Hungary's Orban calls for "Ethnic Homogeneity and end of mixing"

Hungary’s Prime Minister Viktor Orban told a crowd in Budapest on Tuesday that “ethnic homogeneity” is key for economic success, and that “mixing of races causes problems.”

huffingtonpost.com/entry/hungary-viktor-orban-ethnic-homogeneity_us_58b5e03fe4b0780bac2de91b

archive.is/ooiEh

So this is the power of Hungary…

GOD BLESS THIS MAN

He is a great man! Praise Kek! May he summon the Kalki to finish hitler's work!

I like where this is going.

fuck off nigger
choke on a dick and die bitch

t. Turk

Orban is not jewish

Are you new?

If we go to war with Hungary I'm going to REEEEE so loudly it shatters the universe.

stop

Kill yourself.

(((EU))) on suicide watch.

Its time for europes worst empire 2 electric boogaloo

Kill yourself Achmed, maybe learn English next time.

Kill yourself.

OK, which is it, yid or not a yid?

EAT A BRICK AND DIE PIG FOR NOT EVEN KNOW JEW AGENDA

Autism. Eastern European governments forcefully defended their borders when the refugee wave began.

Fucking based.

stop posting shit no single shit skin want to live in hungry

thats why this shit holes name is:
HUNGRY

NO ONE WANT TO LIVE IN POLAND UKRAINE OR ANYWHERE ELSE

EU FORCED SOME SYRIAN REFUGEES TO POLAND AND THEY ALL FLED TO GERMANY OR RETURENED ON THEIR OWN TO SYRIA

YOU DONT NEED BORDER NO ONE WNAT THO LIVE IN YOUR SHITHOLE BECASE

A) NO WELFARE
B) NO FREE SHIT
C) LOW WAGE
D) SHIT HOLE

if fact not even east europeans want to live in east europe
thats why they all flee to england france and germany (and russia if they are from ukraine)

you are an idiot, a shill and poo
and your mother stinks like a toilet

end of discussion

Kill yourself, cockroach. You're probably some mystery meat shitskin.

Hundreds of thousands of Arabs tried crossing into Hungary during the height of the refugee crisis.

You should kill yourself.

mmm I think this post requires more discussion?

Magyar side have blond/e hair, blue/green eye phenotype but I'm not paying some kike like 23 and me to put my DNA in their database only to tell me that I'm somehow a kike

oy vey (((Soros))), where's the (((revolution)))?

thank you sir

yes they did because they wanted to germany, england and sweden
non of them wants to stay in your poo fag shit hole hungry

the reson why (((orban))) was so upset is because (((eu figures))) wanted to choke money out of him.
its just is that orban is a kike of ancestry and protected by (((CIA))) because they dont want him to switch over to russo put-instan.

m&m is written with two m's
you are illitirate you retard

Just report and filter, user, he's a shill here to cause trouble. The Jews are starting to get nervous.

I can spell my mmm's the way I like

you are an idiot, a shill and poo
and your mother stinks like a toilet
end of discussion

well that's an emphirical truth, just look at europe, wherever there are niggers or muslims there are problems

We dont want you jamal

An asshurt turkroach in a Hungary thread. Why am I not surprised.

Your the one stating you are half turk my friend

You don't even have any insulting roach pictures. erdogan hires dumber shills than the kikes.

Please make another

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

yes you can but you need to try it a few times

Are you the jew in this situation or am I? Why are you coming to the defense of a turkroach?

Eastern Europe doesn't have as many gibs; that's another reason "refugees" don't go there.

We have IDs here retard.

Feels pretty good

This is your brain on islam.

And yet now there are multiple IDs responding to me after calling out a turkroach and asking another user why he was responding to me. midf in action. I don't know Ids? Any user can look at the IDs since I started and see what happened.

We can see you talking to yourself, Ahmed.

I still can't bring myself to praise this man. Sure, he's right-wing and did not flood our country with niggers, that's one thing. However, his entire party is corrupt to the core, filled with jews and ex-commies. Since they've risen to the top, the quality of life for the average man has steadily decreased, while they and close friends of theirs prosper. Just like under the fucking soviets. They kiss jew ass whenever possible. Holohoax denial is harshly punished. So much taxpayer money is blatantly stolen or wasted I can't even begin to describe it.

For the record, we have a legit right-wing party called Jobbik, with people in it who are confirmed redpilled on holohoax and thus most likely jews too. I'd say all the nationalism coming from Orbán and his party is just dishonest, and with the sole purpose to siphon votes away from jobbik.

t. Hungarian

Seeing pozzed jew run "far right" parties springing up will probably be the norm in the next few years. They won't give up control so easily.

glorious overton window shifting.

They are nuts, not proper right wing.

CONCHITA PLEASE STOP ITS ENOUGH

I guess so. Hungarians tend to be mostly ebil rayciss. They'll have to pander to that if they want to stay in charge. Though, FIDESZ's utter incompetence is driving more and more people to the left. Makes me wonder if that was the plan all along.

Jobbik have lost their teeth tbh. I really want to believe they are not pozzed but I can't keep that up for much longer. Shame. Jobbik was good when it was born.

they will be here with us all the way to the jew mass graves

They're fucking Turanists.

The reason he is doing this is because the EU was going to take his gibs away.

(checked)
also that'd be unfortunate. 4chan qualify would rise though probably. :^)

Last thing we need is another European Brother's war

there are no kike mass graves
not even in your head
you will get no money filthy kike

(BUT THE NEXT TIME THE JEW MASS GRAVES WILL BE REAL AND ISRAEL WILL PAY FOR IT)

that…was….what I was implying dude…our end goal is obviously the removal of them, and while we take time to get to that endgoal they will pester us. But obviously, once we get there they will no longer pester as they in those graves you fool.

POL falling for a based jew nationalist…. yet again. Saged.

no schlomo you implied there are mass graves of jews in your head

schlomo please you will get no money for your stupid holohaux. take your gas and shove it up your ass yourself

wew

They don't even try to refute his statement because they simply can't.

wild ride

The same CIA-kikes astroturfing the other threads are on this too, cheering on the same neo-con clowns making sure everything has a counter jihadi flavour.

Hungarian nationalists know the kike, they haven't got any muslims or general wogs like the welfare states in Western Europe, just gypsies [of which Orban has submitted proof is a gypsy]and jews so the CIA/JIDF kikes will cheer on Orban on here and elsewhere while denigrating Jobbik a real nationalist party.
Orban is the same neo-con alternative-right ZOG-bot goto false nationalist.

Orban was mentored by Soros back in the 80's and is protecting all communist criminals in the current regime and his party is 80% dual passport carrying isrealis.

When you point out that zionist neo-con kikes aren't a solution to the jewish problem, they wheel out the auto-response
"Wait for Hitler"
Which is what voting kosher nationalism is just doing, voting for jew-controlled steam vents, and hoping the kike will materialise somehow into Hitler.

Holla Forums should be a "Vote for non-ZOG only" zone, instead of all this kikery foolery going on with all the cheerleading for kosher nationalist shite lately.

it will probably get me banned again but in this case i will zoom out a bit and give you a serious response:
do you really think that 8/pol/ is any different than 4/pol/

they are literally hyping for trump. a half irish half german jewish man, surrounded and protected by the top tier jews, whos 3/4 jew daughter is married to kushner - a orthodox jew who believes in all (amalek) ayrans need to be killed

are you really sure you are aware of what 8/pol/ is?

Well said
Just trying to address this obvious non-stop kikery and snap the few remaining non-jewish anons left here.
But you are quite right, just various teams of hasbara shitting up each nationalist leaning board

You really are desperate huh? Orban is not Jewish

A warm night in tel aviv, amirite?

JEWS ARE A SEMI-RACE

ORBAN IS A JEW REGARDLESS IF HIS FILTHY FATHER CONVERTED TO THE SEMITE SECT OF THE VIRGIN JEW HANGING FROM A STICK

This is only so much hot air until he gets legislated White Genocide reparations. Anti-whites must be made examples of, take away their money with permanent financial penalties.

Idiotic shitskin shill, or first stages of advanced Jewish AI? You be the judge.

>>>/auschwitz/

God bless Orban, Make Austro-Hungary Great Again !

I may have mentioned jobbik earlier but as it turns out, I don't know enough about them. Turanists? Into the oven.

Orbán's jew-crew is no better in any case. All the nationalism is a simply a means to stay in power. They are simply parasites, who know that killing their host – flooding the nation with niggers – will kill them too. The only good thing they've done was not let in rapefugees. But this is Hungary and they've had no other choice anyways.

is right about Orbán in every word. I'm not calling you all jew shills, but you definitely don't know any better about Hungary.

this fucking madman is a pioneer

PRAISE KEK FOR THIS TIMELINE

Wow

(HEIL)
There should be nothing extreme about preserving your own culture.

P.M. Orban is a Christian, and he already has enough heretics in his country. There is no way he wants to try to digest papist Austria in addition to whatever else he may be doing.

especially

all of you are newfags
non of you is from here
you twats arent even white and you should stay on 4chan

only because imkikey is allowed to be mod doesnt mean you are allowed to post on 8/pol/
you have to go back

Isn't this one of the Golden Dawn people? Are you saying they have kike leadership?

Dubs say yes.

Funny, this thread is broken - it's not OP sucking a whole foreskin off a dick.

Give glory to the LORD JESUS CHRIST.

I love the Lord Jesus above everything. He will save the Christian people. Glory to Him alone.

So he'll save niggers and spics?

Orban has also said UK citizens amongst others can move to Hungary if things continue to get worse, has he not? What a good lad.

He was being sarcastic.

even niggers in africa had nationalism pushed by the axis during the war, learn how history works you fucking failure.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Double dubs. Those were my first ones ever here. Goddammit. I really believed in Golden Dawn.

bump

Explain to me this, Holla Forums.

Racial homogeneity was always present when populations were free of government/companies' interference was nil. You'd have the occasional racemixer here and there, but cases were lower than 5%.

Then, all of a sudden, it is trendy and fashion to put niggers and chinks everywhere. Can you compare what used to happen a century ago, when no one gave a shit about that because it was the rarity that no one talked about? What I mean with that is: Viktor Orban is doing the right thing here, which is to spread the correct message. People are tribalistic by nature. But he needs to crack down on businesses who want to promote this kind of thing.

When you start to do that, you don't need pro-race unity messages. Human instincts do that for you, free of charge.

Weeeeeeeeew lad

You do need pro-race unity messages, because the decades of multicultural propaganda need to be countered. It's not just business, it's an entire mindset that needs to be changed. They are changing history to make it seem like every western country has always been full of vibrant different cultures and that it's been nothing but beneficial throughout the ages, which are obvious lies.

If we don't react we will go extinct. These people need to be purged from the land.

lol my sides at this dumb shilling motherfucker
what the fuck are you even doing?

But it's true, user.

Every western country has always been full of vibrant different ==EUROPEAN== cultures. The other (inferior) cultures only appeared in recent years because of exactly forced multiculturalism.

Get a load of this guy.

But Hungary have a legit claim for half of Europe and Asia. (actually I would want all of both)
I don't want war against whites, but most non-hungarian people need to be deported from hungarian territories (however big they will grow).