Al, let's have seeeex!

was this an accurate portrayal of Married With Children?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g
hooktube.com/watch?v=D25kiWMDv0w
hooktube.com/watch?v=Ge8EdL_2Ykc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okishio's_theorem
michael-hudson.com/1970/12/does-economics-deserve-a-nobel-prize-and-by-the-way-does-samuelson-deserve-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No Ma'am

why do you assume I'm a girl?

that's what he says

Al was definitely /ourguy/

This show was try-hard central.

how so?

Same jokes over and over again for the sake of having a shock tv show dismantling the image of a healthy family.

I don't think the show was every mistaken for Leave It to Beaver

Just like the Simpsons, which aired a few years later.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Yeah, and look where that went.

The healthy family image was already getting dismantled by materialism, feminism and other pozzed shit in the media. The show was making fun of that.

have fun worshipping an invisible sky unicorn, I guess

[hand rubbing intensifies]

is Sneed a meme here? i wish to make a reference to Sneed Suck and Fuck

ur mom's the sukk n fukk mene around here pal

not an argument

Married with Children had consistent sleeze going for it, Simpsons had sleeze too but it mixed in heartwarming family moments. That combination worked for the most part until Simpsons steadily became a used up whore.
Married With Children is the superior show, if only for the fact it didn't overstay its welcome.

Katey Sagal is such a wretched actress, but I never noticed, or did notice and didn't care on MwC because Al constantly shit all over her. Katey Sagal embodies a woman that deserves a life of misogyny hurled her way.

because it was funny, not for social commentary

Aren't you cute.

I saw this thread before on here

what it came down to was a bunch of underage faggots too young to know married with children yet watches simpsons (and MLP among a multitute of other cartoons) and heard about it from there.

pot calling the kettle black.

You're an idiot.

Married with Children > Ever other TV show post '90
Deal with it

Expect Malcolm in the Middle, it was okay. Right?

No.
Peggy was a fucking bitch.

This show was pretty goddamn shitty. But I wanted to fuck Nikki Cox way more than Christina Applegate, so it had that going for it

Married with Children is one of those strange things where part of me likes it, and part of me finds it so repulsive I don't want to look at it.

Why do you hate white people?

You can thank capitalism for that, not some small network television show. This was simply making the best of a bad situation.

No, but they were funnier than your shitpost

It's just depressing and mean spirited. It's like Family Guy without the levity.

nice try, pinko

The "levity" in Family Guy is so fucking forced and hollow. Like it will be nothing but edgy humour and then for a minute or so they'll have a character (who's usually a complete dickhead)make a "heartfelt" speech where the camera slowly pans in and the music goes all melodramatic. Say what you will about MWC but at least it was genuine.

But it's just unpleasant. I can appreciate it from a distance, but I don't want to spend any time with it. It makes me want to take a shower.

Who's that?

Family Guy has been mocking itself for doing that recently.
The show is literally parodying itself, it's a bizarre thing to see.

Seth Mcfartland is a hack

Of course he is, have you watched his shitty sci-fi show? He writes his character getting cucked.
I'm not kidding.

sounds more like Pick

That's not what fucking happened in Orvile. The woman cheated on him, and he divorced her, if the character was a cuck, he would have accepted the situation, and still be married to her. It's ok if you don't like the show, or hate Seth, but don't spread misinformation.

this is seriously fucked up

not because of what the doll says, but because it's voice by Bobcat Goldthwait

As cruel as MWC could get, I still think it was a hell of a lot more pleasant than anything Family Guy has put out post-revival. MacFarlane's shows can be downright vile at times and at least with MWC they were never pushing some political agenda down your throat. Not to mention the characters in MWC were a lot more likeable.

The dysfunctional family is a pretty basic comedic premise.
Joking about unsavory things has been going on since ancient times.

You're acting like those 90s parents complaining about violent cartoons.

Maybe they had a point.

What would that point be?

I don't hate Married with Children tbh.

While i understand your point, ye olde definition of cuckold refers to being the victim of an extramarital affair, later it got changed to getting cheated and being ok with it, then in modern times that you even enjoy it
As americans are being constantly cucked, they change the meaning to be, under laws and technicities, not cucked, even when we know you are

The solution, as in regain your honor, is not to counter cheat, but to kill or severely punish the aggressors

Heh, right-wing cuck detected.

other countries make fun of cucks, in america they elected one president. you think they care!?

Nice argument.

Most families are awful to look at, and it's saddening to stare for longer than 10 seconds, at least the middle ages and previous generations made sure that women were submissive and that children would get some sort of education, now it's a mess like curdled milk, modern society is depressing, and truth be told the white nuclear family image was the beginning of the death of the family, which truth be told was never properly born.

MWC was a smart show disguised as a dumb one and the satire of the show was that the Bundy's were the sanest in a world gone crazy.

Despite hating each other, Peggy and Al only separated once and decided that they were meant for each other (season 11). Al always forked the bill and he has always come back even when he could leave the family to rot. The rest of the members were the same: a pack of apes that defended their own once they saw a foreign threat. That's a level of loyalty than most of Holla Forums can't even understand (or even have, as if any armchair DOTR larper can raise a family of their own).

Al was a raw working class hero with principles. He was degenerate but he was far from a loser and he was ten times more relatable than any fictional character in the last 20 years.
watch the link below and judge for yourself.
hooktube.com/watch?v=jyLmSAnoR6g

Other great moments:
hooktube.com/watch?v=D25kiWMDv0w

hooktube.com/watch?v=Ge8EdL_2Ykc

found the jew

2/10

The so-called "healthy family" never really existed to begin with. It was merely an idealistic image to aspire to. The Bundys were the reality.

found another jew

We've coming, bucko. As surely as the rate of profit continues to fall, we are coming.

not a jew but a victim

But it's not en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okishio's_theorem

That's not true, when faggots like you were strung up, it was pretty good.

Well that imbecile certainly didn't.

Ah yes, including such deserving luminaries as Henry Kissinger and Barack Obama.

michael-hudson.com/1970/12/does-economics-deserve-a-nobel-prize-and-by-the-way-does-samuelson-deserve-one/

ah yes, a blog post by "Michael" certainly seems worth my time

I never saw this. Is it intended to be a parody of Alf or other children's sitcoms? Looking it up it seems they started not knowing what they were going to do with the show and then made it a "sitcom" around a scitzophrenic. But is this a satire?

It's strange.

Fucking hell leftypol this is the worst case of irrelevant political insertion I've ever seen you do.

worse than when I politically inserted my dick into your mom's ass?

birds of a feather flock together