President Donald Trump Speech at USS Gerald Ford in Newport

President Donald Trump Speech at USS Gerald Ford in Newport

Helicopter just landed. Get in here Holla Forums

any streams that aren't in potato cam? the audio is good anyway, love me some beethoven's 9th

try this one

I am beginning to think TRUMP doesn't have the balls or the ability to tackle the traitors in the US government.

I'm on Golden State Times, Pence is speaking

probably because you're a kike

>Obama care about to be over
No bitcoins to be further on it

fug, shouldn't have bet 70% of them on bit coin topping 1350

Is it worth getting into bitcoin?

why don't you go to the bitcoin thread :^)

Define it's worth

It's like gold, long term storage of wealth
but fucking unstable. it rose about 30% in the last 5 days (from my head, didn't check the correct numbers)
I am betting that it will only increase in value. The more people use, the more it is worth compared to FIAT currency.

I mostly use it to make anonymous bets though

I have to agree with him regarding any more info on bitcoin

d-d-dindu nuffin!

God fucking damn it.

Trump is going to be surrounded by semen

You're still a kike.

Told you.

Reported you fucking kike shill

When is this thing supposed to start?

What did Drudge meme by this?

Scroll through stream, see this.

What a convenient number

What fucking timeline am I in where that cunt isn't being a cunt?

That's a fucking nosenigger and a half.

holy fuck, finally

Nice crowd

HOLY SHIT

Trump isn't wearing a suit.

Trump looks badass

mfw he's actually military now

I want to build ships. How do I into ship builder?

Welding is probably the lowest skill floor for getting involved.

HOLY FUCKING MULATTO UNDERCLASS BATMAN

ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND TONS OF FREEDOM

where can I get one of those hats?

I've heard that niggers have figured out that the navy is a good branch of the military for them because it doesn't involve camping out in nature. I don't quite understand because they can't swim, but I guess Navy people don't often fall into the water.

Navy has the highest number of niggers of all military branches.

Ford, the unelected President.

I had a nigger co-worker that was ex-navy (submarine crewman) and openly admitted to being afraid of jumping in the waters when it can time for routine man-over-board training. Not sure how he made it through…

Among Navy SEALs, More Native Americans Than Blacks

I mean, if they do it doesn't really matter because no one cares if niggers drown.

he was also unelected as vice president

I didn't hear what the voice in the crowd said. What did he say "I agree" to?

They get affirmative action promotions for "better representation"
They are usually deck apes, cooks, or work in supply (with one white guy who does all the work). The fucking suck at their jobs, and there is nothing worse than a female nigger chief that you have to deal with, and there are a lot today.

Just said "USA" once.

To be fair, niggers are a vast minority in all special operations/special forces. Since, you know, they have to be competent.

Trump looking presidential as fuck.

Japs and weebs BTFO

Soooo, it's just a regular speech honoring thing, no announcements or super charged happenings?

checked and keked

Probably, but it's Trump so you never know.

Who knows, Trump does what ever he wants.

He was talking about the USN curbstumping the Japanese in the Pacific.

Expanding the Navy to a 12 carrier fleet - that's adding 2 more, right?

Yeah the dopey fucking Japs had that one coming.

I think it's more that he's being pulled in too many directions at once.

short but sweet. i liked it

well that sucked

tbqh FDR provoked it, but nevertheless the Japanese were wrong to defy white men. America dragged them out of the dark ages and industrialized Japan, and a few decades later they thought they could take us on? That sort of hubris deserves answering.

Trump looks like such a big guy in slacks for a change.

Yeah, Japs should have co-ordinated with the Reich and attacked the Soviets properly.

Yeah. The Ford is #10 and replacing the decommissioned Enterprise.

I'll never forgive the Japanese for allowing themselves to be baited into war with America. If not for the Japanese taking FDR's bait, America may have avoided directly going to war with Germany.

We have the best Navy, don't we folks?

This faggot is trying to start shit with Russia still, claiming Russia is undermining our "democratic elections".

Of course FDR wanted war with Germany, but he needed a casus belli because the American people weren't going for it. He baited the Japanese, they swallowed that bait whole, and he had his justification. After war broke out between Japan and America, Germany was forced to declare war on America. The will of the American public was thus subverted.

EVERY FUCKING TIME
"The family name was originally "Kardonsky", before it was changed to "Cardin". Cardin's grandparents were Russian Jewish immigrants."
No wonder he's trying to start shit with Russia.

Why?

You may be mixed up, user. First of all, I've been out a few years but the only time we ever had to go in the water was basic training to prove you can float and swim like 50 meters without dying. If you failed, you got daily swimming lessons unt you passed. You can guess who went to those for weeks. After that, we never went in the water again, not even to prove you could still swim.

Secondly, man overboard drills are called with one crew member abducted by the XO. Then the whole boat goes to designated muster points asap to figure out who is missing and there's a strict time limit.

It was more likely an abandon ship drill, but even then I've never heard of anyone actually jumping in for it unless they did that a long time ago. The lifeboats are normally activated with the ship sinking and I don't know how subs would activate them anyways. All we did on a surface ship was muster with your designated lifeboat crew then spend 15 minutes telling the useless people that they're going to be the first to get kicked over the side or cannibalized. Plus the one batshit insane officer giving lectures about giving each other saltwater enemas for hydration.

Maybe he was full of shit.

That could explain his fascination with saltwater enemas. I never heard of that shit, I'm pretty sure the boats had desalination devices.

You talking about your coworker or the officer?

Lifeboats just have rations. They're like big floating tents. Modern ships process sea water, but that's fairly new. They used to just have storage tanks, and some old timers were still obsessed with water management.

I fucking love this man!

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Oh I know, I was on a DDG for 6 yrs. I could've swore they had manual desalinator pumps along with the rations.

Fuck.
How was it, anyway?

Move to Pascagoula MS or Bath ME

Wait to get into Bitcoin until we finish expelling (((Adam Back))) and the other kikes who are Blocking the Stream.

delete this

Pascagoula is a fucking hellhole, but they will hire anyone. I think 50% of the shipyard workers were vagrants, and they regularly shit in buckets or on the floor.

Just fucking put a bullet in my head.

Maybe so. I could be wrong.

I was on an amphib. Heard good things about DDG life. Male only on yours?

But the user wanted to know where to go to build ships I wasn't giving any info on the living conditions.
I have been to Litton ship building there.

I've been to that fucking shipyard. Those guys were most useless people I've ever met. They'd sleep or fuck around for 45 minutes until their union break. They fucked up our boat and then got paid to travel to our home port and "fix" what they did wrong for 6 months afterwards.

I wish, women are a liability and cause problems. DDG life sucks ass, especially during the Obama years when everything was undermanned.

Maybe ship architecture school? If you want the blue collar trade work, look for a small company for private boats or something.

Yard birds for naval ships are generally the shit tier of shit tier people. I'd do road construction or something before shipyards.

The top half of our mast broke off because they didn't weld it properly. They also put PRC over rusted out parts of the deck. They were mostly non-whites, and the most worthless people, just like you said. Our CO started making us do their jobs (partially) so we could get out on schedule.

Sounds about like my time, then. I worked with some guys who were on DDGs pre-Obama and always talked about going back.

that green jacket he is wearing is so fucking cool.

Because it's a smaller crew, camaraderie was pretty high. The nigs mostly kept to themselves, but the women caused drama and would get special treatment because they fucked anything in khaki. Had an E1 and O3 (who was a senior chief) and an E5 and E8 that made E9. I got stuck with her watches EVERY TIME.

Oh yeah, we also had 2 E8 nigs get kicked off for groping white girls.

Jesus.

They didn't prep our decks correctly before putting non skid down so everything was rusting out every 6 months. That and railings, and pretty much everything else.

Our CO did the same and you'd be working just to hear "Hey, mane! That's my job!" As he watched you work before taking another break.

One guy I worked for caught one sleeping and woke him up while saying "You mother fuckers are why I haven't seen my family in 9 months."

Sounds about right. We caught them jerking off and all kinds of stuff. They would pack trash in every nook they could find, and slept at least half of their shift.

One last thing off the top of my head, we spilled thousands of gallons of fuel oil into the port because a nig chief was getting a blowie from an E3 sheboon instead of watching the tank levels.

To be honest, the females didn't get much special treatment. The captain actually made every single one report to our berthing for that shit flood to clean it up.

The worst diversity hires I had to deal with was an idiot E-9 that thought everything involved him. He grilled me for 10 minutes for bringing a calibration test unit on the boat, demanding to know what it was despite the placards all over it. The other was an E-8 gone officer who thought he was gods gift to the navy. Of course I had night watches with him as he's practising his freestyle n sheeeiiit.

Kek. Of course.

The old west called… a train is missing a cowcatcher… looks like we found it.

I remember watching a documentary about this capital battle between carriers in WW2, might be the Philippines Sea battle. The tone was patriotic as fuck, tons of planes lift off to fuck up the japs, Star Wars style.

And they were all obliterated. Second wave too. Third and fourth wave, same fate. At this point I switched channels because the situation was franklly embarassing. Some time later, I tuned back and they were celebrating their military prowess and how big a victory that one had been. In short, they won because they had more men to sacrifice uselessly.

God bless yankees, ain't no one that mastered the art of war like you.

This.

No. I'm ok with the Yanks, but being first and foremost a naval and aerospatial power, land war doesn't come easy to them, same as with the Brits. If you are born and live with the "island mentality", the idea that you have a kind of safe fortress from which you can sally forth and wage a safe war, tends to produce certain very costly error in land warfare. As you yourself said, it was the human reserves and the huge industrial power which allowed them to prevail.

Hail Hortler!!:D:D:D:

This game is increasingly glorious.
Has anyone rebuilt the grand navies?