facebook.com/CNNs-Elizabeth-Cohen-The-Empowered-Patient-116802937000/
muckrack.com/elizcohencnn
twitter.com/elizcohencnn
klout.com/elizcohencnn
instagram.com/elizcohencnn/
facebook.com/events/1829664610626074/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get fucked CNN.

Can Holla Forums be wrong just for once.
CNN are likely directly responsible for children with heart defects requiring surgery dying.

Do y'all think that Trump could sue for ownership of CNN what with the pissgate story? I'm sure he'd have to hand off ownership to his sons, but that'd be fine, honestly.

no

Fellow redditor. Its not that "Holla Forums is always right." Its more that the world keeps making Holla Forums right because this world is always wrong in some form or another.

Stop doing mental gymnastics Holla Forums is always right.

HAHAHAHAHA the fire rises!

Looks like a Jewish hit to get the goy CEO of St. Mary's fired and put in their own. Jew reporter, Jew news agency and the CEO that replaced David Carbone was Pamela Lindermoen, a Jew.

This is how Jews take over a company. There's something else going on here that we're not seeing. Jews are interested in that hospital for some reason.

Pure Cohencidence.

Jesus H. Fucking Christ on a crossed stick.
We're going to need a dox on this cunt.

Confirmed via consecutive zeroes

If there's one thing Jim was good for, it was giving us reaction images.

Mods pls correct subject to "sued for $30m" not fined since OP is a retard.

They'd never sell to him. Newsweek was sold to a Jew for $1 when there were other offers on the table for millions of dollars.

It's "Holla Forums is right again." Because Holla Forums is, in fact, not always right. For example, Holla Forums fails every single time when it comes to predicting The Happening.

Hey guys, tired of winning yet?

Sure is shill in here today

how bad are they?

You were close. They put a nigger in to replace him.

w pbf.com/article/st-mary-s-medical-center-appoints-gabrielle-finley-hazle-as-chief-executive-officer/1327934

Title is misleading. CNN wasn't found guilty. The judge ruled that there is reason to file a libel suit against CNN and that the case can go to trial.

BUMP

My bad. I was half asleep still when I found the article.

Reported.

This will happen on a daily basis once Trump opens the libel laws.
MSM will not exist by the time his 2nd term comes up

Praise Gibson.

Praise those holy dubs.

Sorry shill

Commie tier.

Have libel laws even been opened up yet?

Kikebook:
facebook.com/elizabeth.cohen.9028

Twitter:
twitter.com/elizcohencnn

CNN bio:
cnn.com/profiles/elizabeth-cohen

Shitty book shilling site (and email address):
elizabethcohen.com/
[email protected]/* */

Wikipedia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Cohen

Her shitty book's facebook:
facebook.com/CNNs-Elizabeth-Cohen-The-Empowered-Patient-116802937000/

Has moar assorted dox
muckrack.com/elizcohencnn
twitter.com/elizcohencnn
facebook.com/elizabeth.cohen.9028
klout.com/elizcohencnn
instagram.com/elizcohencnn/
elizabethcohen.com/

Why would he want to? The implications of the story are so Kek worthy despite them being fake as shit.

Kek bless you, user.

What's that thing called when the news fabricates a story?
It's on the tip of my tongue, but I can't quite remember it.

In what way? I've watched them all so far and don't really have any frame of reference.

Libel, Defamation

I was referring to FAKE NEWS, but that's true as well haha

LÜGENPRESSE

Rollin for CNN to go out of business within 2 years.

btw this news story is fake. The trial hasn't finished yet.

They have a lifespan of 18 months, tops.

Make that 1, user.

6 months

CNN is going to go out of business within a month at this point.

CNN, and other major kike news network, will be out of business by the end of this year

problem is, where will all their minions go?

Rope is cheap.

there is no fucking way they generate profit. All the licensing deals in the world cannot make up for how shit they are. ny times as well. Smacks of a prop-up business

Literally all anti-Trump propaganda only makes him look better, I'm convinced there is some divine providence protecting him at this point.

Excuse me, I know there is divine providence at work.

(((Cohen)))

My fucking jewtube channel gets more views than fucking CNN. How in the hell do they make shekels?

Get a fucking vpn you Swedish cuck, you can afford it.

please oh please oh please

what the hell is going on down at the bottom of this page pic related

Praise Kek, for he released the green thunderbolt which will shall use to prepare the way for Lord Kalki, who shall finish what hitler was too kind to do.

CNN collapse till June this year

If dubs, Holla Forums will buy OUT CNN

I knew you were /ourguy/ pewds

CNN will collapse after Turner/Anderson/Blitzer et. al's connection to Jewish Ritual Murder are revealed.

The next time you do a YLYL video, you should do it in the Holla Forums Webm thread.

Maybe Kek has more dramatic plans for CNN.

Let it be so.

is 30 million alot for a giant company like CNN?

CNN BOUT TO GET THE HOGAN TREATMENT BROTHER!

Kek doesn't play "rolling for." The statements he chooses to highlight with dubs are unpredictable. Let this be a lesson to the 8 of you.

Praise he be, who are we to doubt Lord Kek.

look at this newfag imposter and laugh

Don Lemon gets robbed and murdered by a fellow darkie

Their suffering must be more severe…

boomer clickbait

Don't want to make a new thread so I'm leaving this here, as a notice for any Berkeley anons.
The "IfNotNow East Bay Community Action Meeting for Jewish Resistance"
in Berkeley CA, planned for Thursday March 9 at 6:30-9:30 pm.

facebook.com/events/1829664610626074/

They've translated itadakimasu as "Through the Dark Lord. Amen." about two weeks ago.

KEK
WILLS
IT

they really are horrible then

So I am to take it that you are denying that we are living in the happening right now? Sure, you could argue anything from "The happening will never happen" to "The happening has been happening since the first not-chimp bashed another not-chimp's head in with the first weapon, for resources or pussy", but that's a little too close to critical theory for my liking.

I like to place the beginning of the happening on 9/11. Obviously more deadly and significant things occurred before, but 9/11 marks where (((they))) thought that their preliminary work was complete, or that conditions wouldn't get any better, so that it was the time to start the endgame. If you can remember, the jew meme at the time was that the world would never be the same, and it hasn't been. With luck, the new shape of the world won't be the one (((they))) envisioned.

Even considering the blood moon shit I still consider Holla Forums to always be right. The conclusions of the hive-mind or whatever you want to call it aren't wrong, they are derived from autistic speculation on the enemy's goals and capabilities. They must do the things we predict if they are to win. Holla Forums only fails when getting too specific about where and when they will decide to do it.
Enjoy the random WEBM, maybe it won't suck. I chose it without looking. I need to rename my files and organize my folder.

IF YOU PUT A RED ONION SLICE ON YOUR THROBBING BETES FOOT THE TINGLING WILL DISAPPEAR"""""" CLOVE WORKS FOR TEETH PAIN THIS COULD WORK

IN B4
OY VAY red onion prices sky rocket

They'll just be bought out, like with kotaku and IGN, or they'll be government subsidized, like they have been since they started, or they'll be bailed out by their owners. Come on, this is basic stuff. They can't go out of business if they never were in business to begin with. They're a government mouthpiece, and they're paid for as such with our tax dollars. More than half of their "views", and therefore money, are from bots in china. The rest is from jewish advertisers promoting the programming.

Stuffing your facehole with garlic is a slav approved medicine that cures all ailments.

They're already out of business.

The deal they made is expiring.

CHECKED

Were. Now they're an anti-government, anti-American kosher mouthpiece. Trump has already started their removal.

It's also perfect if you have too many people talking to you and want to deter them.
t. Slav

Holla Forums IS ALWAYS RIGHT
NO EXCEPTIONS

Checked

Hell is forever!

Sorry, I thought everyone here lurked for more than a month before posting. I used government as a rightful synonym for the (((deep state))), which it is and always has been. They're not anti-government, because Trump all by himself is not running the entire structure of the USA. They're a puppet of their masters who hate law and order when used against anyone with a skin color of mud or shit. Trump is the only thing they're against right now. All msm has been anti-american kosher mouthpieces since their foundation.

here we fucking go

inb4 more pizzagate

^
This

(checked)

Trump should use this as proof at every possible moment when CNN talks shit.

CNN will be destroyed in your lifetime

(checked)

kek

if you want a normie to believe it, give im this link instead
https:// www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2016/02/16/cnn-faces-lawsuit-over-expose-on-florida-hospital/?utm_term=.dab03e0131bd

Ding Ding Ding. We have a winner.

My hate for those rats grows with every day

Suits me.

On a completely unrelated note, I'm pretty sure I've been encouraged by a higher power to check repeating digits because of a synchronicity at a gas station today.

All checked

Praise Kek.

BIG NEWS WILL CRASH AND BURN WITH NO SURVIVORS

I suppose it was a hospital in a nearly whole-White area?

What did he meme by this?…

Is that supposed to be ANTI-trump propaganda?

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE!

Oh, yeah. This is the shit I need today.