I have the urge to play a game where I remove kebabs as a holy Crusader. Recommend me some games Holla Forums

I have the urge to play a game where I remove kebabs as a holy Crusader. Recommend me some games Holla Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/crusader-deus-vult
forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,412.0.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mountain Blade with mods
/thread

Super Mario Sunshine

IS Defender

you shouldn't /thread yourself

but yea mount and blade

moddb.com/mods/crusader-deus-vult

Came here to post this.
Medieval 2 Crusades campaign is also an option.

Seconded, plus can also do it in Total War Attila if you want to kill proto-fireworshiping-kebab.

Can still be christian and wipe sand niggers from face of earth

Grand Strategy

kek

someone was REAL mad when they made this

back on the day on cuckchan /vg/, /gsg/ was pretty much that, there was like 4 guys posting a their playthorughs of the german empire meme spouting whit remove kebab or albanian fuel factories

Stronghold Crusader
Does not need an introduction

Sands of Faith, a Warband mod
Here's some of my screenshots from an early version, the latest release possibly the last.

forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,412.0.html

Ey lads.

I'm goin in holy pilgramage which is a high term for I'm going on a really long vacation across the globe.
The objective is to see the holiest relics on christiandom:

So as you can tell I'm going to be out for a long time. Anything I can play on a shitty laptop?

Valencia, not Venecia

It's less about removing kebab and more about removing MWUAAAAGH THE corrupt FRENCH/spanish but The First Templar is a surprisingly enjoyable game

Why are you recommending the objectively inferior one with economy breaking arab units?

God be with you m80.

I'm sorry did you read the fucking subject of the thread you goddamn nigger

Yeah I did. There just aren't that many games where you play as a crusader and fight kebab that aren't strategy games. They all somehow just keep the kebab removing to one or two levels while the rest is fighting demons or the french or something

I meant you giving me shit for recommending the CRUSADER themed stronghold in a CRUSADER themed thread

Just assume The Rat, Pig, Wolf and whoever the last guy was(what the fuck why did I forget, the Crow?) are pagans or something. Crusader introduces these shitty arab units that only require gold and nothing else(you usually build the armor and weapons first out of various material for other units before you can recruit those units) that I feel completely ruin the economy. Also they have some horrible VAs that do not suit some mercenary you buy off the market

Crusader Kings 2. Pirate that shit 2.4.5 and get a mod like HIP that removes India.

Perhaps, but it does hit the nail on the head when it comes to Germany/kebab removal being babby's first grand strat success

Pic related, you can get it on GOG

Sadly, it kind of lacks an ending

The strength of the arabian troops in comparison to their western counterparts I think evens it out balance wise and the assassins are a nice mechanic in the game. arabian archers are weak and expensive, swordsmen are only really effective against spearmen and small numbers of mace men, stone tossers are garbage and not worth the money, flame niggers provide a good alternative to flame crossbows that would be weird to exist as the sole flame unit in the game without the flame niggers. The only unit I can agree breaks the game is the mounted archer.

Crusader also just has a lot more to do campaign wise in comparison to the original, and the warchest adds a whole other trail.

The original is also set in great britain where crusades against pagans never reached so it sacrifices the main theme of what the op wanted no matter your personal opinions on whats the better objective game in the series.