Tfw nobody else in the house

Do you feel it zach? the cosmos?

It's saturday night, idiot

fucking yanks, trying to out-shitpost me

I gotta do this to pay for my rent, you stupid niggers, but if you steal every opportunity, I won't get paid as much

U WOT M80 ITS 12 BONGARONG IN THE DING DONG YOU MONGALONG.

get older, you young faggot

>>>/halfchan/

fullchan is not an anime imageboard. go back to your cuck containment zone.

if you wanted smug anime girls you just had to ask

kek

sad, bro

Hi reddit

You want your parents to find you like this user?

I wish I could put up with the boredom like OP.
Anons, if you have a pilonidal cyst, just ignore it and learn to live with the occasional bursts of extreme pain. It's not worth being laid out for over two years

Like how?

So you're going to live on your parents for the rest of your life?
You have no intention of starting your own life but to be a leech up your parents ass for an eternity?
You never wish to be self-subsistent but wish for your parents to wipe your ass until they pass away and you get taken to a fucking mental hospital?

kill yourself

How would they find out what I do? The only way for my parents to find me like that is if I'm a rotten corpse and they decide to check up on me after not hearing about me for a few months. Besides, why the fuck contain it?

Do you have a fridge and a toilet in your room as well? What I'm talking here is total no human contact for months except the occasionaly trip to the shop to get food.

Thats exactly what im talking about. Like that one scene from Se7en only among the jars of shit and piss theres anime figures and one large monitor playing some current season shit on repeat.

Nobody needs to see that shame user.

No here's what happens.

I'll be dead at that point I don't give a shit homie.

You make one big batch every 3-4 days. I made some beef+bean+whatever vegetables stuff that I'm putting on tortillas for the next 3 days at least and that's that.
One plate, one pair of cutlery, one glass. When you've cooked it's 30 minutes of hell with the pots and pans but that's over quickly.
Twice a week, maybe 30-45 minutes per trip
Why. Shit piles in the same spots. You take a piece of paper and wipe it when you see dust there and that's most of it gone.
Just do what you want. If you're out of ideas and don't care buy a packet of chicken, some curry paste and cream and you've got two thirds of a sause right there. Add some onions and bell peppers and it's a real meal when you put it on some rice,
Whatever dude I love being naked. Shit is fucking great. After a few days in my birthday suit it's a pain to put on clothes.
Well that's on you. I recommend a Tomax onahole. That shit will blow your shit away if you're sick of beating it with your hand.
You can. As much as you want.
I can't refute this, all I can do is smile and tell myself I'm ok

Abandoned. Right?

actually I do have a small fridge/freezer and 2 liter mountain dew bottles filled with piss in my room.

How are nepotism and crippling loneliness connected to each other?

They might technically sound better but a good pair of speakers is so much more comfortable that having osmething over your ears or having wires limiting your movement.

Does this trigger you, mate?

also

I bet I have even less human contact than you do, you welfare queen.

got that covered with these big comfy wireless headphones.

and real headphones not the "costs $3 to make and costs $300 to buy" normalfag bait.

HAHHAHHAHAHAA

Sour grapes. You didn't have "nepotism" in your life, and because of that, you resent it.

Didn't anyone in your family try to stake it out for you?

Fuck off Freud, you filthy jew.

I don't get the connection.

Holy shit this must be some kind of projecting or something. Do you think that people who aren't lonely like nepotism in the workplace or something?

So what I'm getting from this is that you don't find someone in your family doing something for you to be very valuable. Are there any "personal" reasons for this?

Perhaps they were there for you, but you seem to find no empathetic value in their actions? This could have some ties into your problem.

Paradise
Or even have the occasional 3D over
Not nearly as hard as you make it sound. Apply yourself. Go beyond yourself to defeat your self-imposed limits.
oh shit 15 minutes of work sound the alarm
$50 a week if you know what you're doing. Throw the change in a jar and don't touch it until you feel like going to eat fancy. Wow so hard.
15 minutes out of your day is so difficult.
Or drop an extra $20 on gladlock tupperware and learn to do two big meals a week that can be portioned and reheated the remainder of the week if you're that damned busy, with lunch snacks and simple breakfast foods because you shouldn't really be eating heavy in the morning, anyway.
Febreeze your shit and air it out every other month. You don't need to be blowing A/C all the time anyway unless you're unlucky enough to live in Texas or you have a fat/sweat condition.
Also, the first thing you should ALWAYS do in a new place is replace your fucking a/c filter. This literally solves 70% of the potential fuckups that can happen outside of slumlord issues. It's literally $2 at your local Mexican Depot to get your exact size because you're domestic and not commercial. $6 if you buy a 3 pack. Buy the 3-pack, you lazy piece of shit.
If you can't find time to diddle yourself in the 168 hours you have available to you per unit in the month, you damn-well better be working a high-impact job like teaching, law, or medical. But even then your excuses are shit. I bussed two jobs and found ways to fap in utter relaxation. Git Gud.
Learn to stop hating yourself
Try to keep decent sleep hours if you can, fuckwit. It's better for your moods and health anyway.
Bitch are you seriously crying about your own lack of charisma, charm, and networking? Take initiative and buy out the parent's favor, for fuck's sake. Most families aren't that loyal these days like they were yesterfuckingdecade, and will take the resource they KNOW will work unless it's blue money.
That I can't help you with. The occasional 3D is fine but fuck having someone around 24/7. That shit really is a serious chore and a risk to your mental. Most adventures borne of men in this day & age are from the scars gained from fucked over relationships, given there's fuck else to gun for as a species at this point.

My core point being living solo is easy if you fucking apply yourself. And all I mentioned is the bare minimum shit.

ya blew it champ.

i bet you work for polygon

Look at this dime-store Freud the fraud over here

I like having my dick wet every here and again, sue me. Note I said she ain't living there.

There is nothing wrong with having friends and family in high places, but there is everything wrong with preventing another from having the same. That is where the crime is committed.

Trying to fight is only going to further you from solving your problems, user. It's okay to admit issues, when you spill your guts like so. Some people want to hurt you, but even they are simply helping you, with their banter.

Concede, and you're only harming yourself.

lol is this guy for real?

I should try and change my lifestyle

You can make a change right now by not watching other people play video games, and instead play video games yourself.

Is this the new designated shitposting thread where NEETs defend their hedonistic, nihilist lifestyle?

And here we go

people just hate her because she is a mirror on themselves that gets too real.

Confess in seriousness, and you beget seriousness.

WHATS HAPPENING TO ME

Its too late now user, im sorry

You just answered your own question.

I've been on sick leave for 2 months now and im bored out of my fucking mind holy shit.

I hate working but I don't enjoy playing vidya nonstop. I can't enjoy much of anything anymore, fucking sucks.

FUCKING normalfagS GET OUR RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not enjoying the things you used to is a sign of depression, user.

You're normal person chemicals are kicking in, enjoy it while it lasts. This is your chance to stop watching depressing stuff and look at more positive vanilla stuff, to charm you even further to fulfill your human needs.

Don't get too slummed when it fizzles out

It's a cruel joke from God, we must work to feel the sweetness of not doing anything. It's just how things goes now

Ironic shitposting still shitposting

Now you rattled the monkey cage.

Already taking medication for anxiety, still don't feel motivated enough to get out of bed to go on my computer.

requesting the 34 of that chick or the other one from the depression commercials

nice, thanks

My MP3 player died while I was on vacation, too.

I'm obese so I just starve myself instead to lose weight and eat raw veggies and rinsed fruits. It is hard, but I get by. I've lost weight from it too, but I don't advise anyone else to do it.

What the fuck…How

m8 if you're starving, that weight you're losing? muscle

You are fucking over your already fucked body

How so? I work out and supplement it with nuts and protein like says.

You're gonna go full Bill Dauterive if you do that shit any longer.

Work out.

T-this is a shit thread!

You need to die you fucking loser.

or because weebshit is retarded and the only people who like it are mentally ill degenerates.

This guy