_gangnam_murder_incident/

There's "cyberpunk goes into that direction," and there's pic related.

archive.is/8AIv2

Get your account on Sea Lion Club it's a gg twitter alternative reserved in case you decide to move there and just wait for the inevitable twitter ban, I guess. That's what I'm doing.

Are you telling me there were people on Reddit- largely accepted by normalfags as being safe and legit- where people could speak freely about the shit going on in SJW Korea,
And at no point did it occur to you that sharing the threads and directing people to read that sub-reddit would be a good idea in stopping the SJW menace in the west?

YOU'RE A GENIUS YA IDIOT!

Archiving and using to help in future.

Shitty SJ journos demanding common core about "Misogyny" in every schools in Korea. Sayng "You're lucky to not killed by men" archive.is/Ou6gM

The Filibuster on "Stop Violence Against Women" is incoming. Yeah, the National Assembly shit.
archive.is/z5QQT

oh the ironing

I think I just cringed so hard a bit of my spine came apart.

I still stand by my point that Shadowrun by its very nature does have some progressive themes, but this is just awkward.

archive.is/9ajKP
Archive of Reddit thread.

Can somene please keep archiving and helping GookAnon?
I'm heading to bed and I need somene to take over.

Retreat and live to fight another day.

Everytime

I literally just looked at Reddit now to see if any American/translated articles were on their r/news & r/worldnews subreddits. Since there was nothing about Korea on either of them I just looked for the largest non-porn related korean subreddit.

I had no idea about the redpillness of the gooks there. Hell they use "femnazi" which is accurate causally without mass downvotes/bans.

hot damn

Problem is, they could be a minority or battered majority who feel powerless.
If the tyranny of their goverment cannot be exposed, then they can do as they see fit.

meant for obviously

JUST WATCH THE DAMAGE CONTROL FROM DAVID JAFFE

archive.is/BXoFm
Survilance tape showed the killer walk past 10 men and 6 women before murder.

archive.is/hcSL1
Even college Police Administration professor saying "This is not misogyny crime, he just sought for easy target".

Save it folks.

From what it looks like, they seem to be mainly expats. Even so, it's good to know there are some other islands of sanity out there.

That kind of bugs me more.
They escaped their own ruined nation, and none of them have spoken up about it (or at least the media ignored them).

I know if I had to leave the UK, I'd write a damn book and throw it out for free.

Honest and straightforward doesn't mean shit when it's all idiocy.

That's one of my main problems with this "free speech" argument. Seems like the only people for or against it these days are of the extreme type for whichever cause they support, and everyone else just has to sit in their shit.

archive.is/lXdup
Police's official stance is "This is not hate crime, it's because of mental illness reason and he's an ex-convict".

I'm heading to bed now.
Someone PLEASE keep an eye on twitter.com/gookanon and save all of this.
I need this for my archives.
And yes, surprise it's me.

Check that person's timeline.
Slim chance we've just found an agent organizing this shit.

No, fuck off. What has anyone doone with your archives ever? Stop namefagging for almost two years jesus christ.

These people are fucking insane.

I've heard that frequently and makes me sad.

Did they tainted the game too much with Social Justice bullshit? I can understand equality, mostly because is Shadowrun and you can even throw babies like cannonballs. I can even understand transgenderism because is the future and can clone any member with the particular changes, but if they introduce comunism or genderqueerism I'm gonna be mad.

If it helps a digger then I'll do it.
Plus I avoid namefagging unless I share an archive to prove it's me and not some virus filled piece of shit.

Unless someone's been fucking up threads with my name?

I'm getting fucking scared guys.

Never mind that ~80% of all murder victims are men, it's femicide!

That's bullshit but I believe it.

That's pretty sexist

Interestingly, that's also what the totalitarian fascist and communist governments used to claim.

More like parasite.

What the fuck does that even mean? So basically he does absolute nothing?
Is he getting a degree in wanking off all day?

This faggot must be retarded to actually go on TV or whatever about this

Holy shit… No one will ever hire him again

Does he go to the 8ch university?

It was literally made for them, those types.

You are the outlier who jumped on it.

Eh, go bitch somewhere else, m8

twitter.com/AuerbachKeller/status/734163535576596480

What is he talking about?

Just don't tell that "THIS IS THE ENEMY" redtext guy who comes in here sometimes.

I didn't bitch about it?

A degree in Non-Art.

In other words, a Fine Arts B.A.

Starting to suspect that is him, retard going after holiday user, or just another run of the mill shill

Do these guys just list off characters they like or something? I've always wanted to be a programmer, doesn't mean my kintype is Dennis Ritchie, Richard Stallman

The whole idea of an NPC stuck in the code but never actually existing was so cool, it's a shame the idea will be ruined by these guys

What the fuck is Weird Twitter?

Damn, those are some impressive mental gymnastics he's pulling off. Do you think anyone who's far too gone can ever step back and put things into perspective, or even consider that they may be over thinking a little bit too much?

Could have been worse, here's some cheering up; the moment something else shows up they like the vast majority will migrate and forget about tumblrtale.

Fuck off! You don't belong here.

Goon shit where they have "whacky" twatter profiles to try and be funny

retards that grew up from being edgy to pseudo intellectuals that are just pretending to be retarded now

Here's the article that Spross' tweet links to: archive.is/qRrVF
I assume Auerbach's second tweet means that Weird Twitter are dicks and the word "harassment" means nothing now.

And soon rape and soggy knees won't mean a damn thing either.

I was afraid of that. Artschool was a mistake, and I'm being serious, close them down. I learned nothing there, they didn't even bother teaching colour theory and we didn't even have any of this "fine art" bullshit yet.
It's literally one giant fucking waste of time, you learn more on your own than 4years in that cesspool.

>suddenly, bloggers everywhere are wondering if maybe "harassment" is being applied to liberally in internet discourse

Breaking news: snake eats own tail. Consume popcorn, harvest salt, carry on.

Get in here chaps. Donate some money for cancer-charity and shitpost in the chat.

Just be careful with your memes, or they might get stolen.

Wonder pink is a sexy shortstack

This shit is the most exciting shit i've seen happen regarding GG in over a year and i see nobody talking about it, maybe it's just me but isn't this a chance for GG to be taken seriously again?

To show the people who has bought the narrative without second thought that maybe GG isn't what media said they were.

For her, the worst nightmare of gamergate

I have 7 year old nephews better at Super Mario World than whoever this scrub is. Why the fuck did they hand the controller to their 90 year old grandfather!

This guy makes Polygon look like their good at video games.

Yeah, they suck pretty hard. They're 13 hours into a drinking binge though. That might be it.

Dude, they wont listen. These are the same people who act lik in who have no cognitive thought.

I gathered they were already hammered by the the gameplay…

This guy made some predictions around the censorship of TMS#FE

Praise be to the diggers, whose labours ensure our breads are rich and the common folk are never starved of happenings.

Have you tried spit.mixtape.moe? I know that Mixtape is one of Drybones's projects, but it seems to have caught on with enough normalfags to lower the chances of his randomly sperging out and blowing everything away.

Isn't it worth trying? I mean, sure Neogaf is a lost cause but most people aren't cancer defined.

If nothing else they should be interested in studying the history of GG and how the opposition acted, it is not something they would be able to figure out without some help pointing them in the right direction seeing how Wikipedia is fucked beyond repair.

She will steal all the puddings.

You can try, but many aggros are neofag teir cognitive dissonance. And the ones who are not usually go neutral or pro whrn left to their own devices like that one lady who got harrased by harper for simply talking to gg on twitter, a Claire something.

Fun fact: the Shadowrun license is currently held by Catalyst, which is run by a literal embezzler who stole more than 700 thousand dollars via direct transfers from company bank accounts in addition to allegedly pocketing the cash from selling company product at conventions, paying his wife a full salary for showing up a few hours every week, and paying people who renovated his house from company accounts as "freelance writers". As a result for years they failed to pay the actual Shadowrun freelance writers who did all the writing, paid them late by months, or paid them less than they were owed.

archive.is/TQdUx#selection-351.0-351.27

This culminated in many of the freelancers walking out and refusing to work for Catalyst again so long it was run by him. He responded by bringing in other people unfamiliar with Shadowrun instead (mostly from the Battletech side of the company that was actually still getting paid and had a number of his personal friends). The quality of Shadowrun sourcebooks declined significantly due to the brain drain. They ultimately ended up getting together the money to pay the ex-freelancers what they were owed but a number were unwilling to come back.

Not saying the freelancers who walked out would nessesarily be immune to SJW shit, I think at least one of the prominent freelancers who walked out has shown some SJW tendencies (more generic tumblr shit than outright participating in SJW witch-hunts or anything). But it's important to remember that tabletop Shadowrun largely consists of a bunch of fanboys hired off internet forums and paid jack shit by an embezzler and that embezzler's personal friends, minus the more experienced forum fanboys who had enough dignity to walk out and stay gone when they kept failing to pay people because the head of the company was stealing the money.

I'm not talking about converting antis though, they won't listen no matter what, i'm talking about normals that hasn't heard anything but the lies about GG and decided not to get involved.

evening niggers

Like I said try whatever you want. Try neutrals and normalfags, bet a reminder that even they can have neofag teir cognative dissonance. But if you reach even one, good job.

>>>/gamergatehq/324101
>>>/gamergatehq/324102
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
NEW FALSE-FLAG GENDER WAR IN KOREA HAPPENING
THE MEDIA INCITING FEMALE TO RIOT, AND TWISTING, FABRICATING THE FACTS
THOUSANDS OF FAMALE PROTESTORS IN THE STREETS, CHANTING "SMALL DICK COWARD" ON PASSING BY MALES
JUST SOMEBODY KILL ME NOW PLEASE

Stay in your home and try not to get your dick cut off with a plastic spoon

Be honest with me Gookfag, who would win this gender war in you country?

I hope you don't mind the upgrade?.

Remember the 'activist' Google recently promoted that admired Bin Laden?

Yeah, Wikipedia scrubbed that.
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/20/wikipedia-editors-scrub-references-activists-bin-laden-praise-following-breitbart-article/

My dick is too small to be cutted out. They would need a microscope to do that.

Both lose. There's no victors or winners by the strife caused for Divide and Conquer ops. Inevitability both sides lost and the society will enters either chaos, or police state. This is age old masonic tactics.

I counter with this prediction: They leave the references and images to guavere in the background material, so the censorship makes even 'less'' sense than it did, proving the censorship in the game was sloppy and had no plan.

not at all

Hey Gook, just for for illegal mode and ship yourself to the Philippines. You got tons of fellow South Koreans there.

I want to live with HW
Though I would never be an illegal alien because I respect locals in every societies

You fascist goobergaber!!

Quads for truth, it's best to spread who benefits from internal fighting– and turn it against the agitators and bring justice to them

…this shit ain't funny anymore.
i try to not think of our enemies as blatant stereotypes, but they fucking are.

They're absolutely obsessed with labels, is it any wonder that they're walking stereotypes?

Just go AWOL you motherfucker and leave that dead country and fucking save yourself.

If you got gook contacts there, the better!

Are they going to protest "Gangnam Style"?

You motherfucker

Is it any wonder he's also a skinwalker, then?

Hello?

The fact that it is being censored at all is the problem.

Delete this.

hey buddy

When did I ever insinuate it wasn't? My point is that their censorship for the game is beyond stupid and doesn't even make sense by their own rules.

so where is that trap gilda picture at

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare

People realized trap Gilda is a terrible idea and moved away from it.

You didn't. I was more or less agreeing with you.

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS DAVID!

mew

MARCHE
IF YOU LIKE MIRANDA
YOU ARE FURRY

THIS IS NOT HARD

Looks like this thread needs some warming up!

Marche, how often do you have to contend with Australian wildlife?

archive.is/uUmKa

Why am I not surprised.

this shit makes me rage.

AYY

This is the game where the japanese version is being censored for the english version right?
What a crazy world we live in.

Usually every family reunion

twitter.com/GamerGhazi/status/734221735130746880

Oh look

Ghazis butthurt

Nope. That's Star Ocean

Is that the sensible chuckle guy?

report submitted

Unreport me or I'll bully you.

Gook, your probably asleep, but I will ask, what are the odds north korea will take advantage of a sexually charged civil war? And what side would they join?

Be safe gook. Your country is a lens into the future of canada.

Yeah, it's from the show Danger 5.

Anons, Look for "Japan Age of consent" on google, you will be received with a guy with a look that is judging you

Would you a best girl?

MIRANDA
IF YOU LIKE MARCHE YOU ARE HARD
THIS IS NOT FURRY

Pic unrelated I assume?

Probably. Asuka a qt

archive.is/zhoOr

This is the worst logic I've seen recently.

Affirmative action is more like having the game's ruleset favoring the other players because you had the advantage several games ago.

You sir are the shitbag.

>Affirmative action is more like having the game's ruleset favoring the other players because your grandpa had the advantage several games ago.

put it best

The ancestor thing is more or less what I was getting at with the "several games ago" line.

TRIPS FOR TRUTH!

metaleater.com/video-games/feature/deepfreeze-an-interview-with-bone-golem

Some reading for the quiet times when you aren't fapping.

This got me thinking, should we make a deepfreeze for main stream news sometime? They are mega turnips to the small postatoes that is gaming, and would be a good thing to do with downtime.

Please God yes.

I pitched this idea to Oliver back when he was super active. If we could get people digging - the MSM is a cesspool unlike anything we've ever encountered before. We could bury a continent in the dirt.

Skeleton Statue interview!

It needs to be done but it will be a massive effort required and lots of volunteers. I am surprised other more political boards have not done this already but considering the site's health and drama it may have been to difficult. Things need to be discussed and tasks divided up etc. I will help when it gets underway and it will.

We need organisation and diggers, and I mean deep diggers, since I am not refering to just their handling of vidya. And a need to be super cautious, since going against the main stream news is going against many megacorps and world govs, asboth have their hands in cois and corruption.

For now, we need plans, and I hate to say it, not make it simply a gg op but an user op. Get anyone interested to help out.

You guys forgot why #GamerGate didn't try to deal with the big media at its apex. The plan of action was to tackle short-term targets and get small wins to keep the people motivated.
At this point in time we have no targets to tackle nor victories to celebrate. Why don't we try to make things work once again by creating short but doable ops instead of aiming for the heavens and doing jack shit in the meantime?

It requires big financial backing and support.
I heard that Trump told once that when he'll become the next president, then he will make tougher inspection and punishments towards corrupt and biased media. Shilling deepfreeze to him might help, I think

I hope he will also go after megacorps, and make it illegal for a megacorp to own news broadcasts and sites, but that reaching beyond heaven.

What kind of ops at this point are possible that are not reactionary towards current events? E3 is coming, new censored games are coming as well. They will bring reactionary/watchdog events will them. I am open to all new ideas.

Check everything on this thread before the bird spam and everything related to gookanon. Alternatives to the current media, the localization teams and to the indie clique are needed.
Also, we need OC. We always need more OC.

Yeah it did hilariously bad 1 planet and recycled maps. Its worse than SO4.

I miss the Islam rap poster so much…. His Nasheed songs… Everything.

You're probably thinking of that "ability to sue the media for damages" thing that he promised a while back.

While it sounds like the holy grail at first glance, it could be that the cure is worse than the poison, because that would open up the floodgates for big business to shut down any articles that cast their products in a bad light, probably through the Monsanto way of just suing them frivolously over it until they give in just to stop the legal expenses of saying "this lawsuit is bullshit and everyone knows it".

The end result would be a media that never covers flaws, fiascos, or catastrophes surrounding commercial products, because that's safer than spending a fuckton to protect themselves legally from the fallout of doing so. That's kind of why the "It's only libel if it's not true" thing is so important in burgerland.

Thats a shame. and Its a shame the chars, item smithing and story ruin star ocean 4 so much, the combat is bretty gud.

Yeah Tri-Ace also said they weren't going to pander to a Western audience for 5 but they did so it was already confirmed bad when they changed panties.

Umm, it wasn't tri-Ace that decided the censorship. It's their publisher Square-Enix that did the censorship. At least have the right information before accusing the main developer of Star Ocean that they approved it.

twitter.com/djolder/status/734056273826680832

Its Tri-Ace, SE just told them what Western thought so they made the changes. Modern SE is still trash though
nichegamer.com/2016/03/28/square-enix-gave-star-ocean-5s-miki-bigger-panties-in-fear-of-western-criticism/

after not posting for half an hour? Really?

Here's your fucking OC, you sloth

I'd rather prefer creating a justice bureau that keeps track on the media

The problem with creating a bureau 8s it would get corrupt too, or be topd to be corrupt by politicians like hillary, obama and merkel.

twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/734268646256607233

ANGRY
ABOUT
ELVES

yes you are

twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/734265834135277568

After reading all the shit gookanon says I'm surprised that games like this even exist in SK. Isn't stuff like Blade & Soul coming from SK? How where they even able to develop it there?

Chinese investors.

I'm also curious about how their idol industry every started. Aren't SK idol girls like…genetically engineered superwomen basically in sexual slavery to the record companies?

It's about control. It isn't about if something is kosher or not, it's about if it's government approved.

I would guess it's the same thing. Investors lobbying government officials.

Pretty sure there's a prostitution ring going on behind the scenes as well. Having tons of sexually-suppressed young men lusting after those girls just makes their value rise.

im surprised that worst korea even makes games.

The only "games" Shit Korea makes are online skinner boxes.

i know, im just surprised that with all the pinkos in their government trying to shut it down that anyone actually goes into game dev.

Okay which one of you fucks is responsible for this?

It was….umm….meme magic. Yeah, that'll do…….

Kind of unrelated, but drama is happening at /tg/ that caused a dip in posters. Essentailly a huge clique of faggots became a part of many of the online roleplaying groups there centered around two people who the clique white knights for. They ended up ruining multiple games and trying to start shit with many groups to the point that everyone is sick of them and called them out in a thread.

Like our /tg/? To be honest I didn't even know it was active enough to have drama.

our /tg/?

You'd probably have to ask the gookanon if/when he shows up.

yes

link me

can I get a link, I can saltmine in there

Tell the faggot clique to fuck off to halfchan, they'll get a whole board to tripfag up with their idiot games.

8ch.net/co/res/590597.html

Too lazy to crosslink

made this

What the fuck happened to notch
when did he grow balls that big
I thought Sweden was populated only by islam and cucks
you guys lied to me

damn, he doesn't give a shit.

So, transectoid confirmed? big head, small body and can force people into killing other people.

Nice get, Hitler.

Nice twitter exchange though.

This dude gets more and more based every day

I'm trying to uncuck our Holla Forums faggot

Clockwork orange style

Divorce and not being ruled by microsoft really made him find his balls.

did he even get married once ?

Yes. Lost half his money but then got that huge deal from Microsoft and is loaded.

He was. And If I am not mistaken, he even has a kid.

I just realize his ex has to be kicking herself for not waiting longer.

Bitch maintained the marriage just long enough to get the money from a divorce. Notch got absolutely played.

The Microsoft dumped a billion on him and he realized he's in a position where he no longer needs to give a shit what other people think of him.

How the fuck do these people keep track of whose replying to who.

Go to hell

if sweden gets as cucked as scotland she might still be able to take a chunk out of him.

being that rich with nothing to do and nothing to lose tends to leave a man with no fucks to give

I also think he still has some product rights which gives him money for that as well.

He's almost like me, just filthy rich.

MUH MALENESS IS EVIL
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/734315784172769280

Something really fucking annoys me when a trans people speak like this

I've heard that women are far worse than men when it comes to insulting.
Take fuckface tranny for example, men would call him an ugly fag or something like that.
Women would use more stinging insult, like you will never be a complete woman.

woman can be outright evil
I was a girl once and I know first hand how terrible they can be

hell most harassment in the work place towards woman comes from other woman

A genuine ftm? May I ask how much bullshit is in this, specifically the transmen part?

When I insult people, I make sure that it will hurt to their very soul. Bringing out negative remarks about them and ironically smear it, crushing their pride
Thinking about this, does this make me a woman or trans?

nope 100% male
I was just a girl at one point

That depends, do you do it to their face, or let it fester behind their back while you work on ostricizing them from the heard?

Oh, I thought it would be kinda enlightening to hear from an ftm. Oh well, thats life I guess

wot

Face to face. I'm not a gossip girl type but sometimes I leave my comment on a person to other people. So it's 80/20

Then congrats, your a guy. I hate it when people talk behind eachothers back, then try to drag me into it. I dont want to be a part of it.

not really though
I just spent a year or so in school basically with only just girls and being treated like one of them by them
the shit I learned about being a girl was breddy fun
teenage girls are fucking horrible even when being nice

Me too.
I hate talking behind peoples backs. It solves nothing.

I still like to follow the golden rule, something the liberals seem to have abandoned

One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself?
Me too. Is it so fucking hard to follow such a simple little rule?

Holy shit
twitter.com/notch/status/734317509873139716

NOTCH YOU ABSOLUTE MADMAN
archive.is/XnpCo

Seems like money uncucks people.

He's going all out

there's that noise again.quark

i giggled.

#Cuntfusing

Its evening in Australia, when the yankees and euros wake up can we make this trend?

At what point did Notch turn on his oppressors?

How do you go from faggot to based so fast?

About the same time the rapefugees started to rape, but thats just a coincidence..

The only thing that could make this better is the newgrounds animator crew joining in. Psychicpebbles is great at the bants. and edmund should chime in but he wont

He knows they can't do anything to him. All they can do is cry on twitter and their blogs. He's untouchable and he knows it

And guess who came to the rescue.
archive.is/x5iz1

twitter.com/MrKanthes/status/734335141200420864

:DDDDD

A few months ago, he got drunk and started going off about hating political correctness. Numerous cunts tried to "reason" with him and explain it was totally important and he was oppressing everyone by being against PC, and he realized he didn't have to take their shit.
In retalation, thousands of people on twitter told him… that they loved him and that he was awesome. So he woke up the next day realizing it was much nicer to NOT hide his true feelings and just tell retards to fuck off whenever he felt like it.

I agree, actually. Is it okay to talk about islamic rape culture now?

Yeah, Notch, better be careful or they'll run you out of your job, calling your boss and all that shit. Wouldn't want that to be happening, now do you, Notch?

He got swatted down pretty hard
archive.is/v6GTa

I'm not too keen of knowing how twitter works.
But can a person see his account feed also if you post it that way? The reaction is quite suspiciously fast though.

No, because you "Don't understand it's culture"

But I'm a Person of Caucasia. If anybody can understand rape culture, I can, right?

#cuntfusing

Now that's amusing. Can we make it trendy?

probably not unless like notch tries to get his 13 year old army to join in

sounds strayan m8

twitter.com/MrKanthes/status/734339794860380160
Captain Sweden letting me fuck his wife already

this guy is letting me also
twitter.com/LorewaIker_Cho/status/734339477506785280

Honestly, let's not just make it trend, let's make it become the actual word used against "mansplaining". If someone accuses you of mansplaining, tell them they're cuntfusing. Simple as that.

That's ok for me.

meanwhile they will call the term "nigger-rigging" racist since it means you broke it.

They keep wanting mansplaining to be acepted as normal and not sexist. They still don't get that normalfags all react the same way when they hear it: 'it has a gender in it and is used in a negative way. Sounds like an insult'. And the go to response from feminists is always to explain how its okay to use it. Never to explain what it means and why it is a useful saying that the other person could use, just immediate defense as if they're crazy for suggesting that it's offensive. That's not how you sell someone on a new word and that's exactly how a sexist or racist would justify their slurs.

I wonder if he believes that you are a writer for Mary Sue/Guardian and is afraid to have a hitpiece on him in the future :^)

Are we winning?

archive.is/zqSuP

I prefer quimplaining to cuntfusing, but that's just me

How about snatchbabbling?

Did "bitching" lose its effectiveness at some point? Everyone knows what the verb means, and it still triggers SJWs without fail.

"Bitching" doesn't satirize mansplaining and it isn't specific to womyn, it's just a generic verb.

I can't. I just can't… notch is a gold mine
archive.is/SsvPf

Wow, why people that disappointed me in the past is starting to gain some renewed respect?

This smacks of Poe's law.

Those people have no future.

Is there a medical term for this much lack of self awareness? It has to be some sort of medical condition.

feminism?

I'm a partner and sent a message to Twitch about one of their supoort volunteer and admin defending gendred insults. I added something about the widespread harrasment in the platform already, referencing the Blizzard thing, and that enabling people like him reflected badly on Twitch as a safe platform to use. I think I used the SJ vocabular alright enough.

Well, he did sold it to microsoft for a $1 billion. He's rich and insured so his words won't affect him anymore since he got rid of Mojang.

But there also the other way around. Like getting trigger from a picture of students going to prom and calling it "sexist"

For more specific, it's 3rd wave radical feminism. Universal term could be "ideologue"

Letting the insane vomit out their ramblings in public so they can be reinforced by other crazies and not seek mental help. Social Media truly tries it's best to end civilization.

Don't fight it!
Yearn for it!

It already did. Social Medias completely destroyed the public discourse and easily set us back decades.

The funny thing is that "mansplaining", like much of the tumblrite buzzword bingo, actually used to have a meaning.

Howdy gaymergays.

And holy shit at the amount of bullshit aimed at GG for this month now.

archive.is/UVt2B

archive.is/S1Pdb

archive.is/JUPIc

archive.is/ziG0G

archive.is/AZvpb

archive.is/8RMRe

archive.is/VSSnP

archive.is/m54aR

archive.is/sAvnc

And that's the current progress in the culture war.

Well, don't know… I bought minecraft years ago when it was only 5 $ but uninstalled it when there were so many reports of java being used as a backdoor for hackers. Also it stopped being fun.

I just wanted a game where I grow some fields and enjoy surviving in the wilderness against monsters, not an autism fest.

archive.is/w94Jo

Soon.

And from the last days last month, we didn't notice because of the happenings that time.

archive.is/nxNqr

archive.is/w94Jo

We are not ended yet.

SJW seems to want to mess with Game of Thrones lately. Maybe messing with a normalfags favorite isn't going to end well for them. Here's to hoping.

Must be hard not being able to enjoy things in life.

How much was changed in the TV version? I noticed that Brienne brought back Sandra. Didn't she get killed by zombie cat or am i misremembering things?

She did in the book im pretty sure
Isnt this season one past the last book so its just outright full oc donut writing

I dont remember much at all about the books because they are so fucking boring

Maybe Davos is going to get his act together and hangs the bitch for killing his king.

feels nice.

what the fuck is "#bleedpurple"?

no, zombcat says to her ahe to fulfill her duty and bring Jamie to her, then waits for his execution

I'm still mad they character assassinated Stanis and then killed him outright simply because he was becoming more popular than their beloved Daenerys.

There is so much difference at this point it's like a comic book multiverse.

So with all these mentions of GG on topics that barely relate to us at all, gotta say, we're either the greatest boogieman, their all in use strawman, or their most pitiable use for clickbait.

And they say we're dead.

at this rate, we'll be immortalized.

Isn't GoT already messed up?

Stannis is dead? Don't tell me the fat fuck is actually writing that. Then again, seeing his recent behavior he'll probably go full mary sue on Daenerys so he can be heralded as a feminist hero.

Thanks.

That is not dead which can eternal lie

Rejoice user, we'll live forever.

Talking about LW here?

If this can also get into top stories of major news outlet or MSM involving about Presidential Elections then the hashtag will be immortalized throughout history.

Ramsey and 20 good men burnt all Stannis's supplies in a single night without getting caught so Stannis sacrificed his daughter to the fire god for a clear day for him to attack Winterfell and Brienne killed him.

Lie as in go to sleep, rather than tell falsehoods.

Then again, the practice of lying is immortal too and thus so are LWs, so that could also work.

this, rage against the dying of the light.

Most likely a reference to Twitch's colors (some of the more hardcore Blizz employees/fanboys were said to "bleed blue"). Judging by the rest of his profile, Cho seems like a serious Twitch fanboy.

fucking sessler even ran like he had the jitters, goddamn, it was lumberjack man if anyone's wondering, he wore a godawful wig in it, was mildly amusing, had a hearty laugh when his character got killed off

Reminder that boogiemen are forces of tremendous power worthy of fear.

the fate of all journos

Some more shit from plebbit that we missed from the last week of April.

archive.is/Br1V3

archive.is/ExsvS

archive.is/bLiAG

archive.is/SaQ8h

this berniebros thing is one of the best joke of the election. they created them out of thin air and normalfags are so retarded and drunk on social medias that they belive the lie happily.

archive.is/jL58M

The Best Protection We Can Give People is Self-Respect
web.archive.org/web/20160522132145/http://www.consumerelectronicsnet.com/article/Content-Insider-462----Nasty-Folks-4413671

Yeah, but they'll never get over "Crooked Hillary Clinton" getting on fast from Trump.

Sauce on the webm? is this new? is hotwheels recovering well?

I have no idea, I grabbed it from /k/

Please spread this too
archive.is/P9MSC
twitter.com/Etherwinter/status/734084901935321088

Why are her hips wider in the American version?

I will never understand how we reached such a status.

I mean I understand, but at the same time I don't. We're just a bunch of shitposting nerds. Did some emails and tweets really shake things up this much? It don't make no goddamn sense. I try not to think about it too much though kest the magic spell is unwoven upon inspection.

I'm afraid we became another way for them to harvest clicks. i don't think this is positive.

because the shading/lighting/detail (or lack thereof) makes it look different

That's going to be difficult in the long run user, they're diehard fuckhead circlejerk of SJWs will care, but adrevunue has been down for clickbait, and Online media hasn't been doing well for a couple of years now, and credibility of the easy Online Journalism is getting their shit on, not to mention the Rolfe thing, even neutral fans of his who didn't give a shit of GG just noticed the bullshit he just got with the blitz.

Just remember, we only wanted to play vidya, they escalated this to a full on culture war.

journos are in it for money and clicks. i don't think there are a lot of true believers in the higher stratas of the SJW hierarchy. Twitter useful idiots and kool-aid drinkers are the real SJW.

when the tide turn you will see a lot of journos reposition themselves. hopefully, archives of their past retardation will be there to make this task harder for them.

The Deepfreeze for MSM journos should be useful, but too much power for that and we don't have much funding, we are just Holla Forumsirgins in a Filipino imageboard hosted by Japanese servers.

But archive every bullshit they can bring out.

For what it's worth a lot of people are fed up with that shit and will be voting conservative next election, i won't for the simple reason that i don't buy the narrative.

I made Bad Angler especially for this. 70k articles and counting archived so far.

How many shitty websites on the archive filter so far BadAngler user?

Also, some websites can't be archived, so you'll have to use web.archive than you can use archive.is on it, sometimes it doesn't work also, so you'll have to use alternatives because the fucks are getting pissed at archive websites.

all of gawker, mary sue, ars technica, buzzfeed, escapist, gamasutra, ign, gameranx and maybe a few others i forgot about. I'm due to add some more soon.

Should keep up to date with your website list, and Gameranx, Banana Cheong hasn't been forgiven or has the site still full of fucking clickbait?

IMO: Cheong isn't getting his ads back, but Gameranx has turned around from what I've seen.

I never forgive.

joke aside i just didn't get around to remove it. part of me think he is simply opportinist.

heres the full list
api.badangler.me/api/outlets

So old shitty articles are there archived? leave the trust shit on plebbit and normalfags at twitter.

Well, its looking a bit good, but are you planning on updating it with more clickbait websites? didn't see Vice gaming or such like that.

holy fucking shit!
twitter.com/notch/status/734339136216305664
Notch laying the smackdown on Rami Es An Idioot

yeah, i've been wanting to add vice for a while but i've been busy and forgot. i'll get around to it maybe later today. they must have a rss feed to be automatically archived.

Well, hit us up for discussion on the clickbait gaming sites, there's a few you missed around.

Just put it on your to-do-list.

Archive everything!

archive.is/fZQRk
tweetsave.com/notch/status/734339136216305664

I think we should give Bad Angler a push the way we've done with DeepFreeze. I confess I don't know much about BA and there's also another user's site I think needs a push too: gamesense.co.

Do you guys have a tan, info, description, slogan that you may want to spread in small bites? I'll make OC for you. (I think I remember a Bad Angler tan from previous threads).

i wanted to make submission to the api possible but never got around to code it. since i was promoted in december I didn't have as much time to dedicate to BA as before.

this should change this summer as I am getting exiled to the lower north shore and will have more free time. i want to make BA more open to the gg community and less dependent on myself.

Tell me more of this exile and the place.

Shut up Val

it's for work, the lower north shore is a region in quebec forgotten by the gods and not acessible by road. it is really gorgeous though but a little cold and with not much to do. this will give me time to work on side projects a little.

i went to more remote place in my career, especially in yukon. i basically volunteer for those kind of posting, i like it and i get a big bonus to my pay.

I see shit about Chelsea von Valkenburg proclaiming she won the case against Eron, what happened?

She dropped everything and ran away. Doing basically a typical goonswarm maneuver.

And its not gentrified? looks pretty fucking beautiful and comfy, and not bad, you're getting paid while on vacation.

Here, I'll let plebbit explain, in the long run, nobody won but the lawyers, but hey, first one to declare victory is the real winner!

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4k4h8z/hey_guys_eron_here_with_a_potentially_final/?limit=500

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/4k7345/drama_in_which_abusive_creep_zoe_quinn_polishes_a/

Typical vampires.

How is it up there? I'm gonna be doing customs work at one of the boarder crossings in 2018

Tell that to fighting game players or professional assfaggots.
They'll probably challenge you to a match or a first to three and beat that beta goony beard ass of yours down to a pulp while EVERYONE laughs at you.

🦀 snib snib 🦀

Read it again, user. Pretty sure Barder's on the other side of the journo fence this time.

It think you are misreading it. That one says that skill IS important for appreciating what a game is.

Take a break and play some Planetside 2 with Holla Forums
Fun guaranteed.

a.pomf.cat/vthlck.mp3

Eh, I'm already used to beta beardy men trying to play things down to make themselves try to score some putrid, rancid SJW pussy.

Prejudice is bad, user.

That's okay mate, being able to read isn't necessary to people who play fighting games or professional assfaggots.

Barder generally does good stuff.

forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/03/25/why-wont-you-take-me-seriously-is-the-question-that-is-slowly-killing-gaming/#397e355f1ac9

So, how are you fags going on so far today?

Remember, always stay calm and…

YeaOh!!!

twitter.com/Amy_Siskind/status/734404831994073089

archive.is/fgicF

What follows the Bernie Trump evolution?

Boogeyman

Raising the new dysfunctional generation of tomorrow.

Gay Dog Lover

She belongs to this place.

For her own protection, of course.

of course she's protected! do you see any men in there?

I will never stop fighting for her.

twitter.com/notch/status/734403866805047298

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Sorry i had to go.

But its mostly empty, i was on a military base though and didn't see much.

Guess someone is mad

Look at all those goons.

Is this the crazy cunt that got her laptop stolen by BroTeam?

That's just a variety of the cp ad spam bot. Guess they missed the target audience moved on.

They really have no shame do they, but we already knew that.

Its like a goon mass triggering in there, holy shit

FOR HER
THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF Holla Forums's GamerGate threads.

yep

Notch became a

SUPER SHITLORD

She better still have the upvote/down panties under those

Also…we're on page 14. Doesn't that mean we're going to get bumped off soon?

The nose knows, goy.

Hmm….

I need a webm.

kek
No wonder "muh diversity" is their goal and not gameplay.

These people fucking disgust me

Yeah, someone should start baking.

Is the fire rising?

That puffy vulva.

He's a sheep.

That's a ballsack.

Stop mansplaining me, shitlord.

Sexist, misogynistic and violent. His precious feminist reputation is at stake!

No blorange panties? Oh well, hopefully next time.

I'll bake. Tentative title is "Cuntfusing Edition". Anything to change?

I fucking hate that guy, he's the one spouting bullshit about GG on mainstream media as a "gaming expert", pretty sure he's straight up SJW.

Trap Gilda, like Milhouse being a meme, will never happen.

I think there's already a note in the OP about spreading TD stuff, so I don't think so. E3 is still a few weeks away, so no need to start going crazy with ops about that yet.

Actually I identify as an undefined minority so check your privilege.

Arnroth och vänner är cancer

toklandet.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/projektledare-pa-friends-anser-att-bara-kvinnor-kan-bli-mobbade/

toklandet.wordpress.com/2014/10/24/vad-ligger-bakom-rojet-mot-gamingkulturen-egentligen/

toklandet.wordpress.com/2014/10/27/gamingkulturen-igen/

I identify as "me" and I am the only one in the world. Does that qualify as a minority?

BREAD IS READY, BUT I'M NOT SURE WHEN TO RELEASE
RELEASE NOW OR AT A CERTAIN POST COUNT?

Jag hatar honom också. Patetisk jävel, men det är väl alla som bor och arbetar i centrala stockholm.

Not unless the "me" you identify as also identifies as a minority.

There are still a few threads to 404 before it's this ones turn. We could probably easily shitpost to 700.

Patetisk jävel, men det är väl alla som bor och arbetar i Sverige.
FTFY

I'd say save the shitposting until we hit page 16. Wouldn't want the shitposting to spill over into the next thread.

I've been thinking. We should make cuntfusing as big as mansplaining is. As a direct equivalent to it.

…if i wasnt already spent.

sleep tight pupper

archive.is/reGp9

Masterful plumbing, I tip my hat, sir.

What a great thing to wake up to.

For a man who loves getting under people's skin Notch must be fapping like crazy right now.

Just don't forget the + between GamerGate and NotYourShield on the subject title.

is that supposed to be an insult?

What the fuck does he does now that Rev3 went under?

Toilets don't wear hats

no bully

If anyone's feeling down, I suggest watching Aria. It's a really comfy anime that got me through a bit of a depression about three years ago. It's even available on Youtube.

Already done, mein Fuhrer, but thanks for trying to remind me.

I would have responded with "That's one hell of a selfie."

SALTY GOONS FOR BREAKFAST
It is a great day already

We're on 15, best to release now.

Anyone else concur?

I'll release the bread in five minutes unless someone else suggests otherwise.

I recommend Death Parade if you feel down. Just look at this happy energetic OP. You'll feel better right away, after watching this.

I suggest otherwise. #CloseTheGate

They do now.

There's 16 pages and the last thread on the board was bumped 20 minutes ago. So we probably have around 20 minutes more or less. And obviously you don't want to do it literal last minute because then there's not time to archive. 5 minutes seem fine.

I will never understand what the deal with goons and jews and "toilet" humor is about.

Noted. Releasing in one minute.

I agree. Akari is mai waifu and the original ED is maximum comfy.

Babbie's first insults and bottom bait lolholocaust.

Welcome to the NHK is also good for a nice happy/comfy anime.

HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD

HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD
HAVE YOU SOME NEW BREAD

Probably due to disappointing their parents at an early toileting age. Diaper fetishes and SA go hand in hand. People pay to shitpost alongside shit fetishes. They take the brownpill, matey.

Dicks.

That's the last post of this thread.

Really?