Should reptile races go barefoot?

Should reptile races go barefoot?

Why can't they use shin guards or over sized boots?

or bare assed

I think it would really depend on how they're feet are designed and the setting itself; a bunch of cave-dwelling monsters with trogolodyte feet would use wraps at best, but something more civilized might have properly fitted shoes and leg-guards.

All races should go barefoot

post the titless guoh pictures before someone gets hurt

should cuckchan template threads go barefoot?

OP… You don't know, what thread about beasts races turns into, don't you?

fantasy, yes
scifi, no

We're dead.

I think he knows exactly what they turn into.

why live tbh

for the japs to invent true vr or some sort of brain to game interface where u can actually "feel" things in the game. wait it will come or better yet demand it should happen and someone will think it might worth making

No tits here man

Go back to SA.

He's right though, this thread has been made several times before.
I'd go through the archive to prove it if the archive actually fucking worked.

Wow that's the cutest bird thing I've ever seen.

Yes, they'll have smellier feet :)

Honestly I like either. I just wish there were more examples of both.

Lizards aren't friendly factions often enough.

I do not think you can into basic biology.

But seriously, which is better? TIts or no tits?

Depends on the setting

wew

smh

No. They need to be exterminated like bunch of freaks they are.

>>>/svidya/

I like tits, but I prefer ass.

Now you're just being unfair.

Keeping them well balanced isn't a crime. It makes sense that the one with no chest have a thinner figure. It'd look stupid if she was all ass with nothing on top.

Casuals like yourself cannot even comprehend the concept of inseminating a woman in the missionary position with eyes locked towards each other in a candlelit room.

Tits make everything better.

Depends on setting but is pretty much right.
A tribe of lizardmen in the woods can reasonably go without shoes, but the more advanced their society becomes, the more they will encounter things that are hazardous even with scaly soles (e.g. warfare, industry, and eventually space depending on genre). Even within fantasy, if the reptiles have a relatively advanced society then footwear will at least exist, even if it isn't widespread.

Generally no tits, but I'm not entirely rigid on it. For one thing, if it's some kind of gene-modded human, a halfbreed (human-dragon?) or something else that has mammalian heritage, then I don't see why not.
And even without mammal blood, it's not entirely unreasonable as long as the species isn't from a specific Earth reptile. There are warm-blooded reptiles, and reptiles that give live birth, so a reptile that has mammaries isn't entirely implausible. There is an obvious advantage to having an easily-accessible, easily-digested source of proper nutrients for the developing young, so breasts are not implausible in other worlds' reptile equivalents.

Pearson is just a term Landwhales that were unfortunate enough to not get a proportiatrly large chest use.

maybe masochism is the underlying fetish for lizardkin

Anyway, there's a term for those types, and it's called "apple". They're practically the same as the fatties that call themselves "bearmode".

Just in general, if there is something remarkably inhuman about a fantasy or sci-fi race, you shouldn't cover it up.

So unless your reptile bro's are really boring and have normal five toed plantigrade human feet, they should be barefoot or in shoes that don't hide anything about the shape of their feet, a la mass effect.

If it isn't a mammal then it shouldn't have mammaries.

Things get weird when someone draws kobolds with no tits but then give them a belly button

Looking at you sefeiren

no tits.
anyone who says otherwise is a filthy liar or a zionist shill.

Depends on the lore. Mammaries can be explained, like in Elder Scrolls with them being altered by space trees or any setting that links them to humans

you're fucking wrong, kiddo
FLAT CHEST, CLOSER TO THE HEART

So what you're saying is that boys, being even flatter than girls, provide the truest love possible.