Feel free to delete this thread for e-celeb bullshit, but I couldn't pass up spreading this nugget after finding it...

Feel free to delete this thread for e-celeb bullshit, but I couldn't pass up spreading this nugget after finding it. Prince of the aut-kike and shabbos goy extraordinaire Gavin McInnes is literally begging for shekels to go to Israel. He starts off by mocking Culture of Critique and Duke's books.

BEGGING FOR SHEKELS TO GO TO ISRAEL
THIS IS WHY YOU DO NOT TOLERATE KIKES OR CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

Bonus for kike handler:
youtube.com/watch?v=x048wKqhbCY

Reminder that this man spread his asshole for the camera on his podcast. That's not a joke. Somebody posted the webm here before, and I'd like to ask them to NOT post it again. It's foul.

Kike-owned good goy acts like a degenerate, I'm fucking astounded.

He's been getting really triggered about the JQ lately, I think it was Ramzpaul who made him snap recently about it.

Numales have ruined beards. Now fashy goyim all have to shave clean.
Unless you were as cool as Onkel Adi, then you could set the trends again.

I have yet to see anyone talk shit on Culture of Critique who has actually read Culture of Critique.

He did more than that, he put a fucking butt plug up his ass.

Clean shaven is better anyway. Keep yourself neatly groomed, it signals to others that you have self-discipline. The only stubble that's allowable is whatever you can grow in 12 hours, because you sure as shit better shave it the next morning.

If you're man enough to actually pull off either of these things, then you're man enough to not get bent out of shape when I generalize and say that everybody should be clean shaven.

It's a dense book. People talk shit about it to give themselves an excuse not to read it, to spare the blow to their ego that would come with admitting the book is too daunting for them.

McInnes is too dependent on kikes for him to honestly assess the book or the issue. I imagine he skimmed it, saw criticism of jews and his brain just shutdown beneath the burden of his semitic programming.

imagine if he started to hate kikes after going

He did it on multiple occasions, including a few where he shoved a butt plug up his ass.

He's a multimillionaire, as he constantly reminds us, why the fuck is he begging like a kike? Fuck this guy.

Even if he did (which is unlikely given a. his circumstances and b. the fact that he would be given a comfortable, asslicking grand tour by the kikes) he would lie about it like the shabbos goy he is.

It needs to be posted again user, we're being flooded by cuckchan faggots who have no idea the levels of gayness and kikery this man promotes. OP is a faggot and so is Gavin. I however don't have any homosexual degenerate shit on my hard drive but if someone has it, post it. Sage because fuck this thread and fuck OP w/ eceleb faggotry.

this is the cancerous thinking that is the reason nothing ever gets accomplished. most of the time these gatekeepers know full well the truth but put their own selfish greed above reality. gavin is just a scumbag egomaniac. his brain didnt shut down, the shekels have him.

Jerk yourself off to it shlomo.

Goyvin McCuck is apparently worth $5 million, wealthier than any of his viewers could ever hope to be, yet he's begging THEM to finance his little vacation. Also:

The fucking audacity of this shabbos goy. At this point, Faith "White Genocide" Goldy is the only somewhat-tolerable member of Rebel Media left, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before (((Ezra Levant))) forces her to start shilling for Israel as well.

Nice try Gillette merchants.

Top tier faggotry but it's a nice fracture point we can exploit.

They're making it this obvious? This is a good thing.

TRSodomite spotted!

Safety razors nigger, they're cheap as dirt.

Check out the comments, on both videos people are not just calling out Israel (in the vein of leftists) but directly attacking kikes. It's beautiful.

REMINDER WE DON'T ACCEPT ANYONE WHO ASSOCIATES WITH THE LIKES OF JARED TAYLOR OR DICKIE SPENCER BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT PURE ENOUGH FOR US AND WE ARE PURE BECAUSE WE US WE WE WE

This.
It's dense and really long. But since I've actually started reading it (about a hundred pages in), I've found that it's really approachable once you start. The writing is straightforward and logical. Highly academic of course, but much more readable than I expected going in.

Really ? It needs more redpills, all of these niggers sounds like TRS.

Ely Bendavidil y a 35 minutes
B ST lol cock sucker? Nigga you are on every comment bashing Israel. Gtfo you fucking downs liberal. Israel is our biggest ally.

Ely Bendavidil y a 34 minutes
B ST and get used to Israel with trump in office

Jayil y a 1 heure
Fuck off Trumpsters. Real conservatives love Israel.

Eveliina Tistelgrenil y a 8 minutes
are you ok? Go to Israel many look more Scandinavian than Gisele Bundchen.
hitler killed jewish people. but he is not europeans. Jewish people lived in Europe for thousands of years…..

Daniel Jacksonil y a 32 minutes
I love the salty anti-semities in the comments saying they're unsubscribing. Fuck off retards, you aren't wanted here. Take your asinine bullshit elsewhere. You aren't needed and won't be missed. I'm Canadian and a conservative long before the left lost its mind, and will always be a supporter of Israel.

>TRS is still this mad

Not even the jews mock that, they ignore it altogether because it's utterly devastating.

Weird, some top ones for me are:

There is a reason jews have been given the boot from 109 countries over the years.

and this great one:

"The (((media))) hates Israel"
LMAO

Also, I dont believe for one moment that you have actually read more than a few paragraphs of Culture of Critique. I know you work for them, but no one with a triple digit IQ and any modicum of intellectual honesty can read it and just shrug it off with such a flippant remark. Also, for the record, the Alt Right doesn't necessarily "hate" Israel per se… we just object to our people paying in blood and resources to build and unconditionally support it. What we do hate is the Jews openly advocating for their beloved ethno-state whilst simultanteously condemning any White desire for the same thing as a sick pathology. The Palestinians have their own arguments against Israel of course, but we care nothing for that quarrel, unlike the mentally ill (goy) Left who are so brainwashed they genuinely think race = skin colour and will do anything to bend over and spread their arse cheeks for any shade of brown person no matter the argument - but I digress…

We on the true Right, just want our homelands to be for US and the Jewish elite to relinquish their parasitic, degenerate, death-grip on our culture go and live in their OWN fucking country! Can't really say fairer than that, shlomo.

If they mocked it, they would draw attention to it. Mocking it would only cause a net gain in the number of people who read and consider it. Even yids aren't dumb enough to do that.

The ones I copied/pasted here were not the top comment but the fucking shills, it just shocked me to see that much, especially since they sounded just like the fags at TRS.

These comments are some rectally administrated bluepills, or the bindis that JIDF has hired recently

somehow th thread develops into a TRS argument for no reason..
geee i wonder who could be behind this..

Daily reminder that Dicky Spencer is who got McCuck his job at Taki.

Here's a gem from his last appearance on the show.

FOR SOME REASON THIS THREAD IS NOT BUMPLOCKED FOR E-CELEB BULLSHIT

Geee i am starting to see a pattern here..

How butthurt do you have to be to try selling that here?

Get this shit out of here.

Reminder that Jared Taylor is a philosemitic kike apologist who's married to an ADL operative of questionable ethnic origin.

The poster he's replying to is obviously a TRSodomite.

I hate this cuck so much.

Delete? Should be fucking pinned.
Let this serve as an example to tourist who come here, preaching to us about their fucking prophets

And he had the nerve to call out Anglin as an FBI shill (which he could be but clearly Gaven mccginess is a bigger one. And does anybody no where to find that Gavin cuck- song by Shiksa Goddess? It looks like they shut it down on jewtube I can't find it.

And this

How autistic do you have to be to be defending Dicky Spencer here?

clearly you never had the displeasure of meeting a TRS disciple

Yes castrate your manhood for Mr. Goldstein

This guy is a real fucking scumbag, we knew that all ready but still these shills have no fucking shame.

Spencer is an obvious shill too.

Stop shaving your beard

Because it's informative.

Fuck off kike shill.

He got pretty aggravated about that one chick that made some cartoon saying the 14 words on his podcast too.

Lmao, look at what I have found

Ecotono irrelevanteil y a 1 heure
it's fashionable to hate jews because their culture is simply better. It has been through history (a minority carrying the majority, creating wealth and scientific discovery) and will as long as there are stupid people wanting to blame someone for their shitty lives.

Found a 4cuck poster.

Because it's calling out the fucking kike controlled opposition and not just mindless navel gazing.

Same person would probably flip the fuck out if you substituted the word Europeans in for jews.

This comment section is good goy central.

And there's the reason why.

Anybody have that picture showing how the IDF is hiring models to create softcore propaganda for white teenagers?

Look at this one

Espen van Bastenil y a 51 minutes
John Galt, the Jews created Christianity without which the Western Civilization would be impossible. Being pro-Israel IS being pro-Western. As far as Jews creating the migrant, this is a total hogwash and there is absolutely no proof for it. You alt-righters should go back to your faggotty pizzagates and other retarded conspiracy theories. Leave us rational folks alone.

Gotacha.

I know what you're talking about but never saved it.

nvm misread, still feel free to link these 'hot jewesses' to those faggots.

That ignores the contributions of the pre-Christian/"Pagan" Greeks & Romans, without whom Western Civilization wouldn't exist. They are its basis.

That what I have said.
Yesterday I was arguing with some kikes and they said the same thing, these morons just can't stop navel gazing.

It's honestly the not that difficult to read, I'm making my way through it now. The pdf version is great because if I'm not familiar with something he's referencing I can look it up. So far 9/10 would recommend,

I never read it, do I really have too? I've read Mein Kamph the Protocols of Zion, and Henry Fords International Jew. Is there really any new info there that's important to know?

Kampf whoops

I hope this is 88D trolling. Because if you're serious, you belong in the oven.

What a fucking sad brainwashed Zio-cuck. And real Christiany shows the Jews as the enemies of God himself.

No you belong in an over you fucking shill. Way to out yourself

It's a must read IMO, there are very few scholarly, critical assessments of jewish behavor to this standard. Check it out.

Here is the table of contents. I haven't read Ford's book, but Culture of Critique definitely covers subjects not covered in Protocols of Zion or Mein Kamph. If you've got the time, definitely read it.

test

Somebody with a jewtube account break out the Talmud quotes.

It also leaves out many important subjects covered in those works. CoC is worth reading, but it's hardly the be all and end all, as the Aut-Right seems to think it is.

It looks pretty good. I read Gilad Atzmon the Wandering Who but I'll still probably read this eventually anyway. I'll probably pick it up on Amazon before Jews shut it down. Its good he focuses some time on Frankfurt school

Who gives a shit what the alt-kike thinks? Literary recommendations is hardly the only thing they're wrong about.

The irony is astounding. Either that or you lack reading comprehension.

Holy shit this. The Israel-first Christians need to be forcibly redpilled of what the kikes say about their Lord and Savior.

100% Smug

And I would say Ford's stuff is pretty essential too. It was incredibly well written and he had a very clear of Jews and the Protocols, Its kind of like a rebuttal to the Protocols.

I might. Taylor is a known shill which has been common knowledge on Holla Forums for like ever. Are you saying he's not? If so then the Kike is you my friend.

And what's the deal with Jews being so butthurt about not being invited to Whites cocktale parties?

Yes

This is blatantly sarcastic shilling. I'm not sure why you have trouble seeing that. That poster is mad because Holla Forums doesn't like Dickey Spencer. The subtext is that they're upset Holla Forums rejected TRS and associated e-celebs.

That's it! Thanks fam.

Oh sorry bro I just read the first post you responded to quick lol. My bad

That was only phase 1.

They are really butthurt over this

Being worth a certain amount doesn't mean you have all that in cash on hand. It also doesn't mean that you necessarily want to spending all your own money in order to do your job when normally you do a job to earn money.

Bullshit, he has more than enough to fund this trip to israel, he's just taking his viewers for a bunch of retards like the neo cohens usually do.

This is wonderful. Fuck Kikes

He probably could afford to go to Israel on his own if he felt like it, but at the same time he may feel it's more appropriate to be spending money from his show's budget rather than something out of his own pocket.

His show is a job for him, not a personal hobby.

From Alt-Cuck to Alt-Kike.

Sad!

What the actual fuck

What a cucking fuck.

Why did I look? Someone put a gun barrel up there.

What a nice girl.

GAVIN MC CUCK

WEEV DID THE RIGHT THING SNUFFING AND TROLLING THIS CUCK

HE LITERALLY WORSHIPS JEWS THAT FILTHY CHRISTCUCK

Even if you don't buy into the Jared Taylor-Jews "connection" this old fart has been doing his thing for like 20+ years now and hasn't accomplished shit. His arguments are stale and he lost a debate to Tim Wise. Any little girl from Tumblr could tie his brain in a knot because he's still stuck on 1990s "black crime" statistics shit. The argument has moved on from Jared Taylor multiple times now and he can't keep up.

she either had a very good father or a very bad one

Be honest with me Holla Forums was Common Filth right?

You act like he's the only one who has claimed that these fuckers are fags. It's glaringly obvious that most of the "big guys" are all cock suckers, you don't need some wank online to tell you that.

Commonfilth is pretty much wrong about everything else however and should neck himself

This really made me think

Did someone post the pic of grindr greggy hitting on some facebook fag yet? Always makes me laugh.

Rebel Media tweet today:
'How does Israel thrive surrounded by so much hate?'

Yeah, tens of billions in 'aid' would really come in handy. And carte blanche to steal land and slowly genocide a defenseless people. Frankly, I would really 'hate' that if I was living in that area.