Peace Walker>The Phantom Pain

Peace Walker>The Phantom Pain

Facts and opinions.

Finished game > unfinished game

Okay.

Wanna play some Peace Walker, user?
It's always fun to go back to

They're both inferior to prior MGS games with their focus on grinding, base management, and detached mission structure. They would have been better as spin-offs.

Yaranaika?

PSN: Umberman12

I think it's unfair to compare finished game and pre-alpha version

Incomplete feature indeed.

wait for the cash in mobilegame cross over with idolmaster.

The real Big Boss wasnt an autistic cripple so he got shit done instead of going *mumblemumble*muh wolbachia*mumblemumble* followed by clicking his metal wrist 14 times, exactly 14 times no more or less then fultoning himself.

yeah, the real big boss was a man who turned into a sociopath and decided that all his men want to be him, started an african war nation, and then told his son/brother/self that he really fucked up with that shit
at least Venom is together in death with quiet

sounds like a man with a plan tbh fam

I'd pay for that microtransaction.

i refuse to be played like a damn fiddle user.

You only encourage it. When will you learn?

Maybe someone like you needs to observe trigger discipline.

the mark of an Uber-Degenerate, i'll be seeing you in the gas chambers

No I like it regardless. But when you resist you just prompts more of it to be posted. I wouldn't have posted this if you didn't complain. It's almost as if you're using reverse psychology on me or something. :^)

Not even if it was the last fap on earth.

user do you have no standards? such a lust for booty and you fail so mightily.

You clearly lust for the attention being a faggot derives, seeing as you post this sort of thing in irrelevant threads
Please, stay in your containment board

Of course; Peace Walker is a complete game. No level of superior gameplay can change that.

Okay.

at least i laughed.

Shit game > Shit game with a bigger budget

Phantom Pain was definitely more disappointing than PW.

okay pupper

I just wish we could go back to MGS4 and leave it at that.

The fanbase has become so god damn disillusioned and the Kojima dick-riding has gotten so high that it hurts.

Bet you liked Snake Eater too, faggot.

Do some people still believe the MGS4 wasn't good meme?

MGSV would have been measurably more satisfying if it hadn't been advertised. No trailers whatsoever, no Kojima interviews, nothing.
But advertised it was, and it ruined the game for all of us. Sure, chapter 2 would have still blown, but you know you wouldn't be nearly as cross.

Yes i would have been. A shit story that has no real ending as the last proper MGS game would have annoyed me no matter what.

I never said MGS4 was good and whether I think it's good or not shouldn't have any meaning on what I just wrote.

What I'm saying is that anons actually had opinions about how MGS4 was that ranged from good to terrible and that was the fucking point. Instead of everyone woefully wishing that MGSV was complete and that would somehow fix all the problems that inherently came with it as if it was meant to be a 10/10 GOTY masterpiece that could do no wrong.

I'm tired of Kojima did nothing wrong. I'm tired of Konami ruined MGSV. The fact is that no matter what anons would have never been satisfied with the end result and it would have never lived up to the expectations we put forward.

The game would have been a gateaway into yet another sequel in which anons fervently fantasize and plot about what next big thing Kojima could pull off that again would be the next big thing to blow us away only to be disappointed at the end result.

Acceptance is the 7th stage of grief and I think everyone needs to get to that point.

I'm completely speechless.

Ya got me, boyo, you didn't make me mad, but you sure got me going for a spell.
no sir, you don't phase me one lick

Yes, correct.

I hate PW but loved TPP, despite it being unfinished. The gameplay is just so much more rewarding, polished and fun.

comedy gold.