Can we talk about this show?

Can we talk about this show?
I watched the first season and thought it was a fun show to watch, but I have a feeling that it's going to get infected with niggers and stronk independent womyn who aint need no man in season 2 since that is the fate of everything as of late.
I know this show has been around for a while but I never read or paid any attention to it.

No
I was an extra in this show lol

Is it that bad?

It fails both as historical fiction and as an interesting show. Everything looks intentionally and pointlessly ugly, and the plot is generally retarded. Even without diversity it would be a horrible show.

It's pretty great and makes me proud to know my ancestors were so enlightened.

Did you get to fuck Kathryn?

Better than Game of thrones

Lies.

It has a bunch of fucking feminist propaganda about shieldmaidens and shit, that never fucking existed up until this point in history, ((conveniently enough)).

Aslaug + Lagertha = OTP

Weren't there 'shield maidens' in the old poems? Not saying they were real, but basically like Hercules, just characters invented for the kids stories?

This:

Seems like in season one they only mentioned them a couple times and got bored with it. Does it pop up more in the following seasons?

I already forgot everything about this shit

I've seen all of it thus far. I believe that after this season there is only one more.

I like it all (to varying degrees) but the first two seasons are by far the best. At least watch those.
Sure.
Not really. There are a few Muslims shown in the past season though because the vikings go and raid them.
In my opinion it's decent.

David duke says they tried to put nigger vikings in the show. Can you confirm or deny?

From my experience anything on television or film that covers a historical period is trash polluted with characters behaving with modern sentiments, being entirely inaccurate to the culture, distorting events, distorting historically recorded persons, or outright making up events.

It doesn't matter if it's current year or decades ago, they all do it to varying degrees and it sickens me.

don't forget about the one Asian waifu Ragnar gets and then kills her for no discernible reason

Its pretty cool if you are not a nerd and can just enjoy the gore, general badassness and aggression of it.

I bet you are some kind of LotR fan that only likes stuff that glows.

I have no idea.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that somehow. What's worse though is Floki and Helga adopting the sandgirl because reasons.Kinda glad they got rekt after that.

vikinigs were black ma