Can we do something about this foul bitch. Who the hell gets on Twitter and goes off on a baby in a crib?

Can we do something about this foul bitch. Who the hell gets on Twitter and goes off on a baby in a crib?

Feed her to /baph/

The one cares about the kike's child. Go white knight the cunt on reddit.

A massive cunt who should be fucked with for sure, but I really don't care about anything that was spawned from Kushner's kike nutsack either.

Find her employer, user.

Gas yourself, kike. Ivanka's brood deserves to be wiped out.

nypa tbh fam.

Yeah sure thing, CREW. Also OP, where is the archive, you newfag?

Send this to both Trump and Ivanka. The former to get him full of hate for the left and the latter to remind her what kind of people the left are and why she would be best served taking a more extreme position in regards to them. It surprises me that we don't do this more often, show how ugly these people are in hopes in making the Trumps hate the left and their ilk as much as we do if not more so.

Also fuck the people in this thread who cannot see how useful this shit is for swaying public opinion.

Not for free, Kikener. And I'm not a fan of Ivanka "Daddy stop being mean to mexicans you're hurting my businesses!" Trump either. Barron you're our only hope!

Wew

if a leftist thought eating dung would insult trump and count as virtue signalling would they do it?

There's already a leftist who played with her shit to smear on a trump pic. I say we're halfway there.

Nic try, Rabbi. We're going to find you and kill you slowly. It won't be long now. Each post you make will add to the near-endless agony.

That baby gets the gas too, don't forget.

leftists being garbage doesn't need its own thread, nor is anything required to be done

Yids are our actual enemies, I could not give a rats ass about Kushner's demon spawn.

I don't care about them either. I do care about making leftists and those that run with them look bad an turning people against them.

That kike larvae is Orthodox, he's the one who got sucked.

Grow out of your left/right autism. We're in a racial war against the jews, and right now you're on the wrong side.

Which is why I mentioned " and those that run with them". It's not my fault you're too stupid to see an opportunity and use it when it presents itself. This is why these people will continue to do this shit. You whine about the jews and yet work in their favor by essentially covering for them by willfully ignoring shit like this. You're on the wrong side being a useful idiot for them and covering them. The shills must be proud.